Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Rhode Island- An Escape From NY/LA Type Group

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Escape From Rhode Island

Out Of Character Threads

Rules of the Game

OOC Chat

Character Profiles

NPC Character Profiles

In Character Threads

Misquamicut State Beach

Kent County Travel Thread

Federal Hill

Processing/Deportation Area

McCoy Stadium (Arena #1)

The Dunk (Arena #2)

Olneyville

Bristol County Travel Thread

Newport County Travel Thread

Washington County Travel Thread

Providence County Travel Thread

It's the year 2055 and the Staten Island Prison has been overpopulated, the Los Angeles prison is now underwater and the President of the United States has created a new prison within the state of Rhode Island. Seeing as it is the smallest state in the US the very few moral, law abiding residents that resided there before it was turned into a prison were moved to another state within the U.S and provided with a new home before the solid steal and concrete wall was built around the state's border to seclude it from the rest of the United States. Once known as the Ocean State, Rhode Island is now in ruin, different gangs rule over different areas, the streets are littered with crime, and those who are wrongfully locked away do their best to stay in the shadows to avoid death or worse.

Five Main Areas

Providence County-

Towns within before turned into a prison: Burrillville, North Smithfield, Woonsocket, Cumberland, Glocester, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Foster, Scituate, Johnston, Cranston, Providence, North Providence, East Providence, and Pawtucket.

Alert Level: Extremely High

Types of Criminals Normally found Within Area: Murderers, Drug Dealers, Rapists, Gang Bangers, Organized crime members, Gamblers, Prostitutes, those within the LGBT community, Non Christians, Smokers, Stoners, and those with mental illness.

Kent County

Towns within before turned into a prison: Coventry, West Warwick, Warwick, West Greenwich, and East Greenwich.

Alert Level: Low

Types of Criminals Normally found Within Area: Corrupt Police officers, Money launderers, Thieves, People caught eating Red meat, shellfish or any other foods illegal within the moral United States of America, Non Christians, those within the LGBT community, Prostitutes(Higher class than Providence County and a lot more stuck up), Smokers, and gamblers.

Washington County-

Towns within before turned into a prison: Exeter, North Kingstown, Hopkinton, Richmond, Westerly, Charlestown, South Kingstown, Narragansett.

Alert Level: Medium

Types of Criminals Normally found Within Area: Murderers, Larcenists, Launderers, Corrupt Police officers and former government officials, Non Christians, those within the LGBT community, gamblers, alcoholics, smokers, and those with mental illnesses.

Newport County-

Towns within before turned into a prison: Portsmouth, Jamestown, Newport, Middletown, Tiverton, Little Compton.

Alert Level: Medium

Types of Criminals Normally found Within Area: Money Launderers, Sex Offenders, Non Christians, those within the LGBT community, Adulterers, people who indulge in illegal foods and wear illegal clothing materials.

Bristol County

Towns within before turned into a prison: Bristol, Barrington, Warren.

Alert Level: Very Low

Types of Criminals Normally found Within Area: Mainly non Christians and small time offenders.

Note: A lot of the crimes that people would be locked up for are ridiculous and if you've seen Escape from LA you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. If you haven't seen the movie then just think of ALL the things that could be considered wrong or immoral in any way and it can be a felony offense in the eyes of the new U.S Government. Red meat, smoking, pre marital sex, being part of the LGBT community, anyone who is not of Christian faith, etc. So there can be people in there who are completely harmless among a bunch of barbaric and dangerous people.

Rules Of The Game
1) No Godmodding whatsoever
Do not force someone else's character to do something they don't want to. I'm not a fan of non consensual stuff but if that's your thing then it better be agreed upon by ALL people involved.

2) Be respectful to each other
I do not want to see anyone being rude or inconsiderate out of character. We're all here to have fun so please be respectful to everyone involved as well as their characters.

3) ALL of BMR's Rules Must be followed
If you haven't read the site rules yet please do so now before even writing me to join. We will respect and follow the site rules in this group there will be no exceptions whatsoever.

4) ALL OOC chatter must be done in the OOC threads. In Character threads are for in character posts only.

5) Please keep RL drama out of the group. In character/Storyline drama is of course necessary but I will not put up with any RL drama being brought into the group. We're all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves without feeling uncomfortable.

If you break any of the rules listed it WILL result in your removal of the group. I only give one warning so that means ONE offense you get a warning, TWO you're outta here. Not trying to sound like a douche but I've seen far too many groups get ruined due to BS that one player caused and I don't want that to happen with this group.

Headers will be used in this group and I will provide a template for them if I gain enough interest in this. I will also be providing a character sheet in a separate thread as well. I ask that any face claims used be real people and that they look of legal age (18+). NPCs will range in ages but will only be used for story progression and any underaged NPC's WILL NOT even come close to any adult content nor be in a thread where there is adult content taking place until the scene has fully moved on and the story within the thread has shifted.

I think that's all I have for now seeing as this is only a thread to get things started. Hopefully I get enough interest in this to make it happen :)

Oh me too already got a main family for Providence County in the works. Providence is known for mob type stuff so I'm thinking of bringing in a Don and a few of his sons and gay daughter into the mix. He would be a Godfather type character so his 'family' would extend beyond blood. Could make for some interesting business deals, negotiations, and initiations into the family.

OMG I live in RI too LOL

I wasn't even gonna use Rhode Island as a base but then I thought of how well it would work as a prison being on the coast and with it being the smallest state in the U.S the new Government wouldn't see it as a real loss to the country so to speak.

I'd be in for this. I've watched both movies several times and always kind of wondered about a prequel to the original film. I've always wanted to see what happened in Kansas city that got Snake Plissken busted in the first place.

Awesome! I always wanted to see a prequel to the movies as well. I've read the comic that came with Escape From NY that went into a bit of what originally got Snake in trouble with Carjack Malone aka. Hershey lol

I do believe I may have enough interest to get a board made if everyone here that has responded is still up for the game. :D

I'd love to join this one as well. I could be a sissy prison bitch for anyone that would need to get some release :D

We definitely have enough people to start now! :D

So now onto the next step :D

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=73059&pid=1824136#pid1824136

Send your profiles to me via PM for approval and I will start working on my characters as well :D

Ok, going to work on profiles... But gotta get my happy little butt back to bed afterwards, kick this cold.

I don't have a limit on characters all I ask is that everyone be able to keep up with them. I can keep up with quite a few so I know everyone is different so I like to keep it open :)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=106 Alright guys here's the link to the board. Feel free to start discussing things/plotting in the OOC thread. I'm working on getting some IC threads up now. If anyone wants a specific thread made for them for their character please let me know and I will make one for you.

Back
Top Bottom