Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Wicked This Way Cums. (Dark, literate roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign Tea

Planetoid
I love exciting others, and in particular, I love knowing that my kinks are shared with someone I write with, and that writing about these shared desires gets my partner off. My preferences for writing are usually to communicate either via email or IM.

The basic foundation of really any scene that I'm looking for features a horribly arrogant, justifiably vain, heartbreakingly beautiful woman submitting to the one man who can actually own her; he's a thoroughly powerful, brutally vicious uber-male (physically, mentally, and/or financially) looking for, meanwhile, someone with whom to share his sadistic darkness, even (or especially) if he has to force it on her before she's willing to indulge it in herself. More than anyone else, she gets to bask in his compassion and his warmth...and she gets a first-hand look at the unending wrath he has for everyone who isn't as gorgeous as she is (which is, again, practically no one).

If you're down with the above, then please message me even if you don't like the scene idea below. We have much to speak of.

My kinks are, in no particular order, noncon/rape, mind control, lactation, breeding, incest, abuse, violence, harem building, goddamn good writing, hot descriptions, power trips and probably some other hot, wicked thoughts.

School settings fascinate me. There's something about the queen bee of a school—the queen bee of a town, even—knowing that she's viciously and atomically better than every last woman she comes across. It's that special mixture of natural beauty, hormonal imbalance, and the insanity of high school heirarchy that allows a kind of sick, perfect madness to develop in a beautiful girl's mind. She sees everyone else crawling and strangling their way up the social ladder, but at the end of the day, she's perfectly (and happily) assured in her rightful place at the tip-top. The sort who would walk into Hollywood and be a star on her second day with hardly any effort, and only because on the first day she got too many offers to sort through. She is genetically unfair.

Or, if not a teen goddess, then maybe a former beauty queen? A debutante past her prime who would give up anything, make any compromise to hold the absolute thrill of power over others like she did when she was younger...before age and all its sags and lags and bags got a hold of her formerly picture-perfect form.

I'm fascinated also with breaking down society in a town. Imagine a dark, demi-godlike hulk arriving, and all the power goes out. The city council loses its grip. The police find themselves slaughtered by the dozens until they're wiped out completely. In this small town, cliques are forever, and the former jocks start hunting the former nerds for sport, the band nerds holing up in some basement and crying themselves stupid, everyone's mind lost in the sudden savage spell that has wrapped up the minds of every last human. It's all gone horribly tribal, and no one is willing to leave the land, everyone firmly believing it belongs to them.

But two people are left who know the truth—that famously gorgeous, model-hot babe, and the strange demi-god who arrived so suddenly, warping everyone's mind with his savage spell. The hottest girl in town knows exactly where everyone belongs—on their knees in front of her, begging for her favor. And more than that, she knows where she belongs, on her knees in front of her new God, stroking him passionately while urging him to murder everyone who defies his demented will, to rape every last worthy virgin, to impregnate every last worthy vessel, and to destroy every family not vowing allegiance to him. This notion of multiple tribes is offensive to her. There are only two—those who serve Him, and those who do not. Not that he needs the encouragement...but life is more fun with a partner. He's promised her worship, eternity, beauty, riches, the works. Who would refuse such an offer?

When their dark ritual of sacrifice, fucking, harem-building, and disastrous intent is over, the two will be reborn in the image of the darkest of entities, pre-universe beings of darkness upon which only the most worthy and gorgeous of possible servants can witness without annihilation.

So yeah. A little bit Stephen King, a little bit Lovecraft, a little bit just plain fucked up and fun. It's all negotiable.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom