Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life in PokePark

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
18+, Pokemorph, Slice of Life

PokePark_Wii_Map.png

PokePark is a theme park that located far away human civilization. This place is owned and only inhabited on owned by wild Pokémon. This is a place where Pokemon of all kind come together and interact with through skill games and Attractions. There are 12 Zones (or Areas), each that have an individual leader of there respective zones.

Enjoy your stay in PokePark, and remember to have fun and have a good time.​

(Your character have to be a Pokemon only)

Click here for character sheet

I would have joined this one and been in the other one too but the person running it will ignore you in favor of his own characters getting/doing stuff so honestly it is simply not worth the attempt.

No it is not. I tried to do something before your character did. Then miraculously your character ends up doing it and you completely ignored my post, leaving it so that my character had to wait on you to finally respond so I could not do anything. I tried to get you to correct it and then ended up leaving when you did/would not.

lilithsboy said:
No it is not. I tried to do something before your character did. Then miraculously your character ends up doing it and you completely ignored my post, leaving it so that my character had to wait on you to finally respond so I could not do anything. I tried to get you to correct it and then ended up leaving when you did/would not.
Look, don't make this as a big deal. I tend to slow down so anyone would catch up and be at the same place. You're being too sensitive, just chill for minute.

Question, Can I enter two pokemon?
A Lucario who rules the fighting zone and a Dragonnite who rules the dragon zone? If anyone wants to be there mates straight off the bat I would not mind that ether.

As a bystander just looking through and as some one who has made many a successful group over the years on other sites, I think this would get more attention if there was actually any real information for what you want. Not to sound rude sorry, just saying, maybe a bit more detail? Something simple as detailing what we can exactly do on the island, as well as what exactly we can play would go a long way. As an example, every one is split between three pokemon types for role playing: Some people prefer Pokemorph's/furry pokemon. Others prefer actual pokemon while many others prefer Gejinka. (Humanoid pokemon.) If you confirmed what we are allowed to play, or that we can be any of the three if we wanted, or something like that, it would go a long way. Or as for activities; Do us pokemon stage battles? What kind of examples of games are there to play? How open is the island to relationships? (Erotic role playing site, people would like to know if their allowed to be freaky in your thread.) So on. So forth. Just asking people if they would like to play pokemon on an island is fine and dandy. And I am certain eventually you will get the interest. But without a few details here and there to catch and grab peoples attention, it would be a slow crawl to getting those said interested people. Hope I helped and sorry to intrude! >_<

banthefoxsin said:
As a bystander just looking through and as some one who has made many a successful group over the years on other sites, I think this would get more attention if there was actually any real information for what you want. Not to sound rude sorry, just saying, maybe a bit more detail? Something simple as detailing what we can exactly do on the island, as well as what exactly we can play would go a long way. As an example, every one is split between three pokemon types for role playing: Some people prefer Pokemorph's/furry pokemon. Others prefer actual pokemon while many others prefer Gejinka. (Humanoid pokemon.) If you confirmed what we are allowed to play, or that we can be any of the three if we wanted, or something like that, it would go a long way. Or as for activities; Do us pokemon stage battles? What kind of examples of games are there to play? How open is the island to relationships? (Erotic role playing site, people would like to know if their allowed to be freaky in your thread.) So on. So forth. Just asking people if they would like to play pokemon on an island is fine and dandy. And I am certain eventually you will get the interest. But without a few details here and there to catch and grab peoples attention, it would be a slow crawl to getting those said interested people. Hope I helped and sorry to intrude! >_<
Should I try doing that right now?

Never to late ha ha, but if it doesn't change things don't fret. It really is a useful tip to try and detail what you want exactly and acknowledge any questions people may have within your first post. Any way, glad you listened. ^^

Back
Top Bottom