Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Con Incest MXF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashed

Dust
Hey there,

I'm looking to start an extreme non-consensual, incest themed RP.

Rough Plot (Open to feedback/modifications):

A family consisting of three sons, one daughter and both parents. You play the daughter who, being the only girl, was always her mother's favourite. Over the years, she exploits her position; she's spoilt, is forever telling on her brothers and enjoys getting her father in trouble with the mother. The Mother is from a very rich family and her family's wealth means neither her husband or her sons ever risk getting into her bad books by retaliating on the daughter as they may get disinherited.

Mother dies and husband inherits her wealth. Finally, the males of the family no longer need to put up with the daughter's attitude. They conspire to get revenge on her for years of bitchiness. She is raped first by her father who then gives permission to his sons to have their way with her. She is raped repeatedly and viciously over the months in constantly changing ways.

Each of the males have a different personality and this manifests in the method they choose to rape her. One could be obsessed with her ass and always rapes her anally. One could love humiliating her, abusing her verbally and causing her mental pain. One could be keen on cum-play and gets his brothers and father to join in when he rapes her in order to drench her in their cum. The father who is the biggest, strongest, most well-endowed could be into extremely rough sex. He would have her tied down and drill his massive manhood into her for hours on end with all of his considerable force. It would feel like she was being split in two at times but he would never take pity on her or let up..

its upto you how you would like to handle your character's reaction to all this. Whether she would come to take pleasure it the abuse eventually I'm open on but I would like her to be devestated by it mentally and physically at first..

Kinks I'd like to include (Again, open to modifications and would like to include your kinks too):

Rape
Cumplay
Gang-rape
Humiliation
Verbal abuse
Rough forceful sex
Double/Triple penetration
Breeding
Ageplay

Your Role:

RPs work best for me when I can sense that my partner is being stimulated by it mentally and/or sexually. I want you to be able to enjoy the experience (otherwise, what's the point?) and would very much like to hear your feedback on plot, kinks, etc so we can build something which we both would like. I do like OOC discussion but if that's not really your thing, its not essential. As long as you're willing to brain-storm plot etc in an OOC, I'm happy.

Despite the nature of the RP, I want your character to be more than an empty vessel which passively receives the abuse. I want to hear her thoughts, see how she reacts, how she attempts to deal with the situation. Just sobbing and receiving the abuse would get pretty repetitive.

I'm not incredibly fussy about grammar/spelling etc but would like for your posts to be coherent and intelligible. I write in 3rd person, prefer email and tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post.

Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom