Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Sentai Force, Go!! {darkest_fate&TheAgelessOne}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
The voice told Libby to do it.

Libby Thresh had been a fairly standard, if fairly effeminate young man. He'd been a devoted boyfriend to his girlfriend for several years. They'd grown together throughout all of high school and college, living and supporting one another through the harsh times. They'd clung to one another as news of the Fall of the Debauched. That had started as a rumor: dark, strange sexual happenings in corners and alleys. Talk of how a girl walking home alone would come home wobbling. How a young man would suddenly become more aggressive with his girlfriend, or even with a close male friend. Talk of strange creatures that preyed on the young and vibrant.

Alongside that had been rumors of a force fighting against them. Someone had supposedly seen at least one of these strange fighters, who looked like something out of a cartoon or children's show. Except that such people didn't generally fight off beasts intent on raping the vibrant.

But that had all been distant for Libby. He'd been too focused on work, on graduating, on getting a teaching job. Life got in the way of such fears and he fell to getting through life. And she'd been right beside him. Right up until he got his first breakthrough job: teaching at the local college. Libby had been thrilled, had launched himself into his lessons. He specialized in sociology and even got a freshman seminar right away. True, there were often pretty girls in there, and they were less than a decade or so younger than Libby, but his heart belonged to another.

Until she turned him down. he'd proposed, and she'd thrown the ring in his face. That's when the voice started. It crept in. Gave suggestions. Women hurt him. So why not hurt them back? Why not give them pain to match what they gave him? Wasn't he a teacher? He could take his impressionable students, coax them into his office or a lonely classroom, and discipline them. Punish the wicked girls before they could create another Libby. Would it really hurt anyone?

The first had been hard. The next few, easy.

This one, this one felt... different. The voice had been loud. So loud. Call Kat out on something, force her to stay after. Make something up. Separate her from that friend, from that London. Separate her. Then begin the punishing. It will be good. You'll feed. You'll grow just a little more... Debauched.

And now Libby stood in his emptying classroom, looking through the gathering boys and girls. "Kat? Yeah, would you mind staying after?" he asked, as friendly as he usually was with the students. Friendly, approachable, feminine Libby. That was him. "We've something important to discuss."

Libby swore he heard something. Like a heartbeat. It thudded. Thudded right against his groin, surging for a moment.

Katherine, or Kat didn't think she had done anything wrong. She was just the typical college freshman trying to get through life. Hell, she didn't even think she said anything at all to incur Mr. Libby's wrath, but she had been called out in the middle of class. How embarrassing was that?

Talk of Mr. Libby circulated among her corner of peers since day one of her freshman year. The girls swooned over this younger professor and his good looks. She even heard talks about what they'd wish he'd do to them in strange sexual fantasies. It was hard for Kat to envision someone like Mr. Libby doing things like that. He was just too nice. That still didn't stop the others from fantasizing.

Kat just knew that the other girls in her class would be jealous of her now, standing alone with Mr. Libby in his classroom. She wished her friend London was with her. At least she wouldn't have this bad feeling in her stomach. Perhaps he was going to tell her that there was no way to pass his class or maybe she offended him somehow in class. She became aware just then of what she was wearing. A white tank top that showed off her midriff with a black sports bra underneath and black skin tight jogging pants. Surely her outfit was acceptable. She had certainly seen worse around here and she had planned on jogging right after class.

"Mr. Libby, did I do something wrong?" she finally had enough courage to ask. "I'm sorry if I offended you, but could you please tell me what I did so I can make it better next time?" She didn't know why, but the alarm in her head told her that she needed to turn around and run right away. She kept her feet planted telling herself that she was just nervous. She had never been called to meet with a teacher privately and usually when she heard of such things from her friends in high school it came with some very bad news.

The voice whispered louder as the pretty girl drew near. Libby's eyes locked onto her. He didn't quite leer, but he'd long learned to look at curves without drawing attention. His eyes did seem to flash for a moment, a dark violet color seeming to flicker through them for a few instants. The smile that crept onto his face next lit the eyes, dispelling, at least for the moment, any dark illusions there.

"I'm afraid that you have done something wrong, Katherine," he said, his voice nearly purring out her name. He strode to the door, moving it, letting it click into place, the noise serving as a punctuation mark for his sentence. He turned back to the girl. How delicious did she look? That lean body, an excellent mixture of curves and muscle. She wore what could've been called a standard uniform for a coed such as herself. That loose tank showed just hints of what she had underneath, and those pants. Girls dressed like that for attention. They knew what they did. The voice told Libby that, reminded him of so many naughty young girls who did that. They did it to hurt men too.

"I'm worried about you, Katherine," Libby continued, walking back to the girl. He could feel the door shifting behind him. It always did that. The voices were probably responsible somehow. They seemed to lock the door, only they did so in a way that it seemed couldn't be opened. Libby seemed to recall at least one young woman he'd had to punish. Her dutiful boyfriend had waited outside for her. He couldn't come in though, not once the punishment had started.

"You know I care about all my students," Libby continued, walking back to his desk, taking his time. "They place you all in my class so that I can watch out for you, make sure you're adapting well to the school, to this environment," his eyes went to Kat's then, piercing into her. The violet flashed again for a moment, tinged with a bit of red that just started creeping into him. He could hear the pulse, feel it coming from him. "I've heard that you've been... misbehaving," naughty, so naughty. She needed punishing. "They say you've been distracting... students, boys," he met her eyes as he took another step closer, "girls," he hesitated, "even teachers," he smiled at her in the same way that a cat smiled at a mouse. "I do so hate it when I hear one of my students is being so... naughty."

Why did she stay in that room? The warning bells were going off in her mind and her stomach felt like a volcano erupting. Every part of her was screaming to get out, but she couldn't. Something kept her there. What if it wasn't as bad as she was making it out to be? What if Mr. Libby was trying to help. Her heart was already beating wildly by the time the young professor closed the door. The abrupt sound startled her causing her to jump where she stood. A thin cold line of sweat trailed a the way down from her forehead narrowly missing her right eye. She wiped it away quickly with the back of her hand.

What Mr. Libby had to add didn't make her feel any better. She was a distraction? She hadn't noticed anyone acting strangely around her. Then again she was never actively looking for such signs. She didn't even know what to look for. When it came to boys and girls, Kat had never really been interested. Her main focus these past couple years had been in getting to college and figuring out what she wanted to do in life. Did he just say that the other teachers were distracted too? No that couldn't be right, could it?

Kat stood there contemplating what she should do. This obviously wasn't the situation she was hoping for and Mr. Libby's final word just convinced her of the error of her way. She was suddenly aware that Mr. Libby had locked the door and she felt very vulnerable.

"M m m Mr. Libby, I'm very sorry. If I can just go I'll make things right. I won't be a distraction anymore. I promise." Kat could tell that her words weren't getting through. She could see it in his eyes, the way he stared at her which she noticed for the first time. His eyes were looking all over her, at her body. Instinctually, her arms crossed over her chest trying to hide the curves most prominent in her body.

The harlot pulled her arms to her chest! See how she drew attention, tried to use her womanly curves and charms to distract and manipulate him? Her breasts blossomed on her chest, two plump melons born for distracting. Clearly she knew that they were her most feminine feature, up there with her distracting hips. She tried to use them now, obviously.

"How dare you!" said Libby, his voice going icy. The eyes flashed a full violet again, almost glowing for a moment. "I am your professor!" he snapped, hitting the desk. "And you dare stand there and stammer like you're innocent? All while trying to use your feminine charms on me? Do you think I can't see you hands there?" he pointed to her chest, his eyes following his finger. "Drawing attention to your body like that. It's disgusting," his face contorted as he said this, head tilting slightly. "I'm so disappointed in you, Katherine. Such a promising girl, and yet you keep trying to use your body. Your parents would be so ashamed to hear about it. Their daughter, here at college after so long, and she's using her breasts to try and get out of punishment with a teacher."

Libby shook his head again, turning back to his desk. he walked over to it, his hand touching it. There were things in there. There were always things. It wasn't always his desk, but there were always things there. The voices probably put them there. He could feel their energy now, the wood vibrating under his hand. A close eye would see the slight purple haze from around it, might even notice how the room's edges seemed to blur with purple and pink for a moment.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to report this," Libby intoned, looking up at Kat, his expression going sad now. "It pains me when I have to do this, but how else will you learn? Your parents will hear soon, I expect, but I'll have to report this to the dean. He does so frown on sexual misconduct," Libby sighed again, but moved to the desk. The form was there, right where the voices said it would be. The form was a report of incident form, and Libby already moved to begin filling it out.

Again Kat jumped. This time from Mr. Libby's voice and the harsh edge within it. He was mad, she could tell. She hugged her chest even harder thinking it would serve as protection. It made her feel minutely better about the situation she was caught in, but little more than that.

It was hard to follow the professor's words. Not only was he mad, but the way he talked made it hard to follow. The comprehension was there but it only scared her further. She tried not to look, but she could feel him make his way to the desk. Now would be the best time to turn and run for the door. Maybe she could unlock it and get out before he caught up with her. If she could get a witness she would be safe. There would be no way Mr. Libby would try something in public right?

Before she could act, she heard the sentence that defeated her. Mr. Libby was going to report this. What would her parents think about his accusation? She could tell them he was lying but they would believe someone older and a teacher nonetheless. Kat was defeated. Without thinking she uncrossed her arms and placed her hands on the desk.

"Please...please don't do this. I...I can change, just please give me a chance." Even though she was close to the desk, close to Mr. Libby, she couldn't see the distortion around her. Her mind was preoccupied with other important matters to pay any mind to the supernatural phenomenon around her. "What...do you want from me" she finally conceded. Saying those words, she knew she was traping herself and all Mr. Libby had to do was roll with it.

Libby's hand had already started moving across the page. He could feel some part of him protesting, some inner bit twitching in protest. The girl was innocent, wasn't she? She hadn't flirted like most of those, had been rather quiet, really. Her outfit might show skin, but not like so many of the girls who walked in here did. How often had Libby seen skirts short enough to show the panties beneath?

No, no, this was the same. This girl trapped and manipulated. Look at how she kept flaunting her breasts! Those massive melons now pushed out from the sides. Libby could see the flesh quivering. He watched her as she moved forward, leaning, no doubt trying to further shove her breasts into his face. Some part of him wanted to let her, to just insist that she push forward and smother him with her youthful body. The temptress did to this him; he knew it.

And her begging. How sad. Libby looked up at her, his eyes going more and more violet, the purple filling him now. She begged for another chance, to stop being a distraction. Libby could see the pleading in those eyes. Doubtless she figured he would give in because she was so cute, after all. She must be punished for this, naughty girl.

"First," he said, his voice calm, "admit that what you did is wrong," he spoke softly, his voice returning more to the friendly one he used to convince so many students that he was there friend. He even smiled slightly, the expression less predator, more confidant. "Tell me in no uncertain terms how you've been naughty. How you keep flaunting your body, your," his eyes flicked to her chest, "breasts," he met her gaze then, knowing his expression would lock her in place. "Tell me what a naughty girl you are. So I know that you understand just why you're here."

And so he could hear it, and so the voices could hear it, and so they could feel her starting to hear it for herself...

Kat didn't understand why Mr. Libby was making such an outlandish request but compared to what he could have asked of her, she would much rather face the humiliation of admiring such a thing, even if it was a lie. She straightened herself, taking her hands off the desk. She was aware that she was no longer covering herself. Her arms began to move back to that defensive position again, but stopped herself. She remembered that Mr. Libby had a problem with her covering up, that it made him look at her breasts and so she kept them by her side.

Slowly, her words came out. "I am sorry that...I am such a tease. What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have been so distracting to everyone around me. I...I just wanted eveyone to look at me and my breasts because...I have naughty thoughts. I deserve to be punished." Now why did she say that last part? Kat hadn't intended to say them, they just came out on their own.

Kat took a deep breath and realized her heart was still beating fast but the horrible feeling in her stomach had gone away. The words she spoke echoed in her mind and then she thought of a time when she met up with a group of other girls in the form. They talked about boys, but mainly of Mr. Libby and their fantasies of him. She told them hers, of her desire to be punished by him. The thought ended with her wondering if she really said those things or if she even conversed with those girls before. Those were things she never truly remembered saying yet the memory was there, unless she made it all up.

Her eyes focused on Mr. Libby's and she didn't think it strange that he had a purple haze clouding his eyes. Would he really punish her just because she asked for it? What was happening to her?

The words came, and Libby could almost hear the voice echoing them. The girl was a tease; she admitted it with her own voice. She knew she was doing wrong, knew she used her breasts. Yes, her breasts, those ripe, luscious bits of meat. Every woman abused her breasts, and Kat did worse because hers were all the more noticeable. The udders hung there. But the girl drew attention because of her thoughts. Can't have those can---

She asked for it.

Libby could feel his blood surging, his pants tightening at just the right spot. He could feel the fabric struggling to hold in his growing lust. His violet eyes bore hard into the girl's, noticing the breath she took. Still showing off her breasts, even now, even when she acknowledged that she needed punishing. "You want it, don't you?" he said, his voice soft, almost curious. He rose from his desk, leaving the form there. He took a step toward the young girl, his eyes boring into hers. "You've fantasized about this since you grew your breasts, haven't you? Having a teacher finally notice your teasing ways. How you keep flaunting your chest. Your hips. You can't help it, can you?" he took a step closer, breathing a little harder himself. "I bet you whispered it to your friends. How much you'd love it if your hot professor punished you for being such a naughty girl. Your body burns for it, and you think you can't help it. You can't, Kat. It's in your nature."

Libby drew a trembling hand to Kat's face, letting his fingers run along that spiked bang. "Tell me how you want to be punished, Kat," he met her gaze, "tell me what you want me to do to your naughty body."

Kat could have said anything, could have asked for any lesser of a punishment. Instead, she heard herself say, "I want to be spanked." She stared ahead as she said those words and there was no stuttering. She was clear and precise with her words. "I just need to be punished."

Her hands were back in the desk and she leaned forward at the waist as her was stuck out. Her black jogging pants came down ever so slightly due to the shift, but it was enough to show a bit of lace from her black panties. The cloth that protected her sex was made of a soft silky material. Even though she was going for a jog, she still wanted comfort and no chaffing. Her eyes stayed focused ahead like she, too, was caught up in a trance. She knew this was so wrong, that there was still time to get out. All she had to do was run, but now there was a small part of her that wanted to stay.

Kat gripped the edge of the desk in anticipation. Would Mr. Libby really go through with the punishment of would he allow her to go free without humiliating her? Was it even humiliating at this point? She was asking for it.

They always asked for this. Because they wanted it, they wanted to feel the blow on their body, on a part of them they know they shouldn't. Kat was just like all the others. She wanted her teacher to touch her naughty little ass. See how she stuck it out like that? She leaned right over his desk, sticking her little ass out like the tramp she knew she was. Libby could even see a bit of pantie starting to stick out. Black too: she so knew someone was going to get to see it.

"You dressed for this, didn't you?" he asked, his hand going to the fabric. It felt soft against his touch, almost silky. Had she really worn silk panties? "You wanted me to see your black panties, didn't you?" he gave her bottom a little slap, cupping his hand, knowing it would make more sound and impact than anything else. That wouldn't count, of course. It was to establish how things would go, how Kat would have to handle herself. Libby smiled as he ran his hand along her bottom. Firm. Rounded.

"You wanted to seduce me with your black panties," he insisted, moving his fingers to play along the edge of said panties. He hooked them, pulling at the waistband, stretching it for a moment, knowing it would dig into her skin. Just when he knew the flesh would really start to dig, he released, letting the fabric snap back into place. "I'm going to spank you, Kat. Because you need to be punished," he gave her bottom another quick slap, "and because we both know you want me to." He reached for her pants now, hooking that waistband with his fingers, running along it, feeling the fabric.

"We don't want anything to get in the way, do we?" he asked, before pulling her pants down. Libby didn't go far: he only needed to bare her bottom, after all. As soon as he had that bared, he rubbed it, again pressing his hand along he. he could feel her heat already starting to come from it. The girl probably enjoyed this, wanted him to do it. He'd have to see if this punishment would be enough.

It never was.

"I'm going to start now," he said, leaning forward. "Grip the desk and look down at the report. I want you to think about how bad you've been, Kat," he reached for her head, positioning her to stare at the page on his desk. he moved her hands to brace. "Start counting," he intoned, before bringing his hand up. "And with each one, I expect you to apologize. You have to atone, after all."

With that, Libby brought his hand down. It moved with speed, with force now. Something spurred it onward, gave it a little push, a little more than should come from someone Libby's size. The hand connected with Kat's pantie clad rear, the slapping noise of flesh on flesh loud enough to resound in the silent room of the class. As it connected, Kat would feel a slight jolt. It was hard to say whether she had masochistic tendencies or not; many didn't know until in this position. Even if she didn't, she'd still feel the heat emanating from that blow, something shot straight up into her from the contact, a blast of violet sexual energy seeping into her body.

Was Mr. Libby teasing her now? He made mention of her black panties. She wasn't aware that he could see them, although she was leaning forward. A conversation came to mind that she had with her mother when she was just starting high school about how she should avoid bending over, at least in front of boys lest they catch a glimpse of her underwear. The memory seemed to shift as she thought about it. Now her mother was instructin her, showing how best to catch a boys attention. Flash a bit of panty on the way down and stick out the breasts on the way up. No, this couldn't have been what her mother wanted to teach her.

Without realizing ir, Mr. Libby was stretching the waistband of her panties. When he released, she heard the slap against her hips and the subtle sting from the cloth snapping on her skin. She drew in a deep quick breath from being startled. "Yes Sir," she heard herself saying, agreeing to whatever it was he was saying. She didn't know why she started using Sit,it just came out naturally. "I need to be punished."

Next she felt her right jogging pants being pulled down and she felt the cool air hit her soft and warming skin. His hand came to her head forcing her to look down at the report he started writing. She was asked to count and before she knew it his hand came down smacking her hard. This wasn't like any of the other pats before it. This was genuinely hard. Her eyes widened for a moment and her lips parted slightly as she let out a painful gasp.

"Owwww," she heard the sound escape on its own. "O...one." she stammered to get the number out. She couldn't believe how hard a man of Mr. Libby's size could hit. She could feel the heat of the pain sticking to her add underneath her black panties. She could clearly make out where each of his five fingers were as they made contact with her skin.

"I...I'm sorry for being naughty, Sir." The words came out and she heard herself call him Sir again. The first spank had such an effect on her. She realized now that something squirted from her womanly sex. Did she just pre herself a little? No, this was something else, something she was not used to as it was something she had never experienced before. She felt that small dampness cling to her and to her panties. It cooled her hot sex slightly and made her aware that she was beginning to feel aroused.

"Yes, I am sir to you," insisted Libby as he shifted position. He could feel Kat's true nature coming forth. She'd always been like this, this slutty creature that just wanted, no, not wanted, needed to be punished. She'd dressed to provoke him, had probably been trained to do just that. And she knew just what to say. Libby couldn't possibly have been the first man that Kat had teased or tormented like this.

That gasp sent a shot of blood into Libby. He could feel his member surging, and though he couldn't see it, a crackle of violet energy shot up his cock, adding further fuel to his fire. The girl's whine of pain drew the energy further, adding more to it, building his lust further still. he could feel that violet energy seeping into him, building his own strength. What Libby didn't realize was how it crackled off, seeping into the girl below.

"Yes, you're quite the naughty little thing," agreed Libby, rubbing Kat's sex again. He could feel the heat coming from her, and with just one slap. He brought the hand up, swishing it down again. Libby could feel the air pulling against him, could almost feel the energies crackling. They connected with Kat's skin with another near boom as the blow hit against her rounded backside. He waited a beat, wanting to hear her, hear any noises, hear the number dropped from trembling lips, hear the apology. He'd barely let the last word come out before his hand went again. Faster, a little harder.

"You'd better talk faster," said Libby, pausing after this one to rub the area, feeling the red glow even through the thin fabric. "You don't want to waste more of my time, do you? You're already distracting me from work, just like you do all those other students. Apologize for being distracting, Kat. Atone for everything you've done!" he almost yelled this last, before bringing his hand down again, once more letting the energy crackle. he could feel it surging between them, as it so often did, filling him with more power and fury. Bits of it started to gather around his eyes, the lustful aura radiating from him.

Kat didn't know what was happening to her. She didn't know why her breathing was deep like she was getting off from a jog or that the pain in her add was starting to make her feel good.

Another spank came and she jerked against the desk. Another gasp, still filled with pain sprouted from her lips. She caught herself and remembered to count out loud. "T...two. I'm so sorry Sir. I've been such a naughty girl." As the impact hit her, she felt herself squirt a little more only to be caught by her panties. It felt like she was losing her bladder but she knew, from she heard from other girls and their sexual tales, that it was her juices flowing out most likely from the impact of Mr. Libby's hand striking her.

He then began to run her sex and she groaned. She bit her lip, catching herself from this show of weakness. His finger brought the wetness out of her almost as equally as being spanked. Another spank just as hard as the others. She jerked forward again bumping into the desk. Her lips parted further apart and her gasp shifted into the realm of pleasure with a hint of pain. Another squirt into her panties and she quickly heard herself say. "Three. I am a naughty girl. I need to be punished Sir." Her words came out louder, clearer and more confident.

She needed to be quick with her words now for no sooner had she finished another spank added a red mark to her skin. She squirted a litle more than usual. Now her precious juices were beginning to trail down her thighs. There was no more pain only pleasure. "Four. I'm so naughty Sir. Punish me however you see fit."

Kat meant every word. She wanted to feel more punishement from Mr. Libby however he saw fit to do it. Without thinking she turned her head and looked back at the man punishing her. Her eyes, like his and trancelike begged him to take her. Her body now belonged to him to use however he wanted. Kat was defeated, her will no longer there to keep any sense in her.

The girl at least managed to count, Libby would give her that much. But her utter lack of imagination or willingness to give specifics spoke poorly of her indeed. The teacher could already feel her slutty body giving way. She hadn't even protested for several minutes! At least she knew what she was, unlike so many of the girls that came in here. How many times had Libby done this with a girl blubbering and protesting that she didn't know what she'd done wrong? So often they denied it, even as they stuck their asses out for him to spank or begged for punishment with their slutty bodies.

At least she made the right noises, and she spoke loud, clear, growing more confident in her punishment. However, Libby could also feel something, smell it. He could sense that heat rising from the girl, knew what it meant even as his hand feathered across her burning rear. So quickly she'd offered herself up, it was almost boring. Except.. except that Libby could feel so much energy coming from this girl. he always got a rush from this, felt the voices grow stronger, felt that strange, violet sensation run through him. Yet with each blow, with each whimper from Kat's lips, Libby felt more power than he'd felt from some entire sessions. Hearing her submit had turned his cock into a steel rod, practically begging to be sheathed inside someone.

all while thinking this, Libby rubbed Kat. His hands trailed along her bottom, following the curves, almost absently tracing the pattern of his fingers on her flesh. They darted about, teasing the skin, running, flickering. They just touched her rump. Then down, down across her thighs. The digits hovered about her inner thigh. They ran along the flesh there. They teased. They flicked about where her thighs met, where the black pantie covered her most secret of areas. It wasn't until Libby brought his hand back up that he realized that there was a strange feeling to the fingers.

They were slightly damp.

"You tramp!" he yelled, bringing his hand down hard onto her rear. "You disgusting, filthy, slut!" he hit her several more times. "You're enjoying your punishment, aren't you?" He began rubbing fiercely against her, sliding his hands over her lower half. "You like it, don't you? What sort of girl likes being punished?" He leaned over her, pressing his slender body against hers. She'd feel his cock through his clothes, through her panties, pressing against her burning ass. "Tell the truth, Kat," he hissed into her ear. He seized her hair in a fist, twisting her to look into his eyes. "And be clear. No more just repeating how naughty you are. You don't want to get me angry," he slapped her rear again. "Things will grow worse if you get me angry."

Kat felt Mr. Libby's anger, not just upon her add but in the air around her. She grew fearful for a moment, but it was enough to gain some of her senses back, enough for her to begin questioning what she was doing. She felt another slap and another and they just kept coming. It began to hurt again and she cried out. "NOOOOOO!" Now she felt wetness of a different kind forming in her eyes until there was enough of it to slide down her cheeks.

Her hair was pulled back forcing her to arch her back. She cried out in surprise and she felt a mix of arousal begin to creep its way back into her loins, but the fear of what he'd do prevented it from turning into something else. His angry words reached her ears and she began to tell him the words he wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry. I..its just that I'm such a slut, who loves being spanked. It...gets me turned on." She wiggled her add without really thinking about it until she felt him pressing against her back and then she felt it. She felt his hard rod poking at her through her panties and even though she had never seen or felt one, she knew very well what it was.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOO!" she cried out with her arms starting to flail out. "Please not there. I've never done it before." With his dock pressed against her covered slit, Kat became fearful that he was going to take something very precious away from her, Something she told her that she'd save for the right man even though she wasn't actively looking.

The sudden no caught Libby by surprise. It jolted into him for a moment, and while he didn't consciously realize it, it pushed back against the Debauched that crept and dwelt inside him. For a few seconds it froze the young teacher in place, forced him to realize what he was doing to the girl below him. He felt a stab of confusion: why was he here? Why did he have Kat's pants down and her ass glowing? Why had he yanked her into position?

Then that arousal seeped back into Kat. it fed into Libby, his darker energies gobbling up the excess the pretty young blonde produced. The words he wanted came next, the admission of desire. He'd found another one: a dirty little masochistic slut. She even wiggled her butt back against him, no doubt tantalizing him. Kat wanted this, wanted to tease and torment people. She was another one of those filthy women who just used and then dropped them. See? Hear how she protested, how she insisted that she didn't want to do anything mere moments after pressing against him. Rage welled up within Libby, rage that eclipsed the frustration and anger he'd felt before. It was an odd rage though, a rage that surged to his cock. That member pulsed, emanating dark energies that neither could fully realize just yet but both would most certainly feel. The sudden shock of it would hit Kat hard right in the area she cared for the most, after all.

"See? See?" Libby demanded. He slapped Kat's ass again. "You're just as awful as all the others! You tease and you flirt and you stick your ass out and pout, because you know that's how to torment people! That's what you're doing! You were just cooing about how turned on you are, you sick, masochist!" he yanked back her hair, pulling her head close to his, close enough that when he spat words, they'd nearly hit Kat in the face. "You're a perverted masochist who gets off on having people spank her," he said, before nearly tossing her head away. "And I'm going to prove it!"

He shifted then, pushing her front down, pulling at her ass to stick it out further. Once he had it jutting into the air once more, Libby hit it. He hit it and then began slapping it, pounding it, beating it repeatedly with short, rapid taps, each one sending out a little purple spark. As his hand began to blur, reddening Kat's rounded rear with each passing second, his other came around. He began rubbing his fingers fiercely between Kat's legs. Now he pressed directly against that wet he felt, at that area she whimpered so much about. He rubbed it as fiercely as he spanked her ass.

And he kept going, and going, picking up speed in a way that was most definitely inhumane, working the young girl over, eyes sparking with lust and dark energies. His full intention to get her off was quite evident, and he hissed it out between his teeth: "That's it, my dirty little masochist, cum for your teacher! Cum on now, show us who you really are!"

That brief moment of a strange courage surged into her calmingbher hazy mind. She had some of her senses back but they quickly went away and Mr. Libby's rage returned. He talked in an angered voice and accused her. She tried to deny what he was saying but his power greatly overcame her. She had nothing left to guard from him. Then the beatings on her ass resumed.

The counting had long since fled from her mind. Instead she cried out with the tears driping on the desk where the report was laying. The ink began to blot until words were just squiggles on wet paper. She pleaded and begged him to stop but just like before the pain would be replaced by pleasure, but not so much from the pleasure as the rubbing of her slit. Her moans changed and she felt her cheeks redden. Then she started to agree with him again, his will overpowering hers.

"Yes, I am just a little slut who teases everybody. I get off on watching others struggle when I'm around because I fantasize about being spanked and punished." Kat felt each spank hit her and each run with his fingers brought moans from her mouth that most reserve for their lovers.

The purple energy from Mr. Libby invaded Kay's body with pleasure. She could feel the pressure increase in her core wanting to explode and tease her precious energies held within. She wanted to let it out and she wanted Mr. Libby to take it from her, but a little sliver of herself, her true self, held in. It was the last barrier she had and she didn't even know it, couldn't comprehend it. Her add was completely red by this point and her panties completely soaked. Each moan practically begged him to finish her off and take what he wanted. The sliver of her true selfnholding him back didn't know how long she could hold it off.

The energies from the girl were incredible. The voice couldn't even believe it. The sheer amount of it cascading off her as her arousal built further and further overwhelmed the voices. They were usually whispers, sly, conniving, coaxing or cajoling Libby into action. Their target was weak, malleable. But now, now they could seize further control of him, fill him with the energy and start adding more and more strength to him. The strength funneled into the Debauched desires: more sexual energy, more dark arousal, more of that pain blossoming into a deeply seated pleasure. Force the girl to change. If she were not a masochist make her one.

"You're a masochist!" Libby yelled again. His hand came down hard on Kat's already burning rear. The blow was the hardest yet, powered as it was by all the lustful energies crackling around them now. The crack of his hand on her ass sounded louder than even his yell, amplified by the energy and the powers it wrought. The noise added further fuel, and the crackling energy seeped into the poor girl. She'd feel it worming its way from her burning rear, grabbing onto the pain. The warped desire to turn pain into pleasure would blossom within the poor girl. Taken by the energies, it twisted her body until that label became true. Perhaps it became true for Kat only in that moment, perhaps she hadn't been someone who would find pain arousing, who would become turned on by a position of such subservience.

It didn't matter. The energies played havoc with sensation, rewrote her body's script for those moments, informed nerves and mind and sensation of an immutable truth: pain equals pleasure.

"Admit it!" yelled Libby, slapping the girl's rear again. "Admit it while you cum from the pain like the naughty little masochist you are!" he slapped again. His other hand moved, moved away from her sex. It gave a quick pinch to her thighs, adding new pain, different pain, before reaching up to grab her hair, pull her back far enough so that Libby could look into her face. His own had twisted into a lustful horror of sorts. His eyes burned violet as they bore into Kat, pouring more of her energies into the pour girl. His hand moved to slap, not quite firing them off like bullets so much as cannon fire. He would hear her cum from her spanking, hear the admission pass her lips, and then, only then, would she feel a moment's peace.

Because the throbbing between Libby's own legs had grown almost inexcusably painful.

Kat felt his rage and energy penetrate her in a profound way she could not understand. That raw rage of Mr. Libby's made her feel unnaturally good. She no longer felt frightened of him, but wanted him to become stronger. Her silent prayer was answered as she felt the hardest spank yet. She felt the juices in her core swirl around, another small squirt as her body instinctually fought to hold it back. A smile formed upon her lips as she moaned out into the room. She never thought about anyone outside being able to hear her.

"You're a masochist!" she heard Mr. Libby yell. She nodded her head and all but screamed it back at him. "Yes! I love it! I love being spanked!" The tiny sliver of her true self was no more. It had been defeated. All that was left was the mold that sculpted the new Kat, the one that mixed pain with pleasure.

When he moved his hand away from her sex, she felt a strange increase of pleasure. Now there was only the pain which turned into the pleasure she had been converted to love. She felt her hair being pulled hard, forcing her back to arch even more and that was it. Her hair being pulled in such a way was the signal to her defeated body to give up everything she had been keeping in. She could see Mr. Libby's face and he would be able to see hers as her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open. Her over embellished moan filled the room as her entire body tensed except for her core. Her core relaxed allowing that reserve of sexual tension to rush out of her body to stain her panties and coat her thighs all the way down to her ankles. That euphoric rush felt like releasing her water after keeping it in for so long. It was both a relief and pleasurable mixed into one.

Kat's mouth hung open as a sliver of drool began to trail down across her lower lip. Her ass was red, painful, but it didn't matter because it was pleasure. With great effort, Kat managed to speak. "I...am...a...naughty...girl...Sir." Her eyes begged him to do more. She would accommodate him in any way. Even though she felt weak, oh so weak, she felt like she had more to give.

It always felt good. So good. So sinfully, sexually, supremely good. Sometimes Libby would cream his pants just spanking a naughty little girl giving her the punishment she deserved. As Kat screamed out her delight, giving way to her true self, Libby felt a whole new surge. Raw sexual energy poured into the young man, ripping apart his mind and, though he only just realized it, tearing into his soul. He had her; he had taken her and sculpted her and helped her realize her true self. The raw energies from that sculpting poured into Libby's body and mind and soul and charged everything. He felt his member swell in his pants, growing larger than it had ever been before. Raw energies coursed down its length, pumping into it, fueling it, driving Libby's own arousal to unbearable levels.

Still he pulled. He spanked. He tortured. And he felt the orgasm wash into Kat. his own body picked it up as her eyes glazed and mouth fell. It surged into him, driving his own body to a climax. His entire form trembled, the energy around him crackling loud enough for both to certainly hear. He felt his cock pumping out its pleasure, staining his pants, forming a growing dark spot among the fabric. As the stain grew upon Kat, so did one grow upon Libby. He felt his body pulsating, reacting to hers, drawing out the energy and pouring it into him.

The relief hit Kat. Libby could see it, see her mouth, the drool, the mumbled words. "Yessss," he hissed, his own body still trembling. He felt his cock squirt again, knew he should be finished. The orgasm had been brief, yes, but it had been intense. It had been an orgasm. Men needed rest after those; Libby always had before. Except that, if anything, his cock had grown harder still. It now pushed against the fabric, demanding release. Libby's trembling hand fell to his pants, undoing them, letting the monster spring free. Even normally, Libby Thresh was fairly well endowed. No woman would turn her nose at his eight inches. Now half again had been added, the cock pulsating with energy and showing some of its Debauched.... demonic origins.

"Naughty girls deserve the true punishment," Libby hissed in a voice not his own, a darker voice, one that borrowed his and used it in the same way it had borrowed Kat's body. His hand went to her panties, yanking them down, feeling them stick to her. It pointed his cock at her sex, rubbing. "Ask for it. Beg," he commanded, before again grasping hair, pulling back, looking into her eyes. His cock pulsed, the energies crackling from his sex to Kat's. Unbeknownst to Libby and his rider, the energies started seeping into Kat as well, adding something to the girl even as they pulsed and demanded the satisfaction that lay between her legs.

Kat's orgasm numbed her mind. She couldn't think for herself, hadn't been able to do that in a while. Now she was a sculpture, molded by the master to fit his needs. Her eyes stayed focused in front of her, unaware of Mr. Libby pulling his pants down. She felt her soft panties pulled down and the rush of cool air hitting her naked sex. It was much needed given the heat coming from her wanting sex. Her hair was pulled back and she gasped a sultry moan of anticipation and want. She was unaware of the evil ready to penetrate her most sacred of areas, to finish her off, and leave her with nothing.

"Please Sir. I need true punishment. Please punish me. I've been such a naughty girl. I need it." As she spoke, the energies from Mr. Libby rushed into her, giving her a bit of a second wind. Her breasts, still in her tank-top were swollen, and her pussy, although still wet, found a new reserve of her juices. She was being dragged down into the levels of Debauchery with Mr. Libby. Slowly, she was reaching the point of no return, where there would be nothing left of her humanity under her skin. Her soul would be nothing then.

But Kat didn't care about that. She wanted, no, she needed to receive true punishment from Mr. Libby. Her fingers curved over the edge of the desk, preparing for what was to come. This was the fantasy all the other girls wanted, but it was the one she got to share with Mr. Libby. "Please Sir...please, please, please, please, please." Her voice sunk into a whisper as she continued to chant her need.

The words pulsed Libby's dark arousal stronger with each burst. He could feel the sexual energy rippling from the girl. The Debauched taking over his form knew something unusual was happening here: girls simply did not produce this much ambient energy. It did not happen. They were not these fountains of raw power. Yet Kat proved to be it with each whimpered declaration of need. Libby could see the energies, the need, crackling around this girl.

Libby leaned forward, moving his mouth to the girl's ear. Her head had already been twisted back, their breath intermingled. Another Debauched may have kissed the pretty blonde, taken those pleading lips in his own. But this one, this one believed in punishment. A kiss was rarely a punishment, and it certainly wouldn't suit this panting, needy masochistic slut. "Say goodbye to your old life, Kat," he whispered into her ear. A hand rested on her thigh, gripped a hip. He flexed, and in one smooth motion, slid himself inside her.

The moment Libby's head pushed aside Kat's walls, energy crackled. The seething, rippling sensation of it shot throughout the young man's Debauched cock, bulging it out. Kat would feel the tingling as the swollen girth slid inside her tight body. There would be no gentle teasing, no tentative exploration. There would be no consideration for the pain, no consideration for the tightness that would come with a girl of Kat's build, no consideration for her babbled statement of innocence. The cock glided forward on the juices it had wrought without a care for the sex of the one it entered, beyond letting its raw energies course into her for the rippled effect. He plunged his hard member into her, determined to hilt himself in one thrust. The swollen cock pulsed, stretched walls, sank deeper and deeper into the rounded head thudded against the entrance to Kat's deepest recesses.

"Yesssss," hissed Libby, his hands digging into the lush body of the girl beneath him. He could feel the pulse, feel it shoot through his cock, threatening orgasm already. But the Debauched wanted to draw this out, to milk the energies coursing from this delightful girl. Libby moved to nibble and bite at Kat's ear and neck, his drool starting to run along her flesh as his cock pulsed within her sex.

Kat had been waiting for this moment and then it came. She felt it penetrate her and violate her body without a care to her being. Her mouth opened and her face tensed. "AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed. He thrust all the way in and she could barely feel the tip hit against something inside her. She knew it to be the 'sacred shrine' of her body. She could also feel the tearing inside her. A silent thin tear slid down from her eye. Somewhere deep inside her mind, she knew she had lost something precious, something she could never get back. It was lost forever, but the rest of her didn't pay any mind to it.

Most women would have felt the intense pain coursing from their loins, but the dark energies that penetrated her soul converted it to pleasure. Instead of fighting back, she gave in fully. Somewhere, deep inside her being, she could feel something being drawn out, something even more precious than her virginity. It was being pulled away, sucked by Mr. Libby and she was letting it happen. A little more was lost each time his cock throbbed inside her tight pussy.

Kat was aware of the wetness of her pussy, but she didn't give a thought to the consequences of having unprotected sex. Mr. Libby was already buried deep inside her. If he came, his seed would go directly into her womb and she would really be in trouble. Any moral constraints were replaced with a strong need to keep going, to give Mr. Libby what he wanted because in the end she would feel good.

A weight kept her down and Kat felt the man's mouth take her ear and neck. She gasped, not giving a care to the marks he was making upon her flesh. Before Mr. Libby penetrated her, Kat had been feeling stronger, but now, with his cock buried deep inside her, she was beginning to feel weaker, like her strength was being sapped. It didn't matter to her, she needed more. Her left hand gradually let go of the desk, reaching behind her to grab at his hips so she could somehow draw him closer, thus penetrate deeper into that 'sacred sanctuary'.

That scream rippled down Libby's body. He felt it charging him, crackling through his form and adding more to his already growing surge of power. the raw noise pouring from the pretty girl's mouth simply served as a verbal reminder of what she gave up. He could feel it rippling through her, all the way to her sex. His cock surged with that, stretched further, pushed against her. By now the impressive cock stretched out Kat's tight sex, began reshaping it as a tool exclusively for Debauched use. Without aid, the girl would no longer feel pleasure from any mere mortal. She would need, would crave the twisted feeling of a Debauched cock within her sex. The energies crackled and worked against her, pulling at already present desires and arousals and flaring them further.

Libby felt that drive coursing into him, taking hold of his own desires. He'd craved this, though he hadn't realized precisely what he'd wanted. To take a girl, to reshape her, to mold her into what he'd always wanted. Poor Kat would be a masochistic slut exclusive for Debauched cock. This was her purpose, and it was Libby's purpose to make her one. To fully seed this woman and force her to carry Debauched to term, to become one with the darker powers. Libby heard the voice insist that they would both become what they had always been destined to be the moment he released himself deep within her. his cock pulsed at the thought, a slight drizzle leaving his tip to run into the mixture already within Kat.

Libby pulled his mouth off Kat as his hips began moving. The hips swirled, moving the cock, stirring her. They began thrusting, determined to bring more pleasure fueled pain or pain fueled pleasure into the writhing girl. "Your life is over," hissed Libby's Debauched voice. "No longer are you Kat the girl. You are Kat the masochistic Debauched breeder. I am going to fill your painslut pussy with Debauched seed," his cock pulsed at the word, a little more drizzling into the poor blonde. "Your body is going to take every demonic bit of it. You'll bear Debauched within your belly," A hand moved to rub Kat's taut stomach, as if it could rub an offspring into existence. "You'll be a painslut for Debauched, craving for them to fuck you, to use you for what you were always meant to be. Now, give in."

He thrust hard, his cock hammering against her insides, against that last barrier. It pulsed, the knowledge that he would soon be spraying her womb with seed that would surely leave itself surging up within Libby. He hissed as he rolled his hips, pushing, adding pressure upon pressure, demanding that the last barrier open up for him to pop inside and hilt himself properly in his new little pain slut.

Back
Top Bottom