Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A place gone to shit ::: (F looking for AM) Long or short term rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea is in the detail boys, can you lead me through a story?

What this is all about

This role play is based off a game called Tom Clancy's The Division, if you don't know it read up on it the idea is very neat if you like theory's on that kind of stuff. I want to do a role play on this idea of my character becoming an active agent that is sent in as the second wave to find and stop what ever is happening in New York. If you read up on the game you will know that its a small pox epidemic that has the city up in flame. You can do this the long way or the short, long term role play of this I want to do a romance of two characters going through the ordeal of finding a cure and solving the mystery of how this all happens. Short term role play of this is up for grabs, just send me a pm and well work out the details.

Images of what this whole thing looks like.

Water_street_view_web_100155.jpg

artwork_2_100158-tom-clancy-s-the-division-beats-destiny-if-you-re-a-real-rpg-fan-you-ll-love-this-tom-clancy-s-the-division-what-assassi-jpeg-184140.jpg

tom-clancy-the-division-artwork-3.jpg

My kinks are as follows:
Kissing / molesting / groping / blow jobs ( giving) / Vaginal / Anal / hand jobs / tit jobs / fore play / risk of pregnancy / cream pies / Facials / playing around at the wrong time / clothed sex /

My no no's are as follows :
Vore / Gore / scat / fisting / any extreme /

My character in all this?

Victoria St.Clair
She has a French back ground but was raised in America, her parents live in New York where she attended middle school through high school and is now in her third year in collage. Learning to become a Biochemist due to her father pushing her to become something better than he was, she might of also learned to pick locks with her friends. As an agent that will become active she is vital to the survival of the city and she needs someone to protect her. By no means is she a submissive doll and can take charge in what she needs. Only alpha males can turn her head those with the confidence to wooh her over.

An idea of what she looks like:

20150621025803_women-in-yoga-pants-47.jpg

The detail is key in all this, even in role play as my character speaks soft french from time to time and pictures to show everything about her, from what she wears to how her hair is done, to how she walks, and so forth.

The better the pm is the more likely you will succeed in playing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom