Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine on watch!

Zoe sat on a stage, overlooking the large crowd that had gathered in Freedom Park of Liberty City to celebrate her victories in the Olympics. The last couple years of her life had been so troublesome, the city never got to celebrate. They would today, on her 18th birthday! The beautiful 5'4 world class gymnast watched in her blue Team USA sweat suit, her long blond hair pulled back into a tight pony tail and her hypnotizing blue eyes matched the beautiful tent of the sky above her.

The mayor stood at the podium, behind him was a statue that had yet to be uncovered. "I know this is long overdue!" He said to the large crowd of people gathered to see the unveiling. "But today, on your 18th birthday Miss Zoe Michaels!" He spoke with a sense of pride. "Liberty City finally gets to celebrate one of its own and all of her accomplishments!" With that, he stepped by and pulled the velvet rope until the statue was shown to all. It was built to match her likeness perfectly. The sun reflected off the white marble surface where Zoe stood frozen in time, six gold medals around her neck as she waved to the crowd. The image was taken straight from the podium at the Olympics.

Zoe was speechless as she looked at it. The large crowd reacted the same. She blushed and smiled as she stared up at it. The mayor took a step back, and asked her to speak. In the crowd, her mother Maria, sister Allison and brother in law Detective Andrew Benson watched. Zoe stepped up to the podium, and starred across the large crowd. "Wow..." she said with a giggle, her innocence still in tact it seemed. "This is amazing! Thank you all, but I really don't deserve this!" She said as she looked back at the statue once again. "I was just a kid living a dream! This was just the..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "Me doing what I love!" She looked over the crowd, the smile on her face was perfect! Her teeth were sparkling white without a single flaw.

In the front row sat a local night club owner, Eduardo Ramirez (your character). He had paid top dollar to get this seat. Maybe he just wanted to be seen or maybe he wanted to be closer to this breath taking girl. His eyes were fixed on her though he had an evil side which was about to show itself. Soon a van would open fire on the crowd, with one purpose! To kill a mayor who could not be bought! To kill a mayor who was putting too much pressure on a drug cartel who was in the middle of a turf war in Liberty City with a biker gang, Irish and Italian mobsters, the Yakuza and his Cartel.

"The real heroes are the men who fight in our armed forces, and I hope on a day like this we can remember that!" She spoke while trying not to tear up as memories of her dead first love and father flooded her mind. She looked to the sky and smiled. "We did it daddy!" She said as she stepped back from the podium and wiped her eyes.

Around this time, Eduardo or Eddy as his friends knew him, watched as the van came into sight. The side door opened where a mounted machine gun was loaded and ready to fire. There target was the mayor, but he was standing right beside this angel who had caught Eddie off guard. He watched, knowing what was about to come...

(Feel free to jump in with whatever character you would like to be! My character Zoe is a superheroine! Would love to find a good roleplayer to be Eduardo, the romantic Cartel leader or just have others join! A city full of villains and villainesses is fun!

Back
Top Bottom