Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arena (Cysma & Candira)

Helena smiled and took a step closer, pleased with his reaction. She was in high demand in the arena for more than one reason. The dark-haired woman turned her back and peeked over her shoulder at him before her other cloth was removed and she stood standing in her little red thong.

Cysma's eyes widened as he stared at Helena in her thong. He unconsciously put one hand on his member and stroked it slightly. "Are you...are you going to...?"

She turned to face him again, showing him a different side of her again. "Am I going to what, Cysma?" Already, she could see her instincts had bee correct about his not knowing about sex. She wondered, however, if he'd actually had any.

"Are you going to disrobe completely for me?" Cysma asked. "Although...that would be expecting too much for a lowly servant, wouldn't it?" He hung his head for a bit, then realized that he had been touching himself, and retracted his hand, embarrassed. "It's just been a while since I've seen a naked woman up close..."

"Wasn't that the deal?" she asked with a little smile, pleased to see that he had been unaware of him touching himself. "You know, you ought to work on your lying," Helena said, taking a few steps closer to him. "If you want to fool someone, you'll have to do much better than you've done so far." She grinned and took his stiff cock into her hands and stroked it herself. "I don't know, now. Since you're obviously lying about your experience, maybe I should keep one thing on."

"But I think it has been a while! I mean, ever since I became a fighter at this coliseum, I haven't had much action, you know?" Cysma was tempted to reach out and touch Helena's breasts, but he resisted by clenching his fists.

She chuckled and came closer to him, her breasts barely an inch away from him. "Hmmm, then again, you've been doing very well, and you are injured. I suppose I should reward you." She smiled and hooked her thumbs into the tiny bit of fabric that covered the last of her and slowly started to pull the thong down.

Cysma nearly gasped at what she did. His jaw dropped and he watched silently as Helena undressed. She could feel his breath on her breasts since she was standing so close.

Back
Top Bottom