Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Bad Bully (Casket& bmrsexygirl)

Shane Kessler was your average 16 year old kid. He was a sophomore in high school with decent grades but didn't ever feel the need to play sports. Comic books and D&D were his poisons of choice, he was what most people would call a geek and most the popular kids in school did just that.

It wasn't that Shane was a wimp, he just never felt the need to play sports with the other guys to prove something that he already knew about himself, and that was that he wasn't a competitive guy. Much like his father, Henry, Shane was content with life. Henry had the same job for over 12 years without a promotion and he was happy and Shane could understand that.

Shane's mom however wasn't that happy with it. She would often criticize her husband for not wanting more out of life and on several occasions they arguments had become heated. Shane often wanted to stick up for his dad, but with his older domineering sister and spoiled younger sister joining in the fray on their mother's side, Shane opted to simply retire to his room and read fantasy comics instead. Eventually his father would always back down and usually end up sleeping on the couch, which is where Shane had found him this morning before leaving for school.

As Shane anxiously watched the last minutes of the final period of school tick down, he couldn't wait for the day to be over. He and his small group of geeky outcast friends had a big campaign planned for their Dungeons and Dragons game. They were planning on meeting at his house at 5pm for the adventure to start.

The bell rung and Shane gathered his books and stuffed them in his bag, content to skip off and get home and start planning their adventure but as he reached the hallway a senior stopped him.

"Where you going Shane-the-Pain?" A deep voice echoed from behind him and a strong hand reached out and grasp his shoulder. Shane spun around, or was spun around by the stronger man and saw his worst nightmare, Eric Sanders. Eric was a senior and was big, he was muscular and a dumb jock to boot. But the worst thing was that he was mean as hell. He'd spent most of Shane's junior high career torturing him and seemed almost transfixed on poor Shane. Last year he'd brought a pair of wireless hair clippers to school on picture day and just before Shane walked up onto the stage for his class photo, Eric had buzzed a stripe down the middle of Shane's head.

"Come on man...I don't want any trouble ok? I just wanna go home" Shane pleaded, knowing full well that that wasn't going to do it.

"What do you got in your geek sack today?" Eric asked and pulled it from Shane. He opened it and pulled Shane's classic edition D&D book out. "Dork and Dildos" Eric chided him.

"No man... it's Dungeons and Dragons. Can you give it back, I have an epic session planned for tonight and I'm gonna need it." Shane answered knowing that he might have just signed his own death warrant.

"Yeah...yeah I've heard of this shit....my faggot uncle used to get me to try and play back before I started sports training. Barbarians and shit...Swords and beating the shit out of little queer ass wizards and shit?" Eric asked, actually flipping through the pages of the book instead of just tossing it aside.

"Yeah....that is kind of right. Usually you don't beat up the...'faggot wizard' so he can cast spells and save the group from mortal doom, though. So you've actually played it?" Shane asked timidly.

"Yeah, well like I said, I was pretty young, but I got the jist. Hey you suppose I could join up with you guys tonight, maybe fuck a dragon in the ass or something?" Eric asked and shoved the book back into Shane's chest.

"UuUHHH.....uhhhh....Well I'd have to check with the guys....but...." Shane stuttered, he couldn't believe this jock wanted to sit in on a session but here the guy was asking and how cool would their peer group be if they could boast that Eric Sanders was hanging with them on a Friday night. The thought spun over and over in Shane's head and the more he thought about it, the less believable it got. Was it a trick? Was he gonna invite this guy over and then have Eric call his jock friends over and beat the shit out of them? "Well, geez don't you and your jock buddies usually party on Fridays?" Shane asked hesitantly.

"Yeah....usually...but I decided to mix it up a little....Hey is your hot ass sister gonna be there?" Eric asked and threw his big muscled arm around Shane's neck and pulled him in.

"Yeah....probably both my sisters, and mom and dad too. But they won't bother us, we'll be in the basement and they all know not to bother us when we are doing an adventure." Shane replied, trying , but not succeeding to pull away from Eric.

"Cool man....well you can count me in then! Lets go!" Eric said and pushed the kid back.

"Well it doesn't get started till 5pm, Mom makes me eat dinner first soo...." Shane tried to dissuade him.

"Cool dinner too....tonight is looking good! What is your Milf making for grub?" Eric answered, inviting himself over for dinner.

"Meatloaf.....its pretty good. I guess I will call my mom and let her know I'll be bringing company for dinner." Shane said, pulling out his cell phone.

"Cool, we can ride to your house in my cherry ass Chevy Camero...Hows that...lil buddy?" Eric offered, but there was something in his eyes that made Shane nervous. He wondered what he'd gotten himself into.

Back
Top Bottom