Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arena (Cysma & Candira)

Cysma

Supernova
The massive minotaur fell to the ground in a pool of blood, and seized to move. The crowd cheered as the winded warrior Cysma stood victorious over the beast. He weakly raised his arms up in victory, holding a bloody sword in one hand, a dented shield in the other. These were the only two things he had on him besides a loincloth for modesty. Fighting without armor was dangerous, but it did have some advantages, like increased mobility. Not that the entrants in this arena had any choice, anyway. He made his way back to the entrance gate to the arena and headed down the hallway that led beneath it. But before returning to his quarters to lick his wounds, he would go stand near a wall that separated the warriors' hallway from the spectators'. One of the stone bricks in the wall was missing. It was too dark on the entrants' side for a commoner to see in, but Cysma could remain hidden and see and hear out just fine. He would often do this, as the spot the gap in the wall was overlooking happened to be a common place where spectators would talk about the match after it was over. He waited to see if there were anyone talking about the battle he had just fought.

A group of frenzied young women were blushing, talking excitedly. It would have been hard to understand for anyone but a trained ear, much like Cysma. They chattered about the excitement of the day and the dresses they wore before they carried on to the fighters, their conversation immediately turning to the female favorite of gladiators--the one they were unaware was watching them.

"He was so brave to take on that minotaur! I almost couldn't watch!" one of them exclaimed.

"And he's so handsome! What's he doing in the pit in the first place? He should be siring children for the army!"

"I'll be he'd be good at that," another said. "I caught a glimpse of his tool. Very impressive," she whispered, eliciting giggles from the other two who were speaking. They were all rather pretty, but none of them had any striking features. Still, it was more than he could see from most other women. And that was when his trainer appeared behind him, clearing her throat and tapping his shoulder.

She was dressed in red cloth to signify her station--trainer for a male gladiator. Her dark hair was pulled back into a braid which cleared much of her beautiful olive-toned face. Her eyes had a bit of an almond shape to them, the color a brilliant blue that shone in the sun--when she was allowed to be out in it. Her incredibly toned body was covered by a scant amount of clothes, though she had more than he did. Still, that wasn't saying much as her curves made it difficult for her to be covered like the others. She wore a loin cloth like the other females of the arena, but she was also given a small thong-like pair of panties to set her apart. Her large breasts were wrapped in the red cloth that barely covered her at all. She was waiting for him to join her so that she could take care of him. At the moment, she didn't look particularly pleased. Her name was Helena, and she was not one to be kept waiting.

Cysma was startled by his trainer sneaking up behind him, and jumped back in surprise as she touched his shoulder. "Ah! R-right!" He said, and went down into where the fighters were kept beneath the arena. There, he was forced to surrender his loincloth, as the fighters did not own them, the arena did, and as such they could not wear them outside of the arena. He was rather shy around the trainer, so he covered up his bare crotch with his hands when she was around. He still needed his wounds to be treated now. Luckily, this time, his wounds were all bruises and scratches.

Helena thought it was ridiculous that he was forced to walk around naked--that was how people got sick. With something of a groan, she walked before him so he didn't have to cover himself as he usually did. "There's no reason to cover yourself. I'm sure you have nothing to be ashamed of. I've seen many men before--I am a trainer," she offered. She knew, however, that her reasoning probably wouldn't work. She led him into a large room with several open baths, a steam room, and a few private closets. She led him to one of these closets, feeling the eyes of other gladiators stick to her as she glided through the area. Once they were in the small room, she bade him to sit on a smooth stone table. "Now then, let's have a look at what they've done to you this time."

Cysma nodded and got himself up on the stone table. It was quite cold against his bare skin, but he was used to it by now. As he sat up, he crossed his legs to try to hide his privates from view, but Helena would probably change that. She had seen his penis several times before, and sometimes went out of her way to do so. She said that it was just as much a fighting muscle as the rest of his body, and never failed to check up on it. This made sense to Cysma, as she would often take at least one good long look at it whenever he was training or working out. He heard there were some things that could be done to keep that part in shape, but those routines were always done behind closed doors, so he never got to find out what they were.

Once Cysma was on the table, she immediately set to work healing his wounds. She took a clean cloth and started to clean the blood from the scratches on his body. "Did they hurt your special tool?" she asked him, clearly referring to the only part of his body he was covering. Her tone was matter-of-fact as she said, "You know, I don't mind seeing it, you don't have to hide it from me. In fact, I really like when I get to see it." She smiled and finished cleaning the wounds with the rag before going to the shelf for a salv. "A lot of your fans seem to feel the same way about it. I'm sure that they'll all be willing to pay extra for your autograph if they got a little peak at it. If they paid more, you could get better equipment from the arena--better quarters too. And they might let me give you a special privelege."

That said, she started to rub the salv on his bruised body, allieviating some of the soreness there while she protected the scratches with it.

((Okay, so I hope that wasn't too much))

((That's perfect!))

Cysma nodded, uncrossing his legs. "I'm going to be signing autographs now? Well, I do seem to have a lot of female fans...I wonder how they manage to stomach all the bloodshed that goes on in the arena? Then again, there are female gladiators here too..." This brought up a question he had to ask Helena. "Miss, what's the female side of this place like? I never get to see it...perhaps I could train alongside a woman? I wouldn't mind that." Indeed he wouldn't, since he assumed that since the men were kept naked, the women would be as well.

"Oh? You've an interest in the other side of the arena?" She smiled and instructed him to lie on his stomach while she took care of the knots in his back muscles. "I could arrange for you to visit the female area if you bring in enough money when you sign autographs. If we let your fans see you naked when you signed, we could charge them extra and you'd get to see hundreds of women in the same way. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes...yeah, I think I would like that." Cysma smiled as he lay on his back, moaning gently as Helena took care of him. Even his back was rather well-sculpted from the rigorous training she put him through. "So when does this take place? Hopefully after these wounds are fully healed, right? I should be in top shape before my fans..."

"That is true. I've arranged for some resting time for you. Once these bruises go away, the cuts should be mostly healed. Then you'll be able to face them. During this rest time, you'll still be expected to do some training," she said. "You may choose what you'd most like to work on." She continued to work out the knots into his back, making sure to spend extra time at his shoulder blades. She sincerely hoped that he would take this time to focus on his "special tool."

"Hmm...let's see..." Cysma sat back up on the table, not bothering to cover any part of his naked body. "Last week I worked on strengthening my arms. Lifting weights and swinging weapons and all that. The week before I strengthened my legs by running, throwing kicks, and keeping my balance. I wonder what else there is to train...you seem to look at the men's penises a lot while they're training. Why is that? Is that part important too?"

"Yes, it is," she said with a smile. "It's a very sensitive part of your body, that needs to be protected. But it often relieves a lot of stress when it's exercised. Going into battle or even just relaxing when your body feels good is very important. There are quite a few exercises you can do to train that area of your body. I'd love to help you with it, if you'd like me to." Helena was being honest, but she was also withholding information from him. After all, it wasn't entirely necessary to "train" that particular part of his body. She really wanted to have sex with him, however, because he was her favorite charge, and she found him to be the most appealing.

"Umm...exercising it?" Cysma sounded a bit nervous. "Like...how?" He tilted his head to one side. "I have seen you take some of my fellow fighters and give them a special kind of training behind closed doors, but I've never figured out what the exercise was. Perhaps...perhaps you could tell me?"

"Would you like me to show you?" she asked softly. Her hands were still coated in the soothing salve. She smiled and wrapped one long soft hand around his member, gently squeezing and stroking him. "How does it feel?" Helena asked, the salve warming as she moved her hand.

The gladiator gasped and moaned softly. "Wow...that actually feels good..." He smiled. "I...I guess I haven't done much with it in a long time now..."

"Would you like me to continue?" she asked, looking up into his eyes. "This is only one of the ways to exercise your penis. I'd be more than willing to train with you more--show you different techniques. This is why you have a female trainer."

"Ah...yes...speaking of which..." Cysma began, "Could you...could you remove your garments for me? I...have an easier time when I see a woman naked. I've watched the female gladiators, and sometimes they have wardrobe malfunctions in the arena..."

"Hmmm, well, if you help me remove them, I think you'll enjoy it more," she said, letting go of him for a moment to start the process.

"Really? You...you'd let me see you naked? I don't think you've ever been nude before those you are training before! Not in front of the men, at least." Cysma shyly reached out, and tried to work out how to undress his trainer.

Helena pulled away from him now and took a few steps away from him. "You'll have to agree to let me keep training you like this," she said, untying a bit of cloth and letting her back go bare as the chest cloth fell to the ground. She crossed her arms over her chest, barely managing to cover herself, and turned to him. "Will you?" she asked, her eyes boring into his.

"Training me like this?" Cysma asked. "Training me like how? What is it you're expecting?" He looked to her arms covering her bare chest, getting a bit aroused thinking about it.

"If you promise to let me train you with sex to keep your penis healthy," Helena said, dropping her arms the slightest bit, "I'll let you see me naked any time you want."

She could see the gladiator's eyes widen as she made her statement, and as she lowered her arms. "Yes...yes of course! That sounds like a win-win situation for me!" In reality, Cysma knew several things about sex from before he became a fighter at the arena; he was playing dumb to see if he could get his trainer to do what she is doing now. Now he hoped that she would realize that he's a bad liar, and figure out that he knows more than he's letting on.

In truth, Helena didn't mind if he was lying about his knowledge of sex or not. She wanted him, as did a number of women, and if she could exploit that by giving him what they both clearly wanted, she didn't see a problem. Already, she'd had her suspicions that he was lying about how much he knew about sex, but the way he agreed just now confirmed them. So she smiled, and gave him what he wanted, a nice peek at her breasts. She dropped her arms slowly and released her heavy, but beautiful globes.

"Then we have an agreement."

Cysma held back a gasp, staring at his trainer's naked breasts as she exposed them. "Wow...I didn't quite realize before how big they were...and how beautiful they are..." His penis was growing erect at the mere sight of her, and it began throbbing with his heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom