Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

""You know I like to be out in the sun," she started to make their plates. She left a plate for the boy, so they could just grab them when it was their turn to eat.

" I know," he sat down as brought him her plate. "You're room is being prepared for when you come back. I know it's been quite some time since you lived in my house, but I'm sure you will get used to it fast," he stops to take a bit to eat. "How is it working out with Francisco, I know you were quite attached to the last one," he looked at her probably waiting for a reaction.

Sophia wasn't sure if she was hurt that he brought up Rodrigo or if her heart was fluttering at the thought of Frank. "I think he's growing one me. We will see how I feel about him when I move into the big house."

Her uncle laughed at her response, she had no clue why. "Just because he has you on a tight leash that is no reason to not like the man. As a matter of fact, since you are done eating. Why don't you send everyone in to eat? We have some things to talk about," he dismissed her.

She walked into the living room to get Francisco. Then she went to go get her uncle's men as well.

Frank nods when she calls him for food. He gets up off of the couch and walks into the kitchen area before sitting down, assuming that he has permission to do so since he was called here. He bites the bottom of his lip as he looks around, his stomach growling a little bit.

"Boss, when are we going to make a move against the gang that attacked us?" He asks quietly. "I could only kill two of them, I don't know what happened to the rest." He explains.

"We can obviously not let this go unanswered, it would be a sign of weakness and that's the last thing that we need. We will need to be smart about how handle this. They probably know that Sophie is still alive," he rubbed his big hand over his face. Devil Eye's suddenly felt tired as if he had never taken a nap. "That's why we needed to talk. It will be dangerous bring her home, but I will feel more secure if she was close to me at all times. How is she I know she can be an opinionated little brat, not much different from the way her mother was."

Soon Jorge and Henrique were back and they could get started."What did the men you send out find? I hope something useful about what we're going against? I don't want a blood bath."

Frank nods to what Devil Eyes is saying, taking some mental notes. He knows that whatever plan Devil Eyes has can be taken advantage of, instead of the two gangs destroying each other they would both be arrested, it would make him look very good.

"Why do they want her dead?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows before turning his head slightly to spot the two men approaching the table. He leans back in his chair, ready to listen to the report of the two men, his mind ready to take notes.. To actually think he could infiltrate the meeting of Devil Eyes and his lieutenants astounds him.

The men started to reveal so information about the rival gang, and Devil Eye's took it all in. With everything laid out on the table he would have to decide how to handle things now.

"Why don't you go check on Sophie," his eyes met Francisco. " She has the tendency to get into stuff if you leave her alone for too long.

Frank listens intently, mentally writing everything down as he listens, being really good at memorizing things. He takes in so much information he feels like a bank robber, going in with little and coming out like a King.

He almost screams 'No!' at the man when he says that Frank should check on Sophie, but he just smiles and nods before standing up. He walks into the room he had seen Sophie go into, looking around for her.

Sophie was in her room changing, it was getting cloudy and windy outside she needed something warmer. She had just stripped down when Frank walked in," hey," she said in a somewhat quiet voice. "I told you we would have to wait till tomorrow," she pulled up her gray sweats. The sweat did a good job of clinging to her curves and hanging loosely on her hips.

Pulling a long sleeve over her lacey bra she addressed Frank again," and to what do I owe the pleasure of you barging in on me while I'm changing?" She wasn't really mad at it him, not by a long shot. She just wasn't sure how to treat the situation.

He sees her changing, not that he really minds seeing her in almost no clothing. "What's up?" He asks as he walks in, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, watching her pull clothing on. "I know what you said." He says with a chuckle. "And I'm not here to do anything."

"Your Uncle asked me to come check on you, he doesn't really think you can be left on your own." He says quietly, the chance that anybody could hear them is great in this house.

She kinda huffed offended that her uncle wanted her checked on, and that Frank had went through with it. "He acts as if I go out my way to make life difficult for my bodyguards. I don't run away all the time. I just got tired of being cooped up all the time, so I ran away. I'll never do it again," she said defensively. She had learned her lesson the hard way. If only Sophia had listened to the warnings her mother had gave to her, maybe things would be a lot different than they were not. Sophia realized running away would never solve her problems.

"Anyway did you guys finish your dumb war council. I know I'm not supposed to listen in, but what did those men want? They came after my mom and I, neither of us really have anything we could give them. My uncle does his best to keep us out of his affairs," she had lots of ideas swirling around in her head. "Frank, do you think they were trying to kill me to get a reaction out of my uncle," it was the only idea that made sense to her.

Frank laughs. "You know I can't say no to your Uncle, he is a very persuasive man." He says while still leaning against the wall behind him. He bites the bottom of his lip as he thinks about the whole ordeal. "They want to weaken your Uncle so that they can take over, so they tried for a sucker punch to the gut by attempting to kill you and your mother, knowing that your Uncle would be devastated to lose both of you." He explains.

"What's important now is figuring out how to prevent them from getting to you, and that's what they're working on, a way to hit them so hard they never recover." He says quietly.

Sophie had never been in real danger, partially due to the fact that half her life she didn't live with her uncle, and partially due to the fact that her uncle tried to keep her profile low. She still was trying to wrap her mind around it all, her uncle was a strong man and usually kept himself detached from it all. In the event that she did die, she could not picture him being stupid enough to let his emotions control his decisions. He was someone who always used his brain.

"Do you know what they're planning. They have to have something beyond me moving into the big house. That is probably the most obvious part of the plan," she just plopped herself on the bed. Her whole world was about to change.

"If there ever was a moment to run away, this would be it," she patted the spot next to her on the bed. She could really use some physical comfort, but she knows that anyone could walk in at any time and Frank would not risk it. She could settle for him to be near her.

"Sophie, they don't tell me much." He says to her while watching her plop on to the bed. "I'm not high enough to be told about the big plans." He explains. Frank watches her pat the spot next to her, he walks over to her and sits down, biting the inside of his cheek.

"If you want to run away.. We can talk about it." He says quietly. This is perfect for him, he could get her away from this place, report to the FBI and get both gangs taken down without her even knowing he's an Agent, he is definitely going to try to persuade her to run.

" It would hurt my uncle so much, I'm the only thing that he has left. I'm not sure if I can hurt him like that. I could I live knowing that he would be emotionally bruised because of my actions," she felt so conflicted. Remembering his actions last time she had ran away she was sure of how it would affect him if she left again.

"Maybe I should just try to see what it would be like to live in the big house. I haven't lived there since I was a kid, but I can't think of any place safer, in the city. Plus, I will have you with me. So, it won't be nearly as bad."

Frank bites the inside of his cheek before nodding. "Maybe the big house will work." He says, not wanting to make it too obvious that he wants nothing to do with that house, as he feels like something will probably go wrong there.

"But if you ever feel the need to run, just talk to me and we can go together, after all I'm here to protect you." He says with a grin.

Again running away was mentioned, and it was very much a tempting offer. Who wouldn't want to run away from all the trouble and bad in her life? Sophia would end up missing everything, she would end up coming back. "You would really risk that? My uncle would literally stop at nothing to get me back. If he were to find us, you would be dead on site. No questions asked," they couldn't talk abut this right now. It was already decided that they wouldn't do it

"We should stop talking about this. We don't want any of them to hear."

Frank sighs, knowing that she is right, running away would get him killed. "Right, well now that I've made sure you're okay I'm going to go back." He says quietly before standing and leaving. He sits back down at the table and nods to Devil Eyes. "She's alright." He says.

Of course in that time he was gone, Frank missed theit whole plan of how their attack was going to go down. He knew information about both sides, but it didn't help if he couldn't connect everything together.

"I will go say goodbye to my neice, and then we shall hit the road. You are to stay up here for exactly two weeks. More than enough time for us to reevaluate the security at the big house," Devil Eyes stood up to grab his coat. "I know she's a pain, but youll only be up here for two weeks."

Frank curses himself internally, by the time he had sat down he had missed everything important. He watches Devil Eyes stand, nodding at his orders. "Don't worry about it boss." He says. "Two weeks won't be so bad." He says.

He watches them leave the door, waiting for around ten minutes to make sure they are gone before he stands and walks into Sophie's room, peeking his head in. "They're gone." He says to her with a grin on his face.

Sophie gave her uncle a hug, a kiss, and promised to be good. But, what does it mean to be good? When her uncle thought of her misbehaving he thought of her running away. He didn't say anything about her being with Frank.

" They are gone," she has a big smile on her face. " This is such a big house for two people. What on earth are we going to do to keep ourselves busy," sh walked right by him.

He laughs, watching her walk past, his eyes pretty much glued to her ass as she walks. He turns and follows her, placing his hands on her hips and pressing his lips against her neck. "I don't have any ideas, do you?" He whispers against her chocolate skin.

He pulls away from her and leans against the wall behind him, raising his eyebrows at her.

Sophie had loved the feel of his body behind her and she missed it when he moved away from her. She followed Frank over to the wall, she didn't like being denied what she wanted. "There's only one I can think of right off the top of my head," she leaned into his body wrapping her arms around.

"It involves, my bed, myself, and you," she reached underneath the hem of his shirt feeling on his lower abdomen. "Does that help ring any bells,"her hands were now reaching into his pants.

Frank feels her body against his, he places his hands on her hips before raising his eyebrows at her. "What can you think of?" He says quietly, as to not interrupt what she is about to say. His hands move around her body to cup her ass.

He grins when she says what it involves, he grabs her hand and leads her into her room, sitting down next to her before hungrily pressing his lips against hers. "I've missed these lips.." He whispers against her lips.

Frank was like a starving man, it had literally only been one day. Sophie wasn't going to complain. She leaned into his touch and accepted the furious kissing he sent her way.

Without pulling away from his kiss, she was reaching for her own shirt. With hers gone she yanked his off too. She made quick work out of her bra, leaving her complete upper body exposed.

Frank's tongue invades her mouth, exploring the inside of her mouth with excitement. His hands immediately grope her breasts when they are freed from her bra, giving them a firm squeeze. His hands then snake around to her back, pulling her against him and leaning back so that she is on top of him, straddling his groin.

He breaks their passionate kiss and begins to kiss her jawline and neck, sometimes biting down on her chocolate skin as if trying to leave a mark.

Everything that Frank was doing to her body was lerfect. She completely loved every touch, kiss, and bite. He just had a way of touching her in the right way.

She climbed into his lap with no problem, his constant touches and kisses had her insides feeling like molten lava. Sophia was more than a little bit dure that her panties were quite wet. She opened herself to him allowing him to have the whole column of her neck. Her hands reached in between Frank's legs to get at his pants.

Back
Top Bottom