Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Magician's Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Blue Magician

Meteorite
Still Searching! (As of: 24/03/2016)

About Me

• I am a twenty three year old male.
  • I can play male or female characters, though prefer to be dominant with male characters and submissive with female characters. It's just the way I'm wired, and can't really be changed.
  • Also, I am heterosexual, and this too cannot really be changed. Meaning that those seeking MxM would be better served seeking someone other than I: Best of luck in thy quest for male thirst. Though I could be convinced to do FxF, inexperienced in the matter that I am. MxF is and probably always shall be my most familiar cup of tea, and to which I am best suited and most comfortable writing.
  • I am new to this website, but not to its concept. Hello, world!
  • You can find my F-List here. Feel free to read it over and see if we are compatible.
  • PM's are my most preferred medium through which to engage in role playing.
  • I work a full time job, though the hours change on a weekly basis. Meaning that my availability is sporadic and scattered throughout the week, but I should be able to at least keep checking in on the site every day to see how everything is progressing.
  • I enjoy both story-based role plays, and pure unrelenting smut. Want to write a short adventure story with romance? Bring it to me! Want to fulfill a dark sexual fantasy? Bring it to me!
  • I will write fandoms (whether it be OCxCanon or CanonxCanon) but keep in mind that I am not familiar with every fandom. I do plan on expanding on the whole fandoms thing later, but for now, assume I have a casual if somewhat tepid interest in the topic as a whole. You can suggest it to me, but I might not know what it is.
  • "No" does not mean "I hate you." It just means I don't want to do the idea you've presented to me, or that I have too many RP's on my hands as is, and don't want to disappoint you. You can always present another idea to me!
  • The length of my posts correlates directly to however much content I have been given to work with, and whatever would most suit a stable sense of pacing. Nonetheless, I strive never to produce less than one paragraph, though rarely spend the energy to write more than six. In essence: I am a mirror, and I will try to reflect however brightly you shine upon me.
  • I will do either short or long term role plays, though generally prefer to start with a short term role play to see if I enjoy writing with someone. If I do, at that point, I will be far more likely to invest the energy into planning out a long term story.

About You

• Don't be a dick. It's okay to inquire as to my whereabouts, but remember: Full time job! I can't spend every hour of every day on this site, as tantalizing a prospect as that sounds.
  • You can be either submissive or dominant, and I will be happy to play with you! Just keep in mind that I prefer female characters to be submissive, and male ones to be dominant. It's just how I am.
  • If your ability to read and write English is so incoherent as to make it impossible for me to discern whatever drugs you are imbibing in, I reserve the right to simply not respond to you.
  • On that note, however: Don't be an elitist dick. It's fine to be confident in yourself, and to practice with your verbose (or lackluster) vocabulary. However, we're in this together, to have fun first and foremost, as equals: Partners. So work with me, not against me, and don't hold me to standards you can't achieve yourself. Quality is superior to quantity, every time.
  • Please mention whether you're a male or a female. I don't shoot down requests based on my partner's gender (it doesn't bother me), but I am simply curious to know how many people play outside of the typical gender parallel. It will also prove to me that you read this stuff in the PM you send to me. (Beyond this though, don't tell me any other details about your life which you don't want to tell me. I'm not out to stalk your personal information: That would be weird, and horrible. :()
  • While you can offer me ideas of your own (such as from your own request thread), I would ask that you at least look at my F-List first and see if your ideas would interest me. For example: I would be averse to playing a submissive male character. If your idea involves a submissive male character, I will be disinclined to acquest to your request.
  • That you understand that I'm new to this site, and will take a little time to get used to the way things are done here.
  • That uh... I don't know. Do you like puppies? I don't really have extremely hard standards for other people to qualify as a potential partner. Whether it be for instant smut or a story-based role play. So long as you can pass the above requests (don't be a dick basically), we should get along quite well!

Cravings

This is stuff I am presently craving. If you're willing to engage me on one or more of these, you'll be more likely to edge me from a "maybe" to an "oh god yes."
  • Mind Control/Corruption: Putting suggestions into another character's head and turning them into a permanent slave who enjoys her new role in life is something I've been craving, but have not gotten a chance to write.
  • Pink Lingerie: A craving I've got going on right now. I have no idea how long it will last.
  • Short-Term: Whether it's smut or a story-based role play, I'm looking for more short term stuff to test the waters with right now. If I really like a story, we can always expand it into something more long term later.
  • Heavy, one-sided usage of magic: A magician using magical hands and the like to tease someone else, and perhaps even give them sexual satisfaction. You didn't think my username was meaningless, did you?

Pairings

As a note: I will play either side of the pairing, male or female. Pink lists a female role, blue lists a male role. The roles can be changed. In the case of things that don't really have a gender (ex: slime monsters), I'll just leave them uncoloured.

Princess X Kidnapper.
Pirate X Tentacle Monster.
Pirate Captain X Princess. (Note: I could be easily convinced to try this as an FxF pairing instead.)
Cheerleader X Hypnotist.
Angel X Knight.
Thief X Guard.
Adventurer X Orc.
Noble X Lycanthrope.
Vampire X Human.
Master X Slave.
Training Partner X Training Partner. (A pair of students, a pair of squires, a pair of warriors, a pair of magician's apprentices, et cetera.)
Dungeon Master X Player (Would require dice to be involved, since it would be a DM rolling encounters against a PC.)
Girlfriend/Wife X One-Time Fling ("One wild night of abandon" cheating fantasy, essentially.)
Slaver X Captured

Plots/Premises

As a note: I do plan on adding more to this section later, both in detail to the plots and in how many there are.

An Angel's Blessing
Premise: An angel comes down from the heavens to mend the wounds of an injured knight. Little does he know that she has been following his deeds, and personally volunteered to offer him a little extra reward. In a single night, the two will share in gentle moments, which may or may not lead to lovemaking.
Notes: This is a lighter, short term plot, that aims to simply have a gentle moment between two good-aligned characters. It could even be sexless outright, or it could just be an excuse to engage in copious amounts of fairly vanilla sex making. I guess one can consider this the "ultra safe default sex" option, for those who want that.

A Hard Lesson
Premise: A thief slips into a mansion home of a powerful mage to try and steal valuable artifacts from his domain. She ends up staring into a large mirror, and becomes flustered and enamoured by it, as it plants suggestions into her mind. When the mage finally discovers her, she's on her knees, panting and horny beyond all reason. He decides to teach her a few lessons about what happens to thieves...
Notes: I have a pretty big love of all things magic (have you read my username by any chance?) and hypnosis comes hand in hand with that kind of thing.

The Lost Fighter's Secret Fantasy (*Updated!*)
Premise: A woman fights and loses against an orc, who takes his prize back to make her a sex slave. This woman however secretly dreamed of what it would be like as a fantasy, and soon enough instead of escaping, becomes one of his willing concubines.
Notes: A pseudo-rape fantasy that exists solely as fetish fuel.

The Devil's Battle of Wits! (*New!*)
Premise: Two characters (determined by you and I via PM) get involved in a competition of wits, presided over by a powerful third entity. (Literally the Devil, or a powerful demon taking his place.) The demon uses magic to inflict damage on each character's clothes, until a winner is determined. The demon giving the victor whatever power he or she wishes. Which results in...
A. The two characters attempting to escape using this power, growing closer together as a result of the escape.
B. The victor decides they're going to take advantage of the offer to enjoy the victim, however they wish.
Notes: The competition of wits can be anything. It could literally be a verbal argument between the two characters, a singing competition or other musical instrument (fiddles, anyone?), it could be a battle. Be imaginative with me!

A Pirate Captain's Offer (*New!*)
Premise: A character (generally female) attempts to cross a large sea in order to escape her persecutors, and is only able to charter a crossing with a pirate ship. The pirate captain offers to transport her for free, if she does whatever he tells her to do. Naturally...
A. She complies, submissively, with everything he demands. She might even enjoy it.
B. She refuses to comply with his more salacious demands easily, and spends her time attempting to refuse him and the other crew members constantly eyeballing her.
Notes: In the event of B, scenes would often involve groping and other sexual acts which never quite cross into outright copulation. From there, it's capable of going in many directions: Consensual or non-consensual, with one or several male characters, with her proving herself their equals and earning their respect, et cetera.

The Workshop

Note: This is still unfinished. I'm just working on it over time, but you can still get a general idea of what this is, if you want to read through it. At present, there is only one workshop available. Also, yes, the first workshop is heavily smut-focused: Because smut is easier to make into a thing. Future workshops should have less smutty options available.

Q. What is the Workshop?
A. The Workshop is a hybridization of an established premise and a list of pairings. It's an "in between" sort of deal, in that you can construct your own proposed fantasy with a list of items you're interested in. Basically: It's a customizable plot.

The Dungeon Master
Step 1: Select three opponents you would like your character to fight.
  • Bandit. (1-4 at a time.)
  • Wolf. (1-4 at a time.)
  • Slime monster.
  • Tentacle beast.
  • Orc.
  • Hypnosis Mage.
  • Standard Destructo-Wizard.
  • Incubus/Succubus.
  • A sentient plant. (Ala: With vines.)
  • Random. (Please list anything you wouldn't want to appear though if you choose this.)
  • Custom. (Your own idea for an opponent.)

Step 2: Results are predetermined, or by random chance? (IE: Use dice to determine results, or not?)

Step 3: Combat style is...
  • A. Realistic, at least to within the constraints of what literature allows.
  • B. Sexualized intentionally, with moves and attacks damaging clothing or binding a person down instead of actually harming them.

Step 4: Loss of combat results in...
  • A. Sex, with the victor determining whether they want to be the dom or the sub to the opponent they just defeated.
  • B. Fade to black and immediately move onto the next battle.

Step 5: In the finale with the boss... (Select all which you would like.)
  • It should be possible for there to be a bad ending. (ex: The hero becomes a sex slave.)
  • The hero should be rescuing someone. (Ex: Their lover, a damsel in distress, et cetera.)
  • The hero should be intentionally outmatched.
  • The hero should be on par to the boss, just like with the other combatants that came before.
  • The boss should not be random, and I have an idea of what the boss should be.

Step 6: List at least four kinks which interest you most with this plot, which you want to pursue actively. You can list more than four if you want: It will give me more material to work with to construct scenes.

Step 7: Would you want to be the dungeon master (in control of all the adversaries) or the player character? (I will always play the opposite of whatever you decide, and would enjoy any of them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom