Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/CD looking for Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, my name's George, and I'm a 21 year old guy from the UK.

I've suddenly developed a burning desire for some RP over the interwebs so I guess posting in here is a good place to start!

Just a little info about my sort of RP-Style, when RP'ing I look for a solid story foundation. If your idea is to flesh out the characters and then "Eh boy u want sum fuk" I'm afraid I might not be the best match for you. I generally prefer communicating via PM's however if the proposed story is particularly promising I may be coaxed to give out my email if asked. Post volume-wise I always endeavour to write as much as possible but I'm not going to promise at least X amount of paragraphs as sometimes the context limits how much can be written at any given time.

Right, now that's out of the way I guess I'll give up a couple of scenarios/pairings I'd be interested in. None of these are set in stone by any means, they can be adapted or merged together - just drop me a message with what you're interested in/a possible idea you may have and we can just flesh it out from there.

Typically, I prefer playing the more submissive character in a pairing. This doesn't specifically mean it's got to be a straight sub/dom matchup where my character is always tied up and is getting the proverbial shit beaten out of them because your character is a super masculine ripped 12 foot high bloke with a 12 foot Shl0ng. But it does mean that even in a more balanced relationship I'd prefer to be the catcher. I am more looking for the second type of scenarios at the moment, think more twink-esque rather than bears.

--- Current Ideas ---

Brother/Brother pairing
- at the moment I'm thinking either of a pair of twins, doesn't have to be identical or a pretty similar age who share a close friendship and start 'experimenting' which leads on to more. Terribly cliché phrasing but hey give me a break.

Cross-dresser/transgender + X - Not too sure what relationship your character would have with mine in this pairing however the gist of it is I'd be playing either a cross dressing guy or a transgender character who can either be tiptoeing in to a relationship or maybe getting it on with someone they know who finds out. This one's pretty open so fire away.

Generic MxM - I'm open to any suggestions for generic mxm pairings. whether it just be two guys in a relationship or something else. Drop me a suggestion and I'll mull it over.

***SUPER DESPERATE FOR THIS***
Not expecting anyone to dig this as it's pretty niché, but what turns me on faster than anything else is AB/DL (diapers) and ageplay stuff. Running some story where my character basically gets regressed in a relationship bumps you straight to the top of the (Currently nonexistant) list so if you'd be up for that send me a PM ASAP, like, now already hurry up god damn.

Well, if you've read through all that then hey fair play. Like I've already stated if you've got your own idea that you think I may be interested in then don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to hear from some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom