Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Time Lord and his Companion (Fiye and I)

A rumble in the main console room. "The Captain" as he was called by many others is running around the console of the Tardis. It was five days after the second Time War had ended and he had just regenerated into a new body. Unfortunatly for him, He regenerated at time where his TARDIS, which is his time machine was flying through a time storm. The console room was shaking violently before the captain, managed to steer it and crash landed.

After checking his systems and activating the Chameleon Circuit, he began activating the TARDiS's Healing factor. For the Tardis was more then just a time machine. Even with it's large metal interior, it was alive and needed to rest and heal. The Captain looked inside the master computer to find out what year he was in.
"Tokyo, the Year 5100 Akihabara!" The captain said to himself curious "My favorite YEAR!!!" Indeed it was. It was this part of the planet that he loved the most. He had bedded many women several years back in his first incarnation, but out of all the women had has had the best always came from 51st century Tokyo. The captain smiled. "Better get dressed."

Whenever he assumed a new body and shape, dressing was always the most troublesome duty for any newly regenerated time lord. After trying several outfits he finally arrived at on.
"Not bad if I do say so myself." The captain said with a glimmering smile. He was gazing at the mirror, looking at his wild black hair, emerald green eyes, his tall if slightly skinny towering form. The outfit this time: a World War II era trench coat with a dash of pirate style shirt,and black jeans. Indeed time lords were never really as adept at dressing themselves.

He left the TARDIS: this time disguised as a very small closed down abandoned Ramen Shop, even though there was such a large interior inside. Tardis's though were always bigger on the inside.
"First up a maid cafe!!!" The Captain said to himself eagerly, looking for the nearest one.

Back
Top Bottom