Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to RP pretty much anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristianMalice

Planetoid
Hiya, name's Christian. Hola bruh.

I've been writing erotic literature for a long time now, and I'm looking to RP with some new people who might be interested. I don't have a lot of requirements, and I'm especially good if you're looking for an RP partner AND a friend. :)

I differ in a way from some people in that my RP is usually written with the intent of my partner's enjoyment, rather than my own. I enjoy being able to garner a reaction out of a person with my writing, and I love knowing that somebody enjoyed my writing, as a result, I am VERY flexible, willing to adhere to any desires or standards my partner likes.

To give you an idea of what my standards are like, I'm just going to use some bullet points.

-Strictly Straight, I never really vary in sexual orientation.

-Not overly long posts, but not too short. If I give you something short, that usually means that I'm planning a larger than normal one soon.

-Flexible, I'm totally understanding if you have to go in the middle of an RP, or if you're posting slow. It's not a problem.

-Open minded, I've done so many different fetishes and kinks I've lost track. I don't ever judge people on what they like, and I'll try almost anything once. Even if I don't enjoy a fetish, I will gladly work it into an RP for my partner's enjoyment.

-Multiple Personas, I have a few different characters that vary widely in how they act, and how I RP them. I have one for more Straightforward RP's, one for Horror/Gore themes, one for Domination, one for Submission, one for Adventure, and ones for various fetishes that I have worked with in the past. If you can think it, I can probably do it.

So shoot me a message if you might want to mess around and see if we have any ideas. I look forward to meeting folks!

-Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom