Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Mercy! (Jack Stalker and Lina)

No Mercy!

Teaching could be a demanding and frustrating job at times, so many things occurred in an average day that even the patience and will of a saint would be tested. Headmaster George Carter had a solution to that, his solution was to fuck and abuse Hayden Payne, one of his teachers. It was easier than trying to abuse a schoolgirl and, point of fact, she was the hottest woman on campus anyway. Each day he sat in on one of her classes and each evening after school was finished she was called into his office to account for her 'mistakes'. They were fabricated, of course, mainly it was an excuse to allow him to streak her ass with a cane, tan her buttocks with a paddle, leave trails of red on her back from a whip, palm prints on her ass from a hand and generally to make her scream. He liked to hear her scream and beg until she finally begged him to fuck her worthless, disobedient and insolent body to rags. This he did without hesitation, showing her no mercy at all. Fucking her ragged each day she taught at his school showed her that while she may not want to admit it, her inner whore could not get enough of his brutal treatment and hard near endless fucking sessions.

Then suddenly it had slowed down when she'd gotten pregnant, he still fucked her, making her get on all fours towards the end as he ploughed into her tight cunt, his hard cock still soiling her innards with cum a few weeks before she gave birth. It was easy, since her husband swore off touching her when she was that far along, while he simply carried on fucking her and making her howl as her inner whore made her come even in that condition. He figured the pregnancy was likely from her husband (or a unknown boyfriend), since she had not been fucking him long enough for him to be the cause. It annoyed him, but there was little to do but await her return to work after she departed to give birth patiently, while planning her reward. Maybe she likely thought things would stop, now that she was a mother, but the thought of defiling a married woman’s body just turned George on even more. The thought of defiling her married flesh, abusing it and punishing her for her wretched absence, kept him hard for days. He would be screwing her so often and so brutally when she returned that there would be little chance for her to fuck her husband. He found satisfaction in the fact that she would need to find excuse after excuse to avoid fucking him, in case he got to see her welted ass, stretched anus or bruised tits. The thought of her babbling out reasons why she could not have sex with her partner amused him, it made him want to lay claim to her flesh even more. When she returned, well, he would make her wish she had never been away and fuck some sense into her tight young flesh.

Today he dismissed his secretary early and attended to a few things, letting her see him and catch glimpses of him throughout the day until finally he sent a subordinate to inform her she would be needed at his office that evening. Sure enough, after a visit to deal and discipline a couple of student caught fucking behind the art block, in an alley close to the quad, he returned to find her in the seating area outside his office, looking as though she had never been away. Newly adorned Milf who was now ready to address his concerns and pay with her moans, her screams and her flesh for forcing him to flog his cock with his hands and disgorge his seed into the odd easily manipulated student until she had finally seen fit to return. "Ah Miss Payne. How long has it been? There have been a good few changes around here while you were away, that's why I thought it best to address you and the changes after classes, rather than sit in as usual to check on your delivery of the curriculum. I'll return to that tomorrow, but first, well, let's go over things in my office shall we?" he gestured towards the door leading to his spacious oak and leather plastered office. "I expect you have a lot to say as well miss Payne, you can see that I've dismissed my assistant, as I know that you may become quite vocal in your attempts to explain and apologise for the problems you caused the faculty and head of the school, myself, with your unauthorised absence to squeeze out a child, instead of attend to the duties which your inner whore calls out for." he hissed, looming over her. "Before you start..." his eyes fell to her feet and proceeded to eye fuck and rape her all the way up to her face "...take off your panties, place them in my pocket, then stand before my desk and explain yourself... you little whore." he told her through clenched teeth as his lust began to boil in his veins, his cock bulging the front of his pants as he glared at her over his glasses.

She wasn't going to do that anymore. She was not. Definitely not.

Hayden Payne kept telling herself that; Over and over as she sat there on the chair she had sat on so many times before at the call of Headmaster Carter. She'd debated not coming by the office entirely, but given what he had done to her before — given what he was capable of — she didn't dare risk disobedience. It was futile really, she already caved when she decided to come back to this place after having spent months at home with her newborn son telling everyone about wanting a career change; Yet here she was, back in the saddle.

Hayden loved teaching, there was only one things she loved more than teaching and it was exactly that which she wanted to get away from. George Cater or rather: what John Carter did to her. It wasn't simply cheating, after all, she didn't really want him. he made her want him, need him; He put some kind of spell on her that turned her into his personal little whore, something he loved to emphasize. Well into her pregnancy — too far for comfort many would say — he had fucked her to shreds every single day, sometimes twice a day and near the end even over the weekend when he had her come in for overtime.

But it wasn't just cheating, it wasn't just lust; I already mentioned that. What they had, what he did was something really special. There weren't any butterflies, no flirtation or romance... George Carter treated her like shit. He called her a whore and a slut and he debased and humiliated her every chance he got. He would sit in on her classes and take notes or act as if he did and after class, after everyone had left she was to report to his office and he'd go over his notes with her; They were always bad: lists of mistakes, comments about her clothes or posture, her hair, pronunciation... all he could think off. After he chided her for her mistakes, telling her she was a lousy teacher and a whore he'd proceed to punish her, harshly. Very harshly.

For about six months until she was forced to finally take up her pregnancy leave he had paddled her with the toughest, largest paddle he could find, caned her thighs until her throat was hoarse from screaming, whipped her breasts with his belt until they looked like ripe pommegranates and spanked her over his knee like the little whore he called her. But what was worst of all, all of that got her incredibly worked up every time. He beat her relentlessly and it kindled some forbidden flame inside her loins that her own husband could only dream of. By the time her skin was red with lashes and her face was streaked with tears she would beg him to fuck her until she finally collapsed in a puddle of gaiety and shame, telling herself that that time, was the last time. It never was.

"I'm good thank you Sir." Hayden answered, feeling that all too wel known knot in her stomach as he spoke to her, she could feel it tighten every time he called her a little whore. "What's changed?" she asked, trying to avoid him but it didn't appear as he was listening.

"I'm not going to do that anymore Sir. I am a mother now, I want to be faithful to my husband and I want to take care of my family. I'm not a whore any more. I am just a teacher now. If that's not enough you will just have to fire me."

Hayden practiced that little speech in her head over a thousand times yet now, she couldn't utter it. She tried, but she couldn't get it past her almost perfect, for now un-smeared lips. She trembled. As if the man cast a spell on her, she was entirely under his control. It was pointless to resist, futile. Her body craved what he had on offer and she hated him for it, she hated herself.

Yet she complied. She slipped her fingers under her skirt, lifting it almost up to her hips and slid out of her panties. Trying not to bend over too much, she guided them down her slim legs and stepped out of them, one foot before the other. Tears welled up in her eyes but she managed to hold the floodgates back. One step at a time, she walked past his desk and deposited her undergarments into his pocket.

"I'm sorry I've been... away for so long." she offered. "It took me... too long to get back into shape for... work" she added hesitantly.

George stepped up behind Hayden, placing a hand on her shoulder he bent her forwards over his desk until she was flat against it. Her cheek against the oak surface and her tits compressed against it as he kicked her ankles apart and forced her to spread her short legs. "The main changes are in the dress code, Mrs Payne, but we'll deal with that later. First we should attend to the fact that your absence cost me a good few weeks of being able to punish and fuck your tight young flesh. That, my girl, is inexcusable." he shook his head. "I imagined that you might have a nice little speech ready for me upon your return. After all, who wouldn't think about leaving their job when they have a child at home and a loving husband to support them." he shook his head, a twisted grin on his face. "We, however, know that isn't quite the story with you, is it Hayden? We know that you are a nasty, filthy, fuck addicted little whore at heart don’t we? We know that the fire that burns between your legs needs more than loving husband to quench it. We know that your wretched little cunt needs to be primed before you can flood it with your foul juices, we know that your tight young cunny needs to be encouraged to weep its liquid sin with a nice session of discipline, don't we? The sort of discipline that you will only get from me, because as much as your inner whore craves it, I desire to give it." he smirked, smoothing her skirt down as he spoke, before moving off to a cabinet at the side of his desk.

"I am so fucking hard right now Hayden. I'm hard for your married cunt to begin sucking on my cock. I'm hard for your tight and largely unsullied ass to spread its rim, from the pressure of my fat girth driving into it. I'm hard for your lips to part and your tongue to lather my shaft with spit, as I thrust it down your throat and make you choke on it. You have caused me a lot of discomfort and inconvenience Mrs Payne. Do you know why I suffer such indignity? This is a top paid and exclusive school, your job is courted by many, there is a queue of women eager to take your position." he continued. "But I have to suffer your absence because you are the one who needs to be disciplined. You are so much more than your competitors, a woman drunk on the need to be punished and then fucked. A woman whose inner whore is a nasty fuck addled slut, one who cannot get enough of a stiff cane and a swollen cock. I suffer because you are mine, Mrs Payne. Your flesh belongs to your headmaster to use and abuse, to fuck and defile, to desecrate and violate, as he sees fit You should feel honoured that your flesh and yours alone is blessed with the ability to bring forth and devour my cum. Your body is a fuck toy for my pleasure. As long as you teach at this school I am going to punish and fuck you each day, until you orgasm like the wretched cum hungry whore that you are." he hissed. He began to place things down on the desk next to her, a thick paddle, a nine tailed flogger, a cane, a pair of nipple clamps, "Now, for making me wait so long to fuck you, what do you think your punishment should be you cock teasing little whore?" he growled, moving around to where she could see him.

He moved a manikin from the corner of the room into view, it was draped with an outfit which also sported a name badge and school insignia. Black lace underwear and a bra were next to it, as well as four inch heels. "Your new uniform. You will wear this each day until instructed otherwise." he mentioned nonchalantly. "Now, tell me. Tell me how you should make up for leaving me, tell me what punishment will serve best. Tell me how the touch of your husband disgusts you and how you only want to feel my flesh against yours. Tell me how your cunt weeps for my attention. Tell me how bad you have been you wretched wicked little whore. I may be lenient, since your flesh is back in shape and you have clearly made an effort to satisfy me. However such wilful disobedience cannot be ignored. You will, of course, ensure that you do not fall pregnant again." he smirked, leaning forwards to grasp a handful of her hair, tugging it harshly, wrenching her head into a position where he could stare into her eyes. "Now, change into your new outfit, do not forget the heels provided, then resume your position splayed across my desk like the cock addicted young slut that you are." he commanded her. "Begin." he said finally, releasing her hair and easing back and down into his seat, steepling his fingers as he watched her. "You had best consider what to tell your spouse as well, since your flesh and holes will be far too ruined to satisfy his needs for a few days."

Hayden hated the way he spoke to her, she loathed it; She loathed him and the unspeakable hold he had over her flesh as he so called it himself. He pressed her down against his desk, kicking her legs apart and smoothing her skirt as if she was nothing but his fuckdoll and in a sense that was what she was to him. No love, no attraction — she was a toy he could antagonize, beat and subsequently fuck until his balls were drained and his fervor subseded. And she let him. She let him address her as a whore, his cock teasing cunt whose only job was to please him. Even her marriage was no longer sacred — no matter how much shame she felt for the manner in which she defiled the sanctity of her marriage the man never let up in piling up the guilt and spelling out her whorish ways. And she loathed him; But her whorish cunt loved it.

Hayden’s heart skipped a beat when he laid the all too familiar implements out for her. The wooden paddle was reserved for her ass while the devilish flogger had marked every inch of her but her face. The cane was the worst; A thorough caning made her scream so hard that her tonsils would hurt in the morning. So that was her answer. She already knew that if she picked the easiest — if any were easy at all — punishment he’d pull an ace out of his sleeve and make it a hundred times worse for her; She’d been through all of it.

“The cane.” She answered meekly and fresh tears welled up in her eyes. Why? Why did she allow this? “T-- two times six.. very hard strokes” she added, just what she knew the man wanted to hear.

But he wasn’t done yet; It wasn’t the time. The first of the changes presented itself as a new uniform, an elegant outfit with a too-short skirt and high heels. Nothing like she would ever buy herself, let alone stand in front of a classroom filled with horny boys with. “But--” she began but immediately cut herself short. Not interrupting the man was a lesson she learnt early and rigorously.

So she picked herself up from the desk and began to unbutton her blouse. There was no turning around or leaving the room when changing in front of him, nor would he allow her to put on the new outfit while she was still wearing parts of her own. Hayden knew that he wanted her to undress fully, facing him before getting dressed again, and after that, further in he would undoubtedly make her undress again knowing how humiliating it made her feel to undress in front of a man that wasn’t hers. Hayden slid her blouse off of her shoulders revealing a maroon demi-cup bra that matched the pair of panties in the Headmasters pocket; You know what they say: a woman only wears matching undergarments when she expects them to be seen. It was obvious that her pregnancy had had its effect on her breasts but she wasn’t by far well endowed still. Next up, she slipped out of her shoes and unhooked her skirt; That left her in her bra only. Hayden promptly reached back and unhooked it — her small pink nipples stood up like little turrets aimed at the man behind the desk.

Hayden stood up and waited, allowing him to take a proper look at her now that she was in her birthday suit, not a single hair on it; These were all rules of conduct he had taught her. She turned around sharing a view at the ass he so loved to beat and proceeded to put on her new uniform.

“Why do you do this to me?” She asked as she posed for him.

Back
Top Bottom