Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TABOO ROLEPLAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remzap

Meteorite
Looking for a taboo roleplay! Incest? That may be fun. SOmething other than furry though (sorry for you)

Did somebody say Incest???

Well hello there.

Also, welcome to the site!
My name is (insert name here) and I'll be your Dirty Old Man for the remainder of the flight.

*sometimes I don't sleep much... this is the result.*

Ok, on to better things, like Incest.
You know what they say, "Incest is best, put your (insert family member here) to the test!

Ok so only we Dirty Old Men say that..out loud.

*Remember earlier when I mentioned lack of sleep??.. yeah?.. good, just checking*

So I actually do enjoy a good, realistic incest RP.
My biggest kinks that have never gone away are Ageplay and Incest.

My favorite stories include Daddy/Daughter and Uncle/Niece. (See what I did there, totally just combined my 2 favorites into 2 awesome options!)

Ok, so it isn't all about me here. But it IS fun that way. (Have I mentioned sleep deprivation yet? If not I should have)

Now, I can do serious and very intimate but I don't really do romantic in an incest story. Lets face it, if there was enough love for a romance they wouldn't want to put one another through the taboo... so every incestual relationship is actually a very selfish family getting together to for gratuitous sex.... that doesn't mean there isn't a relationship or that it isn't caring. It just means that I won't do a RP like these that is not based mostly on smut.... even if there is a great storyline or plot to it as well.

Here on BM (in case you haven't searched the TOS and all of the bylaws within (frankly I think I'm the only one who found the loophole in the minimum age limit and many of my RP partners played 13 year olds until the TOS was cleaned up) the minimum age limit is 15.

That being said, for anything less, take the story to a different location. YIM or KIK or email if you fancy. You just can't do it here.

So, why did I just tell you all of his?.. Because I would like you to consider me for a RP writing partner.

Please send me a PM if you are interested and above all else, keep your hands inside the pants of the person next to you until the ride has come to a complete stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom