Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial - Looking for Cuckold, Bull, or Both

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmrsexygirl

Meteorite
*Hey! I love playing out scenarios of huge humiliation for the cuckold. PM me if you want to be a bull, cuckold, or both! Outside ideas are welcome, if you have a good prompt feel free to send it. If you want to do one of these, please include the name of the prompt and a little something to help me recognize it! :)*

*Kinks include: incest, dressup, humiliation, cumplay, dirty talk*

*Any of these scenarios can be played out with any combo of races - include them in the title of your PM! I'm open to anything*

Bully Settles In:

My wimpy brother is having issues at school; a bigger kid keeps bullying him and beating him up. We invited him over for dinner to talk things through; instead, his virility overpowered us all. Now he lives here, the girls of the household lusting for him and submitting as his sex slaves. The men hate him but are too scared to confront him; they're also secretly ashamed but turned on.

(The bully can alternatively be an angry employee of my dad)

Refugee Crisis:

Far away a country is torn apart by violence. A young man escapes and is accepted for asylum, placed in a local family. The father is initially overjoyed by his good deed. That soon yields to panic. The women fall one by one to the aggressive sexuality of the young man as the men can do nothing but watch (and jerk it).

Teacher's Vacation:

I attend a preppy school with my close friends; a couple of other extremely pretty girls and our best guy friend. Our favorite teacher (of another race) invites us to a beautiful isolated resort. Little do we know that this is a sex resort. We come along and the girls soon fall to his charm. He loves flaunting his influence over the girls to our guy friend, who has to watch us fawn over him and get fucked hard every day and all around. He can't help but always watch, torn between shame and his own interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom