Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP ideas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a way for a while but I want to get back into roleplaying... If you are interested in any of these RP ideas then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I will do PM as well.

Two women met in a hotel bar. They realize they have an attraction for each other. One of them doesn't have a place to stay for the night. So, the other offers to share her room. They spend the night together and end up as lovers.
-------------
A Man kidnaps a woman to be a pet for his sex slave. He is away on business a lot and he wants some one to keep her company on those long lonely nights.
-------------
A man kidnaps a successful business woman and trains her to be his pet woman/sex slave. He treats her like a pet. He keeps her in a cage at night, makes her walk on all fours, and forces her to eat out of pet dishes.
----------------
A woman stuck in a loveless marriage meets a man at a bar one night and they end up having an affair.
----------------
Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
A successful business woman is kidnapped and her captor treats her like a baby. He makes her wear diapers, little girl clothes, feed her baby food, give her bottles and have sex with her.
-------------------
A woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home she wants to stay with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom