Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For a MALE Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixLucivar

Super-Earth
Looking for someone who is up for a Long term story , Someone who likes to write a backstory just as much as they like to add the smut. I need someone who can write as if they are the character , they are getting to know my character or they are really taking my character as a slave. The story needs to take a while to work up to the smut then needs to keep going after the smut so we can add more smut later like in life. The story doesn't just END it keeps going until you die , or in this case your character dies.

Im Looking for :
Non-Con
Rape
Slave
Force
Tentacles

Paying Hellish Debts ( Highly Intrested )
A Father is forced to sell his young daughter to pay Lucifer for a Deal he made to get his every wish. The Lucifer her as a sex slave for Him or his Son.
Non-Con, Forced, Rape, Slave

Multiple Characters

A Torn Town ( Not intrested Right now )
A group of criminal youths have been repopulated to an upmarket town, where their views on criminal activity are not friendly to say at least. The youths take no time at all and take over the girls, from the cheerleading to tennis to the swim team, they have complete control on what they do. They pretty much use them as cum dumps and slaves for their own pleasure. I’m thinking that this will have multiple characters for girls and the boys as well, multiple scenes taking place as well.
Non-Con/Rape/Forced/Slave/Multiple Characters/

(( The previous 2 ideas are not mine and can be found along with many more in the link below. ))

Plotting Ideas! RP Wanted by Apollo247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom