Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Katy Perry and Taylor Swift Gang Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndsey

Planetoid
Hi there. This is my second request thread. Normally all my ideas go in the other one but this is an idea that I'm just really hooked on and would love to play it.

For starters I'm looking for someone to play who can write AT LEAST 2-6 paragraphs. This is going to be a group scene, there's no reason that shouldn't be manageable.

As for story what I'm imagining is one of two scenarios. If you're interested PM me letting me know which you'd prefer.
  1. Taylor and Katy are staying in the same suite while on tour. It's the night before a giant show and just as they try and get to bed loud music and partying from the next door erupt. A frat has started partying in the other room. After going over and asking them to keep it down they're convinced to stay a little longer. Drink a little. Party a little. Things just get out of hand.
  2. While driving together on the way to a tour stop, Katy and Taylor's car breaks down. They're helped out by a group of frat guys in a party van on their way to spring break. Things again, get ouf of hand in the very best way

If you're interested, hit me up. I'm desperate for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom