Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tyr ~ Running from Destiny ~ D.E.666

She stood there at the back of the stables in front of her stallion, her hands moving quickly as she tightened all of the ties on her saddle bags and making sure that the saddle was secure around the horse. It seemed she certainly knew her way around a horse. Patting the large black horses shoulder, she slipped a foot into a stirrup and began to pull herself up when she heard the sound of a gun being cocked and she froze, her heart skipping several beats before hammering harshly against her ribcage.

Jewel hadn't heard the stable doors open nor had she heard someone enter. At first she thought it was someone there to rob her or even rape her. But when she heard the voice, she sighed softly and bowed her head before lowering herself to the ground again. Turning, she saw Charlie standing there and she smiled gently. "Gosh Charlie. Are you trying to scare me to death?" she asked with a chuckle. "And as to where I'm going, I'm leaving. I'd been planning on leaving for a while. I need to move on to the next place. I'm not meant to stick around in one place for too long. I'm not sure where I'll go."

Shrugging slightly, she smiled up at him, some of her bangs falling in her eyes before she looked up at her horse again, reaching up to pat his shoulder. "This is Angel." she said while looking at her mount. Though Angel wasn't exactly a name for such a horse. He could of been a horse for a hearse, but he had been too wild. "Me and Angel here have been together through a lot. I bought him a while back and I think he'd like someplace more comfortable then a stable at a brothel. Now, if you'll excuse me, Angel and I have a lot of ground to cover." Turning her back to Charlie again, she hoisted her skirts and mounted with ease, sitting with a leg on either side like a man would instead of side saddle like the other women.

Charlie watched her with a keen eye, saying nothing as she answered his question. His eyes observed her hands, making sure they didn’t reach for a weapon, or make a break for it, cause either would just complicated the situation. The girl’s explanation ran true, cause he’d almost located her several times, just to find out she’d moved on. So she was moving again, a survival skill that had kept her safe so far. This time of course it wasn’t going to work.

Well then I should think it would be unsafe for a woman to be alone on the road. I think I’ll accompany you on that journey.

Seeing some leather straps used to tie off or restrain the horses, he grabs them from the hook on the wall. The whole time his eyes and gun are directly pointed at her. So often someone would involuntarily turn or break their vigil and find them selves in serious trouble. He reaches out to grab the reins, so she couldn’t bolt with the horse. With her already on the horse gave him an opportunity to make a hasty escape.

Now if you will be so kind to stick your hands out, I would be appreciative.

The tone was one in complete control, the tone so calm as he gave his order. The demeanor was simply that of one expecting her to comply. He was ready to bind her hands to the saddle; it would keep her from making an escape. At the same time he was ready for her to try something stupid, hopefully his cocked gun would make such a bad decision self evident.

Jewel narrowed her eyes at him as he spoke and she wrapped her horses reins around her hand out of irritation. "Look. It's been fun Charlie, it really has. But I don't travel with others. I can take care of my self." she said while adjusting her skirts around herself. She didn't like the fact that he was still pointing a gun at her. It clearly made her a little uneasy, but of course, it wasn't the first time she'd had a gun pointed at her. In her line of work, that tended to happen quite a bit.

When he grabbed the leather straps from a hook on the wall of the stable, she became a little more suspicious and tensed, her irritation and tenseness transmitting to the horse beneath her who began stomping his feet in irritation and he shook his head. Seeing him reaching for the reins, she jerked them out of his reach and glared at him. "Like hell I will." she said sharply. "I may be a whore, but I'm not stupid! I'm not going anywhere with you Charlie." The young woman was getting even more angry and irritated while caused the horse to become a little skittish.

This was one reason she go the horse. He was sensitive to things around him. More then once he'd saved her from being taken by some man and she would trust he could do it again. And most times when the horse got skittish, it seemed she didn't know how to control him. After all, she was a small woman and he was a two ton animal that could easily over power the 120 pound woman.

Yes you are coming with me and I wasn’t asking, plus it has nothing to do with you being a whore.

He steps back just a bit so he can watch her hands, making sure that she doesn’t try anything.

Now we can do this really easy like, or it can go real rough, and don’t think I won’t shoot you or that horse. So what’s it gonna be?

Actually firing the gun wasn’t a preferred solution, as it would bring undo attention to his plan, yet he was stern in his threat, so she wouldn’t know. Most people had the common sense to listen to the person holding the gun, but that wasn’t true of everyone.

So I’m asking nice like, cause you deserve that, so don’t push me or you’ll truly be sorry.

His eyes bore into her, never wavering, the gun cocked back and ready to fire. Just in case the horse bolted he was ready to step to the side, as he’d been around the creature’s most of his life, and knew what it felt like to be run over. Memories of a broken foot as a kid were a clear reminder of his previous mistake. To date all of his previous targets had been men, and most of those criminals of some sort. So was trying in his own way to be a little less violent, though if it was necessary, he had no issue in doing so. Hopefully she chose to comply and not resist.

Jewel's jaw clenched as she glared at him. "Then what's it about Charlie?" she asked sharply. "Why the hell are you so keen on making me go with you?" Her fingers were itching to go to one of her own weapons. Either the one hidden in the bodice of her dress or the one strapped to her ankle, but she wouldn't be able to do that without him noticing. When he asked her what her choice was, she curled her fingers into a fist as the horse got even more uneasy. "Why don't you go fuck yourself?" she hissed at him, her eyes flashing.

Even when she was angry, Jewel was beautiful and she sat there on the horse in an unladylike fashion with a leg on either side of the horses body, but despite that, she still looked like a lady. Her back straight, shoulders back and her head held high. "I don't take orders from anyone Charlie." she told him. "And I am not going to start with you. If you think having a gun pointed at me is going to make me nervous, you're wrong. This isn't anything new to me." She shifted in the saddle and pursed her lips at him.

Her horse tossed his head a little while beginning to chomp at his bit, his ears laid back while and stomped his foot. He looked like he was on the verge of rearing and taking off.
((Sorry so short))

[No issue, your post as usual was good. Not all posts need to be long.]

Charlie weighed the choices, each having strengths and weaknesses. The encounter was spiraling out of control as they sometimes did, and this only made matters worse. Nodding his head he put away his gun, though his eyes still carefully watching her for reaction, and it wasn't like he couldn't pull the gun again.

You’re right, I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

The words meant to do nothing more than allay her fears, to cause her to miss his plan of action. The horse and her position meant he was and would be at a disadvantage, and having her run would be very problematic. So acting like the matter was resolved, he prepares to launch his attack.

Maybe, I could make amends for my ….

The comment was nothing more than a diversion as he reaches up, using her own garments in an attempt to drive her off of the horse backwards. Side to side or any other direction she would have leverage, but straight off the back, she was hopefully limited in what she could do defensively. Pulling driving, Charlie moved to dismount her from her steed, hoping gravity would assist him in his efforts. He needed to move fast, before she could react, or had time to think. Putting all of this weight into the effort, his muscle flex as he moves to subdue her.

Jewel arched an eyebrow at him before smirking slightly when he uncocked his gun and put it away. Slowly she relaxed a little and nodded slowly as he did this, her feet pressing down in the stirrups of the saddle she sat in and she wedged the stirrup into the gap between the heel and front of the boots she wore. The fact that he didn't answer her and tell her why he had been so intent on her going with him did not go unnoticed and she frowned. She absently twisted the reins in her hand as he spoke and she rolled her eyes as she stared at him.

"Yes, I'm sure." she said sarcastically. Her fears and suspicions were not easily diminished and she was smart to be like that.

His attack was partially unexpected and she felt him trying to pull her off the horse, her hand gripping the horses mane and reins tightly as she began falling. Suddenly her foot got caught in the stirrups and she cried out loudly in pain as her leg twisted awkwardly. All of the sudden action and her cry of pain spooked the horse and he reared a bit with a loud whinny before bolting with the woman barely hanging on. She held onto the horn of the saddle because if she let go, she'd get caught under the stallions hooves. A look of terror passed over her face as the horse took off, her hands clawing at the leather saddle as the horse ran for the doors of the stables.

What had he read about some German officer said, ‘No plan survives contact with the enemy’, and so Charlie wasn’t totally surprised when his plan was a partial failure. Though he had hoped to have her completely dismounted and on the ground pinned, instead she was now partially dismounted and at risk of serious injury. Of course bringing her in broken would ruin any chance of him getting his reward. So his first goal was to save her, and then capture her.

Charlie tried to grab her and not only dismount her, but help her off the steed, this may or may not be successful, but various other choices held little hope of success. If she for some reason she escaped the stable, then he’d have to chase her, which might not prove bad, but did have some additional inherent risks, he would like to avoid. The horse without some one in control was apt to bolt, though the stable would of course offer some issues, as it had to escape the building first.

Whoa Whoa

Charlie yelled trying to get the horse to calm as he tried to extract the girl from the saddle. He waved his arms to distract the beast as he tried to keep it in the stables, though truly blocking the beast of that size was impossible, if it wanted to go a particular direction it would and could, and though he threatened to shoot it, that was not possible, because that would draw unnecessary attention. Legs spread, arms flapping he tried to find a way to get the girl, and just maybe if she was off the horse, it too would settle down. Now all he needed was have some serious luck.

Jewel grimaced in pain as the horse ran through the stable. Looking up, she saw that she was heading straight for the wall of a stall and her eyes widened. With a hint of desperation, she clutched the saddle horn in her glove clad hand and pulled herself against the horse just in time. The woman felt the edge of the stall hit her in the side and graze her back but other then that she was fine, though she knew it was going to leave a nasty bruise. However, she was no stranger to bruises and injuries. In her line of work, she had quickly learned and gotten used to the fact that some men weren't as gentle as Charlie was and some were down right cruel when it came to sex.

She gritted her teeth and wrapped the reins of the horse around her hand a couple of times and pulled back quickly before shouting desperately. "La parada Angel, la parada!" After she spoke, the horse neighed loudly and began to slow down, rearing before finally coming to a stop at the end of the stables near the door. Once he was still, she slowly dragged herself up far enough to dislodge her foot from the stirrups of the saddle though she had a little trouble doing it. When the horse took off, her foot had some how slid further into the stirrups and her ankle got stuck.

As soon as she freed her foot and went to stand, she cried out in pain and her leg gave out on her, causing her to crumple to the ground in a heap of skirts as pain raced through her long leg and through her hips. She whimpered softly and pressed her hand against her leg before looking up at Charlie with a glare as tears of pain pricked the corners of her eyes. Quickly she pulled her gun out of her boot and aimed it at him, the sound of the gun cocking filling the room. "Stay away from me." she said, her voice shaking but her hand remained steady. "Stay the hell away from me."

Charlie was pleased she was off the horse, and not seriously injured, however what he wasn’t pleased with was the small firearm now pointed at him, a very inconvenient development that needed to be rectified if he was going to make her a prisoner. So Charlie did what any man did with a woman with a gun pointed at him, he raised both of his hands up into the air. Not the first time he had a gun pointed at him, and unfortunately probably not the last.

Well we seem to have a problem. Are you okay, did you get hurt in the fall?

As he speaks he continues to close the distance, acting as if he was concerned with her problem, when in fact he needed to get close enough to deal with the pistol. Obviously even an inexperienced person could pull the trigger, faster than a person could move from a distance. So the distance needed to be narrowed.

Can I help?

All the time, he kept his hands up, moving them so she would be concentrating on his hands and not his real plan. When he was close enough, he hopefully does the unexpected, and lashes out with his foot, kicking the gun. Really he didn’t want to cause her undo harm, but she had to be disarmed. If he was successful, he planned to pounce, and use those leather straps to restrain her, by tying her hands. Charlie knew he had to be quick or loose the moment of surprise.

Jewel gritted her teeth as she moved her leg a little and felt pain race up from her ankle into her hip. While she'd had pain in her hips before, this was different. This pain was sharp and throbbing, letting her know that she'd either broken something or something had been pulled. The amount of pain she was in showed on her face as she moved. When he began to ask if she was okay, she tightened her grip on her gun as the tears she was fighting to hold back spilled over.

She could see him moving closer and she looked around quickly. "I told you to stay away from me!" she snapped irritably. "What do you care if I got hurt?! It's your fault! And no, you can't help. I don't want your help."

When he continued to get closer, her finger tensed on the trigger of her gun. His kick caught her by surprise and the sound of the gun going off filled the stables and she cried out as the gun when skittering across the ground. She pulled her arm back and cradled her hand against her chest while hunching over a little, flexing her fingers. "Bastard!" she hissed at him.

The bullet hit something, luckily just not him. Responding to her hypothesis of his heritage wasn’t possible, as he had a limited time to respond, before she put up another defense. Ignoring the injured hand assuming it was the least able to defend, he grab the good one and tried to bring it behind her back, using force and sheer strength. If he could get the one arm and hand pinned behind her back then he would tie it. The best way he figured was to force her the remaining way to the ground, using the weight of his body against her. A knee to the back should help dissuade her from making any serious attempts at escape. Charlie wanted to work quickly, the sooner he got her restrained the better his chance of escape.

Don’t worry; I’m not leaving your behind. You and I are going on a trip. We’re going to be together for quite awhile.

Charlie was experienced, and unless she was lucky or came up with something, he’d soon have her arms and hands tied behind her back. Not a perfect solution, but a satisfactory one given the situation. They needed to move out, the sun was coming up, and the longer they delayed, the more chance someone might see them leaving.

The girl struggled against him, her body wiggling about a bit as he grabbed her arm and forced it behind her. She cried out as it was pulled back and she grimaced. As he forced her to the ground the rest of the way, she grunted and closed her eyes tightly. She began struggling again until Charlie pressed his knee to her back, making her tremble a little in pain. "Ow, you're hurting me!" she cried out while trying to pull her arm free, her injured hand pinned infront of her. Hearing him say that he wasn't going to leave her behind and that they were going on a trip, she turned her head and looked at him.

"Where are you taking me? And why?" she demanded. Her heart was beating faster and there was fear in her eyes as she gazed at him from beneath her raven wing black, doll like curls.

Charlie worked quick trying to take advantage of the situation to maximum his chances. The experienced hands quickly tied one hand, once it was secure; he brought the injured one around to bind it. Normally he didn’t care about his charges, and if they were in pain, it actually brought a smile to his face, and yet something here bothered him, he just put it off to his prisoner being a woman.

Where am I taking you? Why home of course.

A simple statement of fact, nothing more, and in no way meant to taunt her, but to answer her question. Charlie considered himself a professional, though this mission was testing him more than any other. He had to clear his head, and forget the previous night of wild sex, and think about the mission ahead. All he had to do was remind himself that she was just another prisoner, nothing more, and everything would be fine.

Now if you are ready, we can get you back up on your horse, so we can be leaving.

Charlie was ready to hoist her up, and if necessary gag her, though he hoped that would be necessary, and she wouldn't see the futility of her position.

Jewel frowned as he finished tying her hands behind her, wincing when he wrapped the leather straps around her small wrist. She glared slightly at the ground as she waited to hear his reply. But when he finally answered her, she certainly wasn't expecting that one. Her heart skipped a beat before beginning to beat even faster and she looked over her shoulder at him. "Home? What do you mean home?" she asked, a hint of panic beginning to seep into her voice as she laid there. There was a momentary look of fear in her pale eyes and she swallowed softly. She tried to push off her fears and tell herself he was talking about his home, but something deep in her gut told her that it wasn't his home he was talking about.

She gritted her teeth and twisted her good wrist a little to try and free it from the straps, but it didn't work. When he spoke again, she glared up at him the best she could. For some reason, Jewel felt hurt and betrayed by Charlie but she couldn't exactly put her finger on why she felt like that. It was probably because of the night before. For some reason they had connected in a way that she'd never connected with another man before. But now that she was in the situation she currently was in, Jewel was going to have to push her feelings aside and forget the night before.

The girl didn't answer Charlie when he spoke of leaving. Instead she merely glared hatefully at him and remained silent. Her cheeks were tearstained and there was a smudge of dirt on one of her cheeks from the slight scuffle on the ground with him.

There were various ways to get out of town with the girl. He could just put her on a horse and guide it out of town, he could put her on his horse across his lap, or he could throw her over a horse like a rug. Each method had an advantages and disadvantages, but his preference was to take an extra horse, so they could keep moving, and not wear out his steed.

Talking to her wasn’t going to improve the situation if she knew what he meant by going home. It was far easier for the moment to ignore her and just get her out of town. So he lifts her up and guides her over to her own horse.

Now if you cooperate, this will go easy, but if you fight me, I promise you’ll be very unhappy.

Holding the girl by the upper arm, he walks her over to her own horse, and reaches out to grab the animal reins. Hopefully the animal had settled down, and with a little effort he’d get her mounted on the beast. Then he’d keep the reins so the beast wouldn’t bolt. The plan was simple, now just how much trouble was she going to be?

I don’t want to hurt you, but if you leave me no choice, I will, do you understand?

Charlie’s voice was controlled as he explained the situation, and he had to make it clear so she didn’t cause him any additional problems.

When he didn't answer her question, she became even more irritated and her glare intensified as he lifted her up. She put her weight onto her injured leg and she yelped softly, instantly moving her weight onto her good leg while a look of pain passed over her face, tears pricking the corners of her eyes again. His claim of her being very unhappy if she fought him made her grit her teeth. "I'm already unhappy you ass." she spat. "You've attacked me and now your kidnapping me! Now will you tell me what the hell you mean by home?" Jewel definitely didn't have the language of a lady and she didn't bother trying to act like a lady even though with the way she was dressed, she could easily pass as one.

As he forced her to walk, she limped and stumbled, actually falling several times and having to rely on him to stay up. She could barely stand so walking was nearly impossible for her. She looked up at her horse as they approached him and the horse stamped, clearly uneasy by Charlie just being near. The horse looked about to bolt and she rolled her eyes. "Angel doesn't like you." she muttered. "To bad he couldn't of met you last night. Then I would of known better then to get involved with you." Looking at her stallion, she looked it in the eyes before speaking to it. "Fácil, Angel, fácil." The horse turned its head towards her and looked at her. He snorted and shook his head before looking forward again.

Hearing him speaking again, she rolled her eyes. "You've already hurt me. Isn't that rather redundant to say?" she asked him after he had her on the horse. It was going to be difficult for her to stay on the horse because of her arms being tied and her leg injured, but she doubted that he even cared. After all, her being hurt was his fault. "

Making sure she was secured and on the horse, he led it over to his own. If the horse liked him or not, was irrelevant, he just had to make sure he got out of here as soon as possible. With her horse and stuff gone, there might not even be a search organized as they would feel she either ran off or took off, both of which were a very satisfactory conclusion. Looking around, making sure the coast was clear before making a break for it. Even if he had to take a circuitous route he would if it would eliminate the chance of being observed.

I don’t really care if you or your horse doesn’t like me; I have a job to do.

Something about the statement didn’t ring true to him, but that was not important, he had to concentrate on the task at hand and not some stupid personal involvement in the situation. The girl was a prisoner, nothing more and any feeling he might have wouldn’t interfere with that task. He keeps telling himself that, knowing that getting your emotions involved could get you killed.

Don’t be stupid, and shut the fuck up, and we’ll get along fine.

Keeping the reins for both horse, he leads them out of the stables and down between to building, trying to make his way out of town as quickly as possible. Once away he’d worry about her injuries and what he was going to do next. Distance and speed was the best chance of escape.

Jewel twisted her good wrist around while also tugging at it, trying to free her hand but it just made the leather straps around her slender wrists dig into the sensitive flesh and chafe a bit. She winced a little in pain before looking at him as he moved over to his horse, glaring slightly as she shifted in the soft leather saddle on her horse, wincing when she felt a pang of pain in her hip and she adjusted the foot on her good leg so that the stirrups rested in the space between the heel of her boot and the soul. With her luck, she probably dislocated her hip again. It had happened twice before so it wasn't anything new and luckily she knew how to fix it alone. But she wouldn't know for sure until she was able to look at her hip.

When he said that he didn't care if her nor the horse liked him and said he had a job to do, she did her best to hide the hurt that showed in her eyes. She should of known better then to let any kind of attachment form for him. After all, he had been just a client. But somehow, a part of her came to care for him and hearing him say he had a job to do had hurt deep down. Biting the inside of her cheek, she looked away from him and closed her eyes as she fought back tears that threatened to fall. She was about to reply when he spoke again and she looked at him with a look of absolute loathing in her eyes before looking away again as he grabbed the reins of the horses and began leading them out of the stables. The woman felt the heat of the morning sun beating down upon her and she sighed. She hadn't been able to fill her water skin before he attacked her and with her hands tied behind her back, she still wouldn't be able to drink even if she had.

Charlie’s first and foremost concern was leaving town, after than he could take his time. Luckily this really wasn’t that big of a place, so it only took a few minutes to navigate his way out of town, using building and trees to block possible observation. A galloping horse or even multiples would attract attention, so he just continued out at an almost leisurely pace. Once they were over a crest and out of sight he mounts his own horse, ties the leading rein of her horse to his horse and proceeds further away. Never does he go to a fast gallop, as someone might hear or see them, plus it would leave an even more obvious trail if someone went looking.

Once they had made a few miles and were no longer a chance of being seen, he would stop and see if any of the injuries actually needed attention. An infection, or other injury could of course ruin his chances of collecting a reward or slow down their journey. Looking at her he could tell she was pissed, but that was to be understood, as he’d just kidnapped her. Still they would have to come to an understanding over this, or this was going to be one miserable trip for both of them. He left the horse tide together as he stepped back to help her down for a moment.

Lets look at those injuries, and see if we can’t make then a little better.

Charlie was sympathetic and didn’t want her to suffer; he had a job that needed to done nothing more. Yet, he’d been known to let some scumbag suffer for hours and hours, and find enjoyment from it, but this was different.

The entire time she sat there in silence as he guided their horses through town and out onto the open trail. As he did that, she hoped and prayed the entire way that someone would happen upon them, but they didn't. So she was stuck with him until she managed to get away. When he mounted his horse and tied Angel's reins to his mount, she frowned a little more when she was forced to be closer to him and it just irritated her even more. She looked away and clenched her teeth, the muscle in her jaw working as she did her best not to speak. The young woman wanted to call her all of the derogatory names that she knew and then some. When he mounted his horse, their horses moved a little faster and she bit her bottom lip until she tasted the familiar irony taste of her blood but she didn't cry out or let him know while licking away the blood from her bottom lip.

When he looked at her, her eyes narrowed irritably and she looked over at him with a hateful glare. It was only when he looked away and stopped their horses that she finally looked away from him as he dismounted his horse. Her gaze once more turned to him as he approached her and she tensed as he helped her down. "Just put me the hell down and untie me. I'll take care of my own wounds. I don't need your help." she snapped angrily. "I don't want you touching me. Just get me a small leather pouch from my left saddle bag. After that I don't need you to help in any way."

Charlie helped her down, however he had no intention under any circumstance of untying her just yet. Having already faced one gun, he wasn’t about to face another or even something else. If there was anything he learned from his mistakes. So rather than untie her when she touches the ground he unceremoniously begins to grope her.

I think before we deal with your wounds, I better make sure you aren’t packing anymore of those nasty little guns or something worse. We wouldn’t want one going of by mistake would we?

Charlie wasn’t being mean, but quite serious, as he didn’t need to suffer from lead poisoning of the head or other critical body party. So standing behind her his hand began to work its way up her leg, patting, feeling and groping, as he searched for any concealed weapons. Though he tried not to think of it, he missed the feel of that body, and was going have trouble not thinking of it all the way back. Damn this job sucked at times. Still he was a professional and he was paid and paid well to delivery his subject back to his employer. Though he was beginning to wonder if the guy really knew what he was getting. This girl obviously wasn’t the same one that ran off, and from what he’d seen and felt she had picked up a few life experiences. In a way Charlie was envious of the man that was going to get her, but then again if you had the money, you could buy anything.

Jewel wasn't expecting him to start groping her, so when he did, she just stood there motionless for a moment before she began to wiggle while glaring at him. "There is no 'we'." she growled. "And there never will be a 'we'!" She had to carefully balance her weight on her good leg for the moment as he continued to touch her, her anger gradually getting stronger. But when he began working his hand up her leg, she purposely collapsed onto the ground, folding her legs beneath her small body even though it sent a jolt of pain through her one leg and into her hip. She knew it would probably irritate him that she was making this so difficult for him, but she didn't want him touching her any more. Unlike the night before, his touch was unwanted and it made her feel violated. "Stop touching me!" she snarled, turning her head to glare at him, her dislike shining clear in her eyes. "I don't want your damn hands on me anymore. And even if I did have a gun, I'd rather it go off and fatally wound me. That way I wouldn't be stuck with you." As she said it, it was easy to tell that she meant every word at the time but deep down she knew it wasn't entirely true.

She wasn't about to tell him where her other weapons were hidden. While she didn't have anymore guns with her, she did have a couple of knives hidden away, but she doubted that he would be able to find them all. One or two of them, yes, but not all of them.

Well it really doesn’t fucking matter what you think! We can do this easy or we can do this hard the choice is yours, but either way I’m making sure you aren’t packing anymore weapons.

The one-hand holds her upper arm tightly, not really giving her any chance for escape, not that she was in any condition to do so. The other hand continues to grope and feel, trying to determine if she had any more weapons. The touch was less than subtle, as it invaded her clothing and moved up and down the leg, having yet to explore her upper areas. Charlie wasn’t taking pleasure in the act, but neither was he finding it intolerable, as the smooth skin of her legs slid beneath his rough hand. So when she went to ground, it half caused him momentary concern, and half only pissed him off further. Why was she making it this difficult?

You may not be concerned if you get killed or injured, but I do. I only get paid if you get home alive.

With her on the ground, he just grabs a leg and continues his less than appropriate but thorough touching of her body. He was enjoying having her on the ground, sort of reminded him of the previous night's activities, even if there wasn’t any naked writhing bodies involved. Just looking down at her, he knew if he ever got that chance, he'd take her again. With one leg tucked under his armpit, he moved between her legs, and continued his search.

His grip on her upper arm hurt a little but she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from saying anything as he held onto her arm. It wasn't even mid-day and she was already getting exhausted. Usually she had such good stamina and her energy lasted long. She supposed that it was from all of the fighting with Charlie and being held at gun point that drained her of her energy. The woman could feel his rough hand moving up her leg and she squirmed a little in irritation while trying get her hands out of her bonds again, twisting her wrists around a bit which made the leather straps chafe her wrists as the leather rubbed her skin. After several minutes she stopped and curled her hands into fists after her wrists started to burn a little. Once she was sitting on the ground, she felt a small sense of relief as the pain in her waist receded a bit after her weight was taken off of her hurt leg.

When he spoke again, she glared at him again and ground her teeth a little as she quickly put it all together and her anger grows a bit. "Paid to get me home?" she hissed. "I should of known. You're a fucking bounty hunter!" Jewel grunted as he grabbed her leg and tucks it beneath his arm before moving between her long legs. This make her cry out in pain and she grimaced as her legs were moved. With her arm under his arm, she was forced to lay on the ground. Laying like that reminded her of the night before but she quickly shoved the thoughts away while tears of anger, pain, and surprisingly, betrayal filled her eyes before spilling over.

"I'm not going back!" she protested while wiggling, trying to get away from him. "That place is not my home and it never will be! I don't want to go back to those bastards!" Ignoring the pain she was in, she struggled even more, jerking at her trapped leg and tugging at her hands, trying to get them free again.

Back
Top Bottom