Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just My Body to Offer (Celebstars & DaveTheHuman)

Getting out of his neighbor's car, David said "Thanks for driving, Ben. Have a good weekend." His sixteen year old friend waved before peeling out in his new Corvette. Ben only lived a few houses down, so it wasn't necessary to do that, but it still looked fun. Smiling, David walked up the long driveway toward the house.

It was a somewhat cloudy day. The forecasters expected a storm to roll in tonight. But that didn't bother the teen, he enjoyed stormy weather. The property his family lived on was rather large. The lawn was massive and perfectly kept with green grass. And spotted throughout the property were well-trimmed large oak and maple trees. It was a beautiful property matched with an equally impressive three-story house.

But not everything was so perfect there. Just a few months ago, David's father had left. The man was there one night and gone in the morning, leaving only a note saying he wouldn't return. It was very hard on David, his brother Kyle, and his mother. But now that David was the oldest male in the house, he felt like he needed to stay strong for them all. After all, he knew his mom may have been trying to act strong, but it wasn't holding up well.

Stepping into the home, David stood 5'9'' with a fit young body. His skin was lightly tanned and his hair was as brown as his eyes. The teen always thought he looked like his father, and it used to be something he was proud of. But after the man left, he sometimes found it difficult to look in the mirror. David didn't like seeing himself as someone who would leave his family.

Louise was the perfect mother. When her son stepped in to the home, she was in the kitchen, wearing a light white dress, the woman was baking some cookies for her two boys, David who was 16 and Kyle who was 12. Baking seemed something that kept her busy, her mind active and away from certain thoughts.

However, as she left the kitchen with the oven on, she walked in to the hallway to see David. "Hey sweetie, good day?" Placing her hands on his arms, she rubbed him gently before going in for a hug. Her embrace seemed tighter than normal and it lasted longer than it usually did.

"I was making some cookies, chocolate chip for your birthday. You thought I had forgotten you were sixteen today didn't you?" Fingers now combed through his hair, her black nails camouflaging in with his locks. Walking in front of him, her ass swayed in the dress, looking firm and inviting until they made their way to the kitchen.

Handing him a birthday card, there would be some gift vouchers inside.

The smell of cookies hit him first. His mom had been cooking a lot lately and David and Kyle couldn't keep up with eating it all. Luckily whenever they had friends over, they would gladly help out. The teen walked through the hallway toward the kitchen and was met by him mom in a white dress.

Hearing her question, David smiled and nodded "Yeah, good day. How about yours?" When he felt her long warm hug, it felt good to be close to someone. He received a similar hug from his mom when she told him his father left, but this hug was completely the same. It didn't feel like it was filled with sorrow. It felt full of love. "Thanks for the cookies, mom. No, I didn't think you'd forget." That was partially a lie. David wouldn't have blamed her if she forgot, their minds had been on other things since their world got turned upside down. But he was very glad she remembered.

As they walked through the hallway, his eyes trailed down to her perfectly shaped rear before darting away. He didn't avert his eyes because of how she looked, in fact his mother was gorgeous, probably every teenage boy's dream. But she was his mom and he knew staring like that was wrong. When they reached the kitchen and she handed David the card, he smiled and opened it reading the birthday message. He then saw the gift cards to the Apple store, Best Buy, and Bass Pro. They were some of his favorite stores. With a smile he said "Thanks mom, these are great. I've been needing a new pair of headphones, so this will definitely cover it."

David set down the card and gave her a hug. The warmth was comforting. It made him feel like he wasn't so alone since it helped him forget about his father. When the hug broke, David leaned on the counter and picked up a chocolate cookie from the batch she had recently finished. He took a bite and knew chocolate chip would always be his favorite.

Outside, the sky was growing darker by the second. "Kyle will probably be getting off the bus soon. I should go meet him there with an umbrella in case the storm comes." Since his father had left, David had been taking on almost all of his roles. The sixteen year old took care of maintenance duties, helping Kyle with homework, doing some of the laundry, cleaning dishes, taking out the trash, and keeping the grass cutting company paid. Doing those duties made David respect his dad's work even more. His father would go to work and then come home to do those different things. Sure David had school and homework instead of work, but it skill kept his days busy. However, he knew it made things easier on his mom so he did them willingly.

"Hey not yet!" She gritted her teeth and playfully slapped his arm as he took a cookie from a recent batch. "You wait until they are all cooked!" Her black painted nails stood out against her white slightly tanned skin and a smile came across her face afterwards.

Hearing him speak about picking up his little brother almost made her cry. David seemed very grown up for his years and the responsibility he was now given didn't seem to affect him. Leaning in, Louise gave him a kiss on the cheek and rubbed his arm. "I'm lucky to have you baby. I love you." Resting her head on his shoulder, the mother had been more touchy with David since her husband had left them. Louise herself was not even aware of it, she thought nothing of it.

"I wanted to give you more for your birthday, but with your dad gone and his money from work gone I didn't get you much. If you wan't something else and think I can afford it just let me know. I will try my best."

"You better go, don't want Kyle throwing a tantrum because you were late."

David smiled at her reaction to him eating a cookie. He put the half-eaten treat back on the pan to see if he'd get a rise out of her. David may have grown up fast, but he still knew how to joke around. Her kiss on the cheek was welcomed and he replied "Love you too, mom." When her head rested on his shoulder and she told him about how money was tight, David began feeling guilty. "No mom, these were great gifts. Thank you. Don't worry about getting anything else for me." He smiled to reassure her. "But yeah, I should go get Kyle. Be back soon." He left after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Standing at the bus stop with a large golf umbrella, David was glad he brought it because the rain was coming down fairly heavy. Kyle got off the bus and looked at his older brother with the umbrella "I'm 12 years old. I'm not a baby anymore." David rolled his eyes at his younger brother's attitude. It had gotten worse after dad left, but David figured everyone handled grief in their own way. Replying to the comment, David teased "You're welcome Kyle. But who said the umbrella was for you?" With that slight amount of reverse-psychology, the stubborn preteen got under the umbrella and walked home with his older brother.

Back in the home, Kyle saw the opened envelopes and gift cards and said "Oh yeah it's your birthday today. Happy birthday." David replied with a thank you as the storm outside grew darker and heavier. Kyle turned to his mom and said "Mom, I'm going to a sleepover at Brian's tonight. Can you drive me?"

David had no problem that his brother would be away for his birthday, but the mention of Brian reminded him of the boy's older sister, Melanie. Melanie used to be David's friend until a short while before his father left. They had been friends since kindergarten and had even taken each other's virginity a few months ago. David remembered that night vividly. But after a few times of the young teens fooling around together, Melanie started dating some other guy at their school. She wouldn't even respond to David's texts or look at him in the hallway. It was a tough experience that got overshadowed by his father's flight, but the mention of Melanie's brother Brian brought it rushing back into his thoughts.

"I was getting worried about you two" Louise said as they both came in. "I saw the weather." Her voice seemed more relaxed and joyful when communicating to Kyle. Looking up to his big brother, the mother eyed David and a more serious tone took over. "Thank you" she was definitely talking to him more like an adult.

"Let me ring Brian's mother first OK? You know I like to check." Walking to the phone, the blonde haired lady dialed Brian's house number to which the boy's mother answered on the other end. After a quick conversation, Louise ended the call and smiled at Kyle.

"Go get what you need and I'll drive you there now."

Over the next twenty minutes, Louise had got in the car, leaving David alone in the house. It was an easy drop off, she waved to Brian's mother through the car as Kyle got out.

Louise was now on her way home.

When Kyle and his mom left, David figured it would be a great time to take care of his needs. Being both a teenager and an individual stressed from responsibilities made masturbating an absolute necessity. David tried to relieve himself three times a day, once in the morning, once after school, and once at night but it didn't always workout that way. So when he had the house to himself, he hurried up to his room and closed the door. Although, in his haste, the door remained opened several inches.

Just the anticipation alone caused his young manhood to swell in his pants. By the time he slid them off and laid on his bed, he was nearly his full 7 inches. After his first time with Melanie, they both decided to start shaving. Even though it had been months since then, David continued to shave because he preferred it that way. As he laid on his bed, the teen reached behind his nightstand and pulled out a binder. He found the binder a month ago while cleaning the attic and knew it was not for his eyes. Inside was a multitude of risque pictures of his mother. It seemed she liked to model and pose for dad when he was around.

With his hand around his shaft, the teen began to stroke and pump. He quickly lost track of time as he pleasured himself. David took great care in bringing himself right to the edge of orgasm before backing off for a bit. He knew by doing that, his orgasm would hit like a freight train. Staring a one of his favorite pictures of his mother, he got himself right to the edge and couldn't help but let out a deep moan as he removed his hand and let the feeling subside before going again.

David knew it was wrong to fantasize about his mother like this, but he couldn't help himself. She was a gorgeous woman and she had been treating him like a man lately, something he like a great deal. He knew he could never approach her on the topic, but he saw no harm in emptying his balls while looking at her dressed in various lingerie.

The car was wet and the window wipers worked tirelessly keeping the screen clear for Louise to see out of. Finally home, she quickly got out and with a press of a button locked the door. Finding shelter under the archway of the home, she hurried inside, her hair damp and starting to curl at the bottom.

She was still in the white dress, which seemed a daft thing to wear with the weather, Louise took off her jacket and hung it in the closet. Taking off her shoes she was barefoot as she looked in the living room and kitchen for her son. The place was empty, he must have been in his room.

Smiling at the cookies, she picked a plateful up and headed upstairs. Hearing a moan, she lowered her eyebrows curious as to what he was doing. Seeing the opening she peeked through and saw his hard cock being stroked and him looking at a picture of her. Quickly taking a step back, she looked away in disgust before hearing another moan.

Finding herself unable to walk away, she moved forward once more and looked at his cock.

David began getting lost on his fantasy. As he stroked his swollen cock, his foreskin covered and exposed his thick pink head. The pleasure he was feeling was intense. This morning he wasn't able to masturbate because his brother was running late, so it made him need this release even more. Stroking faster, he moaned "Mmm do you like my cock mom? God I want to cum in your pussy."

He could feel his pleasure rising fast as his hand continued pumping his veiny manhood. But this time he wasn't going to back down once he reached the edge. Stroking faster, his eyes became glued to her picture. "Mmmmm ready for my cum mom? I'm going to cumm." With that, his toes curled and it felt like every muscle in the teen's body tensed. His cock swelled and then tensed before his balls pumped rope after rope of white jizz into the air. David didn't care about the mess he was making as the sticky ropes landed on his thighs, stomach, and bed. He needed this release and it felt like heaven. Breathing heavily as he recovered, he smiled and looked at his mom's picture. He knew he could masturbate again, but his mind told him he wouldn't have enough time since his mom would be coming home from Kyle's friend's house.

Louise couldn't believe what she was seeing or hearing. He had her modelling picture and was using it to jerk himself off. Part of her was disgusted, yet another side found it flattering how someone half her age could find her attractive. Seeing thick shots of cum leap in to the air she liked what she saw and moved away. Holding a hand to her neck, Louise felt frisky herself after that and wanted to know more.

Opening the door, she burst in. "Oh my god!" She shouted, looking at him, seeing his hard cock slowly softening and the picture of her in his lap.

"David what is this?" Sounding surprised, she contained her laughter for now, acting shocked to see how he would react. "You were just saying you wanted to cum in me? What the fuck is all that about? How am I meant to react to this?"

No matter how much she tried to keep up this act, she found herself drawn to his cock and kept on staring at it.

After having came to hard, David was in bliss. He rested his head on a pillow and just laid there, planning on relaxing for a few minutes before cleaning up. But when his mom burst through the door causing his heart to nearly jumped out of his chest. Leaning up quickly, David felt like he just started a race.

Hearing her speak, all he could reply was "Mom... what the hell!" It was all he could manage before she threw three questions at him. His mind was too startled to handle them all, but he finally remember to cover his cock when her eyes kept looking at it. Grabbing a pillow, he covered his manhood, not caring about his messy cum get all over it. He spend a few breaths gathering himself before sighing and saying "I'm sorry you saw that. I didn't think you would be home so soon." As for her other questions, he was too ashamed to respond. His red face gave that away.

"You were wanking over me? I don't even know what to say?" Standing there, hands on her hips in the white dress which hugged her upper body tightly but was free flowing and loose from the waist down, the mother moved closer.

"So you dream of fucking me? Your own mother? Answer me! I want the truth!" Her raised voice was a good disguise of finding out what he really thought.

"David, I am not playing around here. You think I can forget about this? Speak up!"

Pulling some blonde hair behind her ear, she huffed frustratingly at him.

David sighed, she wasn't going to let him off the hook. Interrupting her, he shouted in a frustrated tone "I do!" He then calmed his voice and said "I'm sorry... ever since dad left I've been really stressed out. I don't know how to explain it but... it is what it is." His eyes glanced around the room, unable to make eye contact right now. He couldn't believe he got caught. He had always been so careful, but in his haste he became sloppy.

"I can put the album back and completely forget about this... we can pretend it never happened." It was the best offer he could give. She seemed really pissed at him and David just wanted things to return to normal. He felt this was a huge crack in their relationship.

Hearing him out, he seemed more stressed out than ever before, Louise couldn't remember a time when he had acted like this before. Deep down, she felt flattered, very flattered in fact. It was nice to be wanted, especially by someone younger, even if it was her son. Saying nothing, Louise turned around, her back to him and her plump her ass which stick out in the dress. Moving towards the door she shut it, the lock turning to. Despite them being the only ones in the house, it made her feel more safe with what she was about to do.

Looking over her shoulder with her back still facing him, the mother slowly moved each strap of the dress over toward her arms, letting the material fall down her body. Wearing nothing but her underwear, the white bra soon had it's fate sealed, falling to the floor on top of the dress.

The mother's back was bare, hiding her breasts from view until she turned on her heel, walking towards him. "We got the house to ourselves, what do you want to do with me?" She asked, now standing by the side of the bed, her hand combing it's fingers through his hair. "You don't need this anymore sweetie" Bending over, her breasts hung from her chest in front of his face while she picked up the photos. Throwing the album to the floor she stood up straight once more, only in her white cotton panties.

Watching her turn and head to the door, David thought the situation was over for now. But when he heard the lock click in the doorknob, his head picked up and looked at his mother curiously. When she began stripping, David couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was so convinced that he wondered if the stress of getting caught was causing him to hallucinate. But no matter how hard he tried to focus, she was still getting undressed.

David could feel his heart beating faster in his chest and his manhood growing again. Even though he just came a minute ago, the sight of his mother's breasts was getting him ready in no time. The close-up view of her firm breasts as she picked up the photos caused his swollen cock to lift up the pillow over his lap. Finally gathering what she said, David replied hesitantly, almost as if she was trapping him "... Umm... well... I've imagined... a lot of different things."

Looking at her standing in just her panties, David couldn't wait much longer. He had to see. Looking up into her eyes, David trailed his sight down her breasts and stomach to her panties. Reaching forward he slowly pulled the cotton fabric down her thighs. His eyes instantly became glued to the sight of her perfectly shaved pussy and tight pink lips. David's manhood throbbed in anticipation from how incredible it looked, the pillow moving aside. His eyes moved back up to hers and he asked "Are you... sure you want to do this... It's been something I've thought about for a... long time."

"Really? A lot of things huh?" Looking down at him, she was seeing a young man and not her baby boy. Keeping an eye on his gaze, she saw him take in her entire body before peering at her groin. Watching his hand lean in, her panties were slowly taken down, pulled and caught at her thighs, staying there for her pretty pussy to be shown on display to him.

"Think of it as a birthday gift...or would you prefer you just had them rubbish gift cards?" Louise asked, putting one knee on the bed and then lifting it up over him, straddling his lap with her hands either side of his chest.

"Treat me like I'm your girlfriend, use me...I'm your present" she went on.

David smiled when she mentioned the gift cards. They were a nice gift, but they were nothing compared to this. As she straddled his lap, he could feel his cock twitching even more. She was driving him crazy already as she recreated his fantasies. David's hands went to her waist, looking at her breasts before she said she was his present.

He then looked at his swollen manhood while she sat on his lap. All the times with Melanie he had used a condom and since then he wondered what it would feel like to go natural. It seemed now he'd be able to find out, the excitement was almost overwhelming.

Straightening his posture, he leaned in and kissed her lips. David's hands went around her waist and back to her ass cheeks. At first he was cautious and timid, but soon his hands squeezed the firm cheeks. He couldn't see it now, but the tip of his manhood was already forming a bead of clear precum. She was driving him wild.

His cock was in font of her, so close to her pussy yet so far while she straddled him. She loved him looking at her naked body, it made Louise feel like a goddess having someone who wanted her. Those soft motherly lips were now showing a different kind of love as they pecked one another. The kiss soon moved forward in to a passionate one, tongues being exchanged with saliva.

The mother loved his hands roaming her body, sliding from her waist down to her ass, gripping it firmly. Each of her own hands were moving to, one was on the side of his face, the other on his chest, holding him close so she could continue making out.

"I hope it doesn't bother you that it has been a while for me" Louise said, the kiss breaking as she opened her eyes to look at him.

Back
Top Bottom