Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Time for an IMPACT!! M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, we'll first off I have been writing for 15+ years from chat rooms to forums and even facebook, I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post, I write in 3rd person and I don't ask Alot of my partners.

So on to the good stuff I am looking for someone to play a female wrestler or female oc for my OC wrestler, now your irl gender doesn't matter to me as long as you can write for a female, now basically it's a slice of life rp. But, everything that happens in the ring and on the shows spills over into real life, below will be all the details there isn't much to the story yet. So just message me or post here if intrested.

"WWE, has been surpassed as the 'Major Leagues' of wrestling with the passing of Vince McMahon, WWE has gone down hill and TNA has risen.'

This is basically a Slice-Of-Life rp it revolves around our characters relationship and the ins and outs of being a pro wrestler, all the drama in the ring will be real and matches are real.

PAIRINGS: AJ LEExOC, OCxOC, VELVET SKYxOC, COURTNEY RUSHxOC, MICKIE JAMESON, LITAxOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom