Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for the ?th PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
Closed for now...

Dear RPer,

So I rolled the dice and have decided then and there that the nth PM I receive that matches that number rolled will be the RPer I’ll will try so so so hard to make happy. Don’t send multiple PMs. They won’t count.

Now I’ll sign up for a dozen posts minimum from my side. If it works, I’ll of course desire to go further, but remember I really have no say in what we PM. Just tell me your kinks and your most fondest wish for an RP for at least a dozen in length, and I will so write my heart out for you once every 1.5 days.

Now, I’ll admit that I may not get the kink. If my spy is to be restrained and tortured, maybe you should say what aspects you would want to read about and how she thinks. After all, my guesses could be wrong and be a complete turn off, but it’s up to you to describe your deepest wickedest desires, after all I am trying truly and completely from my side.

Tell me what you like. It kind of turns me on to think that I’ll have no say and might be doing scatty snuff smut against my will, but I’ll be doing it in all earnest due diligence -- truly.

As always, with the utter most love,
Carry

Dearest Reader,

Helplessly I have been taken and must fulfill my duties as a sexy scientist that bimbofies an unfortunate submissive character -- all within twelve posts, of course.

Sincerely,
Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom