Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Easter Dragon (M dragon x F human) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren Olvry

Supernova
Premise:

It's Easter. Always a fun time for the kids, with candies, and coloring, and of course, who can forget the egg hunts? Scattered here and there by the Easter Bunny, in the bushes, up on a shelf, on a low-hanging branch; really, they could just be anywhere. Not outside the yard, so her parents say, but she has to at least check. There might be something, another bunch, perhaps, that will put her ahead of the other kids now she's started to fall behind.

Or, there could just be one, larger and colored much differently than the rest. The real special one that gets hidden under everyone's noses, without a doubt! And... not one, in fact, that would fit in the simple basket all the kids are given for the hidden egg collection.

More special yet, it's actually... hatching.

Call someone? Wait and see what happens? No; a bit late, since it's already coming out, already one slitted eye seems to have spotted her. As more and more of the egg cracks and crumbles away from the struggle of the creature inside it, it's just the two of them there; no forest animals seem to dare to come near, if one were to notice. And it's soon begging for something... food, perhaps? There are still the eggs; there are options, at the least.

Well... it wasn't hurting her. It even seemed happy with the food, and rather affectionate afterwards, in fact. Her new little special secret brought right from the Easter Bunny, a dragon of her own, and nobody ever had to know...

Rules:
  • At least one paragraph with decent spelling and grammar; everyone has their little struggles or typos, and that's no big deal. I personally tend to average out to 2-3 paragraphs, as an extra note
  • Female partner (doesn't have to be female in real life, so long as the character is), age 16+
  • Some story will be involved; it doesn't necessarily have to last long, but I like at least some lead-up to the smut
  • If you're not comfortable with something or don't know where to go, please tell me; I'm plenty easygoing, but I prefer at least not to be left without a word
  • I only RP through thread or PM (Ideally PM, but I'm not opposed to either)

Note:

Considering how I wound up writing it, the above can, as applicable, even be used as a starter (whether fully or partially). I'm always open for ideas, but for now, I thought this idea sounded like a fun little time to kick back and make a them of the current holiday. If you're interested in RPing this, let me know, and we can work things out or get right into the RP if you wish!

As an aside, yes, I would like there to be some 'fun' bits included; sure, he'd see the girl as his 'mother', but spending so much time together and sharing so much can lead to some deeper affections as they get older...

Alternatively...

It could be the 'Easter Dragon' themself dropping an egg off to a stray child (or teen), with a warning of what may happen to them if they fail to raise the hatchling well. The older dragon would, primarily, be a bit curious about human culture and how it might affect a newborn dragon, and be deciding to take it upon themselves to... experiment with what might just happen. An explicit warning could be given about any intimate relations, something that could be a constant thought coming to mind for the girl herself; a certain lingering curiosity, especially when the young dragon proves so loyal and faithful to his 'mother'.

Possible Pics, if desired:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

RE: The Easter Dragon (M dragon x F human)

Still interested in this, so bump again!

RE: The Easter Dragon (M dragon x F human)

Gonna keep bumping this for now! (what can I say, I quite like pseudo-incest like this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom