Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Love || Lagertha x TheGodofRPGs ||

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Everyday was vibrant and full of life, besides roaming the lands and howling at the moon or cuddling with the plants, school was very pleasant as well! She was popular, because Aliune was small and cute, she quite often acted like a child and ohh and awed at everything, boys loved it, girls wanted to be like her, and she was loved everywhere. Aliune, at the age of 14 had gotten a boyfriend, one of her brother's friends that played with him on his soccer team, her brother would a been popular and was in a sense if he wasn't so nerdy and withdrawn from others. It didn't seem like he enjoyed any of the girls that approached him, perhaps he just hadn't found the right one. Still, Aliune feel in love with one of her brother's friends, one of his colieges in soccer, he was of a different breed but Aliune didn't mind that he was a tauren, he was strong and demanding, and she quickly had fallen in love with his dominate and protective stature over her small self. That, and he hadn't been lacking down below, though she had never braved to go as far as touching one another never penetrating.

By the time Aliune's 16th birthday had veered around, she had been so happy! She was getting older and smarter and prettier and she had someone she loved for a long time, two years strong. By then, Aliune was ready to further their relationship, to go all the way but..well Kele was eighteen now, and he was going to graduating soon, that and..Aliune was so small to him that he had started to withdraw. She had only grown a few inches over the years though developed in other areas, but Kele had began to find interest in his own kind as the females had finally started to blossom and well... Aliune had found him on the floor of her bedroom, balls deep in one of her best friends. Though, Kele had then told everyone in school he had decided to break up with her, but Aliune still replayed the scene in her head over and over, along with the sounds they had made and how happy they had looked at that moment. Not to mention, how perfectly their bodies had fit together. Still, Aliune had pretended like nothing was wrong, even when she had stopped talking to her best friend, and Kele had started dating her openly. Even when she wasn't acting normal, she still tried to pretend everything was okay.

Aliune was in her classroom after the alarm had broken out for them all to take a break, still Aliune stayed in her char behind her desk. Aliune had her left hand rested under her pale round chin, her right arm extended, index finger, nail dragging circles on her mahogany desk. She had been making a circle the entire day, so much so that her nail had actually cut a circle into the wood, forever staining it. Her pale flesh was lit up under the white light of the room, Aliune's violet hues followed her finger, blinking profusely to try to hold back tears in her long black lashes. Aliune's nose was small, and she had a childish look to it, high brows, thin, small nose, big pouty lips, high cheek bones, her black ears sat on top of her head, flopped forward but otherwise pointed. Aliune had a birthmark on her right cheek, just a line of red, almost like lipstick had been pulled against her cheek. Her hair was long, black as well with brown at the ends, she had bangs that ran a little above her brows in a straight line, and then chunks of hair that framed her face, her hair was pulled into pigtails with little pink bows with bunnies on them. Aliune was about 4'10, d cup breasts, 20" waist, she had an hourglass figure, and a butt to go for it, but she dressed like a little girl might, frilly pink poka dot skirt with all shades of white. A tight blouse that had little bows on the shoulder, and ended a little under her breasts showing off some of her tummy, though her belly button was covered by the skirt, and her black tail was on the ground, bushy and wild like the animal she was. Her skin was fair, unlike many of her family, it was a light beige, her back had patches of fur that made a line down her spine, no one knew where, but Aliune knew it stopped a little above her ass. Still, here Aliune was, as her friends had tried to pull her away, her finger stopping before continuing as her eyes started to well up.

RE: Sibling Love |me x TheGodofRPGs|

Robert wasn't as social retarded as everyone thought. It was all an act, kind of like everyone over looked Clark Kent, but thought Superman was the shit. He stood at a very impressive 7'2" and weighed in at 260 lbs. He always wore baggy clothes to hide the fact He was so well built. He worked out in his spare time as well as studied he's ass off. Poeple thought he was a nerd and he was ok with that. He didn't have time for there petty high school drama.

He didn't care for his sister dating one of he's teammates, mainly because he didn't trust him. Then just as he thought he found out from listening to all the gossip what had happened to his sister. Yet another advantage of "being a nerd" no one ever noticed when you're standing next to them and possibly over hearing there conversation. "I'll fucking kill than Damn guy" he said to himself. The two girls talking looked up at him, then went back to talking once they realized who it was.

He was dressed in his typical hoodie and baggie cargo pants today he always had his long silver ears laid back so he could put he's good up and as always he tucked his silver tail in his pants. People thought he was weird for doing this but his tail was so long that it would hit others constantly. "Hey mercury" he's friend yelled at him from across the hall as he passed. When someone called him by his nickname. People started calling him that his sophomore year because of his silver hair and the fact He was so deadly on the soccer field. He had not only made varsity his sophomore year, He had also made starter. He choose not to respond, Instead focusing on finding his "friend".

Aliune's ears twitched on the top of her head, she looked up as she felt someone approach. There it was, the tauren girl that had taken her man away. The girl was so much taller that she might have fit perfectly well next to her brother as well standing at 6'1, built, bigger breasts then Aliune would ever have at F cups, most likely 40s. Aliune just stared at her, how provocatively she was dressed, her nipples poking out of her blouse, her shorts clinging to her ass, but that was because she had given her virginity to Kele while Aliune had still been dating him, though Aliune did not want to think how long they had been fooling around. There was a silence between the two of them, as the tears fell without words though they both could feel it; the betrayal between the two of them.

"How does it work?" Aliune listened as her ex friend Hachi asked, Aliune knew exactly what she was asking, though she didn't want to discuss it. She turned her head, looking down at her desk as her tail smashed into the floor over and over, annoyed, her ears down on her head. "I don't know what you mean." Aliune lied, her high pitched cute voice came out naturally, even when she was upset because that was her, her childishness. "How would it work Aliune? How did your mother and father ever fuck? Wasn't your father worried about breaking his wife? Your mother is only slightly taller than you at 5' correct?" Aliune tabbed her finger but nodded her head, their father was around eight feet, her mother looked like a puppet next to him, but she always giggled lovingly around her husband. Aliune had grown up with her brother like this, the display of affection high in the house, their parents weren't shy about it, and had talked to them about sex when they were old enough. "For fuck's sake Aliune! Your father's cock is probably bigger than your mothers arm! How is she not breaking bones?" Aliune looked at her, annoyed, betrayed, hateful. "I don't know! It just works! My mother says her size doesn't matter! That's just how it's always been for our kind!" Hachi huffed, clouds coming out of her nostrils as she crossed her arms only making her tights bigger. No doubt Kele was probably jerking it in the boy's locker room after a run, that much Aliune knew. She had often been there to help him, she hadn't been shy about it. "I don't believe it, Kele doesn't either. You are too small to take a cock like that!" Hachi placed her three fingers on her hips, sassy as always. Aliune ignored her, not very efficiently though. "'The vagina is suppose to stretch for a reason. If you aren't afraid of the size then there is nothing you can't put in it.'" Aliune recited the words her mother had told her, however awkward it had been the first time she had heard it, Aliune had been thankful she had said such things. Her head tilted to the side, her cheeks were soaked, there was a pool on her desk. "If you love someone Hachi, then you shouldn't be scared. I remember telling you that...and then you fucked my boyfriend when I had told you I was ready to go all the way." Hachi grinned at Aliune's disgusted, her hurt. "Well. I had to give it up first if I was ever going to keep our breeds pure. Half-breeds like you making tri-breeds are so fucking disgusting." Aliune went silent, not moving as she stared down at her desk, she got the message loud and clear. Even though she knew Kele had loved her and had been okay with the idea because her parents had welcomed him and been happy for her, but then his grandfather and elders had changed his mind, amongst his parents always trying to tear them apart. There weren't many people pleasant to halfbreeds, or to her when she liked someone of their species. Aliune was welcomed until she got googled eye at a boy, then the parents acted. "I get it Hachi. I..get..it..." Aliune made a fist and slammed the desk, Hachi laughed mockingly, turning around to show Aliune her big ass, mocking her. "Good. I'm glad you learned your place. No one really likes you anyways you Aliune, your cute, but keep your halfbreed tiny tits, microscopic vagina and ass away from our kind. Or I will tell the elders and I will tell Kele to show you your place." With that Hachi left her alone to cry, Aliune knew people talked behind her back, she had been bullied by some of the bigger girls, but she had ignored them, she had exclaimed to her family it was okay nothing to worry about. She had basked in the joy and happiness of being in love and surrounded by people she loved, though now she was finding that some of them were only there to take stuff from her that they didn't want her halfbreed species to have.

Aliune saw your brother walk past the window. She had never seen her brother so mad. He looked as if he was hunting something. As soon as he was there he was gone.

He was going to find Kele and knock him the fuck out. Just then he looked out across the field and there he was surrounded by his friends. Robert walked right up to him. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He asked in a huff.

"Whoa, bro slow down." Kale said as he put up his hands.

"Don't 'whoa, bro' me. There's not a lot I care about, but my sister is my blood and it's us against the world. You have to choices. You can go apologize to my sister then I can knock you out or I can knock you out then you can apoligize. Which is it?" Robert asked with clinched fists.

Kele stood there and then laughed. It wasn't a surprise Robert wasn't know for fighting. "You don't have a chance in hell of beating me in a fight, BRO!" He looked at his friends all of which were laughing with him.

Then a smile crossed Robert face, not a happy smile but a I know something you don't smile. Then he throw a left upper cut, which connected perfectly with Kele's chin. He fell back, out cold. And before anyone know what had happen Robert was already walking away, knowing already that he had knocked him out not needing to see what he know. As he walked away he said, "Tell he's sorry ass when he wakes up that I made the choice for him. He can apologize now or we can 'fight' again." he says as he air quotes the word fight.

Aliune had briefly looked up when Hachi had finally left, probably to go find Kele to get him off, or to tease him better than Aliune could. She whined at the thought, a hurt puppy sound, her feelings were hurt, and she laid her head down on the desk when she looked out the door, ears still folded back. Then she saw it; Robert walking past, Aliune sat up straight. She didn't want her brother to see her like this, but her eyes were red and puffy and by now he had most likely heard what had happened, Kele had a thing for bragging everyone in school already knew what her and him had done over the course of two years, every dirty secrete. She had heard every name, from whore, to disgrace, anything unpleasant seemed to glue to her skin, though she tried to pretend she was okay and wash it off. Still, Robert probably knew when things happened, Aliune was always quiet about it, she would always go home and ask to be left alone and then soak in a bath for hours to cry, or sulk, bubbles did little to make anyone happy at times like that. Even her bath toys didn't bring her joys in moments like that, but she got over them. So her brother knew, she sensed that way the way he moved so quickly past the door not even bothering to look in the classroom at her. "Oh.." Aliune realized where he was going. "Maybe I should stop him.." Aliune mused, it was her responsibility to take care of her brother, her older brother, after all, there were not many half-breeds like them, so it was them against the world so to speak at least in this school.

Hachi had moved no doubt to see the scene unfold, she howled steam blowing as she ran to Kele but ignored Robert. She seemed mad, but didn't act on the fact.

Aliune had gotten up from the desk, moved out of the room down the hall, her head was a little heavy and she held onto both hands in front of her stomach, she walked very slowly, heels clicking on the tile of the hallway passing the lockers. She was looking for Robert, to make sure he had not done anything too terribly bad, she knew how he got sometimes, overprotective.

By the time she walked out everyone was jaw droped at what had just happened. Robert was walking away towards the main building. Kele's friends were trying to wake him.

Robert went to his locker, now calm, he got his book bag and decided to go home. He was a senior so he didn't need the last class of the day anyway, Hell he had all of his credits so he didn't need any of his classes this semester. He walked toward the front door being stopped by the Principal. "What just happened outside?" he asked Robert. He responded, "I have no idea Principal Williams." Principal Williams walked past him and outside to see what was going on. As he exited you saw Kele waking up. "What happened?" he asked Kele. Kele responds, "Nothing". He looks at his friends who are really the only ones who knows what happened and and indicates to them not to say anything. He know he was one write up away from bring suspended and if that happened he'd lose his scholarship. The principal walked away.

Robert jumped into his car. It was an old model yellow Mazda Miada convertible. He started his car and put the roof down, it was a nice enough day for it. he turned on the radio looking for a song he liked.

Aliune had saw the commotion up ahead, but she had been pulled away by her friends as the bell had rung, the warning bell to get class, the next one started. They pulled her to the lockers, spilling what had happened, one of her friends had seen from the hill, a friend that had a crush on one of the girls on the cheer leading squad. She heard all the dirty details, as one of her tall gay guy friends ran up to them and tugged Aliune on the shoulder. "Your brother just walked outside, he's leaving school early."

She had needed to not hear anymore, it was like everything had fuzzed out. Her brother had been so mad when she saw him fly past the classroom door, Kele had been his best friend and he could have easily taken his side over his sister, but Robert had taught Kele a lesson Aliune didn't know how to teach and..he was as anger as much as she felt upset. She was running down the halls, almost tripping over her shoes with her backpack as she ran out the front doors. "Robert!" He seemed to only being starting up his car as she flied past a bird, knocking it out of her way and to the ground as she got to his car and jumped the passenger side door to sit in the seat next to him. Aliune leaned on his arm silently for a while, she wanted to thank him but she couldn't really find the words to at this moment. "Can we get out of here?"

With that request he floored it. Not saying anything for about 5 minutes, he looked at his sister. "listen I'm sorry for what happened, lets just leave it at that. ok? Where do you want to go?" He saw that she had been crying and it got to him but he couldn't afford to get angry again, not while he was driving anyway. He didn't understand guys his age. His sister was beautiful and the outfits she wore showed that off perfectly. The further they got form the school the calmer he got. He put is hand on her leg and squeezed it. "We're half breeds and we have to stick together. I want you to know I'm always here for you. He smiles at her and takes his hand off her leg.

Aliune laid against him, enjoying his scent and the warming of his arm, she didn't protest when he was quiet for the first five minutes, or when he squeezed her bare leg. It felt good, it felt natural to her. "Somewhere we can get away and not be bothered." Aliune admitted, she didn't want to be around friends or family any of it, besides her brother. Some of her friends were trying to be there for her but right now Aliune didn't really trust anyone but her brother, or her family, but her brother knew it was like. She moved her head, laying it down on his lap as he drove, she didn't find anything wrong with it, innocently she had done this since they were both small, and now he was much bigger, but her father had explained that's what happened to giant males, or half giants. "I know. Thank you. You are the only one who understands. Why do people hate us?"

He felt a tingle in his pants as she laid her head in his lap. "how about we go to the beach to our secret spot?" They hadn't been there in ages, not since middle school. He looked down at her bare legs and followed them to the hem of her skirt. "I think they're scared of us. I don't know why. Maybe it the taboo of it all." As he said taboo again there was a tingle in his pants and she could feel a definite jump against her cheek. He didn't know what to do. He continued to drive trying to act normally. "Won't you be in trouble for leaving school so early?" He asked. He wouldn't hear the end of this from there parents if she got in trouble. He was the oldest, he should know better. That's what there parents would say if he tried any kind of argument.

Aliune was silent, she knew how Kele would react if she laid like this, he'd get hard ask her to grind against him, stroke him or blow him, but this was her brother it was all innocent. Why was she thinking about Kele anyways? Or something like that? "We haven't been there in years." Aliune mused, a soft upbeat to her tone, as if in reply she was saying yes. The very outline of her panties was barely showing, along with part of her butt, her tail wrapped around behind her, resting on one of her legs. She didn't think twice about it, her brother wouldn't be looking at her like that, undressing her with his eyes. She rolled semi on her side to look up at him when he mentioned the taboo. Her eyes fell low. She remembered the look on her mother's face when she had relaid the story to them, how she had been orchestrated from her pack, but her father had mused his family had been pleased with it. Most of his side was mixed with giants, and half breeds of his pure blood anyways, so he saw no shame in it, nor did they. Still, she could understand why people looked at them funny. Aliune jumped up when she felt something lift up to hit her in the cheek. She was a bit confused, and hit herself in the forehead her face turning red as she thought of perfected thoughts, thought of him getting hard like Kele would for her. Don't think like that, that's your brother, Aliune mused her back to him, she leaned her small back against his arm now, not willing herself to look back, though her mind raced with all sorts of thoughts she shouldn't have been thinking; getting eaten out, bent over on the side of the car, pressed into a cold wall, tied up..Aliune covered her face, breathing shallow before she in took a breath, she was getting aroused at the ideas but she shut her legs firmly and tired not to think he might be able to smell her. "I got straight As, never missed a day of school, I'm 3/4ths ahead of any student in my class, the only thing mom will yell at me for is not taking advanced classes like you, which by the way would end my popularity. As you know it would."

He turned onto a dirt road that led to the beach. He kept looking do at her skirt hoping a bump would move it se he could see what was under it. He parked the car and watched his sister get out. No one ever came here, which made it so nice. The waves were coming in nicely. It was a nice warm day. "Looks like a nice day for a swim. Oh damn, what time do you have to be home? I don't want you getting in trouble with mom." He said as he picked up some stones and skipped them across the water. Thank god hes bulge was so hard to see in his baggy ants or things might be weird. He was pretty sure she hadn't noticed it back in the car.

Aliune got out of the car quickly, pulling her skirt down as she shifted her legs and ran away from him almost to get closer to the water, now the scent of the ocean mixed with the heavy sent of her arousal in her nostrils and..she relaxed a bit. He wouldn't notice now, she had thought as she listened to him and watched him flick rocks. Aliune moved to the edge of the water, sitting down and just allowing the wave to hit her, wetting her skirt, panties, and high heels. "You should know, she's your mom too you know." She retorted which was just as true, how many times had their mother recited to them both what time she should be home? Where she wasn't allowed to go alone. He was big and strong and Aliune..could have been taken easily advantage of, something her mother freaked at the possibility of. "We have enough time, school isn't out for another hour you know."

"I didn't think about school still going. That means we have about 6 hours till your curfew right? To bad we can go swimming. Its such a nice day for it." he looked out over the water and it gave him a calming feeling. He took off his socks and shoes and walked into the water when he turned around to talk to his sister again he realized he could see straight up her skirt from this angle luckly she was so small it wouldn't be very obvious he stated for a moment not knowing why. His bulge growing just a bit. He started to walk out of the water.

She sighed in relief, now she could relax. The water had a calming feeling, a calming smell, and it felt good against her clothed private area when it hit her, making her skin lighter and easier to see through somewhat as it clung to her lower half. Her panties might have even been visible at that time, but Aliune seemed not to noticed if the pink lacy thing were showing. Him taking off his socks and shoes made her smile a bit, he hadn't noticed and him himself was relaxing. "I don't think I'm much up for swimming anyways." Aliune admitted. "I really loved him you know, that's why it hurts he's acting like something is wrong with me. Wonder if this is how mom felt when she fell in love with dad?"

"You should ask her. You know she's always talked with use about everything. The water feels great I think I'm going to swim for a little bit if it's ok with you. I haven't been swimming since we where little." He took of his shirt and it's then she saw the results of all his working out. He wasn't overly huge anywhere but he was cut every where, very well defined. He had an 8 pack and she could even make out his muscles in his back. He looked at her "if you want we can go back". He starts to put his shirt back on not being able to read her expression.

Aliune looked at him, perking up her ears, he was right there mom wasn't shy about it, though she knew she couldn't be since the two of them were half breds. She let out a long sigh when he said something about the water, it did feel very relaxing and she was enjoying, even if it was wetting her skirt and panties and causing the fabric to cling to her curves. Her brows rose up when he took off his shirt, Kele had never been shy about showing off his toned body but her brother was different, she shoulda expected he'd be more ripped then the other boys, he was after all half giant and he worked twice as hard as anyone else. Still shock over took her expression and her cheeks turned red before she looked away from him, there it went naughty things going through her head and it was her brother she was thinking about. "S-Swim if you want, I'm G-Going to sit here for a bit longer." She could hear his words if she wanted to leave but she shook her head as she laid down on her back and stared up at the sun. "No. It's pretty outside, and I don't feel like going back."

He took of his pants wearing his soccer shorts underneath and walked past her throwing both his shirt and pants on the shore. As he pased her he looked down her body seeing how much skin he could see. He walked back to the water "why don't you join me?" he asked. "no ones around you could swim in your underwear. It will be fun and it would help take you mind off of everything." He walked into the deeper water till it was up to his chest. He watched hes intently wondering what she would do.

Aliune was enjoying the sun on her skin, her fur, when she heard the loud thud of his clothing on the shore she jumped, but otherwise did not move. Not until he walked closer to her and blocked out the sunlight did she look up at him as he spoke. Aliune rose a brow, was that a challenge to see if she would? He shoulda known better than that! She sat up huffing as she watching him sink into the water, Aliune shrugged her shoulders, at least it would get her mind off of other things. She stood up and took off her skirt, though it was already soaked. She didn't remove her top however, because there was really nothing underneath, and she didn't mind. Aliune's underwear was a light pink, the back straps wrapped around the base of her tail and had a small bow on top of it. Still she walked forward, until the water was over her shoulders and she finally dove into the deeper in, swimming over to him and looking up at him as she trended. "It's not fair this is too deep for me!"

He watched her the whole time. "why didn't you take off your top. you'll ruin it and you have nothing dry to ware." he said sounding worried and maybe a little disappointed. "we can move closer to the shore sorry a forget how tall i am sometimes." he started swimming toward her. holding out his hands as to grab her to keep her from going under. "so have you thought about what your going to do after school? Im seriously thinking of joining a pro soccer team."

Aliune looked at him, huffing a bit as it took a lot of energy for her to trend the water to stay above to breath. "I'm not wearing a bra." Aliune admitted looking away from him, "I don't wear bras a lot, you should know that when you take my laundry out of the dryer." When he apologized she looked at him, her ears twitching. "It's okay, I'm just really small. You know, I've been the smallest kid in the class since about third grade. When everyone started getting growth spurts, I stayed the same." When he offered his hand she gladly took it, relaxing and allowing him to pull her along as she enjoyed the water. "I'll be okay if I don't have anything dry. Um..I was going to join the cheer leading squad again, but..I just don't want to be around Kele anymore."

He smiles at hearing she isn't wearing a bra. "you can take your top off trust me no ones here but me and your under the water I wont see anything" he slowly pulls her back to where her feet can touch. "hows that? can you touch here? and dont worry about him do what you want. I have your back if anyone gives you any shit they'll have to deal with me"

Aliune's face turned bright red when he said such a thing. "I'm not five anymore Robert! I can't swim with my top off!" Aliune furrowed her brows, huffing as he got to shore she could stand on. Aliune stood up, the water coming up to her shoulders, though she stood on her tip toes. "Y-Yeah this is fine." She stood up to his belly button like this and Aliune looked away embarrassed, he was definitely taller than everyone else. "Hm..I guess I could cheer lead for the football team, or go back to running, we are natural runners but.. I just don't want to be called out as a freak. If everyone knows there is something more weird about me I won't be popular anymore!"

"why cant you swim with your top off?" he asked with clear disappointment. "why do you care if your popular anyway?" he moved toward her seeing her struggling and put hes hands on her hips to steady her. When he did this he brushed the bottoms of her breasts and he could feel them resting on his hands as he helped hold her float. She caught him look down at her chest and his gaze lingered just a moment to long. "you sure you can touch ok here?"

Aliune looked up at her brother as he grabbed her waist and touched the underside of her breasts making them bounce up. Her face turned brighter red, this was embarrassing and this was her older brother it was wrong to be thinking such terrible things. She looked at him looking at her breasts and Aliune shied away wrapping her arms over the top of her breasts. "H-Hey! I know where you are looking I'm your baby sister!" Aliune's brows furrowed. "B-Because! I enjoy having people liking to be like me, or surrounding me and gawking at me!"

Back
Top Bottom