Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon Base One

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the year 2000 we established earth's first base on the moon. The UN's Moon Base One was constructed in modular form and consisted of everything the team of 5 would need to survive the initial settling phase of their mission. Three male Astronauts and two females were sent there to establish the Terradome. The modular units were placed in a circle with the center being domed in, so that the area could be terraformed for crops and a certain algae who's byproduct is oxygen. It was this Algae that would create the self contained atmosphere which would eventually sustained the 100 person staff set to eventually arrive once the Base was up and running.

Their only connection to the outside world is the yearly supply shipments and the computer system which runs the settlement. It was designed to take care of day to day operations of the station as well as any communication with Earth. It is an experimental artificial intelligence is the first of its kind, P.A.L 3000. (a not so subtle nod to the space classic there).

The problem is that the isolation of the past three years it has taken to cultivate the Algae is more than the 5 moon settlers can take. Boredom and sexual frustration lead to interesting bedfellows as well as strange occurrences and as the crew of Moon Base One slowly starts to slip into madness, they start to wonder if the omnipresent computer presence might have something to do with it.

I am looking for a female to take the roles of the two woman while I will take the three remaining males. I'd like for each of the characters to have separate and individual personalities. I would also be willing to switch roles if a male wanted to engage in this thread, I could play the two girls.

This is a smutty horror story set in the days of golden aged sci fi. In other words I like the aesthetic of analog technology instead of the ultra modern stuff you see in modern sci fi. No touchscreens or fancy tech, but big old buttons and knobs and the green glow of ancient computer screens. I love how in those old movies they always thought in the year 2000 we'd all be zooming around on jetpacks and that is the setting I'd like for this to take place in.

If anybody is interested in this, PM me or write in this thread and I'll get writing something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom