Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FFFFM/cheerleader/sorority size queens crave this hung nerd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking4RP

Super-Earth
So what young guy hasn't always fantasized about a group of sexy, cheerleader/sorority types, dressed incredibly provocatively, taking advantage of this 'poor' fellow? Well, it's a fantasy I'd like to play out with a detailed and willing gal :)

I like the notion that these types of girls, the "we have it all" types, somehow finding out that there is this nerdy, freshman guy walking around campus who has a massive cock. Maybe they notice the bulge, or one of their brothers saw me in the showers and made some random comment which has now spread like wildfire, and they're determined to find out. Either way, they go absolutely wild and do everything they can to, literally, get their hands on it.

Kinks: Cock worship/oversized cocks, asses, tits/size play/slutty, inappropriate outfits/bimbos/showing off/public/designer outfits/fem dom/female worship

I am pretty detailed and would hope to find a gal who is the same. I will accommodate your writing style (1st, 3rd). I don't expect a novel, but at least a paragraph would be nice (although multiple paragraphs welcomed). Ability to play as multiple people is required (I can help with the gals if requested) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom