Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Buy me a drink [ChristianMalice x Kat]

kat

Super-Earth
Finally the weekend had arrived. 5 endless days of work were at an end and things finally looked that little bit brighter. Alex had the weekend off and she was planning to spend it all on one big bender. Maybe leaving Sunday off, to deal with the monstrous hangover she was planning to have. But otherwise it would be none stop fun. She was even hoping to wake up somewhere she had never been, having done something crazy. Stuff to tell the grandkids, she thought as she lit up a smoke.
The bar was one of the only places left in New York, where you could smoke. Which meant it was mostly bikers and old bums who came in for a beer and a smoke at the end of the day. Not really a place for a party. Even for the 32 year old. She didn't care. The only reason she was here, was because it was only 5 pm and none of the other places were open yet.

Alex was at the bar, smoking, wearing her typical washed out jeans, black tanktop and her boots. It was still summer and wearing anything more seemed stupid. Besides, the tanktop showed off both her curves, and the tattoos that decorated her tanned skin. She was what most of her colleagues called a latina goddess. Something she usually kicked their asses for. She might have had the option to become a model, back in the day, but she wasn't the type to do that. Then she had gotten the nose piercing and the tattoos, and that was that. No models looked like that. Despite her gorgeous dark eyes and her black hair. She didn't think that she could be one of them. Never had thought like that about herself.
"Give me a beer Joe" She told the barman. It was her local place, so she knew most of the people here. Even if it wasn't a place to party, it was still a good place to start drinking. She'd most likely end up somewhere noisy and crowded anyway.

Temptation had spotted her not long after she walked in. He had been sitting in a booth tucked away to the side, his hazel eyes roaming the bar for any interesting people to interact with. The locals had been wary of him, as he'd just recently moved in from Jersey, desperate to get away from the numb skulls that tended to hang around bars and clubs there. He wasn't hurting for money, so he packed up what little he needed and found an apartment in downtown New York.

His legs were propped up lazily on the table, he wore ragged, slightly torn blue jeans, obviously having seen some use. A white jacket a black t-shirt completed his simple ensemble. He didn't care much for fashion, he just wore what he liked. That's why the woman caught his attention, she was the first person he'd seen in this bar who wasn't trying hard to look good, and looked good anyways. The tanktop was simple, but just tight enough to display her curves, and her alluring legs accentuated by the boots. Getting to his feel, he smiles and wanders to the seat next to her, nodding to the bartender. "Put it on my tab."

It felt good to sit down, knowing that she didn't have to go back to work, before Monday. Which, on a Friday afternoon, seemed ages away. But she knew, that once Sunday rolled around, Monday would seem too close. Weekends were never long enough, that was the truth. They could be a month long and it would still be too short. So it was all about taking advantaged of the time that there was.

Alex looked up as a stranger sat down next to her. Her brown eyes took a turn up and down his body, appreciatively, as a smile crept onto her lips. "Thank you" She said, letting her smile grow a bit further, before she picked up the beer and downed about a third of it.
Wiping her mouth with the heel of her hand, Alex smiled at him again. "I've been looking forward to that all day.. if not all week" Alex almost wished that it was tequila or something like that, something that could knock her socks off and really start the weekend. But if she was going to drink for 2 days, starting out slow was probably the best way of doing it.
"I'm Alex" She introduced herself, holding out her hand to the handsome stranger.

Temptation shook the woman's hand, a confident grin on his face. "Temptation." He was well aware that his name as less than ordinary, but he had grown fond of it over the years. He closes his hand around his drink and sips from it slowly, his eyes never leaving hers. She was a knockout, for sure. The kind of girl who knew she looked good, and didn't see the need to do much extra for it.

"I'm a bit new here, you're the only girl in this damn bar who looks like she's worth a drink or two. That's a nice outfit. Subtle, but sexy. You don't see enough of that anymore." He chuckles, winking slightly as he turns his body back towards the bar. "So what brings you here? It's a bit early, isn't it? Then again, I'm here too aren't I?" He smiles.

Alex smiled, cocking an eyebrow "I'll say" She grinned, in reply to his name. He definitely was a temptation and if he just had the personality of a mailbox, she would be stupid not to jump his bones, before the night was done. (Preferably sooner than that) The way he held her gaze as he sipped his drink, made Alex just stare right back at him. "It suits you" She said, still smiling, before she let her tongue out to wet her lips, her eyes subconsciously jumping down to his, as she did.

Her smile only grew at his compliment. She was used to that kind of thing, but when it was said right, it still made her smile. "Thank you" She said, not wanting to admit that she had come straight here from work and that she planned to maybe go home and change before she went anywhere else. If he thought she looked sexy in this, well, why ruin that?
"I needed a beer and my fridge is all out" Alex smiled "Why are you here then? " like he had pointed out, it was early and he was here too, so what was his excuse?

Temptation couldn't help but chuckle at her point, it was fair. The subtle body language between them was leaving the territory of subtle, and bordering on blatant. He bites his bottom lip slightly as soon as he sees her eyes drift there, and his knee brushes against her thigh ever so slightly.

"Simply have nothing better to do, being new here, I don't know anybody. However..." He smiles at her playfully, his eyes glimmering with a darkness. "My fridge is full..." He knew she was aware of what his words meant, and laughed lightly. "Plus, I could use somebody to show me around town."

Back
Top Bottom