Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

two princes, one pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombby

Meteorite
I'm looking for someone who might be interested in role playing something similar to this idea I came up with.

---
A young girl born into slavery, she was purchased by a king who thought she'd be a great gift for his sons. When presented to them, she immediately feared one of the two, as the other seemed much more kind and gentle. They took turns using her as they pleased and sometimes even shared her at once, often competing with each other to see who was the better owner. They had a little bet going... after each week, whichever prince she submitted to first, would get her to himself for the weekend. It was almost always the darker of the brothers who won the bet, each week. His secret was simply to frighten her into submission, whereas the kinder brother's technique was to kill her with kindness.

I'd prefer to have two people to play with since it's not really fair that I ask one person to play two characters and I only play one... Maybe we can do a group chat thing on skype or something. Just message me and we can figure this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom