Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne98

The Throat GOAT
Sorry to everyone I didn't get to reply to! My laptop broke and now I just got a tablet. If you had an idea you wanted to do it we were in the middle of a roleplay, just send me a starter/reply and I'll get to it, but I also have a roleplay search.

A whole week of rap, hip hop, trap, house and dubstep shows. A whole outdoor festival on a secluded island. Who wouldn't enjoy it? People sleep in tents, people get stoned everywhere. People get boned everywhere. What's not to love? Everyone was enjoying their time. The first day of the festival and everyone was arriving. Out of a big white van came a few people, dressed like typical fans of swag music. But out f the back came the purple haired, tongue pierced, pumpkin breasted Alice. She did not belong. She was wearing a suicide silence hoodie and jean booty shorts. Her friends dragged her along, but she really didn't want to go. She hung her head and decided t go for a walk. Maybe she could suck some cocks, get fucked quite a bit over the week. Though, swag fans weren't really her type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom