Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

craving this RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
1- Daughter for Hire

(A teen Girl Payed to replace a girl who had died for a familly that cant Cope.)

This is the Tale of a Familly that looses there Teenage Daughter. Could have Run away or Died. (the details can be decided after). When the Parents are out and Spot a Girl that looks nearly Identicle to there Daughter. (she could be a Twin and not know it. Or just looks very simular). they see an Oppertunity. She Dresses Different Her hair style is not perfect but she is very simular. They take her to Dinner and Offer her a chance to make a lot of Money by pretending to be there Daughter for a night.

At first just one night then a couple nigts a week. She meets there other Children (details to be worked out) Soon enough they are getting her to dress like there Daughter. Then Cut her Hair like her and learn her acent. Eventually they want her spending the night in there Daughters room that has not been changed at all. As the Obsession grows she realises she is loosing control. When she Finnaly learns these Parents did not always have the most Proper relationship with there Daughter...she begins to learn they want even more from her.

i am a loving father of two very beautiful girls and a bautiful wife. we have always had a wild side and loved the idea of a little girl crawling into our bed with us. when you started dressing like my girls, i knew i had to have you. tonight we plan a nice dinner for our little girl and offer you some wine... tonight wil be the night.

Nature Girl said:
anthoywhite said:
i am a loving father of two very beautiful girls and a bautiful wife. we have always had a wild side and loved the idea of a little girl crawling into our bed with us. when you started dressing like my girls, i knew i had to have you. tonight we plan a nice dinner for our little girl and offer you some wine... tonight wil be the night.

I can be a loving mother, wife and/or daughter to compliment father and our new daughter as the wild side is explored. Want to brainstorm a three writer RP? This could be fun!

yes this would be very fun for us, does our third like this idea?? my mommy helping to seduce our little girl. so sexy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom