Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Jared gives her ass a smack when she starts backing it into him, wanting her to experience the same pleasure that he is feeling. Every time he thrusts into her he feels himself growing more and more needy for release.

"Holy fuck baby, so fucking tight.." He groans, leaning down and kissing the center of her back, his lips brushing up her skin until they find her neck, where he lightly bites down on her sensitive flesh.

When he bit her, she couldn't help but to cry out in pleasure. She was so close to coming. She could feel the waves of pleasure pulling in her abdomen.

"Harder bwby. I'm so close to coming all over your cock."

Jared does as she asks, slamming into her as hard as he can over and over again, wanting to pleasure her like she had pleasured him.

"Go ahead and come baby, I look forward to it." He says with a small groan of pleasure, being pretty close to coming himself.

Her head rolled back to rest on his shoulder and her eyes closed as the feeling of pleasure fully enveloped Sophie in its arms. Her mouth opened as she came but only a little gasp came out as the feeling took over. There were wonderful chills over her body that persisted after the orgasm causing her to constantly clench down on her vaginal muscles.

He has to hold himself back to prevent himself from having his own orgasm, his cock twitching inside of her as her vaginal walls clench down on him. He kisses her neck softly as her head rests on his shoulder, his cock still buried deep within her. "I'm gonna cum baby where do you want me?" He whispers into her ear before going back to kissing and sucking on the dark skin of her neck.

For the second time this shower, Sophie slips down to her knees. This time she was much more relaxed and loose. She pulls back her hair and presents her breast up to Jared, "I think these two will make excellent targets, hard to miss. Unless you prefer something a little harder," she left her mouth open for it to be another target. She closed her eyes she wouldn't know which one he chose till it hit her.

Jared grins like mad, starting to stroke himself until his eyes close and he groans. "I'm coming.." He mutters before his cum splashes out on to her face, some of it going into her mouth as he had targeted. "Holy fuck..." He groans as he rides out his orgasm. After a few moments he opens his eyes. "That was amazing Sophie." He says with a laugh, rubbing the back of his head.

" We obviously need to work on your aim," she joked swallowing what landed in her mouth and rinsing off what was on her face. Standing back up she grabbed the soapy cloth and started wiping Jared down again. She gave him a good scrubbing from his shoulders all the way down to the sole of his feet.

Jared laughs. "We'll have plenty of opportunities to do that, baby." He says while watching her scrub him down. "I appreciate you helping me wash off, you're a huge help." He says to her with a beaming smile. "And I love it when you touch me, maybe I can help you clean off?" He offers.

He grins. "Good, there'll be a lot of that." He says before taking the towel from her, starting to run the soap down her body, his free hand lightly rubs her shoulders, switching between her left and right every couple of seconds in order to spread out the pleasure of it. He rubs the towel around her entire body, cleaning her off completely before washing the towel and her off, placing the towel back where it was originally.

"I'd say first shower together was a success." He says with a laugh. "Did you enjoy yourself, babe?"

His hands felt so good working the it way around her body, especially since his hands were so strong and he had a good lather going. She felt like putty by the time he was done with her.

"I wish this woukd have been our first shower together, but then everything would have been completely different. I guess I'm just happy where we are," she leaned up to kiss him head on. She wasted no time before pressed her wet body up against his.

Jared smiles at her, washing the soap from his hands while listening to her speak, nodding in agreement, turning his head to catch her lips full on. He feels her wet body against his, his hands reaching around and cupping her ass as they kiss.

His tongue traces her bottom lip, as if asking her for permission to enter, though at this point it could be considered begging, as she seems to have that effect on him whenever he even catches a glimpse of her gorgeous body.

Her mouth grants him entrance allowing his tongue to come in and play with hers. She was really started to get into their kissing when she heard the door bell off and someone knocking at the door. They had barely been home thirty minutes or so and they were all ready knocking on the door. She had hoped that would at least have a little but more time to spend alone before they were here.

Jared had really been getting into the kiss, enjoying the tongue play between them. He groans when he hears the door, breaking the kiss and holding her by her chin. "I'll be back baby." He mutters to her, giving her one last kiss before stepping out of the shower and drying off. He gets into a fresh pair of clothes before walking to the front door, opening it a crack and looking through it to see who was there.

"You're back," Ricky looked at the man standing in the house. "What happened with the big bust? You weren't there, neither was Devil eyes. They sent me to see what ended up happening. You get made or something," the man looked concern. He and Jared had been pretty close. They used to go out into the field together until Ricky had decided to settle down and he took himself off the roster. There was no going out once he decided to settle down and get married.

Sophie dried off and got dress, she didn't know who it would be at the door so she waited in the bedroom for him to tell her it was okay to come out.

Jared nods to the man in front of him. "I did get made.. But I escaped." He explains. "They grabbed my phone and broke it, the only evidence left is the voice messages I gave command directly, but I doubt they'll even remember where they put them." He says while leaning against the door frame. "I do have someone here.. Someone like.. Special." He says, trying to explain that his.. Was she his girlfriend? That Sophie was here.

"Someone special? You were gone for almost seven moths, and you weren't dating anyone before . How in the hell did you meet someone," he looked at the man then it finally dawned on him. "So, you met a girl on the job? Please tell me that she doesn't have any sort of criminal record or ties to Devil eyes?"

She was pacing backwards and forth she couldn't hear anything, she wanted to make sure that Jared was okay.She opened the door slightly, just enough to hear.

Jared shakes his head. "No no no, you know me Riley I'm not that stupid." He says with a laugh. "She's beautiful Ricky, honestly." He says to him. "So do you need anything else? I'm fresh out of beer so I can't exactly invite you inside for a drink as of this current moment." He says with a chuckle, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just wanted to make sure you didn't go out there and do something really stupid like unecessarily sleep with someone that may or may not get you in a little bit of trouble. Since I'm here why don't you introduce us so I can make sure you didn't make her up to get rid of me."

Knowing that this Ricky couldn't see her Sophie opened the door a little more causing it to squeak a little bit.

Jared hears the door squeak, he looks over his shoulder and flashes her a smile, motioning for her to walk over. He puts his arm around her waist when she comes to him. "Ricky, this is Sophie.. My.. Girlfriend." He says to him. "Baby, this is Ricky, an old friend." He says to her.

Ricky only needed one look at the girl to know who she was. It was obvious after all the hours they had spent watching footage, looking at pictures, learning the little bit they knew of the family. She was just as beautiful as Jared described, but being attached to someone like her could be a lot of unwanted trouble. "Does he know that she's with you? You can't just steal her away and then not expect for anything to happen."

She had been sitting meekly under Jared's arm but she couldn't hold herself in. She had somethings to say," he didn't act alone. I'm pretty sure my uncle knows what happens. With the way things worked out it was almost as if he was pushing for this. Now that I'm here I can never go back."

Jared nods. "He knows, but he doesn't know where.. For now, he had me chained up in these awful conditions, luckily though, Sophie here helped me escape.. And she escaped too." He explains. "So everything will be fine so long as none of this leaks any where." He says, throwing a hint to Ricky not to say anything.

Sophie didn't think of it as breaking out, she knew the chance of her seeing her uncle again were slim to none, because he would never risk it. She could never create more trouble for him by going back. It would be a great chance for someone to tail her or tap her phone.

"I promise I won't say anything. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. You'll probably be called in to get debrief, tomorrow. They probably just wanted to give you some space.

Jared laughs, clapping Ricky on his shoulder. "You know me, I'm always wiggling my way out of things." He says before saying goodbye to the man in perspective, closing the door and giving it a lock before turning back to Sophie, resting his forehead against hers. He gives her lips a single kiss before whispering to her. "Shall we continue where we left off? Or go to bed, your choice baby."

Back
Top Bottom