Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gaped Slut (Casketslinger & Ashleenicole)

RE: A Gaped Slut

Tim Nicole lived with his family on your average middle american street. He was 18 years old and in his senior year at high school. Due to his maturity level their parents had left him and his sister alone for the first time to go on vacation. They were going down to some couples retreat in Jamaica and left Tim in charge of his little sister for the first time. He had emergency numbers to reach them in case anything happened and spending cash for food and incidentals. The trip was going to take a week and they would be back next Sunday.

The problem was that his little sister Ashley was upstairs right now wearing nothing but panties and an undershirt and for the past few years she'd really started to take on the attributes of a woman instead of the girl he'd always thought she was. Tim had been having some pretty taboo thoughts about Ashlee and with his parents out of the house, he was finding it hard not to give into them. Finally though after making himself a mixed drink with vodka and orange juice he worked up the nerve.

Tim jogged up the stairs to his bedroom and opened his sock drawer. Inside was a brown paper bag which he'd purchased the week before when he found out his parents were going out of town. He'd gone to the XXX store and found the perfect gift for his little sister and hopefully the perfect opening for what he'd plan to propose to her.

Tim took the paper bag and his drink into his sister's room and walked over to her bed and saw that she hadn't noticed him enter because she was too busy scanning her Ipod. He reached down and gave her a pinch on her ass to get her attention. She winced at it and pulled the earbuds from her ears. "Hey I got you a gift! I know you think all those anime characters are so cool with their animal ears and tails, I got you one! Open it up." He said and tossed the bag down to the bed next to her.

Tim sat down on the bed next to Ashlee and rubbed her thigh while she started to open what he'd gotten for her. He couldn't wait to see the expression on her face when she saw the foxtail butt plug he'd bought for her.

Back
Top Bottom