Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a Couple FxF Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

I'll try keep this post as short as I can, as I generally find that looking at a massive wall of text describing various scenarios etc can be a bit on the daunting side.

I'm currently looking for a couple of new RP partners to start stories with. I'd like to say I'm afairly competant roleplayer but I'm by no means the best in the business. I like to limit my replies to PM's, as my schedule varies daily so I can't commit to a set timeframe. I always try to post multiple replies each day though.

What/Who I'm looking for is someone who doesn't just want to skip staight to the dirty stuff, I prefer for the relationship between my character and yours to be exactly that, a relationship so if what you usually write goes from 0-100 really quick then we might not make the best pair.

Story/Plot wise I don't have a great deal of intricate ideas right now. The core theme I'm craving at the moment is a pair of younger girls exploring/experimenting with one another in a modern setting. Whether this is them being school friends or possibly sisters/twins that are just a little too close or some other idea that you propose, I don't mind!

If you do have a certain fantasy/fandom related idea, I'm still more than willing to hear it. I'm afraid I'm not interested in Anime however some video game fandoms could appeal to me. If in doubt, just ask - it's worth a shot.

I have a tendancy to write my characters as more of a shy, boyish-ly framed type. I'm not particularly interested in outgoing stunning blondes with DD busts who wear cheerleading outfits all the time. Not to say that characters shouldn't be 'attractive' but I believe things such as that are far too cliché.

So, if you're interested and want to propose an idea to me, please just drop me a PM and we can start working out the finer details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom