Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unexpected Love ||Lagertha x Decepticonsneedlovetoo||

RE: An unexpected Love ||Lagertha x Decptionsneedlovetoo||

Her body was so small, so tight, that it even a human would lose themselves to their baser instincts buried in her pussy. For him, however, it only drove him even wilder. His thrusts increased in speed, enjoying the sounds she made as he fucked her. One day soon he knew she'd be begging him for her alpha's cock, but for now, he simply used her. It didn't take long for him to reach his peak, it had been a few years since he'd last had sex after all. Thrusting a few more times he released her hair, roaring loudly as pump after pump of his cum filled her tight virgin cunt, squirting directly into her womb before he at last pulled out, his seed still pumping as he shot over her ass and back.

Zlyphia was making soft sounds,not the most pleasured ones always, they they were probably pleasant to Ramsey's ears, his pointed wolf ones. She gasped, panting for air as he started pumping further and further into her and then he slammed inside of her making her shiver and gasp at the feeling of his cum squirting inside of her filling her up. She was thankful when he released her hair allowing her head to fall to reward as he pulled out more cum coating her ass, her lower back and some on her shoulder and hair. His seed leaked out of her pussy with a thin line of blood from her virginity pooling on her legs below as she fell forward, exhausted from the feeling.

The werewolf looked over his newest prize. It had been so long since he'd allowed himself to turn to this side. Almost as long as they'd been in the city, and yet he'd killed and eaten and mated, all of his instincts screamed for him to keep going. She did, after all, have more holes for him to fill, but with the lust and the frenzy easing he managed to reign in his impulses.

Htepping to his full height of nearly eight feet tall his body snapped and shifted, the muscles undulating as his body shrunk until at last he had to reach out, bracing himself against the wall. His human body was still well-defined, however he stood, exhausted and nude.

"My...pup." he managed softly, panting as he looked at his niece, ravaged by his once-monstrous cock.

Zlyphia had this moment as she laid there unable to think. Her mind was completely blank besides the fact it screamed in pain and for air. She tried to grasp her breathe, regain herself in a way, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to move, or how to respond to sure a deed. Her eyes were still wide staring at the pools of blood on her hands as she felt him leave her in a sense. The snapping of bones came, causing her to shake and regain enough composure to crawl away back into the hole with her back to him. She pressed herself against the side her eyes remaining on a bug that crawled between the boards as he shifted back and then. He called her a pup, naturally she looked at him from over her shoulder, questioning the phrase and the look of his naked human form. Still her eyes were large, and hollow as they looked at him but she didn't speak. She didn't know what to say to what she had seen and experienced just now.

Pushing himself from his place braced against the wall he strode forward, careful not to seem weak before his mate. He knew she was confused, and no doubt in shock after what she'd just experienced. It was fortunate he'd made a point to pay a visit to the servants before his visit, slipping them enough money to be conspicuously absent during his visit once Adam had taken him. Looming over her, nude, he scooped her up from her hiding place, knowing she likely lacked the strength to fight him and he headed up the stairs. Finding his way to the room that smelled most like Adam, he opened the door of the master bedchamber, taking her to the bed and lying her down.

"Calm down, pup, , I know you're scared, but just focus on the sound of my voice." he, picking up a cloth and cleaning her nude body, sifting through a drawer for a pair of tweezers as he sat next to her, stroking her hair as if she really were some lost puppy. Grasping her wrist he firmly turned it palm-upwards, clacking the tweezers once as if to test them. "This is going to hurt a little." he warned, beginning the tedious process of removing glass from her palms.

Zlyphia gulped as he pushed himself off the wall, one of her shoulders was jammed into the corner as she shook. He came closer though and she had to restrain herself from looking up at him as he blocked her view. He was right that she was too weak to fight and she didn't as he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. Her left cheek pressed into his bare chest, hearing his heart thud wildly under it. This was still her uncle, this was still his heart, but she didn't understand what had just happened, she did but she didn't want to believe it, maybe she was dreaming in a sense. This wouldn't have been the first time she would have had a dream about someone saving her but..this feeling was too real.

Her eyes found the doors of the hallway, watching silently as he lead her down past guest rooms, her room to Adam's room. Her hands were in cup shapes against her chest as he opened the door and brought her inside to put her on Adam's bed. Zlyphia straightened her back snapping it as she looked at her uncle watching him closely water collecting at the corner of her eyes. He stepped forward making her twitch, she was frightened of what more he might do to her, they are in Adam's room after all. First he wiped her body clean of his residue,but her body jerked the other way when Ramsey sat down next to her, he was telling her to focus on his voice, but she wasn't sure how. Still the sound of his voice felt weird after what had happened and when he grasped one of her wrists firmly to turn the palm up, she tensed at the clank of tweezers. Her eyes widened at his warning but it did little to prepare the girl when one of the sharps was pulled from her flesh. Zlyphia leaned forward, instinctively grasping her forearm slicing it in the process as she cried from the pain The sharps being removed hurt more than when she had left them in there and a part of her wished he owouldn't continue removing them if this was how they would feel.

"Calm down, if I don't take these out you'll get an infection." he instructed, seeing her grasp her arm, only worsoning the damage. He wish things could have gone differently, that he'd have been able to show her his true form in a less traumatizing way, but he'd only barely had control before. Now he sat next to his niece whom he saved and raped not even an hour ago, trying to convince her that he wasn't the monster she no doubt thought him to be. Even so he knew she wouldn't be able to handle the pain of cleaning her wounds, and so he rose to her feet. "Wait here." he instructed, stepping out of the room.

Fortunately finding poppy wasn't difficult, a manor such as this was prepared for with all manner of herbal supplies, and though he was no doctor he knew enough living in the wilds and from his training on the force how to field dress wounds. Returning to her side he instructed his Zlyphia to sip the tea he'd made from her, a natural painkiller mixed into it. Hopefully it'd put her asleep, or at least dull the pain enough for him to properly clean her wounds.

Zlyphia didn't really want to listen to him when he spoke about her calming down, an infection was the least of her worries. How were they going to hide Adam's body? What would Adam's father do if he found his son missing? What would her family go through all because of this? And the rape? How would her parents react if they knew her own uncle had raped her? None the less in a wolf form and...the thought caused her to jerk her hand away from him as he stood. She couldn't bare to look at him when he told her to wait there, in fact she was too scared to run and too tired. Infection was a terrible thing in that time, the 1800s, even with their advances in medicine infections were deadly, and she might lose both her hands to save her life if he didn't treat them. She knew that, as several of Adam's servants had often fixed her wounds, telling her if she didn't she'd die. So here Zlyphia waited, for her uncle to return as she stared at the open wound on her hand, oozing with more blood.

The sounds of his footsteps leaving had relieved her in a sense, but when she heard them down the hall getting closer she stiffened, staring at the door. She watched him cross the room with steaming tea as he sit down beside her, she looked at the tea, not taking it in her hands as he brought it up to her mouth and told her to drink it. She looked at the floating substances in the water as she sipped it, making a disgusted face as she tried her best to down the weird taste. It took her a while, lots of sipping and making disgusted noises before she finished it, and by the time she finished it she had already relax quite a bit, even t the point where she put her cheek against his shoulder with closed eyes, though she wasn't asleep; just a blissful numbness.

Lagertha said:
Zlyphia didn't really want to listen to him when he spoke about her calming down, an infection was the least of her worries. How were they going to hide Adam's body? What would Adam's father do if he found his son missing? What would her family go through all because of this? And the rape? How would her parents react if they knew her own uncle had raped her? None the less in a wolf form and...the thought caused her to jerk her hand away from him as he stood. She couldn't bare to look at him when he told her to wait there, in fact she was too scared to run and too tired. Infection was a terrible thing in that time, the 1800s, even with their advances in medicine infections were deadly, and she might lose both her hands to save her life if he didn't treat them. She knew that, as several of Adam's servants had often fixed her wounds, telling her if she didn't she'd die. So here Zlyphia waited, for her uncle to return as she stared at the open wound on her hand, oozing with more blood.

The sounds of his footsteps leaving had relieved her in a sense, but when she heard them down the hall getting closer she stiffened, staring at the door. She watched him cross the room with steaming tea as he sit down beside her, she looked at the tea, not taking it in her hands as he brought it up to her mouth and told her to drink it. She looked at the floating substances in the water as she sipped it, making a disgusted face as she tried her best to down the weird taste. It took her a while, lots of sipping and making disgusted noises before she finished it, and by the time she finished it she had already relax quite a bit, even t the point where she put her cheek against his shoulder with closed eyes, though she wasn't asleep; just a blissful numbness.

When she rested her head on his shoulder he signed, putting an arm around her. How he wished this was natural. That she really was wanting his affection, but he'd done things so cruel he couldn't take back. Regretfully he led her to lie down, grasping her wrist and turning it upwards, satisfied that the pain was numbed enough that he could fish out the porcelain.

It took him several hours of doctoring to tend to his young pup. Removing the glass, inspecting her hands, cleaning the wounds with alcohol and wrapping them firmly in bandages. Every now and again he would sneak peeks at her large breasts, or plant soft kisses on her shoulder and hands as she grew weary. It would take time to fix what he had done, but he knew she'd come to terms with it. As for the future, however, he'd certainly not done this blindly. Just as he'd paid the servants to abandon their post he had planned for the future. It would not be so easy to point a finger at a mere man with Adam's injuries, especially when he himself was a beloved officer of the law.

Zlyphia was loopy, numbed to the point she barely knew where she was or what was going on. She could vaguely feel him place an arm around her or move her to lay her down and she didn't fight him when he did. The weird feeling of something heavy being removed made her jump every now and then before relaxing almost passing out. Still time flied and sooner or later Zlyphia did pass out in his care.

When he had finished, her body reacted naturally curling up in a ball to the side. She was coming to, slowly, she could feel soft pressure on her shoulders but wasn't sure if they were kisses or someone shoving her awake. Her eyes blinked several times, lights came into view with shapes and colors but she still couldn't remember where she was. Still her eyes briefly caught wind of him, for a moment she must have thought she was dreaming that the last couple of months might have been a lie for she smiled when she saw his face. "Uncle Ramsey..." The girl said softly as she looked around. "...I had a terrible dream..I was being abused for months with no help, and then you came one day and turned into a wolf and killed him. You chased me down and raped me, why would I dream such a thing?" Zlyphia closed her eyes again, not fully realizing she hadn't dreamt any of that to begin with.

Ramsey's eyes fluttered open when his niece spoke, lifting his head from the bed. He had pulled up a chair and rested his head on the plush mattress, he, too, exhausted from the previous day's events. He sat up, blinking the sleep out of his eyes as she told him of her "dream", though he didn't smile as he usually would for his little pup. He knew what she said was true, and part of him had wished it were a nightmare they'd shared. Instead, it was their reality. Adam dead in the office downstairs, his transformation and their unwilling coupling.

"Slyphia..." he said softly, though he rarely called her by name. "Please try and stay calm. That was no dream, and if you behave, I'll explain everything to you."

Zlyphia was still quite out of it, in a daze from sleeping and the medicine still slightly in her veins. Her hands felt hot and heavy, bandaged as they were and she looked at them as she flexed her fingers staring in awe. Only when her uncle awoke, not telling her sweet things like he might have normally done to consul her, did she jerk and look at him oddly. She sat up, though her hands were still sore enough that she laid back down on Adam's bed, it was much softer then Zlyphia enjoyed but she didn't fuss when she stared at her uncle. He was still nude and it hit her, draining the color from her face. It wasn't a nightmare, it was all facts she had relaid in her sleep, replaying the whole thing. Even with her uncle calling her by name made her uneasy what more was there to explain? Her eyes made slits before becoming wide as she looked at him, and involuntarily she scooted back on the bed away from him. Adam was still dead downstairs, the servants weren't near, and she was very much still naked.

"Please, just give me time to explain." he urged, reaching out to put a hand on his shoulder. "My pup, you're everything to me, I want to make sure that the person who did that to you, it wasn't me. Not entirely." he reached up, tapping his head. "I lost my control. I dd mean to kill Adam. Ever since I learned what he'd done, when I came here yesterday I fully intended to kill him, but how I wish you weren't there. Seeing what he'd done to you, what he'd made you into, I was blinded by hate and rage. I couldn't control myself, I couldn't reign myself in and my...other self did whatever it wanted as a result."

He placed a hand on her arm, rubbing it up and down as he spoke, his yellow eyes peering imploringly. "I'm...not a human like you or Adam. Neither is your father or any of your other aunts and uncles. I'm their alpha. I'm your alpha."

Zlyphia stiffened when he placed a hand on her shoulder, it was a natural thing for him to do, to call her his pup, to try to console her like this, but this moment it felt very unnatural to her. In a way it felt like a apology, not for Adam's death but more for the after effects of what had happened, when he had chased her into her hiding spot and..well they both knew the rest or they wouldn't have been there in this awkward silence. Zlyphia didn't speak.

She flinched when he touched her arm to rub it up and down, Zlyphia stared at it shaking slightly, was he going to rape her again? Though he had apologized and said he wasn't entirely himself, so there was a piece of her that doubted her might. She looked into his eyes, they looked like they were sad in a sense, begging her to understand, but she just stared at him when the next words came out. They weren't human? A maddened laughter hit her lips, she couldn't stop herself. It was too hard to believe what he was saying even after what she had experienced, her father would have told her wouldn't he? Her mother at least? Still she slowly came back to herself as she jerked her arm away, her alpha? Those last words didn't sit well with her laughter. "I want to go home." Was all she said.

When she jerked her arm away his hand lingered in the air a moment longer, slowly tightening into a fist before moving to press back down into his lap. How could he possibly get her to understand after what he'd done? Surely he'd destroyed her trust in him completely, and yet he'd come here expecting to be her hero. To sweep her off of her feet. Things had quickly become infinitely more complex.

"Slyphia, I know I can't take back what I did but give me a chance to redeem myself in your eyes at the very least. We can't go straight back to your family, we'd merely be placing them in danger. I have plans for how to smooth this all out but as of now Adam's father will be searching for you, and though I could easily dispatch him it'd look to suspicious so soon after his son's death. I've been planning this for awhile, to get you free of that boy and able to live your own life, and for now you're going to have to trust me."

Zlyphia didn't really look at him, she could feel the tension in the air when she had pulled her arm away from him. She had never done such a thing before, but now she had. This was not the uncle she had remembered in a sense. He was the same yet, she saw him completely differently. It wasn't that she still didn't love her uncle, but she wasn't the same and the last few months had proved that, along with last nights events. She had expected him to save the day when she had seen him, but she wasn't so sure this was how she had wanted him to save the day.

Zlyphia looked at him with her hollow eyes, they didn't twinkle in glee like they used to, he wanted to regain her trust, but trust was hard to regain, her mother had explained that much to her. Still, she didn't object when he voiced such wants, she knew she couldn't go straight home. If her father was like her uncle..well couldn't wolves smell scents? That, and when the body was found Adam's father would go straight there assuming Zlyphia had fled there, it's where she wanted to go back most, home. Now, her home would be a hot zone, a war zone and Zlyphia only looked at him uncertain when he told her to trust him. She didn't have much choice did she? "The servants will be here soon. They always clean out the study after.." Zlyphia didn't say more, her uncle probably already knew by the way her body was bruised and some scarring was on her back.

Back
Top Bottom