Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Follow your Instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instinct

Planetoid
Nice to meet you all, just call me Instinct. I have been roleplaying for a while. I go to college full time and work two jobs so I try to balance my time but sometimes I can get a little swept up, but if I don't give you a reply in 24 hours something is wrong or I am hibernating.

I would like to roleplay on either PMs or Skype. I will reply faster on AIM and Skype. It is all about how fast paced you would like it. I can give anywhere from one to four paragraphs. Even if we choose to do a roleplay on a messenger there is no reason to send one liners.

I prefer FxF, but I will do MxF, and I can also play a Male. Here is My F-List, it isn't very detailed so if there is something you're not sure about feel free to ask.

Ps. In every roleplay Romance is required.

Here are some of the pairings I enjoy, stars mean I am craving it. Just because it isn't starred doesn't mean I will not do it.

Beast x Slave *****
Beast x Beast***
Angel x Demon****
Angel x Human*****
Demon x Human*****
Roommates
Classmates
Strangers
Kidnapper x captive***

Just ask if there is one you want to try and you don't see it.

Here are some paranormal plots, I am currently craving both:

Who can win?

This will be set in the future, and sort of post-apocalyptic. The war between heaven and hell has already begun. It ravaged on for years until humans were nearly extinct, besides the ones the Angels had kept in a kind of zoo, and even made them reproduce to keep humanity going.

The Demons, though cruel, kept the humans they found much more humanely. Usually as concubine or fellow warriors. One group of demons target a group of angel’s human sanctuary. Which is where the leader, who has always been against taking humans as partners, saves a human so breath taking that they barely let them out of their sight.

A human he wants to train to join his team, and secretly a little more.

Beast for Hire

Human’s and supernatural beings live together in harmony, well not really, not at all. Since the powers aren’t equal there are always quarrels. Especially situations with human’s becoming food, slaves, etc. Humans were the weakest links, they had special classes, technology and even weapons to combat the other supernatural species. One Mad human decides that to fight their power they would have to do something drastic. With the power of his Robots he gathers fellow humans unwillingly to succumb to testing. One human is the prize specimen; this human is the first to succeed into taking on super human abilities. It was inevitable but the supernatural government caught wind of this and shut it down before anyone else was turned and the human was taken as a captive, where the leader gains a soft spot for them.

Normal Roleplays:

Survival of the fittest

A group of college friends a couple years after graduation decide to take a cruise. Unbeknownst to the rest of the group, two members had lost their friendship long before (We can discuss why). For their friend’s sake they suck it up and place nice. Then a wild storm ends up destroying the ship, the two manage to wash up on the same side of an island together, now the enemies have to ban together to survive.

Pardon Me

A person settles into their business class seat on the plane, anticipating a long but peaceful flight across the country. That is until a woman occupies the seat directly behind theirs with their crying bundle of joy in tow. After nearly 15 minutes of non-stop noise, the person turns around to complain. When they come face to face with her (a single parent who’s obviously struggling), they suddenly have a change of heart.

A thank you is in order.

There’s this diner in a rather quaint town that lies just outside the city’s limits. A woman works as a server because, well, they need the money and any salary would suffice– there was rent to pay and they’re struggling financially as it is. Then there is this other woman so wealthy that every step they take seemed to follow with the sound of a cash register ringing. They’re a little high, mind you, what else would a young socialite spend their wads of cash on? The waitress can sense that, they’re very much familiar with the symptoms the particular drug the woman is on – their parent(s) were addicts themselves. As they casually go about their business, taking the woman’s order while keeping up a polite facade – truth be told, the waitress would’ve refused serving them if they had the choice. However, they went on introducing themselves, making small talk with the other and their efforts would pay off when they return to the table find a stack of hundred dollar bills waiting for them and oh, how nice, even a note. “For that shabby apartment you kept complaining about.” And now the waitress is desperate to express their gratitude and can only hope that she will return to the diner so they have the chance to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom