Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making Candie a Daddy's Girl **currently overbooked**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candie Girl

Planetoid
:s I have currently overbooked my RP slots so for now I am not taking new players. Try me later!! :D

:heart: Ageplay :heart:

Candie has been the perfect daughter, sweet, kind, loving and pure. She loves her daddy more than anything. Her mother left them when she was too young to remember and her daddy has been her whole life...

Daddy has been noticing how his little girl has started to become a desirable little thing and decides that she's too good for anyone else and while her head is a little confused with all the raging hormonal changes happening he molds his sweet young girl into a doting little slut for daddy alone.

In PMs here this needs to be a gradual but steady change into daddy's obedient little girl. Once she is though, there is nothing she won't lovingly do for her daddy's pleasure.

:heart: Currently I'm craving some fast smut though... so if you're reading this and it's within an hour or two of posting, message me with a YIM contact and make me daddy's slut tonight!

RE: Making Candie a Daddy's Girl (I love smut with a story!)

Who knew it would be so hard to find a willing Daddy this night?? *pout*

RE: Making Candie a Daddy's Girl (I love smut with a story!)

I would love to play but only use AIM and e-mail. :( In lieu of a proper roleplay, have a bump. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom