Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older dominant male seeking younger sub females (2 long term plots to choose from)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the two scenes I have detailed below I am looking for reliable, long term partners that are happy to discuss the RP in OOC PM chat and RP in thread.
If you are in anyway interested, please drop me a PM and we can discuss our ideas for the scene before we get started. Each scene has it's own list of kinks that either will or could be included.
As for my limits:
MxM, multiple (main) male characters, toilet, toilet control, beast, blood, vomit, underage, pregnancy, lactation

A 'Free' Room Right Next To Campus!

Struggling to pay your rent whilst at college?
Want to live near campus but can't afford the rent?
Fed up of box rooms and crappy student housing?

Well worry no more!
I am offering one lucky student the chance to live in a clean, well furnished house with a good sized bedroom and bathroom, rent free!
The house is conveniently located within a gentle 10 minute walk of the main campus

All I ask is that you pay your way with certain jobs around the house - some cleaning, some cooking, etc

To set up an interview or to apply for this tenancy, please contact me at the details below!!

More info
Characters - I am looking for a mainly submissive female to apply, somewhat naively to my advert. She should be more innocent than slutty
I will be an 'older' (anything from 25-40s) male, whilst you should play college age (18-22).
What I'm looking for - a longer term, d/s relationship RP. It should begin somewhat reluctantly and develop over time to either a completely consensual or still slightly reluctant relationship. Though your character should continue to have a least an aspect of her own life - college, friends, etc
Possible kinks - dom/sub, forcing, dress up, oral, cumplay, voyeur and exhibitionism - think college friends, reluctance/hesitance, possible ffm

Fucking your best friend's dad!

I have a huge craving for playing a single dad who starts an affair with a friend of his teenage daughter. I would be looking for both smut and plot, maybe leaning more to one than the other depending on what you're looking for and where we would like to take it.
Because of the complications, it can involve a decent amount of plot. I have compiled some short lists with ideas about the scene
While I obviously have a very good picture in my head of what both characters will look like, there is no harm in asking. If you can describe to me/show me an alternative and I like it, I will naturally take it on board

Him:
late 30s to early 40s
hard working/owns his own business
very well built/muscular and good looking. short blonde hair and blue eyes
has little time for himself outside his work, his daughter and his training

Her:
18-21
brunette,
athletic
attractive
is used to having attention from guys, occasionally using it to her advantage
although she has had the opportunities, she hasn't been with many guys, whether it's because she's too picky or isn't sure of what she wants

basic storyline (apologies for the messy list, I'm just trying to get ideas out on the page!)
* your character (YC) takes a liking to mine (MC), possibly due to a slight fantasy of having an older man, partly because of his appearance and attitude
* she would have seen him, possibly flirted with him subtly when over at his house visiting his daughter
* because he barely flirts back and works hard for his daughter she would recognise that he is a strong man, both physically and mentally, which makes her want him more
* ultimately, she would realise that he is far more dominant and completely different from the younger guys that she is used to leading on. That and she would realise the difference between sleeping with a guy her age and a strong, fit, more experienced man of his age
* how does he feel about 'betraying' his daughter like this? how would he feel if people found out? But damn, she's so hot, she could have an guy, but she wants HIM and he has been single quite a while! Naturally there's some issues he has to work through.
* It could lead to her falling for him, despite originally only wanting a fuck buddy. He would fall less easily. Romance is incredibly unusual for my RPs, but this RP is different

kinks
athletic toned girls, oral (giving and receiving), cumplay, possibility of being caught, voyeur, public, spanking (giving), infatuation (difficulty forgetting/not thinking about them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom