Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tyr ~ Running from Destiny ~ D.E.666

The woman played the timid girl role very well it was believable. The way she turned her head, or hesitated in her movement added a sense that she was into the encounter. So many of the brothel whore tore at the clothes, and rushed you through everything, that it left very little time to enjoy the encounter. The girl began to tug at his pants working the belt open and then tugging them down to his ankles. Smiling he happily stepped out of the pants while looking down at the beautiful young thing. Though when she said she was from Goldfield, Nevada, he almost wanted to laugh, as Goldfield was in Arizona. He’d done a job involving the Mammoth Goldmine, several years back. Which tended to reinforce that the girl was who he thought she was.

As she stood up, he holds out his hand to assist her, as they were so very close to each other. The motion of course was gentlemanly, but it also allowed him to touch her for the first time. She works to brush off her knees, while giving him a smile.

Well then, I think that bath is looking might nice about now.

So he steps over to the large tub, and without any fanfare removed his shorts, standing there in all his naked glory. He smiles back at her as he steps into the warm water, letting himself get used to it, not in the slightest ashamed or concerned that he was naked in her presence.

I think you said something about a drink and some company.

She looked up at him when he held out a hand to assist her, surprise filling her eyes as she gazed up at him. Normally the men would just walk over to the bath and get in without a thought about helping her up or anything. Slipping her small hand into his, she stood up and gazed up into his eyes. With her so close, she could see just how much taller then her he actually was. He was almost a foot taller then her when she was out of her heels. "Thank you." she said softly after she stood up.

As he moved over to the tub, her eyes followed him and she watched him remove his shorts. As he stood there completely nude in front of her, she felt her cheeks heat up a little more as she gazed at him. "You are absolutely right." she said with a nod. Moving over to a cabinet that sat against a wall, she opened it and pulled out an unopened bottle of alcohol and a glass for him. Before she closed the cabinet doors, she grabbed two towels and set them down on the chair next to the tub.

Jewel set the bottle and glass in the small rack that hung next to the bath before stepping into the warm water, shivering a little as the warmth filled her. Being careful of his legs, she slipped into the bath. The small bit of steam that was still coming up from the water met her skin and caused it to begin glistening a little

Charlie lifts his hand up to help the lovely creature into the water. Though it was just a bit disappointing to see portions of her body disappear beneath the surface. Still a bath is what she promised and that’s what she was providing. Reaching over for the glass, he pours the liquor into it, and puts the bottle back down. Leaning back on his end of the tub he just enjoys the view, far better than what he’d seen on the trail and in some of the towns he’d recently visited. He hands her the glass and he takes the bottle. Raising the bottle for a toast.

To a warm bath and a hot girl, something every man should experience at least once.

Charlie shows a smile takes a swig from the bottle, though he really doesn’t swallow much. He needed to keep his wits about him, if this was to be successful. Obviously being in the bath and naked wasn’t such an opportunity. In fact he’d need to hire her for the night, so that most everyone would be asleep or drunk so that he’d have the maximum chance of success. Unfortunately it would mean that he would have to spend most of the night ravaging her. He chuckles at the thought as he smiles at her. The chuckle could also be interpreted as playfulness of the toast. Damn he was going to enjoy this job, really, really enjoy this job. His eyes meet hers as he wonders just who this girl was that left her family, and ended up as a saloon girl.

Jewel was a tad bit surprised when he poured some of the liquor into the glass and handed it to her. She hesitantly took the glass from him and looked down into the glass. Usually she didn't drink when with a client, as she liked to call them. She had made the mistake of getting drunk with a client once and she had been cheated out of her money. Not only that, but she still couldn't remember what all happened that night but after that, she had many men coming in to see her, most of which she turned away.

When he raised the bottle for a toast though, she couldn't deny him and she raised the glass with a giggle. Jewel placed the glass against her lips a took a drink before coughing softly when the alcohol burned its way down her throat and she blushed a little. It was when she drank that it was easy to tell that she wasn't a drinker because she couldn't drink much before getting drunk and she could never swallow alcohol without coughing. "Sorry. I'm not much of a drinker." she said with a giggle while placing the glass back down. "So, what would you like me to wash first?" she asked. The girl had heard his chuckle and grinned while arching an eyebrow, moving through the water towards him a little more. As she moved, her rosy nipples could be seen through the water though every now and then they would peek out from beneath the water when she breathed in.

Charlie swigged a small amount of the liquor, enjoying the warmth it sent through his body, though it was unnecessary given the temperature of the water, and the proximity of beautiful woman. He smiles at her confession about the drink.

No worry, I don’t believe its necessary to get a woman drunk in order to have a good time.

He puts down the bottle, and given they were sitting across from each other; he lifts up a leg for her to start on. Though in truth he really wanted her, he knew better than to rush things. A hunter took time stalking their prey; go too quick and you could startle them, causing them to run. So he played with her enjoying the moment and not worrying about what would inevitably come later.

Watching her, the water hiding her body, teasing him. It was hard to ignore her beauty, and even harder to hold back from reaching out and caressing her breasts. So he closes his eyes and leans back, just letting the aroma waft over him.

So you gave up the big city life, to come way out here. So are you happy now that you’ve done that?

The question really wasn’t to elicit more information it was just out of curiosity.

Jewel watched him take a swig from the bottle and grinned at his words. "Too bad all men don't think that way." she said as she sits across from him. "I've learned the hard way not to drink with a man that's paying to spend time with me." By the look on her face the the tone of her voice, it was easy to tell that she didn't like the fact that she had learned the hard way and that she was still upset about it.

When he lifted his leg, she reached into the small rack that hung on the tub and picked up the sponge and soap. Dipping them into the warm water, she got the sponge soaking wet and she began working up a lather with the soap. Once the sponge was soapy enough, she began washing his foot first, washing and massaging it gently before moving up his leg slowly. Her hands were soft and gentle as they moved along his skin, working on cleaning his skin.

Upon hearing his question about moving out to the small town, she looked up at him and smiled with a slight nod. "Yes. I'm very happy actually." she said softly. "I mean, I wish I was able to do something else to work, but a singer doesn't get paid very much. Not enough to pay the bills at least. But I'm comfortable with what I'm doing now. The men are nice and respectful and I don't have to listen to the gossiping of the towns women."

She smiled brightly up at him and returned to what she was doing, dipping the sponge into the water every now and them.

Charlie was actually enjoying his time with this girl and finding it very relaxing as the warm water took some of the sourness of the road out of his body. The hands working their way up his leg weren’t half bad either. The girl obviously had some memories that weren’t so pleasant no matter what she was saying, and yet if he were to guess he did think she was happy.

Well even if you want to do something else, you’re pretty good at this, and I appreciate that you haven’t yet found a new career.

Charlie lies back just letting the warm water and her touch relieve the strain of muscles and wash away the accumulated dirt of the trail. He refills her glass if she desired more, though he made no further toasts, or requests that she drink. He takes a nice small swig from the bottle and relaxes for a moment.

So if I’d like to spend some more time with you, say the night, would I be able to convince you?

Taking his time he just lets her set the pace of the bath, and opens his eyes to watch her reaction to his request, probably one she got almost every day.

Jewel brushed her lips lightly against his knee in a feather light touch before smiling up at him. "Oh, I know I'm good at this. Normally I'm fairly modest about this, but I do take pride in my skills." she said simply while running a hand along his inner thigh while the other that held the sponge moved along his outer thigh. The girl could see him just relaxing and enjoying the warm bath with her soft touches and caresses against his skin.

His question of being able to convince her to spend the night with him caused her to purse her lips a little and her eyebrows raise in a cute, thoughtful expression. "The night hmm?" she murmured while lowering his leg and moving to the next one. "Well, like I told one of the men downstairs, it all depends on if you have the money Charlie." She sighed and worked along his leg. "And it depends on what you want to do. If you want just to spend the night talking, it's two dollars. But if you want to do more then that, that's different."

She slowly moved closer to him until she was kneeling between his legs, moving her hands to his stomach and hips while purposely passing over his groin.

"So, what do you do Charlie? What's your job?" she asked.

Charlie was not only enjoying the bath, but her touch and pleasant personality. The closer her hand got, the more the anticipation grew for more contact with her. He could feel her hand as it caressed its way slowly closer, and though he wanted to encourage her advancement, he didn’t and continued his conversation as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

So he just chuckles as she lays out the cost of an evening of conversation compared to one of a far more adult entertainment. He gasps a small amount as she purposely avoids his groin area, a disappointment he hides, though he understood her reason. His hand comes up and touches her upper arm as he speaks.

I believe I would be the happiest with an evening of less conversation, and more personal time. My job as a scout is lonely as I go from town to town looking for various business opportunities for my employer. They send me from location to location to see if this or that is worth their time and attention.

The story said so many times came easy, as he’d used it as his regular cover. From mines to cattle ranches he asked questions that would have raised eyebrows if it weren’t for his cover. People were very forth coming if they thought you might be buying them out.

The gasp that slipped past Charlie's lips wasn't missed by the woman and she grinned slightly with a chuckle. She was teasing him purposely by avoiding his groin area and skipping over it to his stomach. As she moved up to his chest and she leaned forward, her breasts just barely brushed against his stomach every once in a while as she moved and washed him. She found the man to be rather amusing and wonderful company as she spoke with him. "More personal time? Very well. I shall go over the costs of a more personal time with me." she said as she picked up her glass and took a single sip of the alcohol then set it back down.

"Now, I'm going to guess and say you want a physical time. So, if you just want it orally, it would be five dollars per round. If you want just regular sex with a bit of oral, that's about ten. But if you want any of that wild and weird stuff, the minimum is twenty." she said almost absently as she moved closer and ran her fingers over his shoulders. "But remember, every time you want to go again, you have to pay up before we do it. I've been cheated out of my money by getting paid after doing it, one too many times. I expect payment up front."

She looked up into his eyes, arching an eyebrow when he told her about what he did for a job. "That sounds rather interesting." she said softly with a small smile.

Charlie enjoyed her touch as she continued her efforts. The feel on her delicate hands against his chest and stomach definitely had his attention though it was tame compared to what some women had done over the years in different saloons and brothels. Still not rushing her he watches as she takes a sip and explains the rate schedule. The whole situation was highly amusing as she explained the various options available to him. His tone turns serious as he sips lightly from the bottle.

I asked what it was for the whole night, and let’s say no limits.

The tone is calm and collected as he watches her for a reaction. The girl’s speech seemed so canned and emotionless, as she explains the possibilities. His first guess was she was far from dull in the sack. The best fucked with heart, and made it a thing to remember. All his hand did was touch her upper arm, not because he was afraid or concerned, he was just taking the time to learn more about her, as it would make things easier later. Something just told him that this was going to be a very interesting journey back.

The side of his leg brushes casually against her side as she work her hands over his chest. Charlie uses his foot to lightly touch her, gently rubbing. With his arms on the rim of the tub, he casually waits for her next move, wondering what she would do next.

Jewel looked up at him when he took the bottle and took a sip, listening to him speak. The girl bit her bottom lip and she pauses in what she was doing, her hand coming to rest on his chest as she sat there, gazing up into his eyes. "The whole night?" she murmured softly. No one had ever asked for a whole night with her and she honestly didn't know what to say. She sighed softly and looked away from him as she thought.

The girl was silent for a little while until he touched her upper arm and she looked up at him and smiled gently as she gazed into his eyes once more. "I've never been asked for the whole night before." she said softly. "None of the men have ever lasted longer then two hours before. So, I really don't know." She reached up and gently took his hand off of her arm, holding it in her own while running her fingers over his hand and palm.

Finally after several minutes of thinking on his request, Jewel sighed and made up her mind. "Fifty, for the whole night." she said with a slight nod. "No limitations." She slowly lowered his hand and picked up the sponge again and dipped it into the warm water once again, running it over his shoulders and beginning to wash his arms. "But the moment something happens that I don't agree with, I'm gone and your night's over. This is the first time I've ever agreed to no limitations and all night."

Jewel was a little nervous to be agreeing to those terms, but something told her that a night with Charlie was going to be one she'd never forget.

Fifty dollars was a substantial amount of money, more than the average man made in a month. Though in some towns booming in gold, that amount was nothing. Still he didn’t want to seem eager or to enthusiastic. So he just relaxes in the tub as she outlines her rules. He listens patiently not interrupting or whining about the price.

Fine you leave early or run, then I get my money back, no need paying for something that I didn’t get.

He leans over and again takes a sip from the bottle, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Charlie felt the warm water as she drew it over his shoulders, her hands working their way down his arms. Still he wanted to give her an incentive to follow through and accept plan. By early morning everyone would be asleep or drunk, and his escape from town would have the greatest chance of success.

Now if you do a real good job, I’ll pay you an extra fifteen dollars.

He meant it as a challenge, knowing he get the best possible service, the most fun, and keep her mind off of everything but what his true plan was. Though when he returned the girl, he’d need to be far out of town, before he husband found out just how much he’d done to her. Reaching into a pocket and drew out three gold coins, one Eagle and two double eagles for a total of fifty dollars. Putting them on the edge of the tub, he still didn’t make any efforts to invade her space, or press himself on her, though she was bought and paid for.

Hands pausing when he said that he would get his money back if she left early or ran, she looked him in the eyes, arching an eyebrow as she thought about what he said. For a moment it seemed like she would argue with what he said but a moment later she slowly nodded. "Very well. If I leave early or run, you can have your money back." she said softly. "But the moment the clock chimes four in the morning, that's the end of the night. I do need my rest after all."

She drew back a little as he took a drink of the liquor from the bottle. Just as the girl began washing him again, he made an offer of an extra fifteen dollars and she arched an eyebrow with a small smile. "Alright. You've got yourself a deal." she said softly, watching as he took out the gold coins and placed them onto the edge of the tub.

With a small smile, she turned her attention back to him and took his arm into her hand and finished washing it them moved on to his other arm. "When you're all clean. Would you like to move into the bedroom Charlie?" she asked him. She had to ask because some of the men liked to start touching and fooling around in the tub while others preferred the bedroom. After she finished his arms, she laid them back down and sat back, leaning against the opposite side of the tub for a moment before she would begin washing his groin. As she began that, she laid the sponge aside and used her hands, her soft fingers softly caressing and dancing over his skin as she washed him.

Charlie nods when she agreed to the terms of their arrangement. Chuckling when she mentions a need for rest.

Probably by that time, I’ll need to rest too.

Watching as she continues to clean him, he sees her eyes look at the coin with a sparkle, but then again who didn’t like gold. Gold was an amazing thing, and how people chased it was even more amazing. He’d fallen into that same cycle of chasing wealth, though he did it on his own terms, well that’s at least what he thought.

He felt the hands move between his legs, and start to circle around his equipment.

Well when you’re done there, we can head to the bed, though I think you still have more to do.

Not in any particular rush now that he’d solidified her service for the night. The bath really did feel good, and her hands were obviously quickly getting his undivided attention. With the understanding in place, he reaches out and runs his hands along her arm, gently stroking her upper arm as he watches her work.

Jewel began laughing softly, nodding slightly in agreement. "I'm sure you will." she says as she looks up at him. Her skin was damp from the steam of the bath and her curly hair clung to her skin, making her look even more enticing as she knelt between his legs. She was sure that she was going to enjoy the evening with Charlie. There was just something about him and his personality that drew her towards him.

Her fingers gently cleaned him, her cheeks flushed a little as her hands moved between his thighs. She smiled when he told her that he though she still had more to do, chuckling while she leaned forward and softly pressed her soft lips against his jaw, feeling his whiskers against her skin before she pulled back again.

The young woman loved the rough feeling of a mans beard and mustache against her smooth soft skin. It was something that turned her on a good bit. Anything that was a contrast to the man she was supposed to marry was something she liked. Where the man she was to marry had smooth hands and was clean shaven and neat, the man sitting in front of her seemed wild, a little unkempt and rough. Jewel felt his hands running along her arm and she smiled gently, closing her eyes for a moment as she enjoyed the feeling of his hand against her upper arm.

Opening her eyes again, she looked down through the water at her hands as she finished cleaning him, making sure she got every inch of him before she pulled back. "Shall I get your back now?" she asks softly.

Sure, that sounds good, here I’ll turn around.

Charlie’s hand drops off of her arms as he moves to turn in the tub and bring his back to face her. Though he was going to miss the view, he’d probably would have more contact with her. Moving between her legs he backs up against her and puts his arms to his sides, which of course were where her legs were. Each hand comes to rest on top of one of her legs, the palm wide open the large hands just touching at this point. He didn’t lean back into her or jamb himself against her; he’d let her press her body against him.

While the warm water and hands worked the dirt off his body, his mind wandered for a few minutes. He began to plan his escape route, where would he take her to first, and how would he deal with possible over zealous law enforcement. With his eyes closed he plotted and planned his action both tonight and over the next few days. Over the years his preplanning had proven to be both prudent but also necessary for his success.

That feels real nice, you sure know how to make a guy forget about his everyday worries and get him thinking about other things.

Her touch interrupting his train of thought as he was finding it difficult to concentrate on his plans when her hands and body were just so damn close. Again he admonishes himself knowing that he’d have to be careful with her or he could end up in serious trouble very quickly. A problem that wasn’t even an issue when he dealt with criminals and desperados. The fingers of his rough hands curl, and begin to gently massage her legs.

Jewel backed up so that he could turn around and she smiled gently as he turned his back to her. "Thank you Charlie." she says softly. She parted her long legs as he sat back against her and she felt his hands come to rest on her legs. Reaching over, she picked up the sponge again and dipped it into the warm water, glad that it was still soapy. At first she started down around his waist, barely touching him as she washed him.

But as she slowly made her way up his body, her hands running along his well defined back and as she moved further on up, her body became pressed against his until her breasts were pressed flush against his back. He would be able to feel her already hardened nipples against his back as she moved against him a little. Every now and then her soft lips would touch his back or his shoulders while the sponge drifted over the rest of his back. As she cleaned him, she noticed that he seemed deep in thought and she felt a little insulted that he was paying her to be with him but he was completely ignoring her.

Slowly her hands came to a stop and stopped washing him as she gazed at him, some of her dark hair falling in her eyes again as Jewel bowed her head. She was about to get up and get out of the tub when he spoke and she looked up at him. "Well, I like to make men forget about their worries." she whispers, laying her head on his shoulder with a soft sigh. "And by helping them forget about their worries, it helps to keep my mind off of my own worries because then I worry about them and pleasing them instead." The girl kisses his shoulder again with a soft sigh while wrapping her long arms around his abdomen and softly stroking his chest.

As his fingers begin to massage her long soft legs, she softly sighed and smiles against his skin. "Come. You're all clean Charlie." she says gently. "Lets go to the bedroom where we can both be more comfortable."

Charlie enjoyed her touch as she worked his back, with sponge, hands and lips. The soft nipples of her breast pressing into his back didn’t go unnoticed as he relaxes and returns from his distant thoughts to a tub full of warm water and a sexy girl. The smooth skin of her legs slid beneath his hands and he gently rubbed her legs while she continued her efforts on his back. Her suggestion of taking it to the bedroom, sounded excellent.

Sure, that sounds good.

This bath was probably a far better method of getting information than trying to quiz her in the saloon or asking around of other people, plus it had the further advantage that it felt damn good.

What worries does a beautiful girl like you have?

Charlie says with a bit of concern hoping it might gather some sympathy and of course more information.

He says as he gets up out of the tub and steps to the side, his muscular arm reaching out to help her out of the tub. This time his eyes were watching her as her sexy body was revealed as it rises from the tub. Charlie did wonder why all the rich guys got the good-looking girls, but that had an obvious answer. Still he’d like to someday find a girl like her, and settle down and have a family and not have to travel all the time. Those thoughts would have to wait, he had business to take care of, and just a little bit of pleasure.

Jewel washed the sponge out, making sure that all the soap was out of it before setting it down in the small rack hanging off the side of the tub. She began to pull her legs back when he asked her about what worries she had and she sighed. "Well, there are bills that need to be paid. I have to be careful of who I am with." she says softly. "Us girls have only ourselves for protection. If something happens in these saloons, if one of us girls kills a man while defending ourselves, we get hung. It's not as easy of a life as some may think."

She watches him step out of the tub and she stands up slowly. The warm water trickled down her very lightly tanned skin, the water sparkling in the light of the lamps that lit up the bathroom. Looking up, she saw that he was reaching out to help her out of the tub and she smiled widely. "Thank you Charlie." she said softly. Reaching out, she placed her hands on his shoulders and stepped out slowly with a soft splash of water. Turning away from him, she moved over to where the towels hung and she picked them out.

"I don't know if anyone's ever told you this Charlie, but you're a very attractive man." she said softly while reaching out with a towel which she wrapped around his waist then wrapped her own towel around her wet body. For a moment she dried herself a little before looking up at him with a small smile. Once she was a little dried off, she reached out for his hand and gently tugged on it. "Come on." she said softly before leading the way to the room that he was renting for the night.

Watching her wet naked body gracefully exit the tub and stand was definitely a sight worthy of the wait. The water sliding from her nubile body drew his eyes in, a lustful look briefly crossing his face as he finally forced himself not to stare. Damn that girl just had a body that a man could stare at all day, he thinks. Hearing her problems and understanding how rough these towns could be he nods as she explains the risk.

Your welcome and thank you for the compliment, as my mom used to say I clean up pretty good, just needs lots of soap and water.

Grabbing a towel he covered his privates, grabbed his gun and clothes and took hold of the proffered hand. Following her he again finds his eyes natural drawn to her sleek form as she moves down the narrow hallways of the saloon’s upper floors. Quickly he realized she was taking him to his own room, and smiled as it made things easier, less likelihood of hidden weapons, or other things he didn’t know about. It was always more dangerous to take a target in their own lair, then on neutral ground. Though what he was considering taking now had little to do with his job, and far more to do with his own personal desires.

As soon as she enters his room, Charlie closes the door and puts down the items he’d been carrying, though he made sure the gun was easily at hand.

And thank you for that bath, I do believe it was the nicest one I’ve ever had.

The lustful look on his face did not go unnoticed by the woman and she smiled to herself. Before he took her hand, she picked up her clothing and the money he sat down, placing all of her things into a pile in her arms, including her gun. With her hand in his, she led the way out of the bathroom and down the hall, pausing about half way down to open the door to her own room where she placed her clothing onto the bed but she kept the gold coins in hand.

"I don't want my things getting taken." she said softly as she stepped back out of her room, slipping her hand back into his with a small smile.

Turning, she continued down the hall to an empty bedroom that was two doors down from her bedroom. Normally she took men to her room unless they rent a room. Then she works in that rented room. Opening the door, she lead him into the room and she looked around after releasing his hand. Even though she didn't have any weapons on her, there were plenty hidden in the room but she would never tell him that.

"You are quite welcome Charlie." she said as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed, crossing her long legs as she begins to dry herself off. "It's my belief that if someone pays for a bath, they should at least enjoy it."

Charlie watches her, at one level he was checking her out and another watching for any suspicious activities as they made it back to his room. Not that she couldn't yell for help or stab him with a sharp object, but that was all for later, at this point he was far more interested in stabbing her with something else.

While she sat and dried he did the same, just standing a few feet from her taking care to remove the excess moisture and rub his head. It felt good to remove the dust and grime of the trail and be clean for a moment, something that seemed to only last a very short time. A few scars and healed wounds aside, his body looked pretty decent he thought as he was in good shape. Done drying he tosses the towel onto a vacant chair in the corner of the room. He was now more than ready to spend some quality time with this sexy young girl.

Tired of the wait, he steps over to the bed and pushes aside the towel she was using to dry herself, and smiles down at her. There was hunger in his eyes as he smiles at her.

I think I’m ready for some of that fun you promised.

With confidence his hand reaches out and draws her closer as he leans in for a gentle but firm kiss.

Jewel had placed the money onto a table near the door, that way it was out of both of their reach and he couldn't take it back without her noticing and she couldn't take it and hide the fifty dollars. As she dried off, she watched him with a small smile and she slowly drank in what he looked like. The light was better in the bedroom then the bathroom and she could see him even better then she could while bathing.

The girl certainly liked the look of Charlie. While he had a couple of scars and healed wounds, he was still fit and in shape which made him all the more attractive to her. He had a rough and wild look about him even when he was clean and that made her smile a little wider as she dried off her long legs. She was doing it slowly and teasingly, her hands slowly trailing the towel along her inner legs before moving to her arms. The young woman knew exactly how to tease a man perfectly even though she'd only been in her profession for a short time.

When he moved over to where she sat and pushed the towel aside, she was drying her breasts and when he pulled her close, she smiles with a soft giggle. "But I'm still wet." she says playfully with another giggle but when he kissed her, she stopped giggling and she moaned into the kiss while returning the kiss, moving to press her still slightly wet body against his. Her soft thighs were brushing against his legs and her breasts were rubbing against his chest a little.

After a little bit, she pulled back a little and began kissing his jaw. "So, what would you like to do first Charlie?" she whispered to him while running her hands along his shoulders.

The warmth of her body mixed with the wetness made her touches even more enticing. With their naked bodies touching, he wrapped his arm around her, not so she wouldn’t escape though that was a possibility too, but because he just wanted to feel her body pressing against his. When she mentioned she was wet, of course he took it differently and wondered if that was true, though at this point it was irrelevant.

Kissing the top of her forehead as she nibbled on his jaw and asked him what he wanted next, a long almost endless list came to mind, so he gave her an option.

“Lady’s choice, we have all night and I would expect we shall try many of the things I have in mind.”

One hand still about her waist the other pushes her hair aside as he returns to the kiss, feeling her hands, lips, and now nipple gently rubbing against his body. Any more of this and he have to throw her on the bed and just ravage her.

Though he should be concerned about getting enough sleep, and being ready when he moved to take her, just the touch of her body made him discard that idea. If he needed more sleep than he’d just do it the next day, either way he was going to have her tonight, something he was very much looking forward to. As he thinks her body just continues to press against hers as he relishes this distraction.

Back
Top Bottom