Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Queen and her Changling (Krystal x Seductive Consequences)

Life in the fae court had become boring and lonely for Queen Krystal, so she had decided to go out and try to find her son. In an attempt to strengthen the ties between humans and fae, her son had been sent into the world as a changeling, put with a family who she knew would love and treat him well. Life without him and his father had been hard, but she had done it, for him and for her people. She put on a pretty blue dress, her glacial blue eyes glittering with hope. "Please let me find him tonight, Xander." She said to the painting of her and her deceased husband on the wall, touching up her makeup before putting her long blue hair into a pretty bubble ponytail style. "Roreck, I'm going out. Tell the guards to glamour themselves." She said, and the man nodded, informing the guards before she popped away to a classy bar, hoping wholeheartedly to find him tonight.

Krystal sat at the bar, and ordered a tequila sunrise. Many men hit on her, but she politely turned then down, sipping her tequila sunrise. She scanned the bar all around, hoping he would show up. She was starting to loose hope when she saw him. She'd know her son anywhere. Krystal played with the wisp of hair that was out of her ponytail, wishing he would come over. She wasn't sure it would be okay to approach him. It was surreal and amazing to see her baby boy all grown up. The last timd she'd seen him he had been a newborn. She wanted to run over and glomp him, screaming she'd found him, but that would be creepy and weird. She didn't want to freak him out, because he was next in line for her throne, and she wanted him to love her, not caring that he was her son.

At birth he had been known as Kalas, but since being implanted into the human world his adoptive parents had renamed him Jason. They had given him everything a boy could want growing up, which had ended with him going off to college to play football and get a degree in business. He was well-built, a lean, muscular 6'2" frame topped with short, light brown hair, deep blue eyes, and a strong jaw. Now twenty-five, he found himself with a well paying finance job and living a lavish lifestyle, which included the classy bar he found himself at.

After ordering himself a Jack and Coke he sat with some friends for a while before catching an older woman with mysterious blue hair looking over at him. He gave her a smile as he stood up and walked over to her, noticing her drink. "Bartender, two tequila sunrises." He ordered as he sat down beside her with a smile. "What's you name, gorgeous? I'm Jason."

Krystal smiled back at him as he came over a light blush on her usually pallid cheeks. She could hardly beleive how handsome he'd become, the spitting image of his father Xander. She smiled again softly. "Its Krystal. Pleased to meet you." She replied in a soft manner, holding her hand out for a shake as her free hand sipped her newly refilled drink.

Krystal smiled again, crossing her legs on stool she sat on her dark blue coctail dress flowing with every movement. She took another sip of her drink, looking him over. He certainly had turned out well. "So, Jason, what brings you to a place like this tonight?"

Once the bartender returned with their drinks Jason sipped lightly on his. "That's a beautiful name, Krystal."he says with a smile as he looks her up and down, finding her hard to resist as he started to get a light buzz going. "I'm just here to unwind, long week at the office. What about you?" He asks as he reaches behind her and starts to rub the small of her back gently, finding a natural attraction to her. There was something more about her that called to him, made him want her, he had no idea that it was the fact that she was his mother. "I love your hair, by the way."

Krystal smiled softly and blushed. "Thank you. It was picked out by my father." She explained softly, sipping her tequila sunrise. The music in the club was starting to make her head hurt. She hated pop music. It makes her feel sick. She much preferred rock or jazz. "I'm looking for someone. Its lonely where I am, just me." She replied, shivering as she was touched. So few people were bold enough to do that. Sh smiled softly. "Thank you again. Its natural. Would you like to come home with me? This music gives me a headache." She asked, looking curious.

He had to admit, the music was quite distracting, and the mention of her inviting him home was enticing. "Well that'd be a hard offer to turn down. Let's get out of here. Shall I drive, or wild you prefer to?" He asked as he stood up, helping her up and towards the front door as they made their way through the crowd. This almost seemed too easy. He knew women loved confident men, but they had barely just learned each other's names. It was almost like she was up to something.

Krystal chuckled. "I'll have your car brought back to my place. we'll take my limo. Its just outside." She said with a smile, winking at him. She liked showing off sometimes. She follows him through the club, the limo awaiting them. "Miss kobayashi. Are you ready to leave now?" The driver asked, and she simply nodded, getting into the back. She looked to Jason. "Coming?"

"...l-l-limo?" He stuttered, momentarily losing his composure as he followed her out to the front where her driver awaited them. As she stepped in he watched as her dress rose slightly before she teased him. "Oh, definitely coming." He said as he crawled in, planting a soft kiss on her lips before sitting beside her, his hand resting on her thigh. "So what part of town are we headed to?"

Krystal chuckled. "Of course. The head of the Kobayashi hotel empire always travels in style." She replied, smirking as she slid in. She watched hin get in kissing him back with a blush he wouldn't see in the darkness. She chuckled. "My mansion on the edge of the city in the forest" she replied, smiling as they drove off, his car magically landing at her mansion.

Jason nodded his head and smirked as she revealed that she was the head of the Kobayashi hotel empire. "Ah, well now that makes perfect sense." He said as she chuckled, telling him that her mansion was in the forest. Little did he know that as they drove, his car would already be there magically waiting for them. "So, Krystal, what all will we be doing back at your mansion?"

Krystal chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And why's that?" She asked, smirking back at him. She tirned up the radio, singing along to the song before realizing he was talking to her. "Well, we could start by getting to know eache other. After that, its really all up to you." She said, smile turning devious.

Jason was getting so turned on as he and Krystal sat in the back, watching as she playfully sang and swayed to the music. "Well I know quite a bit about you after hearing your name." He said with a grin as he rubbed her thigh. "Tell me, what do you want to know about me?"

Krystal raised an eyebrow as he looked at him, looking curious. She became contemplative, smiling. "Well, I know you're 25 and your name doesn't quite describe you. It should be something like Kalas or Xander" she replied simply, smiling as they stopped. "We're here"

At the mention of his age and what his name should be he was somewhat confused, this woman knew quite a bit, and it seemed like she knew things about him that he himself dos not. "Those are nice names, but I'm unsure of why they'd fit me." He said as they stopped and the driver opened the door. He looked up at the mansion in the forest and his jaw nearly dropped. "Your mansion is almost as beautiful as you, Krystal."

Krystal smiled. "I can tell your age by the way you dress. Young professional." She explained, smiling, following him out of the limo. "Its home" she added, flicking her wrist and the giant cherry wood doors open, showing the dark blue interior. The outside was almist like a castle with thick stome walls and wroght iron balconies. She smiled softly. "Thank you."

Jason was amazed by both the interior and exterior of the mansion, but even more so by the way the doors opened with the flick of her wrist. "What the? Motion sensors?" He reasoned, sure that it was what it was, but that'd be too easy for burglars to break in. "Seems a little dangerous."

Krystal chuckled. If only he knew. "It only opens for people I trust. There are cameras and security watching the doors." She explained, bending the truth a bit. Yes, it was true the doorsnonly opened for people she trusted, the reasoning was quite different. It was from magic that they moved. "Come, lets go inside where its warm"

Jason smirked as she explained how it worked, following her inside to the warmth of her mansion. "So security is watching us right now?" He asked as he pressed himself against her back, his bulge firmly against her ass. "What if there's some things they shouldn't see?"

Krystal chuckled, the doors closing as they came in. "Yes, but only long enough to open the door." She explained simply, smirking a little as he pushed into her back, and she could feel his erection. "My, someone is excited." She quipped, chuckling.

Jason laughed as she made no attempt at getting away from his advances. "Can you blame me? A beautiful, successful woman taking me back to her mansion--how should I not be excited?" He joked as he kissed at the back of her neck.

Back
Top Bottom