Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1989 Best Year Ever (Darkangel76 &Casketslinger)

His kiss was desperate, lips roaming over hers while his tongue demanded to taste and explore. Dizzy from the excitement, Lucy lost herself in the moment and allowed Nate everything he seemed to be wanting. Her body cried out for him, her emotions raw and ragged and full of fear. But she clung onto him anyway, seizing the moment, the heat that suddenly sparked amidst all the chaos. When Nate pulled away, she stared at him breathlessly. He liked her...possibly loved her?

She'd dreamed of this moment and was terrified it would shatter if she dared to move, to breathe. She licked at her lips, wetting them a little as she studied Nate's face, his expression wild and his eyes damp with unshed tears. Never had Lucy seen Nate this distraught, this on edge...this serious.

"LA?" Lucy whispered. "Los Angeles?" It was a big commitment, a hell of a risk. But Nate was asking her. Not Stephanie Jackson, not anyone else. Of all the girls he could ask, he'd chosen her. She felt her eyes tear up again, her body trembling as he looked at her in a way he never had before. "So," she then said with a shy smile. "Are you making me your problem?"

~~~

Corinne just stared at the fliers in her hand, twisting them this way and that. She'd often wondered about Miss Rodriguez. She supposed this confirmed the rumors and answered those questions she and probably just about every student at the school has about the woman.

The crowd was starting to grow as Corinne looked up and Steve's friend, Greg, called out to the guy who seemed to be at the heart of all the commotion. She tried her best to peer around the onlookers, but it was near impossible. Just then, Steve was being dragged off.

Without hesitation, Corinne began to follow. She picked up her pace to keep up with the two, not wanting to get separated as more and more people began to gather around. Worried she might lose them, she reached out for Steve's hand and laced her fingers with his.

~~~

Lucy felt her cheeks growing hot. Indeed it was now or never. She'd always planned on taking some time, working at the local Electronics Boutique and then heading off to college. But this... What Nate was asking her was to set aside that plan, to choose him. Could she trust him? She wanted to and oh god her heart already did.

She took one last glance at the school and caught sight of Stevie and Greg and some girl pushing through the crowd. Sucking in a sharp breath, she stood on her tiptoes and gave Nate one more kiss before jumping into his car.

"Looks like you are," Lucy sniffled, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She looked up at Nate as she strapped the buckle over her shoulder and threw her bag down onto the floor. She had no idea what was in store, but she'd face anything with Nathan Essex. And she'd help him get his career started if that was his dream.

Nate's anger filled grimace disappeared for a brief second when Lucy kissed him back and then jumped in the car. "That's my girl!" He said as he jumped into the driver's seat. He a was about to tell her to buckle up, but Lucy was smart and was already buckling the seatbelt.

It was just then that Mr. Hammend reached the car, the big man reached down and tried the door handle but it was already locked. He bent down and shoved his bruised face up against the driver's window. "You better get out of this fucking car right this second, you little cocksucker....YOU HEAR ME ESSEX! DON'T YOU DARE START THIS CAR!" Hammend screamed in the window as Nate ignored him and keyed the ignition.

The Nova whined for a second and then roared to life. Mr. Hammend was now standing up and pounding on the roof of the car with enough force to dent the metal. Nate looked over at Lucy and as soon as he did he saw Greg and Stevie running toward the car with some chick he'd never seen just over Lucy's shoulder. Greg was waving his hands and yelling something but Nate and Lucy couldn't hear him over the revving engine and the stereo which was screaming Metallica.

" Your gonna wanna hold on tight, Luce." Nate said and gave her a daredevil's wink. Nate dropped the car into reverse and the tires exploded on the pavement like a slug from a .45. The car's tires rolled out plumes of smoke and Mr. Hammend jumped back in order to not get hit by the now moving car. Nate cranked the wheel sideways and the car spun out of the parking spot and came to a stop inches from Greg and Stevie and the girl. Greg pounded on the window and tried the handle but it was locked. Nate looked up at him and shook his head 'no'. Stevie pushed past Greg, still clutching the unknown girl's hand, his free hand slammed against the Lucy's window. "Lucy get out of there now! What are you doing? LUCY!" He was yelling with desperation in his eyes.

Nate wanted desperately to tell his friends what had happened and to atleast say goodbye but as he looked out of the windshield he could see Mr. Hammend charging toward the car with something in his hand. Was that a brick? Just then Mr. Hammend threw the brick and hit the windshield spider cracking it in a thousand places. Nate didn't hesitate, he threw the car in drive and punched the gas. The car did a doughnut and as it was sliding side ways the front end clipped Hammend's legs and sent him rolling across the hood of the car and off ass-over-teacup to the tarmac.

Nate had the gas pedal floored and coming out of the doughnut he was still a little out of control, the rearend of the car slid sideways and clipped the rearend of Mr. Chesbro's big old Ford pickup. Because of this they missed the parking lot exit altogether and ended up coming out into the street over the curb and bounding down hard. Nate wasn't worried he knew the old Nova could take the abuse but when he looked over and saw the utter terror in Lucy's face and her white knuckled hand clutching the side of the seat it made him think twice. He reached over and grabbed her hand and gave her a squeeze. "Hold on baby!"

Nate floored the car down the side street that lead to the main drag. He didn't stop at the stop sign and went flying out into the main street sideways right in front of a car they nearly missed colliding with. Nate dropped the car back into a lower gear and whipped it out into the opposing lane of traffic to pass the slower moving car, who was still laying on its horn from the near accident. In front of them an 18 wheeler was bearing down on them, filling the windshield the closer it got. Nate was brave and crazy but even he felt the tightening squeeze in his chest as they flew closer to the oncoming truck. Nate yanked the wheel back and they slid back into their own lane with inches to spare before colliding with the big shiny chrome grill of the semi-truck.

Lucy hung on to the door handle for dear life. The car spun and skidded, the sound of the wheels as they tried to cling and rotate on the pavement shrieking in her ears! Never had her heart pounded so hard...except for those precious moments when Nate Essex had chosen to kiss her hard on the mouth and let her get her first taste of what it might be like as that girl by his side. Of anyone, he'd whisked her out of that school and bared, what seemed like his soul. She could still remember those tears, that raw anger...

The car halted by the gathering crowd, Lucy's tiny body whipping hard against the seat, though the belt kept her from suffering any sort of injuries. She could hear the muffled shouts, saw Mr. Hammend as he barreled his way toward the car. She glanced over at Nate, his eyes were glued on the people. She followed his gaze and saw Stevie, her hand moving to touch the glass. She shook her head 'no' and saw that Nate was doing the same. There was no way they could involve anyone else in this. Not then. Maybe they could try calling them later. Maybe after things settled.

~~~

"Who's that?" asked Corinne, her grip on Stevie's hand tightening. The look on his face seemed utterly distraught, like his entire world had been shattered. Maybe it had. Greg looked panicked to the point of pissed. Just what had happened and why?

Corinne turned toward Stevie when she suddenly saw the wrestling coach run toward the car with a large brick in his hand. Just like that, he launched it.

"Oh god!" Corinne exclaimed and buried her face against Stevie.

~~~

Kiki heard all the commotion as she meandered around to the back parking lot. Yes, the fire alarm has gone off, but she hasn't expected there to be any real trouble. Her eyes were still sore from crying and her ego still rather bruised. But when she glimpsed that all too familiar Nova squeal its way out of the parking lot, she was stunned.

A desperate need to know what had happened struck hard. Kiki saw Stevie clutching a girl dressed in black and then there was Greg. She looked down at her feet and the polished Mary-Janes she wore. Somehow they seemed so very dull. She sucked in a sharp breath and ran fingers through her wild blonde curls. Mustering up what dignity she had left, she ignored the fact the her eyes were red-rimmed and her face splotchy and walked up to Greg. With a gentle hand, she touched his arm.

"What just happened?" she asked, clearly bewildered, though an ache deep in the pit of her gut began to grow. The crowd of students was growing restless and the teachers were having issues keeping everyone under control. No doubt this was going to end in 'early dismissal'.

~~~

Lucy squeaked in fear as the brick connected and Nate got them out of there. Fast. She'd wished she'd gotten to say her goodbyes, but better to miss out on those than to live with regret. Terrified over what they'd just gone through, yet thrilled that they'd gone through it together, she knew she was right where she was supposed to be. She couldn't imagine her life without Nate in it, even if everyone thought her crazy for feeling that way.

But it wasn't over yet! Nate drove over the curb and straight into traffic. Lucy's breaths quickened and she heard him mumble as he reached over and grabbed her hand with his. She held on tight, not wanting to let and just closed her eyes. The sound of horns and more shouting flooded her ears and she knew Nate had pissed off some drivers. But she'd trust him. She had too. She was his problem now and he's take care of her. Adrenaline coursed through her veins and for a moment time seemed to stand still. Finally, they were driving along at a steady speed and Nate's grip on her hand seemed to relax.

Lucy opened first one eye and then the next. She glanced over her shoulder...they'd done it. They'd left school. Together. And now they'd be heading off to Los Angeles. She glanced over at Nate and smiled. "You're crazy. You know that?" Her smile grew and she laughed softly, her fingers lacing with his. She sunk back in the seat and allowed the tension to ease out of her muscles, the music blaring in that familiar way. "You need to pick up anything first?" she then asked. She knew her own parents had work and would be out for a couple hours at least. Though she figured that the school might try to contact them about what she'd done, the stunt she helped pull. BUT, they didn't know she had plans on skipping town. She'd always been the predictable kid, the one whose map of the future they always thought they knew. They'd bide their time, wait out the day and attempt to give a stern talking to later.

Only, there'd be no later.

Still, it bought her some time to gather a few things from home if Nate didn't mind. And maybe, just maybe, they could leave a note for Steve and Greg to find.

Greg, Stevie and Corrine stood in shock of what they'd just witnessed. Two teachers rushed by them to run to the aid of Mr. Hammend who was laying on his back and groaning in pain. The Teacher's tried picking him up even though proper first aid training instructed otherwise, he yelped in agony, "AAHHH MY BACK!" and they laid him back gently on the ground.

"What in the holy fuck was that about?" Greg yelled at Stevie. It was then that Kiki approached and Greg felt the delicate touch from her hand on his arm and he spun, surprised to she her.

"What just happened?" Kiki asked, clearly bewildered.

"I don't know! Are you alright? You would know what happened better than I would! Some girl just said Nate punched you and stabbed Mr. Hammend, But there is Mr. Hammend and although he might have thrown out his back, he definitely doesn't look stabbed! So did Nate really PUNCH YOU?" Greg asked in disbelief reached up and gently wiping his thumb across her cheek. He didn't want to believe that his best friend could be capable of such a thing but after seeing the look in his eyes he didn't know what to believe. It wasn't just Nate's eyes either, Lucy had looked just as surreal sitting beside him.

Stevie looked as confused as Greg though and only shook his head and yanked on Corrine's hand. Corrine, also shocked in surprise wasn't expecting the tug and let loose of the stack of flyers Greg had printed. The earlier autumn wind took them up and blew them into the air like a confetti gun, raining them down on the crowd of already agitated students and everyone started to cheer. Greg leaped to the ground and jumped on what remained of his diminished stack, while Corrine squatted down and helped with the pile, maybe only half remained.

"Everyone go back inside! GO TO YOUR HOMEROOMS! Everyone go back inside and back to your HOMEROOMS! We are in an emergency situation " The teachers not currently attending Mr. Hammend began to call out and try to herd the aggitated crowd of rowdy kids back toward the school.

"You kids quit standing there and get your butts to your homerooms now!" The Girl's gym coach called out pointing at the group, Stevie looks back to Corrine and asks, "You alright?". "HEY I SAID GO BACK TO YOUR HOMEROOMS!" The lesbian teacher reapplied.

Greg stood up with his stack of flyers and instinctively reached out and grasp Kiki's hand and started leading her back inside, while Stevie and Corrine trailed behind. But Greg had no intentions of go back to homeroom, he wanted to go back inside just long enough to appease the yelling teachers and then in the chaos of the crowd slip off. He had to go after his friend and find out what the hell happened to set him off. He was sure Stevie would follow along but he didn't know if the two girls would. He really didn't know Corrine, although Kiki wasn't likely to follow him, that didn't stop him from trying.

"Kiki, You have a car right? A BMW yeah?" Greg asked. "I gotta ask you a really big favor." He said, knowing that he didn't have a chance in hell, but it was his only hope of trying to catch up with Nate and find out the truth.

"Yeah baby, we can stop at your place and grab a few things! Just gotta make it quick ok?" Nate said, still brimming high on adrenaline. He was cruising at about 50mph trying to keep a low profile, but he was pretty sure the collision with Mr. Chesbro's truck had taken out atleast one of his taillights and the smashed windshield, thanks to Mr. Hammends brick didn't help much either. He constantly looked up into the rear view mirror for cops. He could hear sirens in the distance but he was pretty sure they were still far enough away.

It was just then that red and blue flashing lights flashed and the quick blip of the sirens sounded as a sheriff's car swooped up behind them from a side street. "Fuck!" Nate grumbled under his breath. He gave a single look to Lucy's scared eyes and then punched the accelerator again. The engine screamed and they were both put back in their seats as Nate whipped down another side street and tried to lose the cop. The Sheriff had no intentions of letting them go though and gave chase.

Lucy was gasping like she was having an asthma attack. Her eyes were clenched shut again and when Nate looked over to check on her he knew that he was scaring the shit out of her and he hated himself for that. She didn't deserve this, not to be sucked into the shit-storm he was creating out of his life. She was a good girl and one that deserved a chance at a good future, not tied up with the mess that was his life. He reached out and clutched her hand. "Don't worry Luce, I'm gonna get you out of this, Just hold on!" He just as the hard bump from the Sheriff's car performing the PIT maneuver and the rearend of the Nova.

The car started to fishtail and going at nearly 75 mph on bald tires, Nate did his best to control it but without luck. Nate and Lucy were both slung sideways as the car spun out and then collided with the stone curb. The car hit hard enough to actually lift it up onto the two passenger side wheels and for a second it felt like they were gonna flip over before dropping back down on all four wheels at a full stop.

Nate shook his head and looked over to check on Lucy. She looked stunned but otherwise unhurt. "Are you okay? Did you hit your head?" Nate asked but it was his face stained with blood. Several small drops originating from his hairline had started to drip down her forehead. It was his bloodied appearance that was causing her to stare, mouth agape. Nate looked down and saw that she was still clutching his hand, her grip so tight his fingers were turning white.

"Get your hands in the air! NOW GODDAMIT! HANDS LET'S SEE EM!" The call came out from in front of them, the Sheriffs deputy screamed, his gun drawn and pointing at them.

"It was ME! HEY YOU HEAR ME? IT WAS ME! LUCY DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT! IT WAS MY FAULT, SHE WASN'T INVOLVED!" Nate yelled back out to the cop. Nate reached over and kissed her one final time, and the cop freaked out, "Don't fucking MOVE! I will shoot you!" He screamed and for a second Nate thought he actually might.

"Lucy! I promise you won't get any trouble, just tell them I grabbed out and you didn't wanna come with me! My life is fucked and I ain't dragging you down with me! " Nate promised her and then pried his hand away from her grip. He opened the door and got out even though it looked like the cop was gonna shoot him.

"SIR! HEY GET ON THE GROUND! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO GET OUT OF THE CAR! GET ON THE GROUND NOW! The cop called out.

"Okay man, just point your gun at me. Not Lucy she didn't have shit to do with and she asked me to stop! She's not at fault here. It's all me!" Nate said as he slowly dropped to the ground face down in the middle of the road while three other cop cars came screeching up the street toward the accident.

Slightly dazed, Kiki just nodded. Greg's words were only slightly registering in her head as she watched the sight before her unfolding. Mr. Hammend looked terrible and most of the teachers looked agitated, some damned near horrified. She caught a glimpse of Miss Rodriguez as she backed away with wide dark eyes, most definitely disturbed by the events that just unfolded before them all. Blinking, she suddenly realized that some of this was her fault. Her heart sunk and she felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach. Nathan Essex was the scum of the Earth as far as she was concerned, but she hadn't meant for this to happen. Not any of it.

Kiki looked over at Greg, Stevie was next to him with a blonde girl in black. She bit down on her lower lip and nodded. "Yeah," she said. "And it's got a full tank." She wasn't sure what exactly sparked her decision. Maybe it was the fact that Greg wasn't laughing at her—or blaming her, though perhaps later on he might—or maybe it was the fact that she truly didn't want to screw someone over this royally. Not even a womanizer by the likes of Nate. The crowd was closing in and they'd only have one opportunity to move. "Come on,"
she said and she slipped her hand against Greg's palm.

Stevie didn't seem to miss a beat and ran off after his friend. Corinne was dazed and confused, but she was in it for the long haul. "I'm coming too," she panted as she held onto his hand and followed.

The four teens made it through the crowd of students, Kiki brushing past Missy who gave her a strange glare when she saw she was with Greg and Steve. Immediately, the cheerleader nudged Ken and began to whisper. Social suicide at its finest! But the deed was done and Kiki committed herself now. She'd find Nate and get things sorted. Somehow.

~~~

Lucy just looked at Nate with pure horror in her eyes. Did he really think she'd just give up on him and let him go so easily? No...just no! She loved him. She'd loved him for so very long! There was no way she'd allow him to take such a fall. Fucked up life? Never! She couldn't accept it. She wouldn't! Tears filled her dark eyes and she removed her glasses so that she could wipe her sleeve against them. Slowly, she got out of the car.

"No! No!" Lucy begged. "Please! Don't hurt him! Don't touch him!" Hot tears fell down along her cheeks. "It's not his fault. It's mine. Please! He was trying to help me!"

The sheriff just snorted and laughed. "Get outta the way, little girl and we'll handle this!" His gun was at the ready.

Lucy's heart was in her throat. She couldn't lose Nate! Not now, not ever! "No!" she screamed as she lunged for Nate with all her might.

~~~

Corinne wrapped her arms about Stevie's as they cooped themselves up in the backseat of Kiki's BMW. The engine roared to life and Greg seemed anxious to get the hell out of dodge. Where they were going, she had no idea. But did any of them? She still had the flyers and set them down along with her bag. Stevie just helped her throw everything back into the trunk.

Greg's fist was tapping the window and he began to direct Kiki. There was a hot trail of wreckage and signs of a road closure weren't far off. He motioned she drive closer and there they were! Nate and Lucy! Greg gave Kikina look, a smile suddenly plastered all over his face.

"No," Kiki protested. "No. There's cops."

"So?" Greg countered. "That's my best friend over there."

"Shit," Stevie interrupted. "And my sister!"

Greg turned around, his eyes connecting with Stevie's. He nodded and then turned back to Kiki. "You can do this. You can. I believe in you."

Kiki felt an odd warmth bloom in her chest. This was crazy! And why was Greg making her feel this way? It wasn't fair! None of it was! "Shit," she grumbled.

"Yes!" Greg shouted.

~~~

Lucy ran toward Nate, her arms outstretched and reaching for him. He was probably pissed off at her for giving herself up, but what could she do? She loved him! The sheriff was about to grab her arm when a car plowed through the cones that had been set up while he'd been pointing his gun on the two. Lucy's head spun and she saw the BMW. The cops scattered and the car door swung open. Inside, she saw Stevie and Greg, some girl she didn't know and...Kiki?

"Get in," Kiki said. "Now!"

"Young lady I've warned you once, unless you want me to floor your ass you won't move!" The voice of the cop standing behind Lucy announced. He was waving his gun back and forth between the back of Lucy's head and the terrified face of Kiki sitting behind the driving wheel of Kiki's intruding BMW.

"Don't be stupid, you guys had nothing to do with this, I am going down for what I did!" Nate called out as he was being cuffed and stuffed into the back of the cop car.

"Look miss, this can either go easy or hard, we've got three cop cars full of officers here, don't do anything stupid. We have the perp and you don't need to fall for this. you guys all look like young people you've made really bad decisions today, so don't let that effect the rest of your lives. I'm asking you to get into your friend's car here and leave with them now or I'll be forced to charge you with his crimes! Last warning, get in the car or go to jail." The cop called out with absolute authority.

Stevie leaned over in the seat and motioned for Lucy to get in. "Mom is a lawyer's assistant, we've got a better chance at getting Nate out than if we all get arrested now, Please Lucy get in." He said with a terribly desperate look on his face.

"Go Lucy......go now....If you really love me you'll get in that car and leave now! You hear me?" Nate called out beaten and bloodied from the accident and the cops shoving him into the back of the caged cop car.

Lucy wanted to die. Never in her life had she wanted to die more than one thousand deaths right then and there. It was as if Tyson had punched her in the gut directly in Punch Out. And where was Link? She could feel his sword tearing into her flesh and piercing her heart as her eyes locked desperately onto Nate's.

This was wrong. Unfair. She'd rage-bitch on anyone who attempted to fuck with the guy she'd been having feelings for, for so very long. Tears spilled down her cheeks and she felt the panic begin to rise. She couldn't breathe. She could barely think.

"Nate..." Lucy whispered, her body shaking as she watched the cops rip him away. How could they do this? Any of them! She choked on a sob and glanced back at Stevie, her dark hair had fallen into her eyes and she could still feel the heat of Nate's palm against hers.

"Get in," Kiki urged, Stevie shouting out in agreement. Corinne just held onto Stevie and decided to join in their plea. She'd get answers later.

Lucy looked to Nate and then to the group of friends in the BMW. Life had gone haywire, but only one thing was certain—she loved Nate Essex.

"I..I love you!" Lucy cried out. Just then, Stevie leaned over Corinne and grabbed Lucy's arm, yanking her awkwardly into Kiki's car.

At that, Kiki floored the gas pedal and high tailed it out of there. Her face was white and her grip was tight on the steering wheel "Holy shit...holy shit..." she mumbled.

Lucy just sat there in the backseat and sobbed.

"Kiki, Where are you going? Don't go back toward school!" Greg said, "He take this street right here, we can go back to Stevie and Lucy's house. Her mom should still be a work for a few hours." Greg instructed Kiki, and pointed down a side street.

He could see that she was nerved up and was shaken quite badly, after all that was probably the first time a cop had pointed a gun at her. He couldn't actually believe that she'd just run a police barrier. He never would have thought Kiki was capable of something like that, but she had and Greg liked her even more for that. "You did really good Kelly." Greg said and gave her a smile.

Stevie was sitting in the back seat, his big flabby arm reaching across Corrine and holding onto his step-sister's hand. She'd tossed him off a few times and he understood that she was extremely upset but he kept persisting and eventually she let his hand stay on hers. Stevie had ulterior motives as well as comforting Lucy though. His big arm was resting on Corrine's lap and he could feel an almost oven like heat coming from her pelvis area and heating his arm. He'd heard that life threatening situations could sometimes amp girls up and the adrenaline rush they got could send their libido into the stratosphere. With any hope, Corrine was good and horned up and he might just get a chance at getting her out of her panties if he could he could get her alone back at his place, or maybe it was just wishful thinking.

"Luce.....Are you okay? What happened? Can you try and manage telling us what in God's name happened to make Nate freak out like that?" Stevie asked his sister, who was shaking with rage.

It was Kiki who answered first though, " It was partially my fault I suppose. I think I may have embarrassed him in the hallway, but that didn't give him any right to bring up my family's past.....I don't have any control over what my father does! He was way out of line for saying that stuff in front of the whole school!" Kiki said, trying to defend her actions just as they were pulling into the Lucy's driveway.

Kiki winced slightly after she admitted her part in the entire fiasco and waited for the onslaught of insults to rain down upon her. She might've been on top on school grounds, but now she was in the company of a crowd of misfits who probably plotted her demise daily only...why was Greg smiling at her? And why was Lucy just crying and not saying anything? Why...?

Just too many 'whys'! And it was killing her slowly inside! These people should be furious, ready to shove her out of her car and just drive off while she was kicked to the curb! Only...they didn't. She could feel her eyes stinging slightly as a stray tear suddenly fell and ran down her heated cheek. With a soft scowl, she angrily brought her hand up and wiped it away. Had any of them seen that? Wow, this day wasn't going like she'd expected at all!

Lucy sniffled in the backseat, one hand pressing against her eyes as she tried to regain her composure. She felt like a hole had been torn in the middle of her chest and the heat of Stevie's hand against hers was annoying, bordering on infuriating. It should be Nate that was with her. Nate who was sitting beside her, talking to her, comforting her. But he wasn't and there wasn't a goddamned thing she could do about it! Her heart was hammering hard and the last thing she wanted to do was to talk about it.

With a heavy sigh, Lucy let her hand drop from her eyes and she looked over at her step-brother and shook her head. Her despair was more than evident and the pretty blonde sitting with him tried to smile at her reassuringly only it didn't help very much. "Are you all right?" Corinne asked, her tiny body pressing into Stevie's. Corinne could tell that things weren't and it only served to make her worry more for them all.

"I don't want to talk about it," Lucy grumbled. Corinne frowned and she could see the frustration etched on Stevie's face. This situation was getting worse and worse.

"I'm so sorry, Lucy. I am," Kiki interjected. "I didn't think things would go this far, I..."

Lucy just shook her head and held up her hand. "Don't," she mumbled. "That was just part of it," she went on. She knew deep down that it had all to do with her finding out about his getting caught with Stephanie earlier that day, with raw emotions coming to a head and pent up feelings finally coming to a head. Kiki had been an unfortunate bystander and had to open her mouth at the wrong time and say just the right thing to set off a trigger. Yeah, she could be a bitch. But she knew she hadn't meant to destroy Nate. Not like this. "Not the whole of it."

Kiki just nodded silently and slid down a bit in the driver's seat. A strange warmth settled in her tummy and another tear decided to fall from the corner of her eye. Blinking a little, she didn't bother to wipe this one away. Following Greg's instructions, she drove up the side street and parked her car in front of Stevie's and Lucy's house.

Corinne turned her head when the car had stopped and the engine turned off. Kiki took a moment and rubbed her hands along her face. Lucy just thrust open the door and stormed up into the house, not once looking back at her friends as she did so.

"Well that was rough....I don't know about you guys but I could use a drink. Lucy will probably need some time for to herself but when she finally comes back downstairs I am sure she'd gonna want talk to us. So do you girls wanna come in and hang out for a while? I don't think school is gonna go a whole day after that fiasco, so I doubt we'll be missed and my step mom has a bottle of vodka and orange juice that is calling my name right now, what do you say?" Stevie asked and as soon as he looked over at Corrine her head was nodding yes. Stevie was surprised he would've guessed that Corrine wasn't much of a drinker because she was still younger, but her eyes were big and wanton and he didn't hesitate. He grabbed her hand and they got out and started to head for the house. Only turning back breifly enough to check on Greg. "You coming man?" Stevie asked.

"Yeah man I'll be right in, I wanna talk with Kiki for a minute though ok?" Greg responded and watched as Stevie giddily jogged into his house with Corrine trailing behind him. Greg turn back to Kiki and tried reaching up to wipe away the tear on her cheek but she pulled away from him.

"Kiki, I think what you did today was really great and Brave. I don't know what Nate said to you but I don't think that people will really think too much about it and I don't think Lucy blames you at all for what happened. If you wanna come in and hang out maybe we can talk a little bit. I don't know if you drink or not, but Stevie is right after a day like to today a good stiff drink can help calm nerves considerably. What do you say? You wanna come in and hang out for a bit, we could talk about the big party." Greg put the final part in in hopes that it might be enough to tempt her into actually coming in. After all Greg wasn't stupid he knew why Kiki had agreed to go out with him in the first place. "Well hey give it some thought, if you wanna come in and hang out with us on a friday night, since we don't have school tomorrow, feel free, but if not then maybe I'll see you in school on monday.

Greg got out of the car and started to walk into the house, taking only a single look over his shoulder to see if Kiki was coming in or not.

Inside the house Stevie could hear Lucy having a regular melt down upstairs in her room, she only ever got this loud when she reached a level in a video game that she couldn't master, and even then she still wasn't this loud. Stevie went to the fridge and got the OJ and then walked over to the bar and got the half gallon of Vodka started to mix up some drinks while Corrine watched him. Stevie dowled out normal shot and a half portions of vodka into each glass, but it was then Corrine spoke up.

"Hey....I want mine stronger....double it barkeep!" Corrine said with a warm smile on her face. Stevie shot her a surprised look but obliged her and doubled the portion of vodka in her glass before adding the OJ. He walked back over to the breakfast bar and handed her the drink. Stevie held his cup up and said cheers, and as soon as they'd clinked glasses, Corrine brought the cup to her lips and pounded the entire big glass down like it was nothing. Stevie was barely able to get a couple of swigs of the unusually strong drink down before coughing and setting his still mostly full cup down on the counter next to Corrine's empty one.

"Geez....that's....impressive." Steve said, but what he actually meant was 'intimidating'. "You drink often?" He asked.

"Yeah, every summer at Theater camp we get wasted. It's pretty much what we do every night after rehearsals." Corrine said with a giggle at the astounded look on Stevie's face.

"Really? I had no idea....I would have never guess that theater enthusiasts got drunk all the time." Stevie said with a smile.

"Yeah well I'm sure we do all sorts of things at theater camp that people don't expect of us, but after pouring your emotions out on stage all day you have to unwind somehow and booze and sex are two guaranteed ways to do that. " Corrine said with a big smile and a wink to Stevie.

Stevie coughed and spit up the drink he was trying to take when he heard the words escape sweet little Corrine's lips. "S-Sex? You've had sex already?" He asked her his eyes large and completely surprised.

"Oral sure....both given and received, but yeah...it's not really a big deal though. Have you?" She asked.

"Well...I mean.....Of course I've had sex...what's the big deal anyway." Stevie lied and tried to put on his best bravado.

"Yeah...well can I have another one of these, this time a little stronger please?" Corrine asked holding out her empty glass to Stevie.

Kiki's blue eyes fluttered shut and for a brief moment she considered hitting the gas pedal and driving away. Would she head back to school? Probably not. She'd seen the cursory glance Missy had given her as she pushed past her, her hand in Greg's as they moved through the crowd with certain precision and fled the scene in her car. No. She couldn't go back and she honestly didn't want to. The other option was home, but there was nothing for her there. It was a Friday and that meant her dad was home. No way she was going to be there before her mother was home with her.

"Wait...wait!" Kiki called out as she turned off the car and slowly got out. She closed the door and locked it up, then turned toward Greg as he headed toward the house.

~~~

Lucy's pillow was propped on her dresser, her knickknacks and jewelry having skid to the floor in tiny piles next to her laundry pile. Life wasn't fair! And it would only get worse! There was no way she could face anyone after everything that had happened. She was supposed to be meeting Nate later, writing a duet with him, singing...she was supposed to be by his side, driving to LA, being his rock and support and...

"Ahhh!!!" Lucy screamed as she picked up the controller Nate had last held. She hugged it tightly against her chest and then threw it. She heard the crack as it struck the floor. Angry, frustrated, filled with despair, she threw herself on her bed and shouted against the blankets as she bunched them together beneath her body. She shook with violent sobs, her mind and body screaming for Nate.

What was she going to do? What was anyone going to do? Would they tend to his head? He'd been bleeding...he needed her! A loud cry left her as she sat up and moved to her large beanbag chair. Lucy sunk into it, her body a quivering mess as she stared at the television and then the pile of clothes. Her panties were on top. But where was the bra?

Oh, who cared! She'd be destroying that pair of panties anyway. She had others.

More tears fell and she buried her face against her knees as she drew them up against her chest. "Nate," she whispered. "Nate..."

~~~

Corinne arched a brow and shrugged off her sweater. Carefully, she placed it aside and went to have another drink. She could already feel the affects of the first one, but really wanted to go for something more. As she drank down the contents of her second drink, a tiny dribble worked its way down her chin and along her chest.

"Ah," Corinne sighed and then plopped down on the couch, her body relaxed, her eyes fixed on Stevie. With a smile, she reached out a hand toward him and giggled softly. "Come here," she said, voice slightly slurred. "Don't you want to sit with me?"

Stevie walked out into the kitchen again and started fixing another drink for Corrine. He was doing the math in his head, trying to figure out how many shots Corrine had done in the few minutes since they'd gotten home. Sure the idea of her getting a little typsy sounded good but he didn't like the idea of feeding her enough alcohol to make her sick.

Greg opened the front door and walked in, grinning from ear to ear as Kiki walked in right behind him. He saw Stevie making drinks in the kitchen so he started toward him but the sight of Corrine sitting on the couch stopped him in his tracks. She had her modest long hemmed skirt hiked up so that she could sit Indian style and her eyes looked glassy. Corrine noticed Greg and Kiki and gave them a drunken smile and a wave. "Is she already drunk?" Kiki asked.

Stevie walked out from the kitchen with his and Corrine's drinks in hand, Greg shot him a sly look but Stevie only shrugged and pushed by him. "Vodka and OJ are in the kitchen you guys, help yourselves." Stevie said as he handed Corrine her drink. "Try to make this one last okay?" Corrine nodded but still ended up sucking down half the glass in her first gulp. She picked up the remote control and studied it, "What's this?" She asked slurring her words a bit.

"It's a remote control for the TV,, pretty cool huh?" Stevie said bragging a bit. Lucy's mom had a really good job, working in a powerful lawyers office and a TV with a remote was just one of the modern conveniences that she'd afforded. Stevie reached over and pushed the power button and the TV came to life. It was still early in the day so soap operas were still playing.

"OOOH yeah! Days of our Lives! I love the acting in these, people think they're dumb but a lot a great actors cut their teeth on Soap operas! Come here and sit close to me Steve, Let's snuggle up and watch it together." Corrine said as she patted the cushion next to her. Stevie hated soap operas but if Corrine wanted to snuggle and watch them then he'd gladly oblige her. Stevie slid over and Corrine leaned against him and dropped her head on his chubby shoulder and after a minute or two she placed her hand on his thigh and gently rubbed it. Stevie could feel the bulge starting to grow in his jeans and prayed Corrine wouldn't notice.

Out in the kitchen Greg walked out and grabbed himself a cup, He looked over to Kiki, who'd taken a seat at the breakfast bar, and held up a glass, silently asking her if she'd like a drink.

"Just juice please." Kiki answered.

Greg made himself a strong drink and poured Kiki a juice. He walked out and set the cup down on the counter in front of her. "The party....the party is us, or atleast it was us, Now I don't know if it'll even be happening with Nate locked up." Greg came out with it.

"What about the big city promoter?" Kiki asked as she delicately sipped her OJ.

"Bullshit.....I just said that on the spot when Ken was harassing me and it kind of snowballed from there. We came up with the idea so that our band, Excalibur could play the party and we could film it and make a video." Greg said while he took a deep drink off his vodka drink.

"You're in a band?" Kiki asked with a disbelieving look on her face.

"Yeah, we played the talent show last year, don't you remember?" Greg asked.

"I thought you guys were lip syncing or something, geez so that was real?" Kiki said with a snicker.

"Lip syncing? NOooo. No that was us and I thought we sounded pretty good." Greg said feeling kind of embarrassed.

"Don't blush I wasn't picking on you, I just was unaware, So do you get paid to play?" Kiki asked and reached out and put her hand on Greg's hand briefly before taking it back.

"Yeah we've gotten paid a couple of gigs. Mostly shitty little bars outside of town, but the Party was supposed to be our big break out." Greg answered and feeling emboldened by her hand touch and the vodka Greg reached in and kisses Kiki on the cheek.

Corinne let her fingers move gently over Stevie's thigh, slowly, carefully working their way up towards his hip. Her eyes were fixed on the television as 'Days' played on the screen. Her new favorite couple was on. Oh, how she had high hopes for the two of them. Her gentle caresses along Steve's thigh grew firmer, more demanding as the scene unfolded and the moment Jack gripped Jennifer's shoulders and thrust his lips against hers, she let out a squeal of delight. She turned toward Steve, her eyes glassy and fully of mischief. "Brilliant, right?" she stated, more than asked. Her dark eyes drifted down and she saw his pants tightening between his legs. Oh, he definitely thought it was brilliant! Or, so it seemed. Without a care, she let her hand move to his bulging crotch and smiled.

In the kitchen, Kiki sat next to Greg quite stunned at how nice he was being. She honestly had expected everyone to tell her to just go home, yet she'd been invited inside and offered a beverage. No one even gave her a hard time that she wanted it without any alcohol spiking it. It was a strange sort of relief. Even Missy gave her shit whenever they hung out, so she'd learned to find ways of laughing it off, coming up with excuses, just something to make the sting not hurt so deeply. It was odd being accepted and not feeling on edge like she had to wear a mask and hide the girl who lingered beneath.

It was refreshing and bizarrely humbling.

Greg and crew really had done their own performance at that talent show. Kiki never would've guessed. She along with everyone else at school had thought all of them had faked everything. Rumor had it that the instrumental had been a recording of some other band, probably a professional and that the voices were probably professional too. There was no way some local group was that good, especially that bunch. How stupid she felt right then as she sat there—stupid and small and like her entire school time career had been spent dwelling on meaningless things. Her hand reached out and brushed against Greg's. The moment she realized it, she pulled it back and felt her cheeks grow warm.

"Wow," Kiki said softly. "I had no idea." She smiled a little and tried to imagine Greg on a stage in one of the local dive bars. Strangely enough, she could see it and, she had to admit, he could do better. Lost in thought, she noticed the distance suddenly close in between the two of them and Greg planted a soft kiss against her cheek. He hadn't done anything more, just a simple enough gesture that made her eyes widen in wonder. She looked away from her juice and into his eyes. "Why'd you do that?" she asked him, simple and honest, though a smile had crept over her full lips.

~~~

Lucy sat up and pounded a fist against her floor. She felt tired, beyond exhausted. She needed to know that Nate was okay and wondered if the police would let her talk to him. She'd heard that kids with parents in jail were able to arrange visiting hours where they could talk, so why not a girlfriend? She was his girlfriend now...after all that shit, they finally admitted pent up feelings and...

Tears fell down her cheeks. That was it. Lucy needed to march down to the police station and demand that the sheriff let her talk to Nate even if only for five minutes. Fuck the world and fuck what anyone had to say about it! Though for now...she felt her dark eyes grow heavy. A small sob bubbled up and she fell down upon her bed. Curling up in the tangle of blankets, she fell asleep crying, her last thoughts of Nate and her idea of finding a way to talk to him.

~~~

Corinne's hand began to slowly massage Stevie's crotch through his pants. Her small body snuggling close to him as her hand worked magic. "Do you like that?" she asked innocently, her head tipping close so that her warm breath tickled his ear.

Back in the kitchen, Kiki could feel her cheeks growing hot. She had no idea that Greg could be this sweet, this...all of this. It made her tummy suddenly flutter, something she hadn't expected as they sat there together.

Stevie was blushing and smiling ear to ear as Corrine stroked him through his jeans. She was so close to his ear that he could almost feel her lips on his lobe. When she asked him if he liked it, he couldn't manage words, instead he just nodded his head, which made her drunkenly laugh.

Stevie reached out and grasp Corrine's tiny titty through her dress, he groped it like a child, having never felt a girl up before he was a bit rough. Corrine reached up and stopped him and Stevie started to apologize but she only laughed again and redirected his hand down the front of her dress so that he could have skin contact. Stevie was beyond delighted, feeling her big puffy nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The whole time she was gripping his crotch and rubbing the growing bulge in his pants.

Corrine wasn't satisfied though, shed pushed his big gut up out of the way and popped the button on his jeans, his zipper came next. Stevie looked out toward the hall that lead to the kitchen, he could hear Kiki and Greg talking out there and hoped they would keep doing that so he and Corrine didn't get interrupted. "Let me suck it Stevie." Corrine said was kissed him on the cheek. He couldn't believe his luck, Corrine was hot and wanted him for whatever reason. He watched as she dropped her head down onto his fully erect cock and began to suck his cock. She wasn't lying about theater camp, she'd obviously done this before because it felt great.

Corrine popped her butt off of the couch and hiked up her skirt, pulling her head off of his cock long enough to coo, "finger me Stevie." She pleaded before going back down on him. Stevie didn't hesitate, he reached over buried two big fingers deep into her warm wet snatch.

Out in the Kitchen Greg felt bold after kissing Kiki. She hadn't pulled away or slapped him or any of the negative ramifications he'd assumed would happen when he'd first kissed her. She'd asked him why he did that and he knew they both knew why'd he done it. Instead of answering he reached in again and kissed her harder, this time he parted his lips and was surprised when Kiki tongue found his and they started to make out. Greg's hand reached up and groped Kiki's breast through her dress, pulling her off her stool and close to him. He couldn't believe that he'd turned the school's most notorious up tight bitch into his make out partner, but he wasn't about to question it, he was just happy Kiki was making out with him.

Outside the house Lucy's mom closed her car door and stormed for the front door. She'd gotten the call from the school 15 minutes ago and was absolutely furious, not to mention worried out of her head. The principle had called and informed her of the days events and she had left work as soon as she got off the phone. She knew that letting Lucy hang out with Stevie's delinquent friends was a bad idea but at the time she was just happy Lucy was off of video games and actually making friends. Now though she'd wished she'd left Lucy to play on those stupid games, because hearing what Lucy had been involved in made her hair feel like it was going gray by the second. She rushed up and plowed through the front door, unready for the scene that waited for her.

Corinne's tiny lips encircled Stevie's engorged cock, her tongue stroking the underside with expert care as she brought it deeper into the warmth of her mouth. "Mmm..." she moaned, her hips started to buck as he pushed his fingers deeply into her slick folds. She'd been wanting this with him for a long time. Too long. Day after day, she'd watch him sit alone, wondering just what it would feel like for his hands to wander all over her body, touching and exploring. There was an innocence about him, an eagerness so raw and wild. She loved that and wanted more. "Fuck me with your fingers, Stevie," she mewled, wet slurping sounds resonating each time her hips moved. She closed her eyes and continued sucking him off, saliva pooling at the corners of her mouth and dripping down her chin. "Mmm...mmm...I love your cock, Stevie. I love it," she groaned.

Back in the kitchen, Kiki couldn't believe what she was doing. Greg's lips were demanding, but soft and she honestly couldn't get enough. For the first time it was as if someone was truly seeing 'her' and she liked that. She wanted to please him, to give him all that he wanted and more. It wasn't like all those times with Parker or any of the other preppies. No. They never saw the girl hidden beneath, the girl she was or even the girl she could be. Social status be damned! And who gave a shit about Missy Matthews!

Kiki could feel a burn aching between her legs as Greg's lips moved over hers, his tongue pushing past and tasting her mouth. She hadn't expected him to taste this sweet, this good. God, she wanted more. Her body began to tremble and she dared herself to get closer, her hands moving about his neck to help prevent her from falling. Slowly, one hand reached up and made it to his hair. Such hair! Kinky and curly so much like her own. Why hadn't she noticed? There was so much she hadn't noticed and she felt ashamed of that...when all this time, he'd known so much about her and had accepted her anyway. Her fingers played with his curls while her other hand moved down his back until she reached the hem of his shirt. She teased at it until she let her hand slip underneath, nails grazing his back ever so slightly, so gently.

Soft sounds worked their way out of her mouth as her heart sped up and her breathing became short. Kiki's entire body was on fire and it was all because of Greg.

Back by the television, Corinne was panting furiously, Stevie's fingers pumping her hard. "Mmm...mmm..." She was hot and wet and beyond aroused. Her entire body was aching, dying to get off. "Fuck, Stevie," she mumbled. "Oh fuck..."

Just then, the front door swung open. Mrs. Connor stood in the doorway, her eyes blazing with fury as she watched Corinne scurry up to Stevie's side, her hands moving to straighten out her skirt. There were some sounds in the kitchen and suddenly both Greg and Kiki bolted into the room with faces as white as ghosts.

"What in the hell is going on here?" the woman shrieked. She glanced over at Greg and Kiki and then at Stevie and Corinne. Her eyes narrowed at her step-son. "You. I'll talk to you later," she seethed. "Where's Lucy?"

Kiki cleared her throat and pointed toward the upstairs. Mrs. Connor just sighed. "Just great," she huffed and headed toward the stairs.

Corinne couldn't help but giggle as she looked over at Stevie whose cock hung out on full display, wet and weeping. Kiki bit down on her lower lip and turned away, her cheeks going from white to red. Corinne nuzzled up next to Stevie and whispered. "Consider that foreplay. There's more from where that came from." She nibbled his ear and then finished straightening herself out.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Lucy's mom knocked on the door and pushed it open. Lucy was fast asleep on her bed, though her room looked like a total disaster area. She frowned and sat down on the edge of her daughter's bed. "Lucy," she said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder and gently shaking her. "Wake up. We need to talk. Now."

Barbra Connors had done the best with what she had, she hadn't assumed that her life was perfect by any measure of the term but it was pretty darn good all things considered. She was only 16 and her name was Barb Vasser when she had gotten pregnant with Lucy and when she first found out she thought her life was over. But life hadn't ended then, as it turned out it was just another beginning. Barb was just another young dumb teenager when she'd met the love of her life. His name was Brian Young and he was the coolest guy in her school. He'd plucked her from her life in obscurity and made her his girlfriend while she was still in the 9h grade and he was a senior. They dated for almost a year before she finally went all the way with him and in a time before the popularity of birth control it only took the once. Shortly there after, Brian left for college and left Barb heartbroken and depressed. Soon she was missing her period and waking up puking her guts out. Her mother had taken her to the doctor and it was then that the dirty truth came out. Barb had tried contacting Brian but when she told him that she was with child he only laughed it off and told her that it wasn't his and he wasn't wrecking his life just because she was stupid enough to get pregnant.

Back then you didn't continue with school after you got knocked up, the days of reality television shows glorifying teenage pregnancy were still generations off, but Barb had begged her mother to atleast let her get her GED before she dropped out to have the child. It was during her preparation for that test she ended up meeting Gary Connors. He was a College guy trying to make ends meet through tutoring GED students when he first met Barb. Gary wasn't a catch, he was boring and not terribly handsome and kind of a dork but he was nice and he didn't hold the fact that Barb had been pregnant over her head. They ended up dating for 6 months before Gary proposed to Barb and had a small wedding immediately so that Lucy wouldn't be born out of wedlock.

Gary certainly wasn't the man of her dreams but he was nice enough and he raised Lucy like she was his own. This of course didn't cure the fact that Barb really didn't love Gary. She'd had several extramarital affairs over the years and the one that ended her marriage to Gary was with a man named Stewart. Stewart had a son around the age of 6, which was the same age as Lucy at the time, and when Gary had moved out, Stew and his son Stevie had moved in. This second marriage last close to a decade before Barb had caught Stew cheating on her with a waitress from Houston. Soon after he too was kicked out of the house, but with Lucy and Stevie having been raised like siblings Barb had agreed to let her step-son stay on until his schooling was finished.

A year after Stew left Barb had gotten back together with Gary. They'd always been civil to one another and when they commiserated about now sharing the experience of having cheating partners it rekindled whatever feelings they shared with each other. This really never changed how Barb felt about Gary, yes he was still nice and treated the kids well enough, but she never really loved him. Sure she slept next to him almost every night but there was only really ever one love in Barb's life, the bad boy who'd broke her heart and left her with a bun in the oven, Brian Young. Bar did her best to stay faithful to Gary the second time around, and was pretty good at hiding the fact when she did cheat on him. It wasn't that hard, working for a powerful lawyer she was often required to stay late at the office and so Gary never questioned her when she came home late and smelling of another man's cologne.

So when she got the call from the school today, (which she had to pull her boss's big cock out of her mouth to answer BTW!) she was both pissed and at the same time could understand where her daughter was coming from. That first love was always a kick in the teeth and it didn't care whether it made any logical sense or not, it only made you do stupid things that you'd be sure to regret for the rest of your life. This Nate Essex character was bad news and although Barb never really liked him, she'd seen that very specific look in her daughter's eyes when the two were together. Now though she could only pray that Lucy hadn't done something as stupid as getting knocked up by the guy before they finally locked him up.

Barb sat on the edge of Lucy's bed and listened while her daughter spilled her heart about the days events, secretly sighing in relief when Lucy admitted that they'd only just now expressed their feelings for each other. "Ooooh honey, I'm so sorry for you. I know how bad it hurts when you get your heart broken, but you have to trust me, it'll get better. You just have to focus on your school work and get good enough grades to get into a good college. Then you'll meet a good guy who will take care of you, like I met your dad. Nate might seem like a good guy now, but once your older you'll realize that he's just another bad boy who breaks pretty young girl's hearts." Barb did her best to comfort Lucy as she sobbed.

Stevie had been just minutes from blowing his first load down a real girl's throat when his Step mom had come home and scared the shit out of him. There he was sitting with is dick in his hand while she scolded him and Corrine tried getting herself presentable. Even Greg and Kiki came racing into the living room before he could his pants up. Thankfully though Barb was on a mission to go and check on Lucy so the embarrassing encounter was cut relatively short with only the promise of later punishment before Barb storm off upstairs.

"Dude! nice job man, you just got caught red handed getting a blowjibber by your stepmom....that's the shit you write Hustler magazine about, right there!" Greg said with a laugh and offered up a high five to his red faced buddy but Stevie offered none in return.

"Go grab that bottle of vodka and lets get the hell out of here before she comes back down and tans my ass!" Stevie said and grabbed up Corrine by the hand. He wasn't about to be cock blocked by his Step mom and with Corrine's promise of that being just foreplay he wanted to finish what they'd started. "Can we all go to your house Greg?"

"Nah man, Dad's on the drunk again and he gets real mean when he's out of work." Greg said holding the half bottle of vodka he'd fetched from the kitchen.

"Alright fuck it, how about the caves?" Stevie suggested. The caves were an abandoned mine shaft that was on private property and completely off limits but they were also a place not many people went unless it was to do naughty shit. That seemed like the perfect place but the real problem was that Kiki was the one with the car and if she wouldn't agree to take them then Stevie's hopes of getting to finish losing his virginity to Corrine would be dashed.

"What do you say Kiki? Your hanging with the outcasts now, you wanna go trespass in some dangerous mineshafts?" Stevie said with a small laugh but his tone was completely begging her to say yes.

"No," Lucy stated plainly, her hand reaching up to brush her dark hair away from her face. "No. He's not just another bad boy." She shook her head, her dark eyes brimming with tears as her chest began to squeeze. It was getting hard to breathe, to think. She remembered the look on Nate's face, those tears in his own eyes. No. Her mother was wrong. Dead wrong. "He might seem that way, but..." she looked up into her mother's face, her eyes pleading that she believe her. "Somehow I know it isn't. Not with me." Her fingers moved to touch her lips. God, she could still taste him.

Barbara Connor just looked at Lucy and sighed, her hand moving to gently stroke her daughter's mussed hair. "Shh," she said.

"No," Lucy said, her tone stronger. "I need you to believe me on this one. I..." She couldn't take it. She was supposed to be with Nate. They were supposed to be meeting later! "I need someone to believe me!" More tears fell and she buried her head in her mother's lap. "Please, I need to see him. Please." Her tiny body shook violently as she sobbed, her mom's eyes closing as she thought of her own past, her own dreams and just how much she regretted.

~~~

Kiki watched the little display and wasn't quite sure what to think. Her head hung down causing her blonde curls to fall in front of her face, which was growing hotter by the second. "I..." she stammered. She definitely agreed that they needed to leave. After hearing Mrs. Connor's tone, she had no intention of sticking around and being a part of whatever punishment she had planned. She glanced up and felt a shred of sympathy for Stevie only...

Why would Greg try to high five him? Kiki looked at Corinne who hardly seemed fazed, yet why did such a thing matter to her?

Kiki pursed her lips together and smiled the best she could. She felt so torn, but ultimately she knew what she had to do. Besides, her own mother wasn't home yet and that meant time alone with dad...unacceptable. Ugh! Friday's were the worst!

"I'll take you," Kiki stated softly, though her head was still turned and her blue eyes still fixed on the floor.

Corinne giggled and gave Stevie a little snuggle before standing up and getting herself together. She reached for her sweater and tied it around her waist.

Kiki looked over at Greg. She was unsure of what he was expecting now and not even sure of what she would give. Moments ago, they'd been kissing, hands just starting to explore. Crazily enough, she'd liked it, had thought about things she never thought possible. But then he had to ruin it with a high five?

Then again, the high five was over Steve's time with Corinne. Ugh! Maybe she was over thinking things. Or maybe she wasn't! It was hard to say given the way she tended to approach most things. This was new territory for her, new ground. It was like a black, deserted highway at night. There were no rules and there was no right way. She only had her instincts to follow now.

Kiki cleared her throat and headed toward the door. "I'll need directions to these mines," she added, a small smile in her lips as she glanced over her shoulder.

Barb was still mad, but at the same time she empathized with her daughter unrequited love. "Honey it's not like prison he's not going to be able to take visitors for probably close to a week or atleast a few days. " Barb said, petting the back of her daughters head as she cried and wet Barb's lap with her tears.

"Listen to me, I will look into it ok? You hear me? I'll ask my boss, Mr. Davids if he can give us any advice on the matter. If it went down like you said and there are witnesses then there is a good chance we might be able to get him out of trouble. You're sure though? Nate didn't hit the teacher first?" Barb asked and when her daughter stopped crying and recalled the story again Barb knodded her head.

"So Nate yelled at Kiki and then this Teacher..." Barb started to say but Lucy corrected her. "...Ok not a teacher the Wrestling Coach, Mr. Hammend grabbed Nate unprovoked and that's when Nate defended himself? Then after you two left the premises Mr. Hammend pursued you out of school and into the parking lot where he actually threw a brick at Nate's car?" Barb asked and Lucy was shaking her head yes.

"Ok sweety, this actually sounds like Nate might be able to get out of the frying pan and miss the fire as well. I will see if Mr. Davids will represent Nate pro bono, but I can't guarantee he'll do it. As for a visit I'll look into to it and see what we can do, but you have to promise me that you won't get your hopes up." Barb finished and was happy to see a small smile returning to her daughters face. She didn't like the fact that Lucy was so obsessed with this long haired bad boy, but maybe seeing him in an orange jump suit and handcuffs might be enough to start her head thinking about what this guy was really all about.

Greg silently celebrated when Kiki agreed and asked for directions to the mines. Afterall she had to know what the mines were all about, all the kids knew exactly what went down in the deep and dirty shafts of those mines.

Stevie got up and quickly scratched a note out, 'Dear Barb, Sorry about that, be home for Dinner, Love Stevie.' and hung it on the refrigerator. He came back out into the living room and took Corrine by the hand and the group left the Connor's household as quietly as they could. Kiki started her BMW and they were off on the road again.

"Hey isn't the Mines the place people go to fuck?" Corrine said with a nieve smile, her hand still casually rubbing up on Stevie's bulge trying to keep him from losing his erection but being careful not to do too much or he might end up blowing his load in his shorts instead of her.

Greg sighed heavily when Corrine blew up his spot, "Yeah, I guess some people do that, but it's also a cool place just to hang out. There is all kinds of cool graffiti to check out and the mines are really deep so we could do some exploring too. " Greg tried to bolster the fact that the mines weren't just a place to fuck your girlfriend but the truth was that's exactly what he was hoping for. He and Kiki's make out session had got his hopes up and with any luck he could double down and atleast let him finger bang her.

"Hand me that bottle Stevie, my buzz got killed when your Stepmom came home!" Corrine said and pointed toward the Vodka bottle.

"Don't you think you've had enough for now?" Stevie tried to protest but she was insistent and snatched the bottle from his hand, taking three big slugs off the bottle.

20 minutes passed and they arrived in the overgrown parking lot that lead to the Mines. A thick chain hung in front of the entrance to the place with a sign that read 'No Trespassing'. There was another car here already, and Kiki knew the mustang right off the bat, it was Missy's.

"Isn't that Melissa's Mustang? Looks like they ended up dismissing school after all." Greg stated and Kiki shook her head yes.

"Come on Stevie, I'm a little drunk and horny as hell, Don't keep me waiting big boy!" Corrine slurred and pulled Stevie out of the back seat and jogged for the entrance towing his heavy form behind her.

Greg turned to Kiki and saw the apprehension in her face. "Hey we don't have to go in, we can just sit here if you don't wanna go, I'll understand." He said but was secretly hoping that she would throw caution to the wind and accompany him inside the cave system. Kiki turned to Greg and gave him a viscous looking smile. "Are you kidding? If Missy is in there I want to catch her in the act and find out who she's in there with. Let's go!" Kiki said and got out of the BMW with Greg just behind her. Greg reached out and took her hand, when she looked down at it, "I just don't want you to slip, it's kind of dangerous." He said and was happily surprised when she didn't pull away from him and instead gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

Lucy wiped her sleeve across her red-rimmed eyes. They were puffy and sore and she just felt like what had suddenly turned into a great day had taken the darkest of turns. It was like when she made a bad decision the first time she played one of her games, not knowing where to go or what 'boss' lied ahead. It felt that way right now and it didn't set well at all. She looked up at her mom and sniffled, her dark head bobbing up and down as she nodded.

"Okay. Okay," Lucy said softly, though her cheeks were still wet with tears. She had to trust the woman on this one. She did have some connections and maybe those would work out...oh god, they had to! They just did! Her heart ached a bit inside her chest and she inhaled sharply to prevent the tears from starting back up again. At least her mom gave her some semblance of hope. Nate was innocent! Every little thing that happened hadn't been his fault and had been sparked as a reaction due to something or someone else. Her thoughts drifted to Kiki and she sighed. She wondered if the know-it-all would actually testify on Nate's behalf. Something inside her told her that she just might. Raking a hand through her hair, she shifted on the bed and looked at her mom. "Thanks. I want to see him. I need to. Just...just do what you can."

~~~

Corinne giggled as she stumbled toward the mines, her hand clutching tightly to Stevie's while the other desperately held on to the Vodka bottle. This was the first time she'd ever been to this place, though she'd heard enough about them to know exactly what they were and what the other kids did there. She barely glanced at the Mustang parked parked nearby, her sights were set on one thing—Stevie.

"Come on," Corinne whined as she tugged Stevie along. It wasn't long before they were past the chains and 'no trespassing' sign. Ah, it was fun being bad. Such a thrill and she'd use this energy the next time she was on stage.

Greg's hand felt warm against Kiki's as he held on and escorted her toward the entrance to the infamous mines. A part of her couldn't believe what she was about to do, but another part was secretly giddy. The thought of interrupting Missy after that snide look she'd given her during the fire alarm was almost too much. She wondered just who she'd be there with! Would it be Ken? She thought she'd been eying him for a while. But with Missy, it was hard to always tell. But maybe it was someone else! Oh, the anticipation was getting to her! Driving her forward! She was on a mission!

Corinne and Stevie headed down their own dark tunnel. It had seemed deserted enough, but Kiki could hear the faint sound of gravel shifting down another tunnel in the distance. Her eyes locked on to Greg's and she smiled wickedly, then gesturing that they quietly creep along and see what or who was up ahead. With the stealth of ninjas, they moved through the darkness and came upon an open space. Kiki peered around the corner and caught a glimpse of Missy's head and, god...the groans were louder than her mother's when she heard her and her dad going at it on Saturday nights. She made a 'shh' gesture at Greg, letting him know to stay quiet and she peeked a bit more.

Melissa Matthews was on her hands and knees while...Parker Bennett? Parker? Kiki almost fainted! Parker was driving himself home while one hand held tightly to Missy's hair and the other gripped her hip. He grunted violently with each thrust, Missy having all she could do stay up. The sounds were lewd and crude and...

"Oh...god..." Kiki whispered and slowly backed away, pulling Greg along with her. The sight of Missy with Parker conjured up strange feelings. On one hand she was furious! Parker had been flirting with her all year long! She'd been certain the guy liked her, but now?

Kiki's heart thumped and she looked at Greg. Greg. It wasn't fair for her to be angry. Only moments ago, she'd been kissing Greg, ready to let him feel her up and...her eyes clamped shut and she let a wave of heat wash over her. Just what were these strange feelings? She began to pant a little, the muffled sound of Missy's moans and Parker's grunts filling her ears. She pulled harder on Greg's hand until they found a dark tunnel of their own. She pressed her back up against the wall and gasped for air. She felt hot. Too hot. Without further thought, she removed her jacket and discarded it, her hands moving to undo the buttons of her blouse.

Greg was astounded to see Melissa, the hottest girl in school in the buff while Parker fed her his dick in big pounding thrusts. He and Kiki watched the scene for several minutes, and Greg was more than a little turned on by the fact that Kiki was just as into watching the two extremely attractive preppies as they fucked. It was like watching porn but with unbelievably hot people instead of the strange creatures that filled most of the pornography he'd ever seen.

It wasn't long before Greg felt Kiki start to move, and damned his luck, she was probably going run in and yell at them and stop all of the fun. But she didn't instead she puled him off into a side shaft and started stripping off her sweater and then unbuttoning her blouse. Greg didn't hesitate, he reached down and unbuckled his pants letting them fall to his ankles. When Greg looked up again he was staring at Kiki's pretty pink lacy bra and her small tits bulging from it. Greg's hands acted on their own and he watched as they reached out and grabbed them and squeezed firmly.

Kiki's mouth came up and planted a kiss on Greg's lips, her tongue parting them and exploring his mouth while he clumsily groped her tits. Greg, emboldened by the sudden lust reached around to Kiki's behind and gripped it tightly in his hand, her round little butt mushing between his fingers through her dress. Greg expected to be pushed off and slapped at any minute, but the further he went the more voracious Kiki seemed to grow. The biggest surprise was when her delicate manicured hand reached down into Greg's underwear and gripped his semi hard cock in her grasp. Greg gasped and almost blew his load right in her hand, but he forced himself to focus and push off the urge to cum on her right away. "OOOh god Kiki! You don't know how long I've wanted this. You are so fucking HOT!" Greg said and then dove down and started to suck a big hickey on the side of her neck while she brashly stroked him.

Greg knew that Melissa and Parker were just over in the next chamber and his perverse teenage mind started to fantasize about the head cheerleader and Parker coming over and joining in on the impromptu orgy.

Meanwhile Stevie had followed Corrine deep into one of the mine shafts. They'd jogged for almost a full five minutes before Stevie was so out of breath that he pulled back on her hand and stopped there progress.

"Corrine.....pant pant.....Corrine, we shouldn't go this deep and without a flashlight. There are pitfalls and cave ins and I don't want us getting lost." Stevie pleaded and saw the drunken glaze in Corrine's eyes. She was laughing and happy and started running around him in a circle.

"Isn't this exciting! I never thought I'd get to come here with a boy!" Corrine announced and began stripping off her clothes.

"Corrine I think we should prolly talk a little don't you? I mean I am totally stoked that you wanna have sex with me but I don't know anything about you other than the fact that theater camp is practically a singles bar for drama kids. Like what's your favorite color? What sort of foods do you like? How many sexual partners have you had?" Stevie said but he realized the last question wasn't really any of his business. "I mean...shit I'm sorry about that...I shouldn't have asked that. I am just trying to say that we don't have to rush things, we can get to know each other, we have time!"

"No Stevie....we don't have time. I'm moving back to the city soon. Mom got her old job back and we have to move at the end of the school year. That's why I finally got enough courage to talk to you in the first place, because I don't want to go back to the city. I like this town and I like this school and the drama department is pretty fricking good and I like you Stevie. So there now you know." Corrine said and her mood swung from laughing and drunkenly carefree to one of sadness and despair.

Stevie pulled her close to him and held her half naked form against his pillowey stomach. "Oooh that is fucking horrible to hear Corrine....shit what can we do? I only just met you and I'm already loosing you....No we've got to find a way to stay together." Stevie said as he held her tight.

This was happening. This. Right then...and in a mine shaft. It wasn't exactly the way Kiki had pictured her first time, but she also never imagined that there'd be this level of passion either, this level of raw intensity. She also never thought it would be with Greg. All year long, she'd been certain that this moment would belong to Parker Bennett, but she had to be honest...that idea truly dissolved the moment she decided to lend her car to Greg and Stevie earlier that afternoon. Seeing the guy right then with Missy only served to solidify her feelings that she'd been wrong to pine for such a guy for so long.

All this time she'd been wasting her time, her energy...on the wrong guy.

Kiki let out small gasps as Greg's hands moved over her breasts, groping and squeezing, making her feel things she never thought possible. She wanted her tights to come off, her skirt, all of it! Without thinking, her hand moved to his cock. Oh god, it was hard! And all because of her! The very thought made her melt into liquid heat right there as Greg whispered against her and then moved in to suck in her neck. She never realized she'd been the object of someone's desire before. Not like this! And it made her feel beautiful, like she could flaunt herself and receive nothing but praise!

Soft moans left Kiki's lips the more Greg did and her hand began to stroke him longer, harder, faster. "Greg," she whispered, her other hand moving to his hair. She gripped it for a moment before letting her hand trail down his back to tease the hem of his shirt. She wanted to feel skin on skin, that heat growing between them. Just then, she let out a small whimper as she gave his shirt a tug.

In the adjacent tunnel, Missy was panting wildly. Parker's cock was thick and wonderful as he rammed her seething cunt. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs, while her body shuddered in his grip. And no. Oh no. She knew Parker was hardly done. Parker liked to play it cool at school, acting like such raunchy acts were beneath him. Hell, he'd been stringing Kiki along for ages! But he was the best fuck she'd ever had and their secret rendezvous were becoming more frequent the closer it got to the end of the year. Wouldn't Kiki be pissed to know one of her best friends had been fucking her crush for ages!

As if she'd go for Ken Reynolds! Football players were the predictable choice and she was anything but that.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." Missy begged in between the loud sounds of Parker's balls slapping against her ass.

Parker just yanked on Missy's hair. "I'm gonna fuck you so you walk funny," he growled. Just then, he flipped her onto her back and threw one of her legs over his shoulder. Over and over he pounded her cunt, her moans loud as he reached for her wrists and clamped them down, hard, against the ground.

~~~

Corinne couldn't help herself. She started to cry. Tears began to run down her cheeks, wetting them entirely. "Now you know why I wasn't okay earlier. Why...why I needed to talk to you." She hung her head in shame. "I shouldn't have waited so long," she added, her voice soft.

Looking up at Stevie, Corinne tried to smile, but it was hard. Contrary to what it seemed like, she truly did like him and wanted to know him. This was more than just about a quick fling or one night stand. She'd just been too shy and quiet to speak up and it took a kick in the ass to get her to say anything at all. Why was it always harder to talk to the ones that interested you?

"R-really?" Corinne squeaked. "You'd try to find a way?" Her tiny smile broadened and she stood on tip-toe and placed her lips against Steve's. Immediately, her hands reached up to touch his hair, the sides of his face, her mostly naked body pressed up against his. "I want to be with you always, Steve," she admitted, her lips trailing kisses along his cheek, his neck. "Let's think of ways together." Her hands began to move up his shirt as she nuzzled against him.

Greg released the suction from Kiki's neck and found pride at the dark bruise at the base of her neck he just created. She was pulling on his shirt begging to feel his skinny body against her own. Greg stripped off his shirt and reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt, ripping it up to her hips and Kiki gasp at him acting so brash. He never thought in a million years that Kiki would be almost naked in front of him and not just that but practically begging to fuck. He wasn't about to waste the opportunity to fulfill his greatest fantasy nor was he going to sit around and wait for her to change her mind.

Greg reached up and seized her by the throat, bringing yet another surprised and turned on gasp from her prudish mouth. He bent her over and in an act of savagery he grabbed the crotch of her stockings and ripped it open exposing her tight little ass. His cock was already dripping with precum and he used it to rub against her tight puckered asshole.

"Ohhh Greg....aaah I don't know if that's what I was thinkin....." Kiki started to say but Greg ignored her and pushed roughly into her asshole without even readying it. Kiki gasp and let out a loud low moan. Greg was ecstatic to finally be inside his high school crush and to add to that it was her uptight asshole and just as he'd suspected she indeed liked it. He started slow pistoning his shaft in and out of her gripping bung hole as she bucked her hips against him. Her hands reached up and gripped the stone wall of the mine shaft as her asshole gripped the swelling head of his dick.

Greg reached around her hips and his fingers found the shivering nub of a clit between her folds of her wet pussy through the ripped stockings that hung around her hips. He pinched it gently and rubbed it in small circles while his dick started to build momentum inside her rectum. Suddenly his hand got doused in wet sticky liquid as he found out that Kiki was apparently a squirter. "Yeah girl, that is so hot!" Greg happily celebrated while Kiki's body spasmed and writhed lost in intense orgasms.

Greg could already start to feel his own orgasm rising from his balls and causing the head of his cock to swell up and press hard against the inside of Kiki's asshole. He didn't know how much longer he could hold off blowing his pent up load inside her ass, but if it was coming then he was going to make the most of the time he had left. Greg stared pounding her ass as hard as he could, his hips banging against the swell of her tiny round ass while his balls swung up and smacked her pussy with every rhythmic thrust. Kiki was no longer able to remain quiet and was now calling out loudly now.

As Greg's maniac slamming spread her ass open wide it was all he could take and his head arched backward and his hips forward as he came and filled Kiki's ass with weeks worth of pent up seed he'd been storing in his scrotum. He pumped in and out in a final few explosive jets of cum blasted inside her naughtiest of holes.

"Holy shit!" Greg and Kiki suddenly heard from behind them and then a flash of bright light filled the dark corridor. Greg spun around in surprise but his dick was still so swollen that it remained embedded in Kiki's ass. Both he and Kiki saw the naked cheerleader, Missy standing there and laughing with Parker chuckling along side her. Missy was holding Parker's Polaroid camera in her hand and was wickedly laughing while pressing the bottom on the camera over and over and the pictures flashed and dropped from the camera's mouth to the ground.

"Well Kiki, now you'll have proof of the exact moment you threw your high school career as a socialite down the drain." Missy sneered and laughed, snatching up several pictures.

"Wow Greg....ha hahahahah. Man that is a lot of load man, she's filled to the brim, nice job man!" Parker added in .

"Do you really mean that Stevie....I mean really really really mean that?" Corrine cooed as she rubbed her perked nipples up and down on Stevie's chest.

"Yeah of course I do Corrine, I really like you and I don't want anything to take you away now that I've found you." Stevie answered, trying to keep his mind on what she was saying and not the hot little pussy that was now grinding against his leg.

"That's good to hear and your the perfect guy for the task, I want you and no one else to get me pregnant." Corrine whispered in his ear and let her tongue flick his earlobe.

"WHAT? Are you kidding? I mean I could get in real trouble Corrine, you're young and the law doesn't take too kindly to that sort of thing, what about your parents? They'd kill me, have me strung up!" Stevie protested and held her away from him, both of his hands gripping her arms tightly.

"Steve....My parents are liberal enough to have me on birth control, they know I'm already sexually active and they aren't all that bothered by it. They were hippies when they were young, and things like sex aren't all that shocking to them. But what they don't know is that I've skipped my pills and flushed them down the toilet for the last 6 weeks. If you put your baby in me then they'll have to agree to let me stay here with you. Maybe we can get an apartment together after you graduate. We could start a life and I promise Steve, I promise I'll be the best girlfriend ever! Maybe we can even get married!" Corrine pleaded, her innocent tear rimmed eyes staring deeply into his.

"Corrine this is a crazy plan, you are so young, I don't think you know what you're really asking of me." Stevie answered but already his resolve was weakening as she pushed back in toward him and her hands found the bulge that was nearly full mast again.

"Just stop talking and let this happen Stevie. I want you and only you and I know you want me, lets not talk anymore about it, please!" Corrine insisted as she pulled his cock out and started rubbing it against her tiny pussy. Stevie moaned and although he thought this was a bad idea he was powerless to stop his urges. Stevie reluctantly sat back down as Corrine giddily climbed on top of his massive form. Stevie gasped like a girl when his shivering dick felt the incredibly tight grasp of Corrine's pussy slip onto him.

The sounds were wet and messy and she couldn't believe the thrill that tore through her as Greg ripped her tights off her body! Kiki's hands gripped the stone, the jagged edges biting into her palms, making them bleed. But she hardly cared, it only added to the intensity, to the excitement! She arched her back hard, allowing for just the right angle as Greg pounded her ass, his fingers working magic on her oh so swollen clit. She could hear herself moan amidst the sound of flesh striking flesh. How it fueled her fire! She could feel her heart thumping, that ache between her legs growing as something deep inside began to pulse.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god..." Kiki moaned, her body writhing uncontrollably. Suddenly she felt a searing heat wash over her and she could barely control her body, her voice! Something had happened! She felt a rushing gush as her cunt throbbed and pulsed, each touch of Greg's fingers driving her insane. "Ahh...ahh...ahh!!!"

Kiki was almost crying, her body felt so good. Never had she expected it could be like this. And with Greg. God, she had wasted so much time! He was perfect! He understood her body! He... She suddenly felt him release in her ass. Biting down on her lower lip, she couldn't help but smile and bask in the moment.

But Kiki's moment was cut short once she heard voices, laughter and the sound of a camera going off. She glanced over her shoulder and saw the silhouettes of Missy and Parker...Parker...as Missy began using Parker's Polaroid to take pictures. She felt her face grow hot, her tumm fluttering with nerves. She turned to Greg with a look of horror plastered all over her face. She was beyond caring that she'd been caught with Greg. She'd accepted social demise once she'd left school.

And there was no way she'd ever forget the way Greg could fuck.

No. This wasn't about any of that. This was about being caught having sex. Period. After the scandal with her dad and the fine line she had to walk with him every day? This would not bode well. It would destroy everything. Her father would never leave her alone after this and no one would believe her that she didn't want it either.

"Stop it. Just stop," Kiki pleaded. She thought about how it was Friday and how her dad was home on Fridays. "Screw school," she added, her voice tight. "Think of what this'll do to my family." She was glad it was dark in the mines so that no one could see the tears pricking her blue eyes.

~~~

"I can already tell that you don't think this is a crazy plan," Corinne stated confidently. She bit down on her lower lip as she eased herself down upon Stevie's erect cock. "Mmm...better already," she whispered and slowly began to slide up and down.

Corinne wasted no time, her body moving against Stevie like a pro. She planted her hands on his shoulders and arched against him, her breasts jutting forward with each tiny thrust. Her hips gyrated and bucked, small moans filling the darkened mine shaft.

"Fuck me, Stevie," Corinne demanded, breathless and wanting. "I want your baby. Make this happen." She increased the speed, wet squelches echoing off the walls. "You want it too. I can tell."

Corinne moved in and pushed Stevie's shirt up. She let her hands rub his chest before she dipped her head down and gently licked and teased his flesh with her teeth. He tasted just as good as he looked and she wanted to be with him forever. This was the best way. The only way. Fuck it! They'd make it work!

"We can fuck every day, Stevie," Corinne panted. Her hips moved up and down, her small breasts jiggling with the motion. "Just think of it. Every. Single. Day."

Stevie had been teased earlier and now all he could do was hold his load for as long as his will would hold out. Corrine felt magnificent and she was so loving and affectionate. She'd taken away some of his apprehension about being bare chested in front of a pretty girl by pulling his 3xl shirt up and massaging his oversized stomach and chest. If there was one good thing about the sexual position they were in, with her riding him, that was fat people always looked better when their girth was spread out as they lay on their backs. For the first time in Stevie's depressing life he actually felt mildly attractive.

He heard her call out, "We can fuck every day, Stevie," Corinne panted. Her hips moved up and down, her small breasts jiggling with the motion. "Just think of it. Every. Single. Day.", and the thought of that singular aspect was enough to put him over the edge. Stevie tried hard to push her petite frame off of his cock in time to save them from early parenthood but found Corrine's surprisingly strong legs wrapped under his thighs and no way to free himself he could only follow through with it. Stevie's face contorted in what looked like it might possibly be a stroke or aneurysm as his fat cock spewed a mighty load only made possible by sexually frustrated teenager losing his virginity. The semen erupted with enough force to actually stop Corrine's pumping mid-piston and lift her small frame for just a second, until coming back down with a sloppy slap of their pelvises.

Stevie whined and moaned like an animal caught in a trap as he finished blowing his seed into Corrine's legally prohibited vagina as she writhed atop his massive form. "OoOOh OooohOOOOooh! OOOh GOD YOUR A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!" Stevie called out at the top of his lungs but as soon as the offensive term escaped his lips he blushed deep red and started begging her forgiveness. "I....I din't hoooooo.....I didn't ....I mean I didn't mean to say thaaaaaatttt.....OOOOOH GOD THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD!....i'm SORRY CORRINE, I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT." Stevie pleaded, his big robust arms coming up from their clenched position on the ground and groping at her bucking shoulders as he tried to console her for something that apparently didn't really offend her that much. Corrine barely noticed as she seemed far to occupied with the orgasm she was having.

It was then that their cries of passion halted long enough to hear some sort of ruckus happening down another tunnel. Screaming, female, maybe more than one, screaming their heads off. "Hey do you hear that? You think everything's alright? What if Greg or Kiki fell down a hole or something. I think we should get dressed and go check on them." Stevie said with a truly worried look on his face.

"FUCK your family BITCH! Missy screamed at the top of her lungs. She was probably still amped up from the pounding Parker had given her and so her elevated adrenaline levels were causing her to overreact but there it was, out in the open, and Missy seemed completely content as she waved the six or so dirty pictures of Kiki in her face.

"Yo, Missy, chill out, it was just a joke or whatever!" Parker tried to interrupt and put his hand on Missy's shoulder trying to settle her but Missy shrugged it off and pushed the point further, Kiki standing in total shock and awe at whom she'd believed was one of her friends.

"That's right....You heard me you self-righteous little CUNT! I've had just about enough of this bullshit! Nate Essex might be a fucking scumbag, but he was right about YOU! You act so fucking perfect all the time and sit around judging everybody else.....How fucking long have we been 'friends'?" Missy shrieked, the last part putting her hands in the air an making quotation marks, the pictures dangerously waggling in the air almost falling to the ground again.

"Missy? Missy please!" Kiki begged, completely humbled.

"ANSWER ME BITCH!" Was Missy's only reply.

"Since the 4th grade...." Kiki answered totally in tears. She was trying to put herself back together but when she pulled her gaping asshole off of Greg's shlong it made an audible popping sound which caused the two men to laugh even though the situation wasn't appropriate. Kiki tried to ignore it and started pull her dress back over her exposed rump.

"That's fucking right, since the 4th fucking grade and why? WHY BITCH? Cause I was the prettiest girl in our class then and I'm still the prettiest bitch now. I actual wanted to be your friend, like in the truest sense of the fucking word, but you only wanted to fucking use me...You'd cut me down any fucking chance you got....'oooh Missy that dress is tooo short!.....Ooooh Missy you shouldn't date THAT guy.....OoooH Missy your sure are pretty but god forgot to give you a brain in your head!'" Missy screeched like a banshee mocking Kiki's high pitched, nasally voice, the whole time waving the pictures in Kiki's face.

"Please stop Missy, I've been through enough today!" Kiki suddenly shouted in a authoritative voice, which made everyone step back a little.

"Today??? Today??? Bitch, I've been putting up with your shit since the 4th grade! Today what? Today you got your own dirty laundry put out for everyone to see???? FUCK THAT KIKI! That is bullshit! You wanna know what I thought when I heard the rumor in 8th grade that your Pastor Dad was diddling you? You wanna fucking know? I thought...'Good, maybe that bitch will stop with all the judgement and finally be a normal girl I can just be friends with! Not have to worry about how I was dressed or if fucking Kiki would be disappointed with me if I date some scumbag with a leather jacket! THAT IS WHAT I HOPED FOR! I helped you squash those horrible roumors and I prayed that the all powerful KIKI would finally see that I was actually her real friend and not some pretty face she could use to attain more prestige in social rankings at our....FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL!" Missy now so mad she'd actually smacked the handful of pictures down across Missy's tear stained face.

"Gimme those pictures Missy..." Kiki said her voice now in a low guttural growl which made Greg step back.

"No you fucking bitch....NO I won't, I am gonna hold on to them and you are going to have to do......'favors' for me, if you don't want them to end up being passed out to every student in the class of 89. You'll make amends for your sins and those amends shall be equivalent to the naughtiness of the picture! Let's see here, I've got three really bad ones, and two that could cause quite a stir and one that isn't that bad if you consider Greg Capullo's hairy zit covered ass pushed up against your split sockings, 'not that bad', the others will fetch a great price though don't cha think?" Missy said as she mockingly flipped through the photographs.

"Missy I'm sorry, OK? I know I've been a bitch.....and I know this sounds stupid and self serving but I've learned alot about myself today and I realize now that we're older, that none of this shit matters....I've spent all this time trying to be the best....the best....everything but today I've got my eyes opened. I am begging you, please just give me those pictures and you'll see a whole new Kelly Hunt." Kiki pleaded, but the desperation in her eyes said something else altogether.

"FAVORS BITCH....YOU OWE SIX OF THEM....I WANT THEM! IF YOUR EVER GONNA GET THROUGH THIS WITHOUT YOUR VERY OWN HUSTLER SPREAD!" Missy commanded.

"DIE YOU EVIL BITCH!" Kiki screamed and then lunged at Missy. Both the guys backed away not wanting to get too involved in the cat fight.

Missy was strong though, say what you want about the sport of cheerleading, it offers some physical training and when Kiki's half naked form jumped Missy, Missy swung to the side and dropped Kiki to the cold stone floor. Missy didn't hesitate either, she jumped on Kiki and started punching her in the face with her free hand.

The boys only hesitated a second before both of them went in to grab their respective girls. The problem was that they were going at it like a couple of female cats in heat in an alleyway. When the two guys finally managed to pull a girl out, they found each other holding back the opposite girl. Greg ended up with Missy's naked ass struggling against him and Parker ended up with Kiki. Each of the men held tight grips on their respective feral females but the woman still were clawing at each other.

Greg couldn't help but think of how lucky today was for him. Sure his best friend was locked up but other than that, he'd managed to come up with the world's most seductive handbill for their upcoming party, seen Miss Rodreguiz fucking her ass off, bedded his high school sweetheart in the most uncomfortable of places (not the backseat of a VW bug either, wink wink), and now he was holding the mostly naked hottest girl in school's ass around his still half swollen cock.

Back
Top Bottom