Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shared Love (Tori x Protagonist)

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
It was Monday morning, and Andrew was in the kitchen making breakfast before he and his wife had to leave for work. He was cooking up some eggs and bacon for him and his beautiful wife Ashley. He and Ashley had been married for 2 years now, and things were great. They had a great relationship, an incredible sex life, and were surrounded by friends that loved them. Life was great.

Andrew was dressed in his overalls as usual while Ashley was still upstairs getting ready. Once the eggs were finished he plated up the food before heading to the steps. "Ash, food is ready!" He called up to her with a smile. "You'd better hurry. Lindsey is going to be here to pick you up any minute." He then continued before heading back to the kitchen and placing the plates out at the table.

Lindsey was Ashley's best and closest friend, and over the past couple years her and Andrew had grown close also. She was the whole reason that Ashley and Andrew were even together. If it hadn't been for her pushing Ashley to accept his offer for a date they wouldn't even be married right now. Andrew always liked having Lindsey around. They had a playful, flirty relationship that he really enjoyed. They always seemed so comfortable around one another. When it was the three of them together it always felt like one big family. They'd watch movies at home, and it wasn't unusual to see both girls cuddled up on either side of Andrew with his arms around them. It was something he loved.

Andrew sat at the table waiting patiently for his wife to join him, slowly picking at some of his food, nibbling on his bacon and prodding his eggs with his fork. This was nothing new though. She was always running late. If it wasn't for him getting her out of bed she'd likely forget about work all together.

The sun had yet to penetrate under the thick window blinds. Ashley was still trying to wake up, the downside of a job that required you to be at work so early in the morning. Finally heaving herself up, the blonde walked into the shower, a frown on her face. Taking only the bare minimum shower, as she had already wasted some of her time, Ashley got out and dried her hair quickly. Throwing her long dirty blonde locks into a pony tail. Slipping on her light grey scrubs, the woman walked down the stars and to the kitchen.

"Thanks baby." she said to her husband Andrew, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as she quickly brewed some coffee in their kureg machine. Pouring the coffee into a travel cup, she sat down and ate relatively quickly. "Sorry dear, I had a hard time waking up this morning." she replied with a grin. "You really did a number on me last night, and I had to really stretch my legs to get them working again." Eating everything with speed, but not so quickly as to make herself sick, the buxom and very curvy blonde soon put her plate in the dish washer.

Grabbing her purse and slipping on her white sneakers, she gave Andrew one more kiss goodbye. "I'll see you when I get home." she said as she walked out the door and to the garage where her pale blue honda civic was parked. Being a nurse, Ashley worked long hours. Sometimes three twelve hour shifts in a week. Though this week was a lighter load. One ten hour day, two days off, and then back to three straight twelves.

Driving to the hospital where she worked, Ashley parked in the employee lot and made her way inside. Dropping off her purse and personal effects in her locker, she was met by her best friend Lindsey, also a blonde. "You look like you could use a whole pot of coffee." the less curvy and large chested Lindsey joked, carrying a cup of her own.

"You have no idea." Ashley replied. "Andrew kept me up." The two women had been best friends since fifth grade. Doing everything together, including college and eventually sharing the same shifts at St. Timothy's where they worked in the outpatient wing. It had been Lindsey who had originally set Ashley and Andrew up, and it was in Lindsey, that Ashley confided.

"Hmmm." Lindsey thought to herself as they began their work. She had always been curious about Andrew, but she'd never do anything to hurt Ashley, so it had only ever amounted to playful flirting. "So can I tell you something?" she casually mentioned.

"Sure, what's up?" Ashley said as they were assisting a patient.

"Well, I had this dream last night...."

Back
Top Bottom