Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Convention Hijinx (Bethany Farrell x SalesGirlAnna)

"Damn It all..." Beth harshly stuck her straw in her soda glass. The hotel bar was lit softly in an amber glow, a juke box stood in the corner quietly playing some tune or another, and she could hear the 'beep boop' of the video lottery terminals that so many hotels now had to make some extra cash. She sighed.

"Why do I always get stuck to go to these things?" Her company Veritec Consulting had sent her on another one of those 'update to sofware' symposiums again. It seemed to happen every few months or so. Sometimes there was good info, good contacts. She smiled to her self. Even good company... She searched the bars dimly lit tables and alcoves for her next conquest. At 25 Beth was in her prime. A real go getter. That's why the company always sent her. They knew she would come back and tweak their systems to get a more efficient product. And more efficiency meant more dollars. To her though it was mundane stuff. That's why she needed plenty of distraction. The men in the office all fell al over her, but she paid them no heed... she was of the other persuasion. What she wanted at the moment was some unsuspecting female to wander in. And wander in she did.

She noticed her as she walked in the door. She looked tired, and bored. Beth licked her lips and shifted in her seat. "Its show time." She downed her drink and stood up to put on her smart dark blue blazer, buttoning up her one button under her ample bosom....

RE: Convention Hijinx (Bethany Farrell x SalesgirlGirlAnna)

Annabelle Stewart, 35, was walked in a hotel bar. She owned her own consulting company and preferred to come to symposiums herself. They were a great place to make contacts. She has just had a long flight and was glad to be at the hotel. She was wearing a blue blazer, a matching skirt that goes a bit past her knees, a white blouse, white stockings, 2" black Mary Jane pumps, pearl necklace and earrings. She had her long red hair pulled back in a loose bun. She was 5' 7" 110 lbs. 34B. She sat down at the bar, reached behind her head, pull her hair out of its bun, and let it fall to past her shoulders and down to the middle of her back.

I pick up my purse, and nonchalantly stroll by your end of the bar , and politely ask, "Is this seat taken?" I gesture to the seat beside you. You shake your head no, so I sit down and ask the bartender for a glass of chardonnay. I had some of the symposium material tucked in my purse so I strategically hung my purse on the seat facing you with the info sticking out. I turn to you as the bartender slides my glass across to me. "So is this your first night here?" I ask non-committedly. I hate small talk. But I know people don't normally just open up, there has to be a reason, a segway into conversation. I also looked her up and down. Not bad I thought. Small framed and featured but well put together. Seems confident. Probably an exec I would guess. I lifted my glass to my lips, and sipped, leaving a full lipped lipstick print on the edge of the glass. I twisted it to her side so that she could see its bright red remnants on the glass. I smiled coyly and waited her answer...

I ordered myself a glass of chardonnay and then a woman came up to me and asked if the seat next to me was taken. I shook my head, "No... Help yourself..." She sat down and once our drinks came she asked, if it was my first night. I nodded, "Yeah... I'm here for the upgrade symposium. I own my own consulting firm and I prefer to come to these things because they are great places to make contacts." I took a sip of my wine, "How about you?"

Back
Top Bottom