Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Love || Lagertha x TheGodofRPGs ||

RE: Sibling Love |me x TheGodofRPGs|

Aliune was embarrassed she was licking him, but she didn't care, as he seemed to be enjoying it. He mocked her in a sense, saying she couldn't fit it in her mouth and made Aliune give him a stern look, but she giggled when he leaned the chair back making her jump. She watched him, as he moved his hands to her head and moved the other to her pussy. "Y-You don't have to do that again!" Aliune blushed more, if that was even humanly possible as she licked up from the base of him all the way to the top kissing the tip of his cock as it twitched. It was awkward for her to sit like this and she was trying her best to not fall off the seat as she gripped the top of him with her hand, stroking it while she moved her head down, sucking on the base of him tightly. Though Aliune found it hard to concentrate when he was fingering, and the words he said made her pause looking at him. She pulled away with an audible pop from the suction as she sat up somewhat moaning as he fingered her. "I...I love you too." Aliune admitted as she looked away, shy, before moving to start licking and rolling her tongue along the shaft of him.

Seeing she was having trouble keeping her balance he went to get up and out of the car standing there just outside the car cock bouncing almost begging her to follow. He striped out of his clothes and laid on the ground the leaves making for a nice blanket. "Would you like to join me?" he asked seductivly. As he lay there waiting on her to decide he decided to lcik his fingers clean of her juices. He wonder from her being so tight if she was still a virgin. And then he thought of asking her to move in with him if he did decide to move. He could get a two bedroom apartment or maybe just one. He shock the thoughts from his head as he again smiled at her and just to tease a bit started stroking he's cock from balls to tip.

Aliune pulled back when he sat up, watching him carefully as he pulled his fingers away from her and opened the car door to get out. She blinked confused for a moment wondering if she had done something wrong until she watched him start striping, her tail wagging happily. Aliune watched him lay down on the ground making a sweet face at her as he asked if she would join him. Shivers ran along her spine causing the fur to stand up as she climbed quickly out while he picked his fingers clean of her juices. Aliune didn't hesitate when she walked over to him and climbed on top of him, kicking his hands out of the way, her back to his face as she laid down on top of him giving him full view of her puckered little asshole and pussy. Aliune leaned forward, grabbing his length with both hands as she pulled roughly before pressing her lips and tongue to the side of him, teasing him as well.

His monstrous tongue dove right into her pussy. He was on a mission To her her scream with an orgasm not moan or with but scream. As his tounge darted in and out of her pussy. He fingered her ass with one hand a grabbed her Tits with the other ifnhse tried getting away because of the orgasm was to much her grab her by the hips. He didn't care how long her have to lick her he or how many orgasms he had to give her he want to hear her scream. Even then he had no plans in stoping shed have to beg him to stop. She was his now and hed fight the world to keep are and to make her happy.

Aliune was blessed to have him as a brother for two reasons, one he loved her, and two what he was doing with his tongue was crazy. She was panting with how furiously he worked her pussy with his tongue and his fingers in her ass. Aliune only tugged harder on his shaft as she nibbled along the side of him up and down before trying to lean down to grasp his sack between her lips gently as he held onto her breasts causing her to shudder and moan loudly.

He was so close to exploding. Her lips all over his cock and then his nuts. He didn't know if she wanted to swallow his cum or be covered in it so as a warning he moaned "I'm close sis." Then he buried his face in her pussy every time she squirmed every time she pulled away it turned him on more. He could hear how much she loved what he was doing to her. He wonder what shed so if he tried sticking his tool in her right pussy. If he was able to get half of it in any of her holes he know had cum before he started to pull back out. He bite her inner thighs and nibbled on her pussy trying to push her to one orgasm to the next stacking them up to she lost her mind with pleasure.

Aliune was so transfixed on his cock, trying her best to bring him as much pleasure as she could as he furiously worked on her again. He was making it hard for her to concentrate on what she was doing as she started panting, hot breath on his sack, before moving her lips and trailing them along the side of him all the way to the top. Her ass was shaking, her body jerking as if fighting to get away as he warned her he was close, she could feel him twitching under her lips, her hands as she licked the tip of him long and hard, her ears folding back on her head. She was trying to keep control of her as her body tensed and relaxed, she knew she was close but Aliune was trying not give in.

He could sense she was fighting it but she was so delicious he could lick her pussy all day if he had to. Then he felt it in his sack. "Uhh fuck Ally here it cums!" he yelled. Two seconds later he exploded. Not knowing if she was trying to swallow in or just let it blast her face and chest. His orgasm turned him savage on her pussy He buried his while face between her legs. It was surprising that he could still breath. Nothing would stop him till he heard her scream in pleasure. He grabbed her ass with both of his massive hands. She had such a nice ass. Her juices ruining down his face and chest. The scent of her arousal filled his nostrils driving him on. What if he could stop himself. His cock was way to big for her pussy. He'd have to hold himself back, but not before he made her scream out loud she deserved it.

Aliune was panting, harder and harder as she licked the tip of him as he yelled, echoing through the woods. She felt him jerk and quickly she wrapped her lips around him shivering as his creamy liquid filled her mouth, and she tried to gulp as quickly as she could but it wasn't fast enough. His cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth, rolling down his twitching cock and landing on his sack. Though, he was going crazy on her pussy and holding her ass with his hands made her whimper and cry against his cock, having to remove her mouth to breath, his cum squirting on her hair, ears, face as she cried out twisting on top of him as she orgasmed.

He held her till her final orgasm had stop and she was no longer twitching. He got up and picked her up and carried her naked body to the car he went to the trunk and grabbed two towel and a bottle of water. Pouring the whole bottle of water in one of the towels he slowly cleaned her face and chest. His cock hung limp between his legs still dripping with cum. He handed her the dry towel so that she could dry her self. He graves her skirt and top which where now dry and handed them to her but first he bent down and kissed her not in the cheek but in the lips. He softly push his tounge to her lips hoping she would allow it to enter her mouth.

Aliune twitched and convulsed on top of him, falling on top of his naked body with hers as she panted gasping for air. "Fuck." Was all she could muster to say as he moved, her not fighting or moving when he scooped her up and carried her limp body to the trunk. Aliune didn't fight him as he moved her around, sitting her down and cleaning off her body of his cum, her chest, chin and lips as well as her hair and ears. She couldn't think as she stared at him with hazed over eyes as he handed her the towel. Regaining somewhat of her surroundings, she took the dry towel and rubbed her body off of the water he had cleaning her with. Her tail curled up behind her, ears still flat on her head as he gave her the clothing that had dried in the back seat. She blinked moving to grab his clothing as he leaned down, she expected him to kiss her cheek but surprise overtook her as his rough lips pressed into her own. First eyes became large before melting as she kissed him back, hands on her clothing and as she felt his tongue wishing to enter her mouth, Aliune didn't fight him, she allowed his tongue to enter tasting herself on his tongue as she wrapped hers around his.

He pulled back. Placing his hands on the side of her face he looked into her eyes. "I hope that wasn't to weird. And I want you to know I'll never hurt you and always be there for you." he relaxed her face and walked to the trunk wiping himself down and putting his shorts then pants on followed by his shirt. "Did you want to go to the mall with me Or did you want me to drop you off at home?" he asked as he started the car and waited for her to get dressed. He looked over her beautiful body once more taking it all in before she covered it back up. She was a goddess. Once she was dressed He backed the car up and turned it around to leave the same way they had come. What would happens now was this just a one time thing or was it the beginning of something amazing. Which ever it was he know had have to keep it secret, people were mean enough to them for being half breds. This would only make things worse. He stoped as he came out of the woods looking for traffic. As soon as it was clear he pulled out into the road heading to there destonation.

Aliune was blessed with that kiss and she hadn't really wanted it to stop when he pulled away, the saliva from their tongues staying connected until it finally snapped when he pulled far enough away. Her cheeks were still bright red as he held her face in his large hands and stared her in the eyes. Aliune smiled softly at his words nodding, she knew this was a weird occurrence and it would most likely never happen again, they were siblings after all but his words did sit well for her. She watched him walk away before sliding off the trunk, allowing him to close it as she moved to pull on her skirt, no underwear just her skirt, and her blouse though her nipples were still slightly hard. She put her heels on then, carefully walking around the back of the car to the passenger side door and opening it before sitting down and shutting the door as he asked what she wanted to do. She buckled herself in as he started it up, taking her hair down to comb it with her fingers as she sighed. "Mmm..If you'd rather take me home that's fine, mom is probably worried sick about me anyways."

He puzzled sad look crossed his face. Did she want to go home and leave him? Had he done something wrong? "If that's what you want sure. We still have about 4 or 5 hours tell curfew. I figured I go pick up my new cleats and shinguards and maybe you could do some shopping. Then we could grab something to eat and we'd still home plenty of time to make it home by curfew. But I can take you home." his voice went from happy when talking about hanging out then sad when talking about taking her home. He started getting over into the right lane to make the turn home up ahead. It looked like this was a one time only thing. She must thought he was some kind of pervert creep. What if she told someone. He'd he takin advantage of her. He started to wonder more and more if what he had done had been wrong. He decided no matter what the out come of this he wouldn't be mad at her. She had enough to worry about. Maybe it was a good idea to take her him and put some distance between them. But ever then seating next to her he felt a feeling of longing for her he couldn't explain. It was almost like longing for water in a desert.

Aliune was a bit bummed, she knew this was a one time thing, right? Her brother seemed about as awkward about it as she did, and she didn't know what to do. He was frowning, she could see that and she held her skirt down as he spoke, talking about going shopping with her and going out to eat but if she wanted to go home they could. "I'm not wearing underwear, and I smell like sex." Aliune admitted embarrassed. She wondered how her mother would react to the scent, though she had never seemed to care before. Aliune was more worried about strangers at the mall pulling up her skirt to see nothing under it or to smell the scent of her own arousal even after it had passed.

He started to smile at what she had said. It wasn't that she didn't want to be around him she didn't want to go out in hr current condition. "I can run you by the house so you can shower and then we can go to the mall. I mean if you want to" he said hopefully. "And I help detract mom so she doesn't try to ask you a hundred questions." he said as if he cold read her mind. In reality he just know how there mother was. Getting in the right lane and making the next turn he headed for home. Luckily there dad was still at work. It would be hard to keep both of there attention while she snuck by but mom alone would be easiy. As they pulled in the driveway he looked at her and said. "I'll go in the front and you go in the back. I'll keep mom in the lving room tell you get up stairs." He smiled at her again, he was on cloud nine and didn't know way. He parked and jumped out the car and run to the front door. Walking in he was quickly meet by their mother. "Hello mother. How was your day." he asked still smiling.

Aliune was surprised he was so excited as they drove home quickly, telling her his little plan. She only nodded, embarrassed about the whole situation, she wasn't even sure if he was truly happy she wanted to come along, or he was just happy his sister wanted to hang with him. "I-I never said yes to going with you to the mall." Aliune stated though he knew her too well, the promise of shopping would make her go anymore. Most girls didn't like it but Aliune loved to shop, everything looked good on her and she always found the cutest things.

The drive had been silent until that moment when they reached the house and he got out of the car to distract their loud mother. She slipped out of his car, going around the backyard fence to come in through the back. She opened the door, going down a hall and up a spiral staircase to the small loft that was her room. Aliune went to her shower, removing her clothes along the way and slipped inside to wash herself off quickly.

It took her about thirty minutes to wash every inch of her and she slipped into a frilly dress with more pink and purple polka dots on it. She also put on some fresh underwear, no bra still, before switching to some flat shoes and walking downstairs. Aliune smiled at her mother as she approached. "Sorry, just needed to shower and get ready. We're going to go to the mall."

Right after he heard the shower up stairs turn on he quickly ended the conversation with his mom. "I have to go jump in the shower real quick. I'm taking Ally to the mall and I have to pick some things up. We have to hurry you know how long it takes her to shop. And then we have to get back by curfew." he bends down and gives his mother a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs to his bathroom. One of the great things about this house was that everyone had there own full bathroom and there was one for guests. Quickly stopping down he jumped into the shower and reluctantly wash her scent off of him. As the small hit his nostrils his cock jumped. Only taking a ten minute shower he quickly jumped out and dried off. He then brushed his teeth, put on deoterant, and got dressed in a pair of baggy sweatpants, boxerbriefs, and a clean hoodie and sandles. Then he walked down stairs, seeing his sister wasn't done yet he decided to wait for her on the couch.

Her mother was full furred, wolf woman, and jumped on Aliune, hugging her tightly and nuzzling her. "Are you okay sweetie?" Aliune whined, brows furrowed.

"Mommm! Let me go! I wanna go to the mall!" Her mother grinned before licking her cheek like she was still a puppy. "Mooommm!" Aliune cried as her mother licked her ear. Her mother giggled before pulling away and straightened her daughter's clothing out.

"Okay, okay! Have fun with you brother." Her mother started to walk away. "Remember ten o'clock or..." Her mother paused looking over her shoulder at her daughter with her glowing green eyes, "..DOOM BEFALLS YOU!" Her mother made a serious evil look causing Aliune to jump and scurry away before her mother laughed happily.

Aliune found her brother on the couch, she touched his shoulder to stir him. "L-Let's go, mom did the doom befalls you thing again."

"HAHA!" he laughed at that. Their mother no longer used the "doom befalls you" speech on him anymore. Then he looked over his sisters outfit. He smiled as if to approve of it. He stood up towering over her. "Are you ready? You know we have to be home by ten or doom will befall you." He laughed again at her. Grabbing his keys off the coffee table he stepped out side and off to the car. The wind blow through his still damp hair as he put his sunglasses on. Once his eyes where covered he again looked over his sisters outfit this time taking it all in and trying to figure out if she was again braless under her dress. "So I figured we'd stop by and pick up my order then I'd go with you while you shop." He got in, started the car "Do you want me to leave the top down or put it up?" He enjoyed the top down but wanted his sister to be happy. Then he mentally kicked himself and jumped out of the car and ran around to open the door for his sister. Grinning shyly "someone so beautiful shouldn't have to open her own door"

Aliune smiled at her shyly, the dress cut down in the front, revealing some cleavage, and the sleeves were little doll puffs, like a doll dress might have. The base color of the dress was a pastel blue, , it clung to every feature, and flared at the bottom, white lance lining the bottom. It stopped a little on her above her knees, and there was a white puffy lining inside of it. It also clung slightly to her butt if she stood still, and there was a bow on her back between her shoulder blades.

Aliune blushed as he mentioned the whole mom thing. She watched him stand up, grab his keys and she followed him outside. She moved, going to the car, before he paused, coming over to the passenger side and opening it for her. "Ah! Thank you!" Aliune blushed slightly as she slide into the passenger seat and buckled herself up as she looked at him smiling.

It only took about fifteen minutes to get the the mall. He was pretty quiet during the ride but his eye kept straying to her legs and cleavage. He parked the car next to the sport store. Quickly he jumped out and opened the do for her. "I'll go and get my order and then I'll come find you." He walked with her across the street and went to the store. Walking inside and to the service counter to get his orders. It only took about ten minutes for them to find his order, for him to pay, and for him to find her at her favorite store. He was going to enjoy this, maybe she would ask his opinion on some outfits, maybe she would need help. He felt a stirring in his pants and shook the thoughts from his head, not wanting to show up with a full on hard on.

Aliune was silent on the drive, enjoying the wind on her hair with the top down, only when they got to the mall did she pause to look at him and smile as he opened the door for her. "W-What's gotten into you?" She was stuttering, she couldn't help it, but he had never done this sort of thing before. She blushed remembering what he had said after they had fooled around, that he loved her. Still Aliune wiped it from her thoughts as he took off and she took off into the mall. She moved to a dress shop, more geared for little girls than someone her age, but Aliune loved those sort of things, and she could fit in some of the kid clothing if she wanted. So she went there, pleased with all the adorable stuff.

It was only then that a weird man came up to her smiling as she went through the cute dresses, grinning down at her and undressing her with her eyes. "You lookin' mighty purdy ma'am. Might I take a peak under that skirt you got on?" Aliune looked up at the porky figure, crust in his eyes, she huffed at him, her ears twitching as she moved away from him, but he followed her, watching her walk. "Stop following me!" Aliune said, but it only made the man laugh.

Robert walked up on the scene of this man or more like pig following her. He walked up behind her and the stepped passed her puting her behind him. He knew how to handle this guy. "Are you bothering my lady?" he asked with his already large chest puffed out and fist balled. "Unless you're looking for someone to kick your car ass all over this mall I suggest you turn the fuck around and walk." Anyone within ear shot could here not only the anger in his voice but the venom as well. The guy seemed to think for a minute. Then Robert took a step toward him, which seemed to help the man make his decision. It didn't seem like the man could get away cast enough. Robert turned toward his sister and wrapped her in his arms. "You ok?" he asked as he seemed to completely envelope her tiny frame. "How about you try some stuff on for me?" he asked with a spy grin trying to take her mind of of the "pig".

Aliune was trying to ignore the pesky man trying to come near her, though her ears folded on her head as he continued to follow her. She had looked at the man when her brother strode up behind her and pushed her behind him with ease. Black ears perked up on her head as she looked up at her brother's back, confused a bit what he was doing until she heard the way he talked to the man calling her his lady. Aliune's cheeks flushed, as she watched the other man carefully, unsure of how to approach her brother, before he scurried away frightened. She squeaked when her brother turned to her and pulled her into a warm embrace. "Y-Yeah!" He was so warm and she blushed as he talked about trying on things for him. Wasn't them fooling around a one time thing? This was awkward. She looked up at him raising a brow. "Why did you call me your woman? I'm your sister." Aliune changed the subject slyly as she tried to squirm out of his arms.

Back
Top Bottom