Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom request thread! MxF, MxFuta, MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all! I just thought i'd put a little fandom request thread here. It probably won't be very big or grow much, since I tend to prefer OCs, but hey, it fits the forum!

A little about me first:

I don't like using words like "literate" or "semi-lit" because people use these words to mean very different things. Basically, I expect readable posts in english, preferably 2-4 sentences. I can do 1-2 paras [about 4-5 sentences each] but don't get mad at me if I don't write a book or you didn't give me enough material to work with. These will all be primarily smutty rps involving established canon characters, with the occasional MAYBE OC. I will throw down some plot ideas later on, but for now i'm just gonna put down some pairings. My kinks list is pretty massive, with the only real big no-no's being scat, death, or too much violence. One of these days, I will make an F-list and add it. Lastly, I am a PM RP'r almost exclusively, except in groups, but these are all 1x1 ideas so yeah. Also, I am willing to play females.

The ideas:

POKEMON
TrainerxMon
MonxMon

Expect bestiality and lots ofcum, here! Really hoping for the trainer/mon here. Obviously OCs. Primarily desiring to play a Lucario/with a Lucario!

LEGEND OF ZELDA
LinkxMidna
LinkxZelda
LinkxMalon
LinkxSaria
LinkxGanondorf

I'm SUPER DUPER craving the Midna one, especially a playful, dominant Midna! Link going around getting all the girls [and guys! AND MONSTERS!] is also a sweet idea!

MARIO
BowserxPeach
BowserxRosalina
BowserxOC
OCxPeach
OCxRosalina

I just really like them, ok? Preferably human oc's, furries are also fine.

DRAGON AGE
OCxMerill
MagexTemplar
TemplarxMage
Circle magexMultiple Circle Mages in Circle
Intelligent DarkspawnxOC

I really like the idea of doing one with Merill since she's so damn cute, and playing an intelligent Darkspawn who doesn't want to murder everything in sight [but not necessarily not rape them] sounds fun!

THE ELDER SCROLLS
OcxOc

I absolutely love this universe and the ideas are endless!

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
WolfxLamb
WarwickxSoraka
Jungle Monstersx Lamb, Soraka, most other female champs
JinxxAny males
Oc champ or summonerxFemale champ

I really have this headcanon that Jinx,as a totally chaotic person, probably goes around fucking near-constantly when not fighting or blowing things up! Most female champs are ok, with very few exceptions.

SMITE
FenrirxRandom Females
AwilixxSuku [her cat]
BastetxHer Cats
OcxHel
OcxMedusa
Random MalesxNe Zha

Ok, in order! Fenrir would rape most of the girls in jung, the awilix and bastet ones are both bestiality, the hel one would swap between YC being dom dark hel or sub light hel, medusa is dom as fuck, and Ne Zha is a trap slut!

ZOOTOPIA
Judy HoppsxNick
JudyxOc
JudyxRandom Citizens

I kinda have a plot, actually, where Judy has to use her sly bunny body to help solve it! Bigger males on her preferred!

FALLOUT
OCxOC

Same as the skyrim one!

More will be added soon, but these are all what I thought of at the moment!

Also, of course, no below-age characters, all below-age characters here will be aged up.

PM me if interested, I might not see a reply here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom