Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The world of dark and light (open to everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Wolf

Super-Earth
This is the world, the wold you know but also the one you don't. In the year 2021 there was another world discovered that was just like ours but this world wasn't out in space it was along side ours in a parallel universe. This all changed in the year 2027 an illegal experiment to try and cross over into the other world tore a rip in space and time as a result our two worlds collided and became one. Though they were about the same the inhabitants of the other world were not human. Through out history many men and wemon have spoke of demons vampires and creatures of the night well they all simply had higher than normal perception of the world and saw into the other world most go by thinking they had bad dreams or are crazy.

Seven years have passed since then the world is crazy and chaotic and full of monsters and humans alike, my name is Samuel Wolf I am 16 years of age and Iv been living in this world since I was born in the year 2018, it hasn't been easy, when I was 3 all this truly started, with the discovery of the new world. After the collide my parents main goal was staying alive, however at the age of 10 my parents were killed by a group of werewolves, and while I hold them no ill will it took the only people in this world I knew away from me, and Iv been on my own since trying to simply survive. But surviving alone is hard and it got harder in the last 2 hours.

I was desperate and hungry for food so I decided to sneek into a base full of vampires to try and find food all was going great my backpack was full of food they use to feed there human livestock when on my way to leave I ran face first into a pair of breast that were pail and soft looking up I saw fangs and turn and ran as fast as I could trying to escape this is where my story begins

To create your chars and play please go here

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=73181

And this is an update but no God role playing. Try and leave your actions open for the other players response.

I.e. -pulling the knife from my back pocket I stap it into his heart killing him- that is a God RP. If it's against NPC you create then by all means please do so but against other players use open RP

I.e. -I reach for the knife in my back pocket swiftly and when my hand hits the hilr I yank it forward and thrust it twords the vampires heart hopeing it hits-

This gives other players a chance to react / defend themselves and make the world more fun I think.

In short no controlling other players characters

Blake was a vampire who came to this strange world the first chance he had. The inhabitants of this world only knew what monsters were from stories, legends of old. He had been craving knowledge from the humans. What was their world like through their eyes? Why didn't they have creatures before they bridge to their world was open.

He had been laying on one of the wagon tops which they used for transportation for the human slaves. He sat up smelling a human who wasn't familiar with these parts. He looked down seeing a boy run. He smirked his fangs sticking out over his bottom lip. He jumped down his white hail swaying in the breeze. He chanced after the boy once he was close he lifted him by the color of his shirt. "Well... you are a far way from home you know" his bright red eyes skinned as he looked over the boy.

Two more vampires cane running toward them "Blake who is this human" Blake looked toward them as he gripped his collar tightly "he belongs to me. Must have slipped from his restrains. I will tie him up.. go" they nodded leaving as Blake dropped the boy to the ground he kneeled down infront of him "what's your name kid..."

-after haveing been caught I struggled as best I can and when the other two vampires show up I start to reach for the dagger in my back pocket knowing fully well that it won't do any good but I have to try and just as I grab it I'm dropped and I hear his question after a minute it clicks- I am Samuel l. And I'm not a boy I'm 16 I'm a man.

Blake crossed his arms looking him over "would a man walk into a vampire camp unarmed and get caught..." he helped him up as he crossed his arms looking him over. He actually was quite cute. He leaned against a pole seeing the knife he smiled "put the knife away... I'm going to let you go."

Blake rolled his eyes. Humans thought they were so grown at a young age. He smiled as he grabbed a basket that was near him "Come on Sammy let's get you out of here. Don't need your blood on my hands to." He laughed softly as he walked towards a small shelter as he walked in filling the basket with meats and breads and fruits. He walked back out handing him the basket. "Here you came for food did you not?"

Indeed I did. And I got in without being caught didn't I? And I have a knife so I'm not unarmed, besides what choice did I have? Starve for the next 8 days or try and get food and possibly get caught and enslaved with a chance to escape later on.

-putting my dagger back in its sheath I follow wondering why the femail didn't follow me-

So why are you helping me? Don't vampires normally drink the blood of humans? Or is that just myth? Regardless I thank you, also can you walk in sunlight or do you actually burst into flames? Wait you don't sparkle do you?

(Also please create a char here http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=73181)

Blake started laughing as he held his stomach "sparkle? Your kidding right? Is that what humans believe? No it just gives up like 3rd degree burns. Yeah we drink blood but why should I drink yours. I don't drink cute humans." He continued walking as he saw a table that was far enough from other vampires. He sat down crossing his legs "here. Sit down" he smirked looking the male over. "I don't know why I'm helping you... maybe because I'm fascinated by you"

Hey better to ask than be ignorant of the world right? And an author from the past wrote books about sparkly vampires you would be surprised.

-sitting down I look at this man whom is helping me and I sigh before asking-

In all honesty hiw much of a chance would I have had against a vampire if you hadn't helped me? I know your stronger and faster but the chance couldn't have been 0 could it?

-hearing him call me cute think on that and start to look this man over a bit-

And what could be fascinating about me? I'm just a normal human there are more than a few here I'm sure we're all about the same.

Authors wrote about us? Your kind is so interesting. Your fascinating because you are attractive and we'll all humans fascinate me. And no not every human is the same some are fighters some just give up. Just like not every monster is evil" he smiled his fangs exposed. He brushed his white hair behind his ear as he not his lip thinking for a moment

"Hmm.. no your chance would have been zero. The ones chasing you were executioners. They kill humans for a living. They would have killed you in seconds. And I suppose you could have some chance if it was a normal vampire. But then again that knife you have wouldn't have done anything to us."

I see well I was hopeing I wouldn't get caught to begin with but oh well.

-looking around I see more vampires lurk around and a small shudder runs through me-

To be honest I don't think monsters are evil but I do respect the threat they could cause. My parents were killed by wherewolfs when I was 10 but I don't hold them any I'll will just learned I need to protect myself and Iv been trying to learn but there is only so much I can do with being human.

So why do human interest you? I can tell you as much information about us as I can if you do the same in turn

His smile faded when he spoke of his parents he lifted a glass swirling the wine in it before taking a sip. "I'm interested because humans killed my husband." He smiled gently looking at the other vampires "I'm keeping this one.. no one touches him." The vampires nodded leaving to do their own business. Blake rested his chin on his palm "deal. First question. What is it like to bleed? Vampires don't experience it"

-at hearing we were the ones who caused his husbends death I frown a little but- I am sorry to hear that truely I am.

-again I am slightly stunned but then I get to answering the question-

I haven't ever done it myself but from what I have read in old books and what others have told me this is as best as I can describe it -and I proceed to do just that in as much detail I can-

So my question what was your world like? -I ask looking at this inhuman creature with pure innocent curiosity-

Collins voice comes from off to the right of the couple. "Green our would was green. Without all the stone, steel and glass harming the ground without all this progress poisoning the earth, sea and sky."

A square jawed man with tangled brown hair and glowing green eyes appears a few feet away. His muscular chest and arms accented by a tight blue tunic and soft brown breeches he wears his shoes on the wrong feet and stands ridged his entire body seething fury.

"Dead one that is what you were going to say wasn't it. That before you respected the laws of old and stayed out of our forest and abstained from needlessly killing animals in our woods just to feed your pets."

His hand indicates the human boy.

"I would like to know where the leader of this band is. We all came from the same world with the same laws, and your kind have been poaching in forest that do not belong to you. This situation must be rectified."

-looking up my grey eyes meeting the new comers eyes and I stand up-

I am no one's pet and we are in the middle of a conversation.

-I state wondering how in the world this being got into this vampires den in the first place although it probably wasn't smart to stand against someone who clearly isn't human I felt as if I was being looked down on and though I may be human I am not one to take that lightly-

In Samuel's voice. "yes I heard and trust me if I were capable of crying I would have been bored to tears. You wanted food? Tell me little one what nourishment did you expect to find in the realm of the dead and dying. You look to the dead for life and at the live you act aggressive is it that you wish to join them? I deal with dead things when death comes to my realm and rapes it of its denizens ... hmm I tell you what you want food I will give you food if you bring me something in return. Bring me that which humans abandon and praise in good and which is clung to and cursed in bad and I will feed you. It is not that you are really worth bothering but if you are smart enough to do it then maybe you have a slight chance of living."

Turning back to Colin and back to his voice. "Now dead one who is in charge here?"

-not really sure what to say to this I keep quiet for a moment trying to figure out what he is asking, and while I wanted to smart off saying I don't accept charity isn't that wat this vampire was doing in a way? So reluctantly I sigh and sit down -

I came to this place because I reasoned that they kept humans so they had to feed them and there was food to keep there blood supply alive so say what you will but I was simply doing my best to survive as for your offer no thanks. The think you asked for "that which is abandoned and praised in good and clung to and cursed in bad" it's a humans virginity or at least I reason it to be that.

"The good cling to their virginity and praise it, the bad often throw it away and see it as an insult. I can see with your reasoning skills why you would think that death would be a good place for life. Yes their is food here they want to keep their pets to the best of their abilities so they poach my lands for meat and plants that produce sugar so that the blood is good."

Indeed. Though I'm not the best with riddles I do enjoy them. And as one of the forest even from death life can grow. Umm by the way...what and more importantly who are you?

Life needs balance to grow true death is needed for sometimes the best thing for a forest is a fire. Death is naturally a part of life, just like plants naturally grow in soil. There is a difference here in this world as you have seen in cities plants are not allowed to flourish and prosper because it is seen as anathema to humans who believe their rule is absolute. Here life cannot flourish for it is anathema to the undead to allow life. The ones from our world are forgetting the old ways they forget what happens when you begin to act out of balance about the teeth and claws nature has. I am Oren I am what is known to humans as a Leshy. Think of me as what happens when mother nature gets pissed with people meddling in her affairs and all that would entail.

Oren? That's a nice name. It sounds suprisingly peacefully dispute your angry tone...as for this world all I know is this joint world I don't have any memories of the world before the collide.

Blake smiled sweetly "our world was beautiful. Well as far as I could see. Vampires can't leave during the day so I never saw the world in light. But darkness brought out the beauty to us. It was peaceful for vampires. Cool nights wonderful eating grounds. But vampires are treated different than the rest from our world... we are treated like scum.. looked down upon" Blake crossed his legs hearing another's voice. He gritted his teeth.

Blake stood up throwing on a smile "i am the leader of this camp... what do I own this.... pleasure to?" He stepped infront of the human looking at him "no... I found him I will feed him. He is a human he should not have to trade. We have taken enough from his kind." He raised a eyebrow crossing his arms "what does the mother think we did wrong now.." he sat back down if he wasn't already dead he would be dying of boredom.

"We did not poison our world... we made it livable. Progress. Besides vampires didn't even live in the cities we lived in the forests... we never tried to harm anything. We simply took what was needed for survival...

The Leshy turns from the human and his eyes seem to glow brighter.
"You seem to misunderstand me his kind" pointing at Samuel" have been the ones poisoning the land long before we got here." You owe this pleasure to your repeated intrusions into my territory, you forgot to consult the local nature spirits before raising your new human heard off the land.

The main problem is not you dead one though your kind is an obvious taint in the world I find you much more tolerable than what humans happen to be capable of doing when unchecked. You dead ones are human predators without you they become a plague that kills nature, but because none of you existed here previously the land here is too weak to sustain your current behaviors.

Your kind lived in forest at the sufferance of the spirits as long as you maintain the balance in those lands. In this world however the balance has already previously been disrupted and you should have taken that into account. You must stop feeding your humans off of the forest here until it can gather it's strength again. Until enough humans have been culled and natures balance can be restored it is best to tread lightly.

That seems to be the only solution unless you have a better idea.

Blake thought for a moment. And gave a charming smile. He was leader of the rebellion in his old world surely he could think of something he nodded standing up his charming smile still planted on his lips. "But of course! Your complete your right. I wasn't thinking of the spirits and that was wrong of us. Here drink some!" He pulled out a small bottle the liquid inside seem to glow a gentle blue light. "This is water from the tree of life back in our world given to me by the fae who watched the eastern woods. This stuff is very rare to your kind isn't it? Take a swig then later I will go apologize to the spirits" he lifted the bottle. This stuff was rare considering how hard it is to get your hands on it. If fallen into the wrong hands it could poison the tree. But ones who know the power it could be a drink that could put you in harmony with the earth itself. He smiled sweetly gently shaking the bottles "we are all sons of the earth... will you drink with us. We surely have more questions"

Blake sat back down crossing his legs. "What if we replenish the forest.." then again it could always be something else. Before vampires took over this land there were witches worshiping here.

The Leshy motions toward the bottle testing it's properties if it is truly not dangerous for him to drink he will.

"You are speaking with the guardian sprite of these woods. So make your appologizes and tell me how you plan on replenishing the forest I am now intrigued. To many of those thick stone paths the human's automobiles tend to stay on scar the area making most efforts difficult at best."

Hmmm... I have a couple connections to wood fairies.. they do owe me a favor maybe they could give treat the grounds. Cure the lands" he turned looking at the human. He smiled "what do you think I should do... seems I caught myself in a little trouble " he turned looking at him "if you don't want to drink it you don't have to. I just heard it's a high respect for people like tou"

"Are you listening? The head spirit of these woods, the leader of the forest fae in this area has deinged to come into your camp telling you that you have caused a problem that is close to irreversible and you tell me you can ask a favor of my people? That might fix the problem? You two are well suited for one another you both have similar reasoning skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom