Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Best Friend's Daddy (MG x Personalace)

The large pan made a metallic clunk as it was placed, now clean, into the drying rack next to the kitchen sink. Jon surveyed the kitchen, looking around for anything that he may have missed. With the exception of the numerous Tupperware containers, each half covered and left out of the way as their freshly cooked contents dried, the kitchen was clean and tidy. Job done he thought to himself. It was only early afternoon and having finished the washing and his business' accounts earlier, he'd completed his chores for the day, leaving him free to hit the gym, work on the car and watch the fight later.
He was organised and efficient, skills that he had picked up from being a single father to his daughter for well over a decade. Sarah's mother had never really been cut out for motherhood, so it was less of a surprise that she left and more that it had taken her so long to leave. Jon's thoughts of the past were thankfully interrupted by heavy footsteps thudding down the stairs, followed shortly by his daughter arriving rather wearily in the kitchen. Her dark blonde hair had been hastily tied up, while her grey sweatpants and baggy blue t shirt looked like she had been lying around in them for a while
"Morning!" she cheerily greeted her dad.
"Morning was about two hours ago darlin'" he smiled back at her before giving her a kiss on the top of the head.
"Technicalities" she shrugged, grabbing milk, cereal and a bowl and setting them out on the kitchen table.
"So are you planning on looking like that all day?" Jon asked, frowning. It wasn't unlike Sarah to make the most of an opportunity to get a lie in, but she wouldn't waste a day.
"No! Nat's coming round in a bit so we can finish off the history assignment and then we're going to Chloe's for dinner and some drinks."
"Cool, well, don't drink too much, don't do anything I would have done at your age!"
"What like get a total stranger pregnant?" She retorted cheekily, a playful grin across her face as she looked at her dad.
"No pregnancies! Strangers, friends, or yourself!" he smiled, " and let me know if you need a lift home. I assume Nat's staying here rather than at her place?"
"Yup! Oh wait, Daddy, is it ok if"
"Don't be cheeky! Anyway, I'm off to the gym in a bit, I'll.." He was interrupted as the doorbell sounded through the house and he nodded from Sarah to the door. "I assume that's for you"
He left her to answer to answer the door as he went upstairs to change into his training gear

Natalie was very prepared for this history project. Her and Sarah had been friends for years, and she couldn't imagine life without their friendship. When they reached their senior year, they promised to take all of the same classes to finish the year out with a bang. Tonight they were going to cram their history project in before going over to their friend's place. Leave it to them to wait 'til last minute to do something important.

Thankfully, Natalie had basically everything squared away. She was carrying a bag filled with crafting supplies and notes from her class. She wore a yellow sundress that showed off her cleavage tastefully and had a flow to it as she walked. Her long, brown hair was tousled softly in lose curls and pinned half back. She was sure she'd change her hair for later tonight.

When her friend opened the door, she smirked. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" She said cheerfully. "Time to be a productive citizen and make yet another redundant report on the civil war."

Natalie invited herself in. The two were practically roommates. Natalie looked around for Sarah's dad casually. The world wasn't fair when they created that man. She wished all men could be blessed with those gifts. "Is your dad here?" She asked, curiously, yet casually.

Sarah gave her friend a slightly confused look. "Well yeah, it's his house! You know, where he lives." She had her father's attitude - if someone asked a stupid question, they got a stupid answer. "He's upstairs and then he'll be heading to the gym so he'll be gone for a couple of hours or so".
She walked with Nat to the kitchen, picking up her bowl and finishing off her cereal. "Brunch?" She asked Nat, shaking the cereal box at her.

This time it was Jon's footsteps that interrupted Sarah as Jon hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen. He wore a loose stringer vest, barely covering his large chest or broad back, his big shoulders and strong arms bare. Large black sweatpants bagged around muscular thighs and he carried a matching black hoodie. "Afternoon Nat!" He said, welcoming the girl who was likely more at home in his home than her own, smiling at her and trying to ignore her cleavage and keep his eyes above her shoulder level. He turned to the fridge, pulling his gaze away from the teen and grabbed a water bottle. "Do either of you need anything before I go out?" He asked as he put his arms through the sleeves up the hoodie and zipped it up, his shoulders filling it out easily.

Natalie smiled at her friend. She loved Sarah. For all of the attitude and sarcasm she created. She was right, it was a dumb question. Of course he'd be here. She helped herself to the cereal as she poured herself a bowl, leaning against the kitchen counter as she was about to start discussing the project with Sarah; however, was interrupted by the hurried footsteps.

God damn

It was hard to act nonchalant about the man. He obviously kept up on his body. But Natalie gave him a welcoming smile as he came into the kitchen. "Hi." She said, smiling with her eyes. For a brief moment her mind drifted to her being pushed up onto the counter with him between her legs. The moment was over as fast as the question was asked. He had to be wearing the vest?

"No sir." Natalie answered, as she kept her brown eyes to her cereal. "Just don't get anyone pregnant. Strangers, friends, or yourself!" Natalie chimed. It was what he read off to them every time they were going out. She provided a coy smile before Sarah laughed.

"A day without a teenage pregnancy is a good day!" he replied with a broad smile, subconsciously taking one last look at Natalie's figure before turning and walking out of the kitchen. He shook his head as he walked out of the house, closing the door behind him. stop it he told his subconscious. As he half walked half marched to the gym he tried to convince himself he hadn't seen her cleavage and that he hadn't looked at her tanned, toned, athletic young thighs creeping out the bottom of her summer dress. not an 18 year old and not one of Sarah's friends! he reminded himself of one the ladies he had been seeing recently, how far more suitable she would be. He had always been careful about his personal life - like any other man he had needs and certainly wasn't looking for a relationship, furthermore he wanted to keep it entirely separate from his family life. Nothing interfered with him and his daughter. He had been good about it too. Especially in recent years where Sarah's age, interests and maturity allowed him to have a slightly more active personal life without his daughter being overly aware of it. But there was something about the tighter, firmer, younger figure of a high school track runner that seemed to entice the more carnal instincts of his.

He refocused his mind, trying to channel his energies into something he could utilise and perhaps even release at the gym

"So I was thinking we should be able to get the work done in a couple of hors or less and be able to head over to Chloe's a little early. What do you think?" Sarah was a good student and not one to rush through work needlessly but recently she had had too little time to spend with her closest friends. With their school work, Sarah's swimming meets, Nat's track stuff and spending tome with her father, Sarah felt a little starved of true social time. "So come on, let's get started and we can get..." she paused. "Are you listening to me Nat?"

Natalie didn't want it to be too obvious that she was eyeing him in all of the places she wanted to touch so badly. She sat down at the table to refocus on the project - but it only lasted for a mere moment before he had to walk out and she could view him from behind. She could visualize how sweat would bead in between the crevasses of his muscles at the gym and immediately regretted not being there to witness it.

What. A. Man.

Her legs shifted together before her thoughts had wondered yet again. Sarah's voice caught her off guard. Brown eyes shifted to her friend as if she was just locked in a daze. "Yes! Project. T-minus 2 hours. Got it." She said as she reached for her notes from her bag and put them on the table. "I already laid out the whole presentation for us."

It wasn't often that Natalie had fantasized about someone as obsessively as she had over Jon. She wondered briefly what it would be like to not just be with him intimately, but to be with someone like that in general. She was sure her parents would disapprove, whenever they were in the country. Her parents were rarely really home and off to some country on a mission to explore all of the world now that their one and only child was all grown up. Aparently kids are "all grown up" by high school. Maybe that was what she found so attractive about Jon? He stuck around and took care of Sarah no matter what was on his plate.

No, it was definitely his body.

The project was done in no time at all, and Natalie found herself in Sarah's bathroom doing her hair one time over to make sure it looked perfect. Five out of the seven days of the week, she was stuck in track shorts and tank tops - it was nice to be able to wear flirty clothes in between. After one more layer of pink lip gloss, she turned to Sarah for a moment. "I thought that we could just take an uber to Chloe's place. Just in case. We can use my parent's account."

Natalie's parents were well-off, and to compensate for their absent-parenting, they provided her with essentially everything a teenage girl would need. Money, car, and a huge home vacant 11 out of the twelve months of the year.

"Yeah" Sarah nodded agreement. "It would give Dad some time off. He's spent almost all his free time this week ferrying me to and from the swim meets." She paused for a moment, still trying to decide whether or not she liked the outfit she had chosen. "Speaking of which, the girls from the year below that we thought were lesbians? Yeah, got confirmation this week at practise. It's a shame they feel they have to hide it! Anyway, what's new with you? What happened to that guy who was messaging you?"

Jon slowly strolled home from the gym taking his time to allow his heart rate to drop and his mind to clear. He arrived home, heading straight to the kitchen and mixing a protein shake.
He paused for a moment, listening to the sounds of the house. The girls were upstairs from what he could hear. There was music playing and footsteps were coming from Sarah's bathroom - when they moved house a few years ago he was determined to ensure she had her own ensuite, her own privacy.
The shake was down in a second, the empty shaker bottle placed in the dishwasher and he hurried upstairs to his room. He changed out of his sweaty attire and dumped it in a wash basket before wrapping a towel around his waist and heading down the corridor to the main bathroom

Natalie's lips parted slightly at the comment about the girls. "I knew it!" She said, as if it really was just a cracked mystery as she applied her blush. "Yea, it's a shame to hide any kind of love."

Natalie wasn't a romantic person naturally, but she did believe in love and when someone had found it - she believed they should embrace it. It was such a rarity in a world of hate that treasures like love should be celebrated. But love wasn't Natalie's forte. She hadn't been able to find it with anyone of her age. She believed it was her fatal flaw. Her lips parted again to apply some mascara.

"Who? Mark?" She asked, thinking back to the messages. Mark was lead of the guy's track team. It would've been perfect. But he was childish and wasn't as satisfying to the eye as others. "I don't think it'll work. We were talking for a week and then he asked me to prom. Weird, right?"

Maybe she was a lesbian, as her thoughts reflected back to the girls Sarah and her often talked about. Natalie's eyes scanned the counter. "Shoot. I think I left my lip gloss in my back downstairs..." She turned to look at her friend, and pursed her lips slightly in thought.

"The top I have would go well with that. I'll go grab it!" And with that, Natalie grabbed her small make up purse to put back in her bag. She turned to leave the bathroom, and as she turned to shut the door she caught a glimpse of Sarah's father. The best part? He was in nothing but a towel. There was not enough makeup to hide the redness of her face. And this wasn't doing any good in keeping her cool around him. "Sorry! I'm just... heading downstairs." She said, swallowing any nerves she might have. Her eyes fought against her to not eye him.

"I hardly think it's love between those two, but I don't think they should feel embarrassed or judged. It's not like it's illegal!" She paused as Natalie responded replied about the guy. "Stalker more like!" She chuckled. "But he seemed so normal and mature!" She carried on, until Natalie darted out of the room
"Nat? God! What's with you lately?"

Jon watched Natalie's awkward movements and response. "It's ok, you're allowed downstairs without asking" he replied, completely comfortable with being in front of her naked but for a towel. He noted the redness in her face and smirked somewhat, realising what had caused her embarrassment. He was slightly used to it, but more so from those he had just met rather than somebody who was practically a tenant. He shrugged his shoulders, putting it down to shock factor and her not expecting to see him like that, rather than a crush or attraction

"Yes. Downstairs. Just to grab... um... a shirt!" She said, trying to form sentences. Why was it so hard? Why did he have to be in a towel? She gave him a firm nod, before passing by him and rushing down the stairs practically two at a time. When she got to the kitchen, she realized what a fool she had made of herself. She was being ridiculous. It was her friend's dad! It wasn't like a crush at school!

She contained herself, shirt in her hand, as she went up the stairs and to her friend Sarah. "You need this in your life." She said, handing the pink top to her friend as if nothing had just happened. It was a pink top with lace at the top. A perfect top to wear with a pair of fitted jeans. The two often exchanged clothes, so it wasn't out of the normal realm of their friendship; except for Natalie's flushed completion.

"What's getting into you?" Sarah asked skeptically grabbing the pink top.

Natalie brushed it off. If anything, Natalie was a great liar. It wasn't a common weapon she used, but when needed - it came out in full-force. "I rushed up the stairs too quickly. I'm out of practice."

"You're on the track team..." Sarah rebuttaled.

"I saw your dad in a towel." Natalie spat out as if it was a horrible confession.

Sarah just laughed. "Ooh no... I'm so sorry..." She said, as if it'd be the worst thing to ever witness.

Don't you dare apologize Natalie thought as she would forever hold that image of the muscular man, full bodied, in nothing but a water-absorbing cloth. For someone of her age and experience, she thought she'd never experience such a sexual attraction to another being.

"Have fun" he replied sarcastically, raising his eyebrows in a look of mock interest. "I'm going into the bathroom, for a shower!" he said in a tone that implied she sounded a little special.

By the time he was out of the shower and dressed, the girls had left for their friend's house and he was alone. Alone time was rare and valuable and he wasn't one to waste it. He more than made the most of it, spending enough time in his garage to finish the rest of work on his car in time for him to sit down in front of the TV with a beer to watch the fight. He looked at his watch, noting that it was a little later than he would have expected Sarah home. Sarah and Nat were both good kids and he trusted them to be safe and well behaved, so it was little surprise to him when he checked his phone and saw that Sarah had messaged him only a few minutes prior to say they were getting a lift home from Chloe's older sister.
He sent her a reply saying he would be in bed and to make sure that she locked up after herself. With that he took himself off to bed. Once in his room, he stripped off putting his dirty clothes into the wash basket in the corner of his room and throwing his jeans over the back of the chair. He yawned and stretched his neck, trying to work out some tightness before sliding under the sheets completely naked

The girls came through the front door the loudest they possibly could, as Sarah stumbled and Natalie caught her before helping her up one stair at a time. Sarah would begin to talk but Natalie would shush her in hopes that the two cannon balls that just seemed to fire through the front door didn't wake up Sarah's dad. Why was that a goal? Because even though the man probably would give them both a pass, Natalie was sure Sarah wouldn't hear the end of it if they did.

The two made it to the room safely and Sarah got into her PJs. Natalie pulled her hair out of the hold it had to let her curls fall over her shoulders before going to change in a large t-shirt, that hung off of one shoulder and was long enough to cover everything it needed to cover, and her panties. Before she knew it, Sarah was passed out in her bed. Natalie laid down but the room seemed to be spinning and she immediately sat up.

She thought back to the party and how all of the couples were hooking up. It was frustrating. There weren't any guys she found attractive. Except Sarah's dad, but he was off limits.

Was he?

She began to think about Jon as a person instead of Sarah's dad. She thought about his body and the way it moved under loser clothes. She found herself biting her lip. She had just enough liquid courage to test her luck. She thought back to the kitchen with him there, where were his eyes? She gave in.

Natalie tossed the blankets and walked herself out of Sarah's room. But when the door shut behind her, she thought about how horribly wrong this could go. Really, the worst case scenario is she wouldn't be allowed over at Sarah's place. Then again, that wasn't ever going to happen, either. Especially trying to explain that to Sarah.

She found herself walking down the hallway to her Dad's room. Carefully, she tested the door nob to see if it was locked. It wasn't. She slipped in, heartbeat racing, and saw the man laying in the bed under just a sheet. This was when her curiosity got the best of her. She went to his side of the bed, and carefully straddled him with her brown hair falling to the side. This was when she realized he was naked. And that just made her blood pump harder.

Jon stirred in his sleep, barely aware that there was something amiss. Still asleep, his body tried to turn but was restricted by the weight placed upon it by Natalie. His dreams cleared in his mind as his subconscious told him something was wrong and started to wake him. Still coming to, he instinctively placed his hands onto her bare thighs, his fingers taking hold of her flesh. His initial thoughts were of one of his recent conquests, assuming that she had spent the night with him but as the sleep cleared inside his mind he was reminded that he went to be alone.

The shock and confusion brought him back to full consciousness, eyes opening to see his teen daughter's best friend straddling him in nothing but a T shirt. For a moment he merely stared at her, trying to place where he was and what had happened. Anger took over. She was attractive, but how dare she think that this was suitable, that it was appropriate. He gripped her thighs more tightly and lifted her clean off his lap, tossing her onto the other side of the bed as easily as if she were a child. He rolled the other way instinctively pulling the sheet with him, wrapping it around his waist in an attempt to cover his bulging, meaty manhood

"What the hell are you doing?" his voice was laced with anger but it wasn't in anyway raised and this only made him sound more menacing. "You need to get out now and forget this ever happened"

Back
Top Bottom