Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To Wolf Town (Tenebris Anima & ZonaTea)

Tenebris Anima

Planetoid
Wolf Town isn’t found on many maps anymore, surrounded by forests on all sides with only one small road that leads toward it; Wolf Town is more like a step back in time. For almost a hundred miles in all directions leading away from the town there is no cell service or phones. They have no need of cable or internet; considering the inhabitants are Wolves that remain for the most part away from civilization in a community. Only when a Wolf is in need of a Mate and finds none among their Pack do they leave to search out a Mate.

Once it was a sanctuary for their kind, a place far removed so that the Hunter’s that sought to destroy their species for all time would be unable to find them. Their life spans are longer than that of humans and if they ever Mate with a human, their Mark given during Mating binds that human to their life. Marcus Lupo, the current Alpha of the Pack has yet to find his Mate though sixteen years ago he had done what many Wolves had thought impossible.

He had forced the hunters to become the hunted, leaving the Pack in his Beta’s hands while he tracked down the last of one family that had hunted his kind for generations. Their scent was burned into the memory of each member of his Pack and he had used it to track the last two members of the Chase family who were nearing on Wolf Town, taking them down. In his eagerness to slaughter them, he had missed one very important thing. The woman had all the signs of having given birth only a couple months before.

There were of course other groups of Hunters that came searching from time to time, or that his people ran into when they decided to venture into the human population to seek out a Mate. While he was in his fifties, he looked no older than mid-thirties, his body toned and at perfect physical peak which is where it would stay for another hundred years or so. It was expected he find a Mate soon, many were already worried that he hadn’t, it was important for Marcus to have an heir or he would have to appoint someone to take his place.

Of course everyone knew that Marcus favored his Beta, Drew Garret and he had already made it known that if he died before he had an heir of age to lead, Drew would be the new Pack Alpha.

Drew had one of the cabins on the outskirts of Wolf Town, closest to the road that led toward the town before growing too narrow for a car. However, unless there was Pack business, Drew often ran in Wolf form through the forests and that was how he caught the scent. It was late, the sun had already been setting so that soon it would be full night. He could see without a problem as he began tracking a scent he would never forget but had thought was gone forever. He drew near it, but hung back enough that the human would be unaware of him. However, glimpsing the form it belonged to he would have laughed in human form; she was a child, with no weapons.

Were the hunters growing them stupid now? What did this little chit think she was going to accomplish on her own? Drew followed, watching, he could see exhaustion marring her features and was almost certain that the old couch that was currently on his porch would look inviting. It was a simple old vinyl covered couch in a forest green color with some added pillows and there were a couple cotton blankets folded over the back. It had seen better days but was still in good repair. His porch kept it covered from weather issues due to the long roof overhang.

Even if she chose to be bold and try to go in his house, she would find it unlocked and sparsely furnished. He had another couch in the living room, a recliner he loved, no kitchen table because he had a counter with stools. No personal pictures were on the walls and other than the bathroom the only other room in the house was his bedroom where he had put together two King sized beds because he enjoyed the space. The color scheme throughout the house was forest green and medium brown that was the color of pine bark.

So Drew watched, knowing that as soon as she let her guard down he was going to capture the child and then go inform his Alpha he had a present for him.

The sun setting was brutal on young Haley Brooks. She was only sixteen! She didn't need her car breaking down on her when she had little to no money to fix it, or loosing the only source of light she had. She had no flashlight or road flare. Nothing that would tell people she had her car. All she had on her, were her keys in her pocket and her backpack on her shoulder. She figured at the very least that was all her important things.

She needed a break for the night, Haley just wanted to rest, maybe start fresh in the day and the path was a little brutal. She'd fallen a few times not seeing a branch poking out. Spotting a soft enough looking old couch she would sit down on it and let out a slow breath as she tried to relax. It wasn't helping and it was cold but it was just to rest a little and push on and hope the moon would be right enough to let her see in the creepy woods.

Her thoughts kept drifting, she shouldn't have left home. All she had wanted to do was find her real parents. She'd been told she was adopted when she was ten. They had felt she should know that she was 'old enough to understand'. "..I got myself into quite a mess, way to go Haley.." she mumbled to herself. AT least she had that going for her...her name was the only thing that she knew for a fact was real.

Of course she had no clue what was out there. There could be dangerous creatures in the woods, mountain lions...wolves...bears! Hell she didn't know. A unicorn could prance out there for all she knew and she'd probably still be scared out of her wits. She was only a one hundred pound girl! Hardly any meat on her, save maybe her breasts but even then that was mostly fat to make it a C cup!

Tucking a strand of her long red hair behind her ears, she pulled her jacket tighter around her as she closed her eyes. Unaware of the danger already watching her.

Drew watched the girl, his hearing fully capable of picking up her words due to the enhanced senses a Wolf had. He moved around the cabin remaining silent in the woods and shifted back to his human form as he moved to grab some rope off a hook near his back door and remaining nude, walked silently around to the little mortal. He looked at her, his gaze taking in everything about the girl who smelled like one of their most hated enemies before he reached out to grab her without a word of warning, snarling, “Fight me little girl and I will rip your throat out.”

No matter whether she struggled or not, Drew forced her arms behind her back, tying them there before reaching for her feet, forcing them together and tying them before tying both feet and hands together behind her back. He then began patting her down, feeling for any weapons or anything she might be able to use to get herself free before he lifted her and her bag, taking them inside his cabin and depositing her none too gently on the couch inside. “Now, if you attempt to move before I return, I will hunt you down and rip you to pieces.”

As an afterthought, he forced a gag into her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes. It wouldn’t do for the little bitch to draw attention before his Alpha had seen her and determined what was going to be done with her.

He left then, shifting and running to his Alpha’s home, where he shifted to human form again and knocked on the door. As soon as Marcus opened the door, Drew looked at him, “There’s a Chase bitch tied up in my cabin… quite young.”

That was all Marcus had to hear, his clothes were ripped off and he pushed past Drew shifting and running through the woods toward his Beta’s cabin. He heard Drew behind him but he wasn’t slowing down. As soon as he was at Drew’s, he retook human form and followed her scent inside. When he was looking at the bound female he growled menacingly, low in his throat. “They are sending them in young aren’t they? So tell me little huntress, where are the rest of them?” He tore the gag from her mouth, a clawed finger sliding along her young cheek.

His cock was erect, something about this female drawing arousal from him where normally her kind only brought forth hatred and rage from him. He found himself torn between the idea of fucking this little mortal senseless and brutally, or tearing her apart piece by piece to hear her scream. “Did they send you in here hoping to draw us out?” His voice was cruel, the Wolf close to the surface. He watched her lips, picturing them around his thick black cock. He could easily take her; fuck her as much as he wanted while he decided what he wanted to do about her.

Marcus leaned in, drawing in a deep breath and his cock twitched, the scent was unmistakable, hidden beneath the despise Chase blood, a scent that told a Wolf when they had found their Mate. He found himself smirking; that would be the ultimate vengeance breeding with her to create a new generation with her blood that hunted her kind. “What’s your name little human?” With his senses as a Wolf, he would be able to scent if she lied to him and the idea of punishing her for lying was even more arousing. “And how old are you?”

It all happened so damn fast, before she really knew what the hell was going on Haley felt the rough rope biting into her flesh. "Hey!" she yelled. What the hell? Was it against the law to be sitting on someone's couch? She was pretty sure kidnapping was illegal pretty much everywhere! But what Drew said had her feeling as if there was ice in her veins. Would he really kill her? He sounded pretty serious but why the hell would she fight him!? She struggled a bit but it was rather pathetic, the feeling of the situation really catching up to her and she didn't know what to do.

Groaning as she felt the wind knocked out of her slightly, it was all she could do at first to breathe but even that was a little cut off at the gag in her mouth and she had to calm down. The tears leaked down her face after the blindfold was put on. What was she going to do!? At least after a moment she realized she was alone. Not like she could have gotten up to run. But the threat stuck. It seemed she was only alone so long before she heard more sounds and then another voice entered into the cabinet. Stronger, much more confident. Much more...brutal sounding.

Her brows furred. "H-huntress?" she stammered. "I-I...I don't know what you're talking about" she couldn't even see him to know what was going on. The blindfold prevented her from seeing anything but darkness and it terrified her more. Her stomach twisted into knots and yet Marcus continued. Certainly someone she didn't want to mess with! Swallowing hard she listened to him, she didn't get who the rest of them were that he was referring to. She was totally in the dark about the situation.

A chill ran down her spine when he heard him sniffing her. Her muscles tensed and she closed her legs tighter together. Nope. No way. She didn't want to be near him at all! Not like she could just get up and run away though, not being bound as she was! There was something really off about the situation and she couldn't help but get the feeling she wasn't going to get out of this in one piece. "H-haley..." did he really just say little human? She didn't get that. "I'm...I'm, Sixteen..." she could have lied, maybe she should have but she felt perhaps he'd take pity on her if she said her real age.

"Ah..please my parents they're probably looking for me..." okay, that one was a lie. She didn't know that he could sense when she was.

Marcus listened to his Mate as she began stammering, he could smell her terror and it was like an aphrodisiac to his system. He listened to her responses and smirked, she was telling the truth about not knowing what he referred to and her name as well as her age. Sixteen, barely old enough to be Claimed by the law of his kind. However, when she lied to him he growled and the clawed finger that was running over her cheek lowered to quickly rip her top and any bra she might have to bare her breasts to his hungry gaze.

“Lying to me will get you nowhere, little human.” He told her, his palm cupping one of her breasts, “You are a Chase, are you not?” He questioned her even as his hand squeezed her breast none too gently. His words were spoken against her ear before he tugged her earlobe roughly between his teeth, just barely keeping from breaking her skin.

Then he was moving back rapidly, releasing her as he looked at Drew, “Tell Paulette I will want her pictures and camera brought to my place… my human pet and I are going to get to know each other better while I decide if her fate will be the same as all her bloodline that dares to cross my path.” With that, he lifted the human girl, tossing her over his shoulder, “You can bring her bag along in a couple of days, look through it and see if there is anything important.”

As he walked with the girl over his shoulders toward where he kept his cabin, he couldn’t resist bringing a hand down to slap her ass hard enough for it to sting through her clothes. “Now then, little mortal, I guess I should introduce myself.” He said this just as he got to his house about fifteen minutes later and ripped at the rope that kept her arms and legs bound together so that they were still bound but she wasn’t prone.

He tossed her down on his bed, removing the blindfold so that she would see his hard black cock jutting out proudly in all its thick, long glory. “I’m Marcus and you are mine to do with as I please. No one will come save you; no one will care if you scream. I am the Alpha here and your place has yet to be determined.”

He looked her over, lust evident in his gaze, “Are you a virgin, little Haley?” It wouldn’t matter to him either way, she was his now and he was going to fuck her, use her to sate all his needs and breed, whether she liked it or not she was now going to be connected to him.

Haley gasped and cried out softly in pain. She was so surprised he'd been able to rip her shirt and her bra off of her so easily. She needed the bra, her breasts were firm but a nice handful. "NO!" she squeaked. "No, my family's name is Brooks!" that was the truth, her family, the one that raised her and were around was named Brooks. She didn't know that he was correct, that her last name was Chase. She never knew her parents, it was why she had left. "Ow.." biting did not feel good on her ear lobe. This guy played rough!

She let out a sigh of relief, for half a second when he pulled away and she turned her head away from where she thought he was. If she would have been able to see what the hell was going on and she stiffened when he lifted her onto his strong shoulder. She squeaked adorably when he slapped her hard and she jolted a little. At least hew as warmer than she was, her nipples getting hard in the dark since her top was now use less. Lying was bad, very bad she would just have to remember that. No sense in lying to him, he'd caught her right away. Maybe she had a tell...

Relaxing a bit she rolled her shoulders and moved a bit but pretty much stayed where she was on the bed. Her eyes widened when she first got a glimpse at how hard and big his cock was. She looked a deer caught in headlights. Turning away from him she would tuck her legs up closer to her. "Please...I'm not this girl you think I am.." she pleaded. She must have sounded pathetic. She didn't answer him though about if she was a virgin or not, her body language alone suggested that she was. She didn't want to lose her virginity to this creep! "I don't know anything about Alpha's, aren't you just a human like I am?" she whispered, feeling completely frightened by this man.

Marcus listened to her, smirking at the fear and the reactions she gave. Her scent gave off no further lie and he was curious about that. Reaching his hands out he grabbed her ankles, dragging her down to the edge of the bed and when she mentioned him being human he laughed coldly, “Little one, I am not a monkey like you. I am the predator,” his hands formed claws as he grasped the clothes that covered her young pussy and ripped them apart easily, baring her cunt to his gaze.

The Wolf flashed in his eyes as he looked down at her dragging her closer so that his cock rested against her pussy. His clawed hands ripped the rope from her ankles apart and forced her legs wide. Sharp teeth formed in his mouth as he lowered his face to just above hers and growled. “What were you doing in my forest, little human?” He asked the question while he tore the remnants of her clothing away, tossing the strips onto the floor behind him so the only warmth the girl would get was from his body and the blanket beneath her.

“Do these Brooks hunt my kind alongside the Chase’s?” His eyes were piercing, a warning in them that spoke of promised pain if she didn’t answer him, “Did they send you little human to be a virgin sacrifice? They had to know you were no match for my kind.” As he was speaking, he was rubbing his cock against her another promise being made of what was to come for this teen girl.

A memory tugged at him and after a moment he drew back and flipped the bound girl onto her stomach, dragging his clawed fingers down her spine until he found what he was looking for, “This Brooks family, they aren’t your blood are they?”

His finger trailed over the birth mark on her ass, the very same he had found when he had tortured the last Chase female and the female before that. He shifted, leaning down and spread her ass cheeks before his tongue slid out to begin licking and pressing at her rear entry, he did so love tight asses as much as he loved a tight pussy. His claws returned to hand and he slid a finger down between her legs to rub along her pussy from clit to tight hole.

Haley kept herself very clean, she'd always been taught good hygiene and that meant to her keeping herself nice and trim so that a lot of hair didn't get in the way of her untouched slit. Being stretched like that was painful though. "Fuck.." she cursed quietly to herself mostly. Not only was he huge, he was some, creature! He wasn't normal. It made her heart beat so wildly in her chest, she was going to die. Going to die a horrible painful death, either during or after she was raped!

"Please!" she begged, almost sobbing, a hitch in her voice saying that she was about to break down. "I don't know what you are!" she could tell he wasn't human but it was so hard to piece everything together when she was so upset. "We, we don't hunt-ack!" she had to stop, he was going to rip her in two with that massive pole between his legs. While most women would be itching for a thick juicy cock like that, she was scared of it. But mostly it was Marcus himself that sent fear through Haley. "We don't hunt anything, they're vegetarians! I dont' eat meat! I don't hunt or kill things!"

"No, they're..not. I was...I was trying find my real family. My car broke down..I was just going to find a tow truck..I just thought it was a town through the woods and I was so tired.." she couldn't stop the tears from leaking down her cheeks. Despite everything her body was betraying her. While she couldn't groan she was getting a little wet from the stimulation.

"Please don't rape me.." she begged him. She was tired, but still she squirmed. She was going to end up exhausting herself before anything began. "You're much too big! You're gong to split me in two with that thing! Please!" she was trying hard to move away. Grasping at the bed to try and help pull her away from that assaulting tongue or the fingers near her. She didn't want it. It was hard to move with her arms still bound. She wasn't just going to give in to her attacker!

“What I am little human is a shifter, a Wolf to be precise and you little human are going to eat meat when you carry my children, they will need it.” Marcus’ thick black cock was already hard and ready to slam into her but for the moment his tongue continued to lick over her anus and his finger slid into her tight pussy, beginning to move it in and out of her as she begged him not to rape her. “Rape?” He laughed coldly, “I’m going to do more than you think, monkey.” He drew back after several minutes and withdrew his finger as he told her, “Now Haley, you have choices, you can do everything I say and I will make sure it doesn’t hurt you as much as it can or you can misbehave and I will punish you by starting with taking your tight little ass first.”

His fingers raked down her bare ass and then a hand drew back and flew to land on her right ass cheek with a loud smack, watching the red mark that appeared. “Let me tell you one more thing before I fuck you hard. Your real parents, I can take you to them. Take you to where they were buried after I ripped them into pieces. Your father was the first to go, I made him watch as I tore your mothers ass and pussy apart with my cock and then made her watch as I ripped strips of his flesh from his body. Then I raped her again and again before I ripped out her throat when I came the last time inside her. They dared to hunt my kind, killed my sister so I hunted every last one of your family down. I have no idea how I missed you being born but I am now going to enjoy a different form of vengeance upon them.” He laughed as he imparted this information, “Our offspring will hunt down your kind, the hunters that left you behind.”

He smirked as he shifted so that his cock rested between her ass cheeks and he began see sawing against her, his hand reached up to grip her hair as he told her, “If I move back a bit, you need to get up on your hands and knees and spread your legs wide. If you fail to do so I will shove my cock in your unprepared ass, understand?”

A sharp gasp escaped Haley as she was told not only what Marcus was, which at this point, she'd definitely believe that but when she felt his warm hot tongue over her. Though his finger was unpleasant it didn't really hurt all that badly. Though, she was shaking a bit, not wanting this at all. She couldn't handle what he was, what sort of heat he was packing downstairs or the fact that she either had to give in or he was just going to take what he wanted in the worst way! "AH!!" the first connection to her ass was hard, the young teen wasn't used to pain at all. Her parents...well the people that raised her never took a hand to her. The thought to eat meat when she was pregnant just churned her stomach. She never liked meat, never wanted to touch it so she always just got her protein and iron elsewhere.

Glancing over her shoulder as best she could, the fresh tears were spilling down her cheeks. "That's horrible!" a small part of her, felt a fraction sorry for Marcus, that her parents would really have killed his sister and his kind? But if they were...werewolves or wolf shifters? Well, she just never imagined her parents were anything like that. However that little bit of pity she felt disappeared as soon as he told her what he did to them, almost sounding to her, gleeful about the situation. "Please! I swear they're not hunters! They're dentists!" she pleaded, she wasn't lying to him. "Please don't hurt them!"

Really she should have been more concerned about herself but if he was going to use her and make her have his horrible babies then he was going to. "Ah!" she was too scared to move. It wasn't that she was being brave and trying to disobey him. Marcus, may look like a sexy guy who was human but deep down, at least to her, he was a ruthless heartless monster. She didn't know him, she didn't want to do anything with him. Fear seemed to lock her up and it made the redhead look defiant, maybe a small part of her was being. She just didn't want to have sex with him. Personally if she could have it her way she would want nothing to do with either of them and was kicking herself for going on that journey in the first place. Nothing could have prepared her for anything that was about to happen. Never in a million years would she have thought that a wolf shifter would have been out there...let alone a whole pack of ruthless, heartless creatures.

It was stupid to think she could have pity for Marcus for a moment. Haley hated this and it made her legs tense more. He was probably going to kill her family, no matter how much she begged. It had hit her just then. It hit her harder than she had ever imagined. The fresh tears that fell down her face felt cold to her as she struggled to pull the bindings off of her wrist, still daring not to climb up onto the bed and spread herself for him.

Back
Top Bottom